Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124462 times)
Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:00:43 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 04:39:21 PM by Fredii

My regards.
For reasons beyond my control, I skipped the information on the procedure for replacing the old tokens with new ones.
If it's not hard for you, give the link.
And in general, can I exchange them now or am I late?
Thank you in advance.

PS
So far I found only this ad https://medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-february-22nd-2018-1aaab141bb2f
But there's nothing about the swap procedure.
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

When can we expect a huge news to come out? Any blog link for the regular updates?

Rune Evensen usually posts the project updates on his Medium profile: https://medium.com/@runeevensen

You can also check the Coss Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/COSSchat

I think the update all are waiting for is the fiat trading launch, and the UI improvements... those will take coss to the next phase

Till then things will be slow moving
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:29:20 PM

The project needs an aggressive marketing company like Binance did. Otherwise, there will be no success.
thats true it was one of the best  projects everyone was waiting for but didnt bring anything new to the table and they wasnt growing as they must be so even the volume is only $1 712 280 USD

Free palestine
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:32:38 AM

Sneak peek of the COSS's new UI check it out if you haven't yet.

Exchange: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMGOis3r3R8

And the new look of their webpage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtMbWU7XV78

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

The project needs an aggressive marketing company like Binance did. Otherwise, there will be no success.
thats true it was one of the best  projects everyone was waiting for but didnt bring anything new to the table and they wasnt growing as they must be so even the volume is only $1 712 280 USD

Don't worry, the volume will skyrocket once we have a new trading bot api and increased engine capacity, new UI and FIAT. The reason why they are deliberately delaying the incubation of the trading bot API is because they want to make sure that security is airtight, especially after that big hack that happened on Binance. Mong was in slack yesterday telling us of this fact, that they are placing security is the no 1 priority right now for all the traders and investors. Personally, as much as I want the volume to skyrocket, I also want us to have that best security level we can get before the Mongolian Hoards start coming onto the exchange and then the volume blows up. Better it blows up without exchange security hiccups.  Cheesy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

Global volume is dying with the bearish market, every exchange getting less and less volume.

It is normal that coss is affecting too.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

Coss is very undervalued right now.
This is a great opportunity to accumulate at these levels
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

With current volume and all no it is not.

But if you think what it is promising, if you believe they can achieve what they do yes it is undervalued. The question is, will they?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

But if you think what it is promising, if you believe they can achieve what they do yes it is undervalued. The question is, will they?

Will they?This question can be asked in each ANN topic on this forum. Banks have already swallowed Binance and in a couple of years 80% of exchanges will again become government-run.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:10:03 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 08:25:52 PM by Nebell

I believe that in time, they will.
But it's not only up to COSS team. They can only do so much. If the crypto market losses interest, there will be very few exchanges with meaningful volume. But if crypto becomes huge, high-quality exchanges (which I hope COSS will become) will explode.
I do not see COSS going anywhere for at least a year. For me, I do not intend to sell my COSS when it becomes big. I want that passive income. For me, this is a long-term hold coin. At least 2 years before I can reap the benefits.
I don't care if COSS will land in the top 10 exchanges. As long as they have 1bil 24h volume, I will be happy.

And it is in COSS teams interest to make the exchange as successful as possible. I'm pretty sure the team members all own a sizeable amount of COSS tokens. With 1bil volume (half of Binance) 100.000 COSS tokens would give $31.000/month. That's a shitload of money and I'm pretty sure they own a lot more tokens than that.
100.000 COSS tokens is about $25.000. Invest that and if COSS reach 1bil trading volume, you have upper management income in a big company without having to do jack shit except sell a few coins every month.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

Tell me, who keeps the tokens not in the wallet, but in the office, to get dividends, no more actions are necessary? Because he did not tie up his purse, it was too lazy to bother with such insignificant receipts, I just think of throwing it on the stock exchange.
alicea

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

Tell me, who keeps the tokens not in the wallet, but in the office, to get dividends, no more actions are necessary? Because he did not tie up his purse, it was too lazy to bother with such insignificant receipts, I just think of throwing it on the stock exchange.

Yes, no more actions are required if your tokens are in exchange.

Exchanges sometimes get hacked so if you ask me keeping the COSS tokens in MEW is the best thing you can do.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

But it's not only up to COSS team. They can only do so much. If the crypto market losses interest, there will be very few exchanges with meaningful volume. But if crypto becomes huge, high-quality exchanges (which I hope COSS will become) will explode.
I do not see COSS going anywhere for at least a year. For me, I do not intend to sell my COSS when it becomes big. I want that passive income. For me, this is a long-term hold coin. At least 2 years before I can reap the benefits.
I don't care if COSS will land in the top 10 exchanges. As long as they have 1bil 24h volume, I will be happy.

And it is in COSS teams interest to make the exchange as successful as possible. I'm pretty sure the team members all own a sizeable amount of COSS tokens. With 1bil volume (half of Binance) 100.000 COSS tokens would give $31.000/month. That's a shitload of money and I'm pretty sure they own a lot more tokens than that.
100.000 COSS tokens is about $25.000. Invest that and if COSS reach 1bil trading volume, you have upper management income in a big company without having to do jack shit except sell a few coins every month.

I agree here, if the volume grows and we are making a good fee split weekly income, in some countries people will be able to live off that income and maybe also us in Europe if our bags are large enough. At the moment though I am trying to trade in the contest but there is some serious wash trading going on with people logging into 2 accounts, which really sux because they are still cheating the system. These peeps have way over passed me and I see their wash trading action right in front of my eyes, so I am not happy about that. Otherwise I really like COSS, but if this type of wash trading is allowed I am going to ask if I can also join in if they are not gonna get penalized lol.  Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
alicea

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

I agree here, if the volume grows and we are making a good fee split weekly income, in some countries people will be able to live off that income and maybe also us in Europe if our bags are large enough. At the moment though I am trying to trade in the contest but there is some serious wash trading going on with people logging into 2 accounts, which really sux because they are still cheating the system. These peeps have way over passed me and I see their wash trading action right in front of my eyes, so I am not happy about that. Otherwise I really like COSS, but if this type of wash trading is allowed I am going to ask if I can also join in if they are not gonna get penalized lol.  Grin

I think I read in the contest rules that wash trading is strictly prohibited. So I guess there's still a chance that they will ban them later.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

I think I read in the contest rules that wash trading is strictly prohibited. So I guess there's still a chance that they will ban them later.

I am pretty pissed off right now that for three days I am asking those in authority if wash trading between two accounts is allowed or not and want a clear answer. So far my question has been ignored which makes it a grey area as no one is coming out to clearly define this rule. If wash trading is allowed between two accounts, then that is also not fair for those of us who are trying to trade fair but if that's the case, then I will be changing the way I trade also because I am constantly seeing this type of trading non stop and I am really getting browned off that no one is replying to my question from the Top.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

Will they?This question can be asked in each ANN topic on this forum. Banks have already swallowed Binance and in a couple of years 80% of exchanges will again become government-run.

The future belongs to  p2p exchanges based on atomic swap technique. Centralized exchanges like COSS will slowly stop.

There are none of these exchanges working for fiat now, its not easy to implement a fiat on ramp to crypto coins without going through the right channels like banking licences etc.
Atomic swap doesnt do this either
So for trading alts p2p exchanges might be good but fiat exchanges are also required
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:34:05 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 08:45:16 PM by findshakil

Hi,
Just wanted to ask if anyone transferred coss from hitbtc to the coss exchange recently?
Coins available on Hitbtc are the new one (ERC23) compatible?
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:22:18 AM

I think centralized exchanges will still be needed and if they are fully compliant and abide by the laws of the land, then I don't see them dying off. I believe COSS can do well but it will take time and only when Fiat is implemented and the new UI, then I can see the bigger potential from COSS arise. For now we are all just speculating and doing our best to be happy and hopeful, and trading a bit in between with the contests. I am way down now in the contest and I doubt I will be making the top 20 to be honest. Now I am aiming for top 50 lol.  Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
alicea

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:30:19 AM

I am pretty pissed off right now that for three days I am asking those in authority if wash trading between two accounts is allowed or not and want a clear answer. So far my question has been ignored which makes it a grey area as no one is coming out to clearly define this rule. If wash trading is allowed between two accounts, then that is also not fair for those of us who are trying to trade fair but if that's the case, then I will be changing the way I trade also because I am constantly seeing this type of trading non stop and I am really getting browned off that no one is replying to my question from the Top.

Check this image (https://imgur.com/sp2ltbR) they will perform a final audit to all the trades before distributing the prize to winners.

zaygatsby

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

So why cry about it to us when you could just wash trade your way back into the competition. I don’t understand the whining.just fight fire with fire
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: