Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:25:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 125743 times)
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:37:37 AM

I do expect some breakdown as support getting weaker and weaker and sell order increasing..
might be good for nebl, for another rally

sell side is weaker and weaker and buy side is now bigger and bigger.

Currently is very hard to accumuluate without a big price jump. A lot of holder because this is very big sleeping giant

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:54:03 AM

NEBL is ready to go to the moon after the bitcoin gold fork. You base on enterprise blockchain solutions like Stratis, so you will be huge too in the future.
dmanicus

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Official

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:00:24 AM

Question... how can you be a dAPP or BAAS platform when you are just a clone of a shitty PoS coin?  You even left libzerocoin on your github lmao... super lazy.

That's what I'd like to know also. No source commits in a month, it doesn't add up.
shwin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:06:30 AM

Question... how can you be a dAPP or BAAS platform when you are just a clone of a shitty PoS coin?  You even left libzerocoin on your github lmao... super lazy.

That's what I'd like to know also. No source commits in a month, it doesn't add up.

The work is actually in progress, the team doesnt want to commit pre alpha code.

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
kgp43

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

Weird day, Neblio up by 25% (no news?) while Bitcoin is at (almost) ATH.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

There's a handful of coins that are performing well despite bitcoin's bull run this week. Nebl is one of them. Performance like this in a BTC secular bull market is a sign this coin is something to hold onto.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:42:38 PM

There does not necessarily have to be news for the pump of a coin. It is simply NEBL, a hidden gem that is still in its initial phase worth more than 10x the initial price of ICO. I suggest you still buy as much as you can because of the advancement and commitment of the team, it will not be difficult to reach $ 10 this year. Remember we are ahead of the roadmap and trying at all costs to get into more exchanges. I believe that we are witnessing an organic and natural growth of the currency, since today we reached our ath at $ 3.09 and came to be worth more than Stratis (I am not comparing projects, only the price itself).
I also believe that if the team delivers the RESTful APIs for Interacting with the Neblio Network on schedule, we will be one of the few to achieve this goal so quickly.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:48:32 PM

There does not necessarily have to be news for the pump of a coin. It is simply NEBL, a hidden gem that is still in its initial phase worth more than 10x the initial price of ICO. I suggest you still buy as much as you can because of the advancement and commitment of the team, it will not be difficult to reach $ 10 this year. Remember we are ahead of the roadmap and trying at all costs to get into more exchanges. I believe that we are witnessing an organic and natural growth of the currency, since today we reached our ath at $ 3.09 and came to be worth more than Stratis (I am not comparing projects, only the price itself).
I also believe that if the team delivers the RESTful APIs for Interacting with the Neblio Network on schedule, we will be one of the few to achieve this goal so quickly.

Please launch it before LISK SDK.

If this happen, the whales gonna pump into NEBL instead of LISK.

Just trust me.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
shwin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:06:57 PM

Please launch it before LISK SDK.

If this happen, the whales gonna pump into NEBL instead of LISK.

Just trust me.

yeah we understand but its not a race, i prefer a good product than a product finished on the table corner. But yes i agree ... would be beautiful is api is released first Smiley

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
brunoblock

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:16:54 PM

Sorry about the spam guys. I'm the founder of Oyster and I've notified Sylon, our bounty campaign manager, about the spamming.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:23:42 PM

Sorry about the spam guys. I'm the founder of Oyster and I've notified Sylon, our bounty campaign manager, about the spamming.

Thank you very much @brunoblock!
elbounce

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:10:50 PM

can please someone tell me why "organic growth" is better than a fast "parabolic growth" which i read several times in neblio telegramm chat ?
wouldnt it be better for the project if the price goes up fast`? like fast grow means more attention to the project, more attention means more marketing which means more customers for neblio network and its products itself ?
sry for dumb questions but i dont get it, and im still new to cryptoworld.
shwin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:23:16 PM

can please someone tell me why "organic growth" is better than a fast "parabolic growth" which i read several times in neblio telegramm chat ?
wouldnt it be better for the project if the price goes up fast`? like fast grow means more attention to the project, more attention means more marketing which means more customers for neblio network and its products itself ?

the problem with parabolic is the same as pump and dump. If nebl growth too fast, no support has time to be formed and as soon someone sell, panic sell is created and fall with no support. Parabolic is only for short term, if you are long term hodler, organic growth create multiple support and its less chaotic.

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:43:13 PM

Because with organic growth the price actually increase based on the good management, planning, marketing and the product from the project. It has a solid foundation for the price to grow and remains stable. Parabolic growth, the faster the price increase with no support behind it then the easier it is to crash once some portions of the holder sell as there's no reasons for the price to be so high.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:16:50 PM

I agree for organic growth. Long therm but much better. Fast Pump and dump is for a shitty tokens where people just want to make an easy money

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
william1980

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:19:52 PM

Hello Dev

Good luck with project development.

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Ncognit0

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:43:37 AM

Damn, I am lucky to have found Neblio. Isn't she pretty?  Shocked
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:15:43 AM

Everything is going faster than expected, another sign of the road of Neblio. The future of this project can not be more promising.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:33:15 AM

I wanna thank to somebody mentioning about this coin in "Speculation" section.
I straightly bought this coin at $0.9x

And now look at the price. In just few weeks!

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
kgp43

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:40:09 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:28:57 AM by kgp43

We're in top 100 marketcap now Cheesy
Up, Up and Up we go.

Normally I would expect a drop about now (62k), but I think we will see the price even higher around 25-28th.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: