Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 59218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

Coin Supply total: 85.426.000 DRXNE
Cryptopia Wallets estimated: 25.000.000 DRXNE
In strong hands estimated: 40.000.000 DRXNE
Tradable amount in circulation: 20.000.000 DRXNE
Market capitalization based on the total supply:
Calculation at 0.015 USD cents / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 1.200.000 USD - 1.400.000 USD
Market capitalization based on the amount in circulation:
Calculation at 0.015 USD cents / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 300.000 USD - 400.000 USD
Cryptopia Listing value: 375.000 USD (5 millions DOT Coins)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bunterfisch

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:06:58 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 02:28:03 PM by bunterfisch

Calculation at 0.015 USD / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 1.200.000 USD - 1.400.000 USD
Calculation at 0.015 USD / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 300.000 USD - 400.000 USD

Based on the data, a price of 1000 Satoshi or 15-20 USD-Cents for Droxne is currently a fair price.
VoinSveta

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

Calculation at 0.015 USD cents / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 1.200.000 USD - 1.400.000 USD
Calculation at 0.015 USD cents / 100 Satoshi / BTC 16,000 USD: 300.000 USD - 400.000 USD

wow impresive numbers ... Cryptopia Listing cost 375.000 USD?  Shocked
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

There has been exceptional volatility in Droxne prices of late with prices increasing 150%+ in the range of 50 to 200+ sats breaking out of an extended trading range in the 20 to 30 sat level. We have created a short narrative to introduce Droxne to new investors who may not be familiar with our platform and may have joined recently or are contemplating doing so.  

DROXNE [DRXNE] is a gaming blockchain and crypto currency designed for anyone playing or developing in the gaming business. Droxne is a hybrid Proof of Work/Proof of Stake coin with only PoS enabled at this time and stakes at 40% annually based on the Novacoin protocol with scalable 8MB block sizes for future growth. The Droxne coin was revitalized by a community takeover in September 2017 by a group of investors that saw potential in the assets of an abandoned blockchain including a robust wallet, an exchange listing at Cryptopia, fast transactions with 2 minute block times and a unique name that sounds like a drug. Games in development for the platform include variants of Mine Sweeper and Flappy Bird.      

Tips for New Investors
1. If possible follow or join us on any of our networks: FB, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Reddit
2. If possible stake your coins, this will strengthen the network and you will earn a staking return for your collateral
3. This is a community driven coin and we welcome investors expertise on SEO, social media, web development, data science, gaming app development or donations to support development.    
4. Bounties are available to help us build games and build strategic channels: Twitch. YouTube, etc
5. Crypto is very volatile, please allocate prudently and avoid betting your life savings on a startup coin  

https://www.instagram.com/droxnegaming/
https://twitter.com/DRXNEgaming

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
AltCoin555

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

Hi, I bought this coin at .001 cent. Sold back enough to make my money back. Going to hold the rest because of all the drama going on here. The thread is a real soap opera! Never accidentally walked into something like this, usually was on the other side where I was truly invested and was screwed over by devs, fud, or the trading platform. So, I do know how it feels, but I'm sort of out of the loop on the details, could anyone sum up wtf is going on? Love you.

Just go thru this thread and all the information is detailed out with extensive proof. Take care. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549

Just saw a huge wall of text, bolded, mostly red. So I just sold, lol. Thanks!

Good luck to you all!

Learn.
Rookie Trader

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:13:40 AM

I think in a matter of a time this is going to explode and going to be pumped strongly.

Better buy until it is cheap guys.

I have made my investment today and I am waiting for the strong run until my target!!!
GlaedrDragun

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

It exploded to like 11 cents for a bit and then kept dropping which it is right now, that seemed fishy
tuanavu

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

It exploded to like 11 cents for a bit and then kept dropping which it is right now, that seemed fishy

i think it is normal..when the price up big wallet sale out 1/4 or 1/2 to get profit..the bigest thing is this coin is get explore that is good new for the project,,,
GlaedrDragun

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

It does look like a good project, hopefully they add more information and start making moves so we can see where this is headed, and How long does Minting/Staking take for you guys?

I keep having this message "No suitable inputs were found" and I cant seem to unlock my wallet
mone99

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

I think in a matter of a time this is going to explode and going to be pumped strongly.

Better buy until it is cheap guys.

I have made my investment today and I am waiting for the strong run until my target!!!
yes it is a very good strategy to implementation, so it will get profit quickly
be patient to hold, waiting the price continue to increase and selling when expensive
tross

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:42:52 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 02:59:23 PM by tross

http://droxne-mining.com:8080/  is a pos mining pool for droxne coin. Most important on the miner page above start "Enter registered User name" otherwise you are mining anonymously ! This pool is designed for some passive coin earning. I like to point 2 -4 threads for a little while when my pc isnt busy. You will be mining xmr coin so earnings are estimated because values change frequently. I try to keep all my pools fair and I listen to suggestions and complaints. A new nicer version will be coming out soon.

edited  Please dont forget to add droxne address! It can only be entered one time changes must be done manually!

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
manov32

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

@Islapdonkey because of your constant bla-bla-bla I sold my coins on - and now droxne is 0.03$ and I lost money. Thank you @Islapdonkey. Hope that they will ban you from this forum.
CoinCollector006

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:59:33 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 09:07:11 PM by CoinCollector006

Nothing that Islapdonkey writes may be trusted. He is a well known con artist, scammer, extortionist and price manipulator. He attempted to extort the Droxne management team and continues to spout his venom daily. I added him to my ignore list long ago.

Here is his partial biography.
https://islapdonkeyserialscammer.wordpress.com

He is attempting to pay $15 for crypto community members to defend him on bitcointalk.
https://www.reddit.com/r/slavelabour/comments/7kse9o/task_defend_me_on_bitcointalk_for_15/

He is regarded as a troll and paid shill on Reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7j0x9g/who_is_this_trollpaid_shill_uislapdonkey/

German language article about his extortion of 0.76BTC.
http://bitcoinge.pw/islapdonkey-extorts-ffentlich-einen-benutzer-will

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
tross

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

Islapdonkey ist doof !

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
Rookie Trader

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

Step 1: Download the Windows-qt Desktopwallet from Github

https://github.com/droxdev/Wallet-Droxne

Step 2: Save file

Step 3: Unzip file

Step 4: See new unzipped folder

Step 5: Double click on "Droxne-qt.exe" to start the Wallet for the first time.

Step 7: Add rule in the firewall (Windows Defender)

Wait until the blockchain is syncronized. Only when the wallet is completely syncronized send your coins to the wallet.

Step 8: Wallet is fully syncronized. This can take some time

Step 9: Now assign a password to your wallet. Then release it for mining.

Step 10: Release for mining

Step 11: Mining begins after about 24 hours.

Step 12: POS Mining...

Have fun...

Do you need to have coins in your wallet for minting?

Happy I was buying enough coins.

I see how much ir dips may be I can buy some more.

Made an order for total 12000 coins.

Hope it fills all of them.

Probably next pump not far.
bunterfisch

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

Yes of course the coins must be in the wallet. Then follow my instructions.
Rookie Trader

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

https://www.facebook.com/drxne/posts/1848210528802372
Rookie Trader

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:54:17 PM

Yes of course the coins must be in the wallet. Then follow my instructions.

Is it important how many coins in the wallet?

junetalk

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

I TOLD YOU FOOLS THEY WILL PUMP AND DUMP IT, IT JUST WENT FROM $0.1  TO 0.38 CENTS. LIKE I KEEP REPEATING BUT YOU GREEDY FUCKS REFUSE TO LISTEN THIS HAS BEEN DONE BY THIS GROUP BEFORE (THEY ORIGINALLY DUMPED THIS COIN FROM 3000 SATS TO 0.3 SATS) AND THE DEV JUST SWITCHED ACCOUNTS AND IS  DOING THE SAME THING AGAIN.  BUT RATHER THAN HELP ME WARN INVESTORS, YOUR GREED LEADS YOU TO HELP THEM INSULT/TAUNT ME.

ANYWAY, THEY HAVE SCRUBBED THE ENTIRE THREAD CLEAN AND MADE ACCUSATION THEY CAN'T SUPPORT WITH PROOF JUST TO MISLEAD THE SUCKERS THAT DON'T BOTHER TO DO A THROUGH RESEARCH.

AGAIN, TO VIEW THE COMPLETE HISTORY OF THIS COIN, YOU CAN VISIT THIS THREAD,https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2424624.msg24810549#msg24810549.

I WON'T BOTHER POSTING THE SEVERAL PAGES OF DELETED COMMENTS, COS MOST OF YOU SHEEP COULD CARELESS, YOU RATHER GET HIGH OF THAT HOPIUM AND FOLLOW THE LIGHT TO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT SAW/ NEGLECTED MY COMMENTS AND BOUGHT IN AT $0.1, YOU HAVE NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME.

ANYWAY, DON'T WORRY HOPEFULLY YOU MIGHT WISE UP AND SELL WITH THEIR NEXT ATTEMPT, COS THIS BASTARDS WILL PROBABLY TRY THIS AGAIN, YOU FOOLS KEEP GIVING THEM YOUR BTC RATHER THAN DOING SOME FORM OF RESEARCH. SMFH.

before listening to this troll, you just need to google "Islapdonkey". literally the whole day, almost every coin has been red.
CoinCollector006

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:38:16 AM

Droxne Investor Letter - January 11, 2018

1. The Droxne ecosystem continues to grow with 421 Twitter followers, 233 Discord members, 143 Telegram members and 71 pages on the BCT ANN. Two YouTube videos have been posted recently about Droxne in Portuguese https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdwIJA9R4oo and in English https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifg5Z_7VjSk. We welcome new articles, blogs and videos. Let us know of new finds so we can add them to the network.

2. We are in the planning and research stages for a Droxne white paper including an updated roadmap with @scooby mcgee as the primary owner and CoinCollector006 as the secondary owner. This will include more details about the team, history of Droxne, coin specifications and anticipated use cases for Droxne.

3. Discussions are in motion in our Discord channel about platform architecture and APIs that would allow for scalable gaming platform growth with developers that have joined our community recently. We are actively seeking out game developers to partner with us for our first round of games to be released. Please contact us on the #dev_discuss channel in Discord or at droxne@protonmail.com.    

4. One of the areas of focus for our community building is our Reddit channel given the high impact of Reddit for the crypto to industry. We welcome the communities questions, comments and support. https://www.reddit.com/r/DRXNEgaming/

5. Proof of stake difficulty is 2.04223 which is a small decrease from previous weeks at 2.09532  The price is currently 263 sats (bid side quote) and a fiat price of $0.03553 for a market cap of $2.3M. This is a meaningful increase from our last investor letter with the price at 20 sats. Investors are advised to be cautious with their trading due to the elevated volatility levels and risk no more than their risk tolerances allow.        

Discord channel for investors and the community: https://discord.gg/RCMqw9u
Donation addresses for development: http://droxne.net/resources.html

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: