Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26966 times)
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:21:18 AM

If I want to join the ico,just reansfer eth to this address 0x59a048d31d72b98dfb10f91a8905aecda7639f13?
but how to ensure my funds is safe? has any escrow?
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:27:55 AM

If I want to join the ico,just reansfer eth to this address 0x59a048d31d72b98dfb10f91a8905aecda7639f13?

The escrow is an ethereum smart contract which is open source - https://etherscan.io/address/0x59a048d31d72b98dfb10f91a8905aecda7639f13#code

To join the ICO you just transfer your ether to the wallet address. You need to transfer from a wallet where you own the private key (so no coinbase and similar).
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:44:53 AM

As said, it's an Ethereum smart contract, so everything is automated. If you send your ETH to this address you will receive WWAM tokens instantly  Wink
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:21:47 PM

Hey,

I think your project is something worth to keep an eye on, because in recent days we lose more and more control about our privacy. To be honest I am not a programmer or someone with a lot of knowledge how all this protocols work but before investing into a coin I want to understand it and know if it fits for me.

I have two questions at the moment.

The first one is: Your project ist build on an anonymous messaging protocol. Do you think this could be abused for bad? And would there be a backdoor or something for the developers to reveal abuse?

The second one is: Recently there were news about other coins that got revelead as not so anonymous than it was thought, do you think that something like that could happen in any way to you? I mean, never say never, but have you plans to keep it as anonymous as it should be? Smiley

Anyways, keep the good work up!

Whitepaper p. 9

WWAM seeks to make it impossible, for communication between users, to be compromised in any
instance, when communicating over the internet. All messages between users on the WWAM network will
be encrypted. Encryption will be mandatory, and un-encrypted messages rejected automatically by the
network.

The nodes will have zero knowledge about the users on the platform, and they will not be able to read
messages and content. Users will not be required to register to use WWAM, thereby rendering login and
password combinations useless. There will be no central server to store private information, and all
messages will stay in the blockchain. Contact lists and message history are non-existent unless the user
opts to maintain one.

WWAM will use a large network of many nodes. Whenever a user sends a message, the network will
process the message on different nodes. If a node on the network sees the user's Internet Protocol (IP)
address, the rest of the network would be oblivious to that information. With a network of thousands of
nodes, it is impossible for an attacker to control enough nodes to access the Internet Protocol (IP) address
of a specific user. Should the improbable happen, and the attacker is able to see the users IP address, they
will not be able to access the users messages

read more about it here: http://wwam.io/Whitepaper.pdf

And as it is supposed to be decentralized, I think there should'nt be the possibility of backdoors for anyone.

Summarize it pretty well, there will be no such thing as a backdoor, the code will be open-sourced anyway  Wink

Thank you for the answers. Well this could be a big help for sending informations anonymously and I think people like Snowden would have loved to be able to use this protocol. Would love to see a smartphone messanger using this protocol someday Smiley

Snwoden is just a Promi in that case .. I'd say everyone has to hide something, so there's a need for people all over the world.

Get in touch with the ICO and save your 15% bonus now!

t.me/cryptodeutsch
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

Only about 15 eth issued for now, other projects worth nothing reach hardcap in 1 hour Cheesy. When people will understand that an anon protocol is very much needed maybe we will see large amounts of eth going trough WWAM smart contract

True, not that much invested so far...  but I also think, when ppl understand how much they can benefit from the realisation of this project they're gonna buy  Smiley

It need time to gain popularity. Plus it's not that bad actually, if we keep that daily rhythm, we will reach the funding goal beofre the end of the ICO  Wink
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:14:41 PM

Yes we just need few time, its just the start, WWAM will gain popularity each days. The start of the ico is pretty good for me, and it will go better and better. The project deserve it and have no real concurrence. When the protocol will be launch a lot of people will cry to have miss their chance to have WWAM at ico price. And the bonus is still here, dont miss it too !
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

In order to gain some traction it would be nice to see improvements on the OP. It's true the kickoff has not been so great, so why not improving the roadmap and the team descriptions, for instance? There have been several suggestions already on this topic.

wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:51:09 PM

ICO is live Smiley Great Smiley
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:07:23 PM

The potential market is huge of course. I wonder how long it would take until the general public would adopt a technology like this. A new Wikileaks leak about how the NSA and other organisations monitor everything we do, would really give a technology like this a real push!
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:21:19 PM

The potential market is huge of course. I wonder how long it would take until the general public would adopt a technology like this. A new Wikileaks leak about how the NSA and other organisations monitor everything we do, would really give a technology like this a real push!

Freaking NSA always depriving us of our privacy. Good thing there are people such as the team of WWAM who helps us gain the privacy we needed especially in messaging industry. Good luck to this project. May the odds be ever in your favor always.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:27:58 PM

Once in awhile, a project comes up and makes you really excited. You feel that it is going to be big and feel so good about being part of. It was really privilege to be part of WWAM launch. I have participated in signature campaign and blog posts and i have to say that it was really fun to write about it rather than just a job to get some extra coins. It has the future and i will continue to be part of it. Thank you WWAM. Please keep up the good job.
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:32:36 PM

Freaking NSA always depriving us of our privacy. Good thing there are people such as the team of WWAM who helps us gain the privacy we needed especially in messaging industry. Good luck to this project. May the odds be ever in your favor always.

It's not even the NSA anymore. Every single big company out there (be it google or facebook) sells your data for profit. There's no centralized messaging service that you could trust that they won't violate your privacy. This is why decentralized messaging system is so important. WWAM is a freaking game changer.
YouShallNotPass

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

It's not even the NSA anymore. Every single big company out there (be it google or facebook) sells your data for profit. There's no centralized messaging service that you could trust that they won't violate your privacy. This is why decentralized messaging system is so important. WWAM is a freaking game changer.

I agree with you. Our information is freely stored in their data servers which can be access easily and can be use for almost anything. I believe in the power of WWAM that they can dominate the decentralized messaging industry sooner or later.
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:47:45 PM

In order to gain some traction it would be nice to see improvements on the OP. It's true the kickoff has not been so great, so why not improving the roadmap and the team descriptions, for instance? There have been several suggestions already on this topic.

Working on this at the moment.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:49:18 PM

Since your messaging protocol  has also huge advantages for the corporate sector in protecting their sensitive information, do you have any plans to promote the protocal and involve companies in the crowdfunding?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
YouShallNotPass

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

Since your messaging protocol  has also huge advantages for the corporate sector in protecting their sensitive information, do you have any plans to promote the protocal and involve companies in the crowdfunding?

That's what in my mind also. Companies should consider this project to help them protect the informations they have especially in communications aspect. A good press releases would be interesting to catch their attentions.
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

This will happen in some years after the mass has come to crypto, not even before that.
The herd is always known for being lazy, most of the times being that much too long as they regret it later badly.
But every single one of us can help to archieve this goal by supporting this promising project.
Spread the word of WWAM!

t.me/cryptodeutsch
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:44:32 PM

Wow this project attracts a lot of attention. Around 10 pages since yesterday !

It could become a really big thing in the years to come.

The french thread will be finished soon  Smiley
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:04:38 PM

The more I look at the ecosystem, the more I realize services and projects with aim and goals like this will be the ones to dominate the next cycle in the industry. Having this chance to join up means I'm prepared when others realize too late that they should have joined in.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:10:54 PM

Hey,

I think your project is something worth to keep an eye on, because in recent days we lose more and more control about our privacy. To be honest I am not a programmer or someone with a lot of knowledge how all this protocols work but before investing into a coin I want to understand it and know if it fits for me.

I have two questions at the moment.

The first one is: Your project ist build on an anonymous messaging protocol. Do you think this could be abused for bad? And would there be a backdoor or something for the developers to reveal abuse?

The second one is: Recently there were news about other coins that got revelead as not so anonymous than it was thought, do you think that something like that could happen in any way to you? I mean, never say never, but have you plans to keep it as anonymous as it should be? Smiley

Anyways, keep the good work up!

Whitepaper p. 9

WWAM seeks to make it impossible, for communication between users, to be compromised in any
instance, when communicating over the internet. All messages between users on the WWAM network will
be encrypted. Encryption will be mandatory, and un-encrypted messages rejected automatically by the
network.

The nodes will have zero knowledge about the users on the platform, and they will not be able to read
messages and content. Users will not be required to register to use WWAM, thereby rendering login and
password combinations useless. There will be no central server to store private information, and all
messages will stay in the blockchain. Contact lists and message history are non-existent unless the user
opts to maintain one.

WWAM will use a large network of many nodes. Whenever a user sends a message, the network will
process the message on different nodes. If a node on the network sees the user's Internet Protocol (IP)
address, the rest of the network would be oblivious to that information. With a network of thousands of
nodes, it is impossible for an attacker to control enough nodes to access the Internet Protocol (IP) address
of a specific user. Should the improbable happen, and the attacker is able to see the users IP address, they
will not be able to access the users messages

read more about it here: http://wwam.io/Whitepaper.pdf

And as it is supposed to be decentralized, I think there should'nt be the possibility of backdoors for anyone.

Summarize it pretty well, there will be no such thing as a backdoor, the code will be open-sourced anyway  Wink

Thank you for the answers. Well this could be a big help for sending informations anonymously and I think people like Snowden would have loved to be able to use this protocol. Would love to see a smartphone messanger using this protocol someday Smiley

Snwoden is just a Promi in that case .. I'd say everyone has to hide something, so there's a need for people all over the world.

Get in touch with the ICO and save your 15% bonus now!

Of course that's true. Every user can profit from the technology but somehow I can imagen that maybe with such a technology more people are willing to reveal informations they would have not revealed with high potential of getting caught.

But I also could imagen companies to use this protocol to handle their user data. In this point it could really be a game changer. Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: