Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WDC] Worldcoin | 0.17.1 Released! | AuxPoW w/ LWMA diff algorithm. Resync Req.  (Read 442056 times)
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:13:03 AM

It is delightful to see a good progress with a coin. I had big hopes and bought and mined some coins a year ago. Hopefully they pay off in future and make me some return on investment. Smiley

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Berzeck

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:52:16 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 11:00:34 AM by Berzeck

And take into account that we are not making absolutely any marketing efforts, not until the framework is ready and some services are already integrated in Worldcoin Business Center.
Our new policy is develop first, promise later Smiley.
But of course we release some details of our  progress on web page and in the forum.
you guys are doing a fabulous job, been tracking for a while now. keep it up.

It is delightful to see a good progress with a coin. I had big hopes and bought and mined some coins a year ago. Hopefully they pay off in future and make me some return on investment. Smiley

Thank you for your kind words Smiley we are not going to lie, we were in a deep hole, retrieving assets, passwords, servers ... it was bad. This year we solved the mess and started to focus on development and we are aiming high
We know that we need to show a lot before we recover our image, but we will do it.

Also there is a new policy for new projects, we call it reverse corwdfund. These are the steps :
  1) We want to implement project X but not ourselves for schedule reasons or other.
  2) Take quotes of different providers
  3) We pay the project with our money
  4) When project is successfully completed, only then we ask for money (when it is already running) so we can fund other projects

Broadly speaking we are not asking people to buy coins, we are just asking them to track our progress and look if they like what they see.

With all that happened if WDC is not dead already, WDC  won't die at all, we have a very  resilient team... and we can prove it !

Also in the new committee we have two members with their own companies which means that we don't have cash issues, it also means that we have funds to continue operations in the coming years
In this regard we really understand what 'long term' really means

Please subscribe to new forum Smiley
metall5468

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

Hi

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:42:24 AM

The Worldcoin team has been doing an amazing job keeping up with developments. If it wasn't for the dedicated team members and such a strong community this coin would have been dead with the 100's of others. So for that I thank everyone involved in Worldcoin.

I also love the new name Worldcoin Global. Its much better than worldcoin alliance and really represents the Worldcoin name.

Great job on the new site and great  job with all the back end work we dont see.

Thanks Again  Smiley
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:25:44 PM

And take into account that we are not making absolutely any marketing efforts, not until the framework is ready and some services are already integrated in Worldcoin Business Center.
Our new policy is develop first, promise later Smiley.
But of course we release some details of our  progress on web page and in the forum.
you guys are doing a fabulous job, been tracking for a while now. keep it up.

Thank you for your kind words Smiley we are not going to lie, we were in a deep hole, retrieving assets, passwords, servers ... it was bad. This year we solved the mess and started to focus on development and we are aiming high
We know that we need to show a lot before we recover our image, but we will do it.

Also there is a new policy for new projects, we call it reverse corwdfund. These are the steps :
  1) We want to implement project X but not ourselves for schedule reasons or other.
  2) Take quotes of different providers
  3) We pay the project with our money
  4) When project is successfully completed, only then we ask for money (when it is already running) so we can fund other projects

Broadly speaking we are not asking people to buy coins, we are just asking them to track our progress and look if they like what they see.

With all that happened if WDC is not dead already, WDC  won't die at all, we have a very  resilient team... and we can prove it !

Also in the new committee we have two members with their own companies which means that we don't have cash issues, it also means that we have funds to continue operations in the coming years
In this regard we really understand what 'long term' really means

Please subscribe to new forum Smiley

like i said i was being following WDC since early 2014 and i can confirm real development going on behind a scene and public. latest price action caught my attention and i am sure if you guys continue doing what u do things will pay out sooner than later. soon i will be investing a lot more because commitment you guys proved to this project. keep up the good work.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:57:58 PM

Hi,

what makes this coin special? low fee transactions?

Thanks for the info!
Berzeck

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:45:08 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the info!

Hello, we are one of the fastest coins out there. But here is a  list of some other distinctive features:

- Automatic upgrade tool
   - Download compressed chain from installation. The wizard compares hashes and uncompress to the location you desire

For the next major version in the coming weeks :

- Theme engine. Change you UI as you like
   - Resolution independence. The wallet scales depending on the resolution of your monitor. You can scale up or down manually using Ctrl + wheel mouse
   - Scriptable modules. All UI functionality is implemented using QML - Javascript. Which means you don't need to compile anything to add functionality inside the wallet
   - Custom framework : A lot of functionality will be implemented in a custom framework done in c++. This will allow in the future to integrate various internet services directly into the wallet, like blockchains, news, shops or whatever you want.
   - A couple of features not disclosed yet

More info at : http://forum.worldcoin.global/index.php?/topic/66-wallet-refactor-project-2015/
Screenshots : http://forum.worldcoin.global/index.php?/topic/92-wbc-screenshots/

If you are interested in a specific topic i can make more detailed description

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:02:08 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the info!

Hello, we are one of the fastest coins out there. But here is a  list of some other distinctive features:

- Automatic upgrade tool
   - Download compressed chain from installation. The wizard compares hashes and uncompress to the location you desire

- Resolution independence. The wallet scales depending on the resolution of your monitor. You can scale up or down manually using Ctrl + wheel mouse
   - Scriptable modules. All UI functionality is implemented using QML - Javascript. Which means you don't need to compile anything to add functionality inside the wallet
   - Custom framework : A lot of functionality will be implemented in a custom framework done in c++. This will allow in the future to integrate various internet services directly into the wallet, like blockchains, news, shops or whatever you want.

More info at : http://forum.worldcoin.global/index.php?/topic/66-wallet-refactor-project-2015/
Screenshots : http://forum.worldcoin.global/index.php?/topic/92-wbc-screenshots/

Thanks!

And who is gonna be the target of the coin? I mean, who it's gonna be the end user?
Berzeck

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:19:02 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 07:57:38 PM by Berzeck

Thanks!

And who is gonna be the target of the coin? I mean, who it's gonna be the end user?
[/quote]

We will first target young technophiles who already know something about crypto, because it will be easier and cheaper to explain them why our technology advancements will play a major role on crypto-sphere.
After this relatively short period we will enhance our target to newbies, developing in-wallet tutorials and help and a feature (not disclosed yet) that will allow us to position ourselves as the newcomer first stop.

As the new framework will allow the development of functionality using  scripts, web developers that know some javascript will be able to  develop  modules without knowing c++,compiling  or any cypto specifics !

If you want more details subscribe to new forum and PM me Smiley

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 06:28:08 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the info!

- Automatic upgrade tool

Thanks!

the way i see it, and based on the work being done worldcoin is doing huge efforts to bring crypto to "normal" people and not just for crypto freaks like we are. imo whole crypto will benefit from it, its just matter of time. download wallet and see for yourself.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Berzeck

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:38:38 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the info!

- Automatic upgrade tool

Thanks!

the way i see it, and based on the work being done worldcoin is doing huge efforts to bring crypto to "normal" people and not just for crypto freaks like we are. imo whole crypto will benefit from it, its just matter of time. download wallet and see for yourself.

Yes that's right !  the framework we are developing will also have a lot more consequences that meets the eye, this year will be very exciting.

I am pretty aware the WDC needs to recoup it's image and some screen shots and forum posts won't make it. I only ask people to track our progress and download next releases we have planned for this year.

Our technology advancements  will speak more clearly than I could ever wish Smiley

Remember guys that new committee is composed from frustrated investors that lost money too. So we understand perfectly that people are sick of promises and vaporware (in crypto sphere in general).

Just track our progress i don't ask for any more !
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:30:07 PM

Thanks for those straightforward answers!  Cool Cool

Some other Top 50 coins dont even know what their purpose is
Berzeck

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:18:03 PM

Hello guys, news at :

http://forum.worldcoin.global/index.php?/topic/114-worldcoin-weekly-report-10th-june/

-New coin explorer ! Reverse crowdfunded in just a few hours !
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:39:59 PM

Link to WDC wallet not working on 1st page

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Berzeck

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:15:48 AM

Hi, thanks for reporting. Although i can't see a problem from my browser
Can you give me more details ?

This link points to downloads.

http://worldcoin.global/worldcoin-quick-start/
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:03:57 AM

Hi

Check the section:

Download the Worldcoin Client:

Latest downloads are always available here, there is also a Quick Start page for new users who want to get setup fast. <----- 2links here point to the old Worldcoinalliance page

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
WorldCoin (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:11:02 PM

Hi

Check the section:

Download the Worldcoin Client:

Latest downloads are always available here, there is also a Quick Start page for new users who want to get setup fast. <----- 2links here point to the old Worldcoinalliance page

Thank you, all links modified to new ones.
wolverine5pl

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 10:27:25 PM

Hi guys
My WDC wallet on windows started crashing when dowlonading chain.
after restarting was informed blockchain has to be deleted. but still was crashing when updating.
so wanted to reinstall it but i get connection refused during install. any idea why?

Also how to install it on linux?
When I do ldd WorldcoinBC i get error
Berzeck

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:45:39 AM

Hi guys
My WDC wallet on windows started crashing when dowlonading chain.
after restarting was informed blockchain has to be deleted. but still was crashing when updating.
so wanted to reinstall it but i get connection refused during install. any idea why?

Also how to install it on linux?
When I do ldd WorldcoinBC i get error

Hi, server issue is fixed (check wdc forum, I answered there Smiley )

for linux, please try to run from console and tell me the output.
Also distribution and version
lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 10:12:52 AM

Hello, just a small reminder :

time to put your miner on WDC : https://wdc.theblocksfactory.com/

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
Berzeck

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:39:44 PM

Hey guys news at http://forum.worldcoin.global/index.php?/topic/128-worldcoin-weekly-report-june-24th/
- New official developer
- New blog post detailing next module development model at   http://worldcoin.global/so-you-want-to-dance-with-the-hippo/
- Others

Check it out !
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: