Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26963 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:34:41 AM

I can't believe you still haven't updated the whitepaper to fix the typos. It's almost been a month! Come on, put some effort into this Undecided

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048418.msg20701178#msg20701178
That may be true, but they have been busy with the ICO lately, so lets give them a breathing space, they will update the whitepaper eventually, just don't force them by being a little impatient, just suggest it or remind them from time to time.

It doesn't justify this.

You are asking thousands of dollars for your product to both you and investor earn money, you should do it professionaly. Typos looking amateur, even product is great, improvements must be make on whitepaper.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:16:32 AM

I can't believe you still haven't updated the whitepaper to fix the typos. It's almost been a month! Come on, put some effort into this Undecided

That may be true, but they have been busy with the ICO lately, so lets give them a breathing space, they will update the whitepaper eventually, just don't force them by being a little impatient, just suggest it or remind them from time to time.

They are a team of 4 and the last update of their ICO contracts was in July: https://github.com/wwam
So I assume the technical stuff is done.

They are busy advertising:

We are still advertising, and currently pushing the project to some private investors. We will probably see some big investment coming soon Smiley

Isn't the whitepaper their main advertising material? Then IMHO that should get top priority.
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

They will also provide users with Windows and Linux software for running nodes at launch. Everything will be open source and made
Publicly available using GNU.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:22:42 AM

We need project like yours to help people to be independant, not controlled and safe. To be honest i don't really think that such projects are usefull in the country where we are already " free " but in dictature such an amzing platform could be very usefull and helpfull. I don't see why exactly or why globally you want to create your platform on your whitepaper, i hope you will help us to understand not just your product but also your goals,anyway i will support you until now.

But the collection of data happens to everyone, regardless of the country you live. It really annoys me who live in a "free" country that I even don't know which personal data are collected, by whom exactly, which are stored etc. I would be happy to see this protocol realised.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:43:44 AM

Good project witch aims to leading global, anonymous, decentralized messaging protocol with zero
knowledge of its users , knowledge information does not contain directories. So usefull for users
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:48:55 AM

They will also provide users with Windows and Linux software for running nodes at launch. Everything will be open source and made
Publicly available using GNU.
It's logic that they will eventually release Windows/Linux software. Only that they will be able to achieve wider adoption of this product  Smiley
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:16:00 AM

Good project witch aims to leading global, anonymous, decentralized messaging protocol with zero
knowledge of its users , knowledge information does not contain directories. So usefull for users

not fully sold so far, but there are still few days and I'm positive about this project!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:22:44 AM

Who cares about some typos. In the end the product itself is the main reason why people should invest and not a typo free whitepaper. If the whitepaper explain the product in an easy to understand way, everything is fine. Of course, typos should be avoided, but as they are busy with getting bigger investors into the project, we could be a bit more forgiving.  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:50:03 AM

Who cares about some typos. In the end the product itself is the main reason why people should invest and not a typo free whitepaper. If the whitepaper explain the product in an easy to understand way, everything is fine. Of course, typos should be avoided, but as they are busy with getting bigger investors into the project, we could be a bit more forgiving.  Shocked

In my opinion the whitepaper is a reflection of the project and the team behind it. What else do we have to go by? There is no product we can test at this point. I don't know the team members. There's the contracts in the Github repo, but that's only intended for purchasing tokens during the ICO.
cantdecide

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:05:43 AM

In my opinion the whitepaper is a reflection of the project and the team behind it. What else do we have to go by? There is no product we can test at this point. I don't know the team members. There's the contracts in the Github repo, but that's only intended for purchasing tokens during the ICO.

Of course you are right, but even then a good explanation is the main focus in my eye and not the typo free text in the end Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:43:03 AM

Of course you are right, but even then a good explanation is the main focus in my eye and not the typo free text in the end Smiley
Typo isnt a big problem, but if that changes the meaning or makes it even more difficult to understand then it should be fixed.
cantdecide

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:18:06 PM

Typo isnt a big problem, but if that changes the meaning or makes it even more difficult to understand then it should be fixed.

Ok, but that's something different from typo, and of course you both are right then. I can understand both perspectives, the devs are trying to get big investors into the project because they are passionate about it (of course they are) and want it to work out. On the other side of course if there are understanding problems they should fix it to get it easier for investors. Well, let's see what will happen from now on.

windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:41:44 PM

WWAM is not the ICO the most known at the moment but i trust in them. The product they wanna deliver is useful and could even be helpful to many people according to their countries. Privacy is an important thing. When we invest in crypto we rarely see a Minimal funding goal which is proportionate to the fund they really need to create the platform, product, infrastrucuture, marketing ect... Here what i saw is that the Minimal funding goal is of 286.88 ETH. It's great and a very good sign that show that team behind WWAM are not people that just want money, it seems that what is important for them is to realise what they said. Good thing.
toolucky98

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:18:21 PM

Ok, but that's something different from typo, and of course you both are right then. I can understand both perspectives, the devs are trying to get big investors into the project because they are passionate about it (of course they are) and want it to work out. On the other side of course if there are understanding problems they should fix it to get it easier for investors. Well, let's see what will happen from now on.
Lets be patient, they are currently working to advertise more of this project.
nothing is impossible maybe some whales will invest at the last moment just wait for the last day and see the results...

We are still advertising, and currently pushing the project to some private investors. We will probably see some big investment coming soon Smiley
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:38:41 PM

WWAM is gold on coinschedule and the rate of the funding is about 81.62% since August 9th 2017 20:00 UTC, now you know that people are behind this project, not so crazy but the hard cap is low so try to invest now if you find the project enough good. For me the team seems competent.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:44:37 PM

Lets be patient, they are currently working to advertise more of this project.
nothing is impossible maybe some whales will invest at the last moment just wait for the last day and see the results...

I agree with this, let the developers concentrate in the ICO and project itself, they are working hard to meet the cap, so as I said in a previous post, don't push them so hard right now, just make a suggestion that is something they will work in their spare time, I imagine that right now, the whitepaper is not their priority, they are talking with private investors, so this project will be successful, let them concentrate please Cheesy.
joseph103

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:44:40 PM

Hi

What will be the starting price when this start in market ?
mt55

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:59:08 AM

If you dont reach the goal till the end of ICO, will you extend the sale and go for the final advertisement push? You came too far to quit so i hope you will bend your rules a little.
They should redestribute the unsold tokens to the existing token holders or they should burn the unsold coins. Either way its good for the exisiting holders

I think standard procedure is burning unused tokens they should go that way it will also create push on higher price.

Have the tokens already been created or will the be created in demand via a smart contract at a specified point in time? Otherwise only burning the rest would make sense.

I guess all of them are created already.
Some of it are already distributed.

So, rest of them will be created on the go?

Has this been answered?
Yes, here is the dev's answer:
There's no "unused" tokens. Tokens are minted. That means the ICO started with 0 tokens, and tokens are generated everytime someone invest, so there will be no left over when the ICO is done.
Also, the created tokens are immediately attributed to the investor.
Of course if we're really close to the goal at the end, we will probably extend the ICO a bit, would be sad to have done all of this and cancel the projects because of a few ETH missing Smiley

Ok this is optimal. No need to worry about any coins remaining under control of the devs.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:42:09 PM

Great news today : WWAM will be exchanged on Cryptopia soon !  Wink
toolucky98

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:33:25 AM

Great news today : WWAM will be exchanged on Cryptopia soon !  Wink
Nice, but there's a better news for me, only 29.13% left to reach the cap  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: