Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124459 times)
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:35:53 AM

I have some coss bought a few weeks ago. How come I did not receive the dividends? With this fork do I have to do something? Currently I have my coins in the coss exchange

Did you re-link your external address (one in which you are holding COSS tokens) to the COSS platform? If not then that might be the reason you didn't receive dividends.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

I am looking forward to the integration of FIAT maybe by the end of April or beginning of May. I hope this will be the turning point for the price of COSS to increase back to where t was at least before the COSS contest started. It has lost 90% of it's value since January, which is a shame really but I do hope the UI improvements and FIAT arrival will help change all this and give us holders a miracle. The market is so bad at the moment and everything is bleeding, but my biggest investment is in COSS, thus I am more concerned for COSS than any other token right now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Crypto Cowboy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

Hoping someone can help.

Yesterday I transferred my COSS tokens from myetherwallet to my Coss.io account.  I clicked on deposit next to the COSS token in the Coss.io wallet, and transferred them to that address.  The transfer went through and I can see the tokens in that new address on ethplorer.io. But they are not showing up in my Coss.io wallet.  I don't think these can be the old Coss tokens because they were in myetherwallet for months and my understanding is that they would have been swapped to the new token automatically.  What am I doing wrong?
currentvalue

Activity: 137
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

I considered COSS a high risk high reward investment at first and took out my initial investment and profit. I was very sceptical about the exchange because it looked like shit and the user experience was meh. They were focussing on too many areas, now they finally have set their priorities straight.

The main reason I am still holding is the huge upside potential. When they have fixed the issues COSS can take some market share and if volume rises not only the COSS token rises in value, you also get passive income from every coin listed which is just awesome. Right now basically all the exchanges around make huge profits and users don't get anything in return. With COSS you are a real shareholder of a crypto exchange and right now the price has bottomed out. I am slowly getting more confident that this project will succeed. If you are patient enough you will be rewarded.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Crypto Cowboy

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

It definitely is a high risk investment when you can transfer your COSS tokens to the COSS.IO site that says it will take 3-6 hours to show up, and 20 hours passes and still not there.  I ask for help and get an auto response that says it could take them 10 days to get back to me...if ever.  I spent a lot of money on those COSS tokens and now they're sitting in the address but not showing up on the site. 

And where is COSS itself to help with this???
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

It definitely is a high risk investment when you can transfer your COSS tokens to the COSS.IO site that says it will take 3-6 hours to show up, and 20 hours passes and still not there.  I ask for help and get an auto response that says it could take them 10 days to get back to me...if ever.  I spent a lot of money on those COSS tokens and now they're sitting in the address but not showing up on the site. 

And where is COSS itself to help with this???
I do not know what to do with such a problem. You probably need to ask for help on the official website.
I think you are not alone faced with such a problem.
GaPR

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

Funny thing is the idiot who is claiming that COSS is a scam is a member of a team who created SINT, although I don't really know what his position is there.
But if he's part of it and doesn't even understand how exchanges work, I'm pretty sure that his coin is a scam (which is also an exchange so maybe he's just shitting on the competition).

The only funny thing here is that you are a stupid piece of shit.
                                           By your insults, I see your business culture.  My observations of the COSS project were from the very beginning of their ICO.  They had a misunderstanding of some investors (when they did not burn the not sold tokens by voting results, then they were distributed to all participants), there were also disagreements inside COSS and similar shortcomings.  But, as one of the first traders on the COSS-exchange, I will say that I did not lose money, did not see them as fraud, and I consider this project to be legitimate and worthy of attention.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

I am tired right now and have a migraine because I am trading in the contest and there is still another month to go. I hope that I can at least remain in the top 20 places but I feel that the last week is going to be very difficult indeed as everyone will want to get a place in the top 100 and win a prize. It is fun though and I am looking forward to seeing what will happen once it ends. I would love to go to remain in the top three but I don't think it is likely lol.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
RomanSINT

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

By your insults, I see your business culture.  My observations of the COSS project were from the very beginning of their ICO.  They had a misunderstanding of some investors (when they did not burn the not sold tokens by voting results, then they were distributed to all participants), there were also disagreements inside COSS and similar shortcomings.  But, as one of the first traders on the COSS-exchange, I will say that I did not lose money, did not see them as fraud, and I consider this project to be legitimate and worthy of attention.

You are very inattentive, if you did not notice that my insults is only a defence in response to insults of me. No one is allowed to humiliate my dignity.
 You did not lose money, so what? COSS scammed a lot of another people so i see them as fraud, it is absolutely clear.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

By your insults, I see your business culture.  My observations of the COSS project were from the very beginning of their ICO.  They had a misunderstanding of some investors (when they did not burn the not sold tokens by voting results, then they were distributed to all participants), there were also disagreements inside COSS and similar shortcomings.  But, as one of the first traders on the COSS-exchange, I will say that I did not lose money, did not see them as fraud, and I consider this project to be legitimate and worthy of attention.

You are very inattentive, if you did not notice that my insults is only a defence in response to insults of me. No one is allowed to humiliate my dignity.
 You did not lose money, so what? COSS scammed a lot of another people so i see them as fraud, it is absolutely clear.

I'm sorry I don't understand why you say they scammed ppl ? is there any real reason or you are talking about ppl who bought it when it was high ?
RomanSINT

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

By your insults, I see your business culture.  My observations of the COSS project were from the very beginning of their ICO.  They had a misunderstanding of some investors (when they did not burn the not sold tokens by voting results, then they were distributed to all participants), there were also disagreements inside COSS and similar shortcomings.  But, as one of the first traders on the COSS-exchange, I will say that I did not lose money, did not see them as fraud, and I consider this project to be legitimate and worthy of attention.

I'm sorry I don't understand why you say they scammed ppl ? is there any real reason or you are talking about ppl who bought it when it was high ?

No, i wrote previously about that in this thread. They made a scam scheme- gave "new tokens" not to all investors and did not stopped trading of "old tokens". The funniest thing is that their scam still working! Grin
At EtherDelta- https://etherdelta.com/#COSS-ETH
At ForkDelta it was working for a week. Now it seems, scam token was changed to the new one. But suppose, this "new token" may be just the next scam and waiting for "supernew COSS token")))
dllhg

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

give it a rest already.  you messed up now live with it.   Stop blaming people for your mistakes and move on. COSS is a legit of a crypto as you can find. You are just a loser who wont move on.

People please report this user and get him banned already.  Making it his mission in life to FUD COSS.
dllhg

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

You just aren't very smart are you ?  What exactly makes them a fraud in YOUR mind ?  Please be very specific and see if you can make a valid argument.  Doubtful.
RomanSINT

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

You just aren't very smart are you ?  What exactly makes them a fraud in YOUR mind ?  Please be very specific and see if you can make a valid argument.  Doubtful.

You do not even know what does mean fraud, understood nothing and ask stupid questions so it is not you who can estimate my intelligence or successfulness especially in this topic. Learn to politely answer firstly before asking me to explain something to you.
RomanSINT

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:57:45 PM

give it a rest already.  you messed up now live with it.   Stop blaming people for your mistakes and move on. COSS is a legit of a crypto as you can find. You are just a loser who wont move on.

People please report this user and get him banned already.  Making it his mission in life to FUD COSS.

Loser it is you, who does not know and can not understand a simple things. Just read a topic before writing nonsense here! It can not be my mistake because COSS made scam not me.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:24:19 AM

I am tired right now and have a migraine because I am trading in the contest and there is still another month to go. I hope that I can at least remain in the top 20 places but I feel that the last week is going to be very difficult indeed as everyone will want to get a place in the top 100 and win a prize. It is fun though and I am looking forward to seeing what will happen once it ends. I would love to go to remain in the top three but I don't think it is likely lol.  Smiley

It's really tough maintaining a constant rank in this contest other competitors keeps throwing me off my precious top 50 lol.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

It's really tough maintaining a constant rank in this contest other competitors keeps throwing me off my precious top 50 lol.

I feel ya and the market is really behaving badly right now so I am not as excited as I was when we started. I am trying hard though to trade a bit daily but with the price going down each day and we have lost over 90% of its value since ATH, I feel even if I win a decent prize, I am still at a loss from when it reached 3 bucks a pop. I do like this project though and am sticking with it to the end, whatever happens as it's too hard now to just stop. I worked very hard to keep my position so far so good. I got now another 30 days to go. I just hope this is the bottom and we start going up at some point.  Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

No, i wrote previously about that in this thread. They made a scam scheme- gave "new tokens" not to all investors and did not stopped trading of "old tokens". The funniest thing is that their scam still working! Grin
At EtherDelta- https://etherdelta.com/#COSS-ETH
At ForkDelta it was working for a week. Now it seems, scam token was changed to the new one. But suppose, this "new token" may be just the next scam and waiting for "supernew COSS token")))

So because the old tokens are/were traded on ED and FD after the fork....that makes Coss a scam exchange?.....LMAOL.....crypto is not for you dude.....how is coss responsible for trading on those exchanges?..... or are u one of those who bought at ATH?....

the procedure to acquire new tokens was sent out weeks before the fork.....if u didnt care to read those instructions or u probably read them but didnt understand.....then blame yourself and stop calling a legitimate company fraud........stop exposing your stupidity here.....

Do us a favour and stop fudding here please..... if you consider COSS to be a fraud then sell your tokens and leave....we do not need your advice or you spreading fud here..........
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

Hoping someone can help.

Yesterday I transferred my COSS tokens from myetherwallet to my Coss.io account.  I clicked on deposit next to the COSS token in the Coss.io wallet, and transferred them to that address.  The transfer went through and I can see the tokens in that new address on ethplorer.io. But they are not showing up in my Coss.io wallet.  I don't think these can be the old Coss tokens because they were in myetherwallet for months and my understanding is that they would have been swapped to the new token automatically.  What am I doing wrong?

If you did this transfer after the fork....my guess is u transferred the old tokens.....in mew there exist now two different coss tokens with two different smart contract addresses....u have to activate the contract address for the new coss tokens inorder to view them......if you had x44 number of old coss tokens.....u would also hav x44 number of new coss tokens.....but since u already transferred the old coss tokens (i would presume) then u shall still have the new coss tokens in ur mew wallet....u can send them to ur coss exchange wallet...

hope i could help u buddy
RomanSINT

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

So because the old tokens are/were traded on ED and FD after the fork....that makes Coss a scam exchange?.....LMAOL.....crypto is not for you dude.....how is coss responsible for trading on those exchanges?..... or are u one of those who bought at ATH?....

the procedure to acquire new tokens was sent out weeks before the fork.....if u didnt care to read those instructions or u probably read them but didnt understand.....then blame yourself and stop calling a legitimate company fraud........stop exposing your stupidity here.....

Do us a favour and stop fudding here please..... if you consider COSS to be a fraud then sell your tokens and leave....we do not need your advice or you spreading fud here..........

The only stupid here it is you. How brainless you should be to not understand, that scam is not an "exchange" but COSS devs actions? You even did not read what i wrote in this thread. So I do not need your silly recommendations. And tell your school teacher to teach you politeness befor asking me something.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: