Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your trading strategy?  (Read 1737 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

buy low sell high and dont made panic sell. also as a trader need patient. dont run for short term try to long run and it can give you huge profit if you hold good coin (product). 

It is the basic strategy for trading to make profit and I believe traders know about it very well including beginners. The hardest thing is that when the right time buy as low as possible, and when to sell it as high as possible. I'll appreciate if you can tell us about your strategy to decide the time to buy, maybe what indication you use to decide when to buy?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

It's hidden knowledge and you must figure it out on your own. I am profitable, but I won't tell you how because it's clearly occult and you must learn how to trade Bitcoin on your own.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

I am conservative in business and not adventurous with coins that do not have the beta or platform test of the product. Priority is given to IOTA, ONT, EOS and ETH. Those are the coins that have a great advantage in the future. Easily combine trade or holdings without much effect on value. In addition, choosing a trading floor with high reputation and high transaction volume such as Huobi is also important.
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.
My strategy is always bid at lower price, don't buy at current price so if the coin price go dump you will not get loss
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

It's hidden knowledge and you must figure it out on your own. I am profitable, but I won't tell you how because it's clearly occult and you must learn how to trade Bitcoin on your own.
Acknowledge the reality of risks to be able to think and decide efficiently. Do own research and gain more knowledge because the strategies of others may not be the best fit for you. Your strategy is for you to find out. However for guidance and a sort of advise, diversification is one of the ideal strategies, it gives the chance to achieve positive returns when other market is down.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

my trading strategery is buy bitcoin and other crypto currency at the lowest dip and sell these coins at moderate profit and again wait for dip these is my trading strategy
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:01:03 AM

Learn from the mistake in the pass, that i  hard and difficult to make cut loss manually on the exchange because i can not monitoring the chart in 24 hours, so now i only use exchange that provide stop loss features like Binance, Bittrex and Poliniex. Stop loss is very important to minimize the risk and cause the high volatility of crypto price. Use about 10% to 15% stop loss and we can left a few hours that open potition without worry the price big crash.

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:24:02 AM

Hi, guys! If someone has problems in the field of trading and do not know what strategy to choose, I recommend that you just repeat the successful actions of the best traders and analysts of the world, who will be able to provide the platform Trade.io.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:09:14 AM

trading strategy that I use very easily I just take advantage of many moments like when the moment that makes traders panic and sell coins that they have at cheap prices then I will buy the coin as much as I can to be able to get a profit.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

The trading strategy is very simple, you can always invest whenever the market price is dumping and sell all your coins again whenever it grows up, the problem will only occur if you cannot handle the market price drop and you will sell your coins due to panicking.
Heidim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

You will always hear "Buy Low, Sell High" but its easier said than done
Common sense tells us this is a good strategy.
In practice, though, if you try to earn by day-trading, I don't see how it can work consistently.
For example, I can make 10 consecutive good decisions ("buy low, sell high" over and over again),
and improve my position on a coin by 30%.
Everything looks fine, everything seems to work fine.
And then, in a couple of hours, the market goes crazy, and I lose 40%.

Yep. I just stay away from day trading. I've made some good money in the last year but I think it was purely luck on my side. Everything I buy now is for long term, like 2-5 years. That's the only strategy I have. 
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

The strategy is very simple, hold your coins when the market price is dumping and sell it again when it grows up, but sometimes there are tough days like you invest a huge amount and the market prices just go down, in this time your patience will be tested.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

Hi, guys! If someone has problems in the field of trading and do not know what strategy to choose, I recommend that you just repeat the successful actions of the best traders and analysts of the world, who will be able to provide the platform Trade.io.
Buying low, holding, and selling high has always been the most applied strategies of traders. Other way that could be of great help is to never panic because it would create a negative impact not only in market movement but in making informed decisions. It's also advisable to study, familiarize, read a lot, seek advice from influencers, and to learn from experiences. Embrace the volatile nature of cryptocurrency, and how rise and fall in price can be of great advantage.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

trading strategy that I use is very ordinary I just use the buy strategy when the price is cheap and sell when the price is high again because with the price is still very cheap you can get a lot of profits when the price back up.

enwi

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

for now my trading strategy is that I will still buy when the market becomes red or when the price goes down then I hold and wait for the price to rise again so I will sell it when I already get profit
manhhieudb4

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

I just step into the field of virtual currency up to know how to invest and how to invest properly. Please help me show me how the investment is reasonable. thank you
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

With a market that is constantly changing and gradually falling into crisis like the present time, I believe you should trade short-term by day to be able to reduce the risk. The bitcoin industry is continually decreasing and is currently adjusting to $ 5800, the adjustment of bitcoin prices also causes the altcoin price to adjust and may decrease accordingly, so to minimize the risk you should trade short and always Have a specific trading plan and stoploss.
hussnainali

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

Well I normally buy coins when they are moving stable and i always buy 20-30% of coins of the whole amount i am going to put in that coin at current price if i feel that its gonna pump from here onward and rest of 70% fund is being utilized if it dips more, so my entry level gets down and my target of exit point gets a bit closer then it was before buying on dip. 
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

Cryprocoins is a very volatile market, so always expect those kinds of violent price swings we don't expect prices to go up forever. If you're expecting a crash sell your crypto for fiat. That way you don't lose value out of your investments, and you can buy back at a low price.
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

I hold my entire portfolio. It's always bitter when I start to exchange crypto as I don't know how the money flow goes backward and forward. Too bad Sad
Well if you are not aware of the present condition of the market that it is rising or falling then it is not good for you, try to know it well, in trading we earn huge amount of profit but for this you will need a lot of patience, knowledge and skills, using them you can rule over trading market, so you need to increase your trading knowledge and keep your eyes on market movement.
Necessary thing in trading is to learn the important basic rules of the market and it is my strategy now I want to follow the market rules which are very important for me to make me able for a safe trading. I am learning the rules and principle about market which is helpful for me to survive for long time in the market.

For me it’s a good decision to start from Altcoin for short term and after getting much experience I will have to buy Bitcoin to trade for long term for making some huge amount or profit.
I just proceed towards the basic rules and guiding principles which have been a shelter for me and keep me safe from loss. I survive in the market if I follow these rules and I give my first priority to it after which I believe in strategies but I am also serious about strategies which need a specific time and placement. These few things keep me safe and successfully lead me towards the market of sellers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: