Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 59218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:48:10 PM

What happens to the coin Huh Does she have a future?

The project might well be a scam. The "old" developer dumped all the coins for personal profit. The future is shady and uncertain.

I bought 1900 coins.
Now for a mining the purse should work constantly?

Good for you you have some coins.
You mint new coins by keeping your coins in your wallet opened, hence minting. However, it might well be a waste of energy (hence money) if you think this project will end bad.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:10:39 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 07:03:22 AM by CoinCollector006

Is there a working invite for discord? As the one on the site is expired

@cpozzer Thank you for bringing this to our attention. @tross or @Anhtatsu, could you provide an updated Discord invitation link if you are online? Otherwise I can take care of this when I fly back home tonight.

A new Discord invite has been created and added to the BCT ANN. https://discord.gg/gMAUcWq

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Serious case of mental illness
 Cry

Bump!  Cheesy

Why he doesn't see that his insistence make him look like a total clownshoe. Any sane individual would have already moved on...

I know I know.. I've triggered him again... Cool
Was the last time for me. I have better things to do lol

You actually think you have what it takes to get me triggered.  Grin Grin Grin Grin apparently you haven't peruse my post history to see this is what i do. I get joy from exposing scammers and scam potentials within a coin. If anything it gives me joy to know am helping someone out there. As for you crooked individual that is unworthy of the badge placed on you. why don't you request that this team provide a proof for the extortion charge which you were quick to give me a negative trust for. I would think after two months with no proof it would be obvious that they were lying but last i checked the negative feedback was still there.

So sorry man you can't trigger and no matter what form of bullying you guys employ to muffle my voice, i refuse to quit.  I made a promise in August to keep potential investors aware of the danger in investing in this coin, and i will not move on and allow you guys to lure new individual in to lose their hard earned money. Take care.

Hahaha ... you are now becoming very popular, man ...

It is interesting for me to see what evidence the dev team possesses about their claim that you have extorted the convery. [I still doubt that they did have that proof]
ThE NeTw0rKeR

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:31:29 PM

Hello everyone and thanks for being apart of the DROXNE community! If there are any community members that would like to volunteer some time to help out DROXNE with some bounties/ social media outlets please join the discord here https://discord.gg/gMAUcWq Any help would be much appreciated and highly valuable to helping the community grow more. If you just want to join to discord to hangout with us and chat that's totally fine as well, were happy to have you there! Thank you all again for the continued support and we hope to have you all around for a good year in 2018!
ThE NeTw0rKeR

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:50:49 PM

Hello everyone and thanks for being apart of the DROXNE community! If there are any community members that would like to volunteer some time to help out DROXNE with some bounties/ social media outlets please join the discord here https://discord.gg/gMAUcWq Any help would be much appreciated and highly valuable to helping the community grow more. If you just want to join to discord to hangout with us and chat that's totally fine as well, were happy to have you there! Thank you all again for the continued support and we hope to have you all around for a good year in 2018!
ThE NeTw0rKeR

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:03:51 PM

The newest social media page is now live, you may follow the instagram account here! https://www.instagram.com/droxnegaming/ please give it a look over and a follow! Thank you all again for the support. And as always please join the discord channel here https://discord.gg/gMAUcWq
ThE NeTw0rKeR

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

If there are any community members here that are twitch streamers please join our discord at https://discord.gg/gMAUcWq and contact myself or one of the devs. We would love for you to be an active role in the DROXNE community and to help spread the word that we are here to stay! Thank you!
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:48:10 AM

Upon reading the details of this project, I've read the statement saying that "We believe that cryptocurrency and the gaming industry will be the next ground breaking revolution which would change how people play video games". When I started to enter crypto world, I am expecting this to happen that even in entertainment industry, cryptocurrency will be used and it quite promising. Good luck to the team and the whole project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThE NeTw0rKeR

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:13:36 AM

@ElaineGanda Thank you for the kind words and support! You are 100% right about crypto being the next big thing with just about everything. We invite you as well as who ever reads this to join our discord to be apart of the community and help us grow. Again thank you for your support and we hope to see everyone for 2018, it's going to be a great year for DROXNE.
ThE NeTw0rKeR

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:21:33 AM

For those who have not already joined the discord channel you can here https://discord.gg/gMAUcWq I just wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone in the community. Since I have joined the DROXNE community it has grown so much! Each and every day we get more and more new members joining the community and together we will make DROXNE into something great. It has been a wonderful way to end 2017 with all of you, I hope to see you all in 2018 as well as all the new members that will arrive! Again thank you all for taking part in this journey and thank you all for the love and support!
cpozzer

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:24:07 AM

For those who have not already joined the discord channel you can here https://discord.gg/gMAUcWq I just wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone in the community. Since I have joined the DROXNE community it has grown so much! Each and every day we get more and more new members joining the community and together we will make DROXNE into something great. It has been a wonderful way to end 2017 with all of you, I hope to see you all in 2018 as well as all the new members that will arrive! Again thank you all for taking part in this journey and thank you all for the love and support!

Please check the screenshot

http://joxi.ru/RmzZW0xUWLKbym

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:43:28 AM

Discord Chat:

https://discordapp.com/invite/RCMqw9u
cpozzer

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:58:18 AM

I dunno why this is happening.

http://joxi.ru/a2XXpqZUykWRn2

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

bunterfisch

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:28 AM

Not Joxi. We have Discord.

https://discordapp.com/invite/RCMqw9u
cpozzer

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:49:51 AM

joxi is a screenshot app man  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

bunterfisch

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

OMG LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://discord.gg/UAWST6c
cpozzer

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

That Worked!

Thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

ThE NeTw0rKeR

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:41:21 PM

For those who have not already joined the discord channel you can here https://discord.gg/UAWST6c I just wanted to give a huge thank you to everyone in the community. Since I have joined the DROXNE community it has grown so much! Each and every day we get more and more new members joining the community and together we will make DROXNE into something great. It has been a wonderful way to end 2017 with all of you, I hope to see you all in 2018 as well as all the new members that will arrive! Again thank you all for taking part in this journey and thank you all for the love and support!
onlytemporary

Activity: 420

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:53:23 AM

In a cont. effort to hopefully force this team to either admit that they lied or provide proof for the aforementioned accusation, am going to bump.  Even if you join their discord make sure to request that they show you a proof to support this accusation before believing any other quip they might offer.

You shouldn't trust your hard earned BTC on a team that can't be transparent in the crypto sphere, or worse, willing to tell inflammatory lies. The space is all about been transparent so ask for that proof, then peruse this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549 and ask for real answers to dispel the detailed info listed on the thread.

Research, Research and Research some more before investing your hard earned BTC. Take care.

Public Service Announcement:

Islapdonkey is a known scammer and extorter in this forum, I suggest you stay away from him at all costs and take everything he says with a grain of salt.

I ignore every damn post this scammer makes. Anyone that listens to this guy is bound to lose a lot of money.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
XtraHopefull

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:50:59 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/slavelabour/comments/7kse9o/task_defend_me_on_bitcointalk_for_15/

If you follow the link you will see that @Islapdonkey is literally offering people 15 bucks to come troll this thread with him LOLOLOL
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: