Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:28:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your trading strategy?  (Read 1741 times)
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:38:47 PM

Never sell everything off when the dump is too high. I always try to HODL on a little longer.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Dillnoon

Activity: 27
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:02:16 PM
Merited by Visteryy (5)

My trading strategy is that I will buy coin when the value is low and sell it in a high value. It could also hold the it until the price is high. It needs close monitoring everyday and time to time because the value is changeable.
I usually buy in pots with strong and strong community, usually the altcoin in the top 20 on coinmarkercap, I will buy when the market plummet as today. After that I will keep in 2-3 months time, I usually sell at the end of the year because it is the most cryptocurrency time market growth.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:52:54 AM

My trading strategy is that I will buy coins when the price of coins is low and I will choose and analyze which coins will be more profitable and have good price movements, then I will sell them when the price goes up and I use half my profit for the investment again
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

I just set to the value I like and when I achieve that I sell and move on no matter if value is still going up coz it's hard to chase a running train as they say. This strategy quite effective to me.
My strategy is to stay away of floating on strategies because I want to look at trading process according to the basic market rules and principles so that I have a grasp over trading and make my survival strong in the market. Following the basic rules will keep me safe from difficult situations or loss. Trading with valuable currency is my highest priority and this will make huge profit for me after long term.
freetokens

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

my trading strategy is buy low and sell high but the main point is when i enter the market the prices should be in lowest dip then is the best time to enter the market and block the prices for future growth
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

The only strat you can use is the Buy low and Sell high its the basic thing on trading but you can use some certain site identifier on wheter its good to buy right now or not since their are certain site like coinmarketcap that gives 24 hr statistic of the coins and you might gonna catch those big pumps incoming for seeing the high number's of coins lister their. Always make a journal on every trade you make and you must review it after sometimes. In that way you will discover which technique is working and on the other side you will know on what to improve
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

I choose the following scheme of investing in crypto:

1. Buy and Hold - 70% of my free money
2. Active Trading - 30%

I like this strategy as long term do help you make the big money as some of the coins one would be holding could just turn out to be next ETH and this means one can easily make a big money and active trading helps you get small or medium profits on weekly basis so that you can ask the bill payments with that.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

My trading strategies is very simple. First I buy low and sell high this strategy is one of the basic to earn , but needed some research about the crypto. Then next buy some new coin that have a good opportunities about their platform. And last buy some coin that affected of some of the top or highest crypto in the market now. Because if the top crypto price is go down some of the crypto will go down to so that buy it when its low price. Then sell it when it go up.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

The exit of a trade, rather than being just a level or a single action, presents to you – the trader – a multitude of different scenario’s.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

first best strategy for cryptocurrency trading is buying coins when there is the lowest dip and sell the coins slowly when the market recovers this strategy   proven in many times in past
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

My current trading strategy is just focusing on bitcoin, as market prices are now rotting again, right now I do not have any strategy whatsoever to trade, maybe if the market price starts to improve I will look for a trading strategy to make money.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

In my opinion, the best way to earn money is do not trade based on trend. It means that if the market goes down, lets buy potential coins. And when the market raises, lets sell your coins to get profit.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:07:11 PM

the best trading strategy is to keep buying altcoins at the lowest prices whenever possible only by this means we can play the safe game with bitcoins and altcoins
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

I hold my entire portfolio. It's always bitter when I start to exchange crypto as I don't know how the money flow goes backward and forward. Too bad Sad
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

In investing in crypto, the only strategy to make a profit is  "buy low and sell high." You may have heard of this, but it's not easy to actually do that. Before you invest money into crypto, you need to make sure you have a thorough understanding of the crypto market and the tools on the trading exchanges.
Do not limit your self on just doing the basic in trading which is buying low and selling high. The opportunity bitcoin offers is wider that we could imagine it is much better if we would seek that opportunity and always make the most out of it in the future that we could have in the form of investment, trading and transaction.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

My trading strategy was first studied or saw the ups and downs of the coins we will invest, after we picked the coins we will invest, we just started trading.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

You will always hear "Buy Low, Sell High" but its easier said than done as I also encountered a time when I have to sell below my Buy rate as I see another opportunity to not only to earn but to recover what I have lost on a wrong purchase. Write down all your mistakes in trading and try to read them from time to time to remind you not to do it again.
Yeah I end up the same thing too. Maybe I just unlucky that time because when I bought coin, then suddenly the value fell down. I have no choice but to recover the remaining value even if I got already lost some value.

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

I hold my entire portfolio. It's always bitter when I start to exchange crypto as I don't know how the money flow goes backward and forward. Too bad Sad
Well if you are not aware of the present condition of the market that it is rising or falling then it is not good for you, try to know it well, in trading we earn huge amount of profit but for this you will need a lot of patience, knowledge and skills, using them you can rule over trading market, so you need to increase your trading knowledge and keep your eyes on market movement.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

I choose the following scheme of investing in crypto:

1. Buy and Hold - 70% of my free money
2. Active Trading - 30%

This is very cool thing to do, I am dividing not so extremely but also I hold like almost all of my investments, I don't withdraw even 10% of them. Because I am highly persuaded that the prices will go up.
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

As for me I just hold of my tokens because I'm literally afraid to lose them, you know, and so I'm not trading for a while, maybe when I would learn more then I would start some trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: