Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:35:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your trading strategy?  (Read 1741 times)
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.

My trading strategy is to just buy low and sell high. It is very easy and effective strategy but sometime some traders fall on the other way around like buy high and sell low. We all need to just calm if something bad happen in digital currency world. We must have a mind set that all the things happen in trading is just a normal. Most specially, we must be patient and calm to wait for the best time to sell or buy so that we will come up with the best decision that we will make.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Buying low and selling high is not an easy thing to do. Why? Because you never know when the price is at its lowest and when it’s at its highest, that’s the truth. No matter your level professionalism in trading, I don’t think you will be able to make those predictions perfectly.

Just like this past months, I have seen a lot of people who claims to be experts make wrong predictions through, some predicted the price will be down to $2000 and others predicted $5000, but that  never happened, rather the price went back up from $6000+ and now we have $8934 which is close to $9000.
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

Sometimes I trade using sites with public information about coming news and updaites, if I find positive information in time (among the first people) I can buy this coin and wait growing. But this strategy is risky too, due to lots of fakes news and strong attachment of altcoins to bitcoin.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

My trading strategy was i just divide my investment into three tier, If the coin starting to drop its price then i just buy 30% of my funds and i observe the movement of the coin and if it continue to drop then i will buy more coins.Then I will sell it as long that i see that i have earned from my trading.
Rix0r

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

I just try to get on projects i believe in and give them time.
Koza20

Activity: 126

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

Of course. Now any strategy was difficult to implement. I hope soon one best strategy will be to buy and hold!

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

Im more on Graphical thread watching as my trading stategy.
ofcourse I always sell if I got some good profit on it.
but based on my experience you must not get to the point to being greedy!
I did think that if i wait more I do gain more but that is not what happen. coins go low and did loss some. just decide wisely always!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Adonis11

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

You should keep in mind the volume of deals. Very few traders pay attention to volume trading. This is a mistake because trading volume can provide some clues to the movement of the market. It can give early warning signs when trends change. The best way to use this indicator is to compare and contrast the daily trading volume between a strong bullish day and a strong bearish day. If the uptrend does not reach a large enough volume, it may be "false breakouts".
Alva12

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

You need to pay attention to the RSI. Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a variable-speed oscillator that measures the speed and volatility of price movements. It ranges from 0 to 100. RSI is a fairly common indicator that can be found on many financial websites. Typically, traders use RSI to determine if the market is oversupplying or over-demanding. Supply exceeds demand (sell exceeds purchasing power) when the RSI exceeds 70. In contrast, selling force exceeds buying power when the RSI falls below 30. This strategy works well in the real world. The market may still be overbought or sold in the long run. As a result, RSI can create many false signals.
winterblues

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

90% how cool the icon is, 9% btt shillery, 1% tech.
gahsh

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

I do not know how to trade, but I do not want to give up or despair, sometimes I trade does not mean the profit I get, but the defeat that I receive, but I never regret it all, I just take the lesson Learned from defeat, I'm sure the traders will not always lose, one day I hope to get more profit than my current defeat.
ArtemVerkhov

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

Hi! My strategy easy , buy low, sell high, but you must know whats trend now. And i invest only in basic coin (TOP 20)
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

right now I'm doing longterm trading, I bought btc, eth, and bch a month ago and I'll keep it for maybe a year or more, I'm sure this will get me a lot of profit
simalima

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

1. Acquire more knowledge on crypto currency and their future
2. Know about prominent crypto currencies.
3. Keep watching the trdaing trend
4. Invest small portion of your money initially
5. At the beginning, invest. do not try to trade.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

You will always hear "Buy Low, Sell High" but its easier said than done as I also encountered a time when I have to sell below my Buy rate as I see another opportunity to not only to earn but to recover what I have lost on a wrong purchase. Write down all your mistakes in trading and try to read them from time to time to remind you not to do it again.

Indeed, not as easy as it sounds. Especially when greed kicks in...at times it feels like sexual urges, incredibly hard to control and not give in. I do not try to day trade anymore, because it's essentially gambling. I've made some lucky calls in the past, but got burned big time in some situations. I do have a portfolio with large positions in top 15 coins, largest being btc and eth, obviously. I ride the wave in bull runs and try to determine how close we are to the bubble popping. Exit everything, rinse and repeat when the market bottoms out.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

I am doing trading with long term holding strategy i try to buy coins when the market trend makes them very low price and after some wait or long term wait they will increased as per market condition and the good thing is to get good profit when all market goes up and the long term holding provide the good profit,
crypto002

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

People always say buy low and sell high but its very difficult . Sometimes its hard to predict this price is low. Best is to hold long in order to make good return. Day time trading its not a good idea but some people do it and lastly you shouldn't hold that much long also if you have gain your profit you have set cash out it because many coins you trade will be gone
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

People always say buy low and sell high but its very difficult . Sometimes its hard to predict this price is low. Best is to hold long in order to make good return. Day time trading its not a good idea but some people do it and lastly you shouldn't hold that much long also if you have gain your profit you have set cash out it because many coins you trade will be gone
It is hard to predict but you can always have some strategies for you to know how to read market by studying it just like experts are doing, and you can also rely on youtube on how you are going to trade, and the rest would come from your experience.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.
At this point I believe you should trade short, fast trading. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and difficult to predict in recent days, bitcoin prices are adjusting in a very large amplitude so the risk of trade will increase. So I believe that short-term trade is the best choice at the moment.
harastvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

Hi, my trading strategy is price action. What is it? It's the straregy, when your decision of byuing or selling an active is based on special patterns, moreover u don't use any trading instruments such as indicators, support and resistance line and others. So, u just have only chart and your brain. U can learn price action patterns in the relevant books such as trading price action series by Al Brooks and others.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: