Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 04:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SALT Community Membership  (Read 108240 times)
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:56:35 AM

Anybody here looking at ethlend ico next month? It has a high review score of 4.5
 by icobench.com.
That's the first time i've heard from ethlend, it seems the Presale was successful, but the Topic is only one page long?  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089908.0
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:04:57 AM

What is the SALT token needed for? Membership only?

The beginning of a new era.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:08:33 AM

SALT lets you leverage your blockchain assets to secure cash loans. We make it easy to get money without having to sell your favorite investment.
Do you have bitcoin but needs some quick cash? You don't want to sell your bitcoin, so you just get a loan without selling your investment.
gjrgjrgjr

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:47:46 AM

SALT lets you leverage your blockchain assets to secure cash loans. We make it easy to get money without having to sell your favorite investment.
Do you have bitcoin but needs some quick cash? You don't want to sell your bitcoin, so you just get a loan without selling your investment.

so that is to say, the token only been used for membership only,,,

actually i always find it hard to see value in erc20 tokens, most of the project (few are good indeed) just seems that tokens only use for investments, which is good for devs, yet the project itself just will be fine without tokens. i dont see any value for investors, except pump and dump on the exchange, that is for sure...maybe i am shortsighted on this issue, correct me if im wrong
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:18:38 PM

SALT has amazing community, bittrex and liqui, binance have huge number of salt fans.

Fans on unofficial channels perhaps but their official channels are horrible. It feels more like a caged group than a community.

It is easy to make money from lending in SALT. SALT is the future of decentralized lending.

Um, this is a joke right? Have you even read their whitepaper? SALT is perfectly, 100% centralized.

^^This.

Once you join their telegram, you'll feel like an unwelcome investor. Maybe that's why the prices are declining from all time high of $7 to current 2.XX$. It's matter of time, wen some other new crypto comes and replace this.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:45:42 AM

Hi, I'm interested in promising projects. Have u heard about StopTheFakes.io? This project solves the real problem and enters the market with trillion turns. What do u think about it? Look at it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2336365.

Good, but what StopTheFakes have to do with SALT Huh  Grin
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

SALT got potential. But I think a new coin will come up and do exactly what SALT does but better and will blow SALT away.

Ya I already left salt and went to Elixir.  Elixir is very undervalued and actually has hard working devs.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:24:27 PM

Yup ---> kicked off telegram too.  The only thing that's allowed to be shared, asked, or commented on in the SALT telegram group is how well the platform is doing and how innovative the project has proven to be.  It's a complete bullshit fest in there, memes of lambos and GIF's of raining 100 dollar bills ---> I've come to the conclusion that this project was designed to be the ponzi it seems to have become ---> it wasn't just a mismanaged ICO structure ---> it was designed to be a ponzi from the outset.  I'll take my losses here and count it as another lesson learned.  
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:41:27 PM

Same I've completely left SALT and invested in Elixir.  AT least elixir devs answers all questions and provides constant updates.
elcharle

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:56:38 PM

Hey Guys,

Call me a newbie, but im getting mixed messages as to what the ICO price. some say it was 3 -7.50, others got it as low as 0.25? Sorry. I'm just looking for a reasonable entry price.

Approximately 35 million SALT Memberships were sold at $0.25 and 5 million SALT
Memberships were sold at $0.75.

Source:
https://membership.saltlending.com/files/Disclosures.pdf

kerbifer

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:18:43 AM

Always the same thing - just like the stock market.  There's a seemingly endless supply of speculation about what's going on.  Usually negative, too.  Look at some of the other 'sh!tcoins' that started, vanished, then came back with a vengeance - even those without any clear direction at all. 

This coin at least has some direction, and this is the most critical part of the project!, and everyone is jumping ship before the quarter is even over.  It's hilarious, but great.  Drives the price of the coin right down, so we can buy more.

The second these guys make a media statement of any sort, the coin will skyrocket (not unlike Rupee etc etc) - so the HODLers will be rewarded - that's just the way it works.

FOMO kicks in, people panic 'omg it's going down, maybe that guy who posted on the forum was right! maybe they are just a Ponzi scheme! it all makes sense - sell, sell!'.  Then they lose out selling low, and buy some other stock that seems to be on a pump/dump cycle, lose their cash by climing from peak to peak - and it's all over red rover.

Even dead, useless coins revive and become active again (most) - take a look back at the charts.  Endless speculation and reading of forum opinions wont help you work with a clear plan.

Imagine all those who jumped off bitcoin because some guy on a forum said 'I heard that it just got hacked' or 'This is about to drop down to $5 within a day, the developers aren't even named and it's a big Ponzi scheme'...?   Those people would be kicking themselves right now.

I'm not saying it's wrong to be critical and pragmatic - but at least wait until they've done their quarterly update! lol
chrisob

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:01:07 AM

People sell because they want to be in btc at the moment rather than remain in stagnant salt, this is not a bad idea. Btc is king at the moment.
5thangel

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:39:50 AM

Same I've completely left SALT and invested in Elixir.  AT least elixir devs answers all questions and provides constant updates.
How did you know that your choice was the right one?So you sold salt token right before the lending platform goes live. LoL Grin
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 05:12:25 AM

Always the same thing - just like the stock market.  There's a seemingly endless supply of speculation about what's going on.  Usually negative, too.  Look at some of the other 'sh!tcoins' that started, vanished, then came back with a vengeance - even those without any clear direction at all. 

This coin at least has some direction, and this is the most critical part of the project!, and everyone is jumping ship before the quarter is even over.  It's hilarious, but great.  Drives the price of the coin right down, so we can buy more.

The second these guys make a media statement of any sort, the coin will skyrocket (not unlike Rupee etc etc) - so the HODLers will be rewarded - that's just the way it works.

FOMO kicks in, people panic 'omg it's going down, maybe that guy who posted on the forum was right! maybe they are just a Ponzi scheme! it all makes sense - sell, sell!'.  Then they lose out selling low, and buy some other stock that seems to be on a pump/dump cycle, lose their cash by climing from peak to peak - and it's all over red rover.

Even dead, useless coins revive and become active again (most) - take a look back at the charts.  Endless speculation and reading of forum opinions wont help you work with a clear plan.

Imagine all those who jumped off bitcoin because some guy on a forum said 'I heard that it just got hacked' or 'This is about to drop down to $5 within a day, the developers aren't even named and it's a big Ponzi scheme'...?   Those people would be kicking themselves right now.

I'm not saying it's wrong to be critical and pragmatic - but at least wait until they've done their quarterly update! lol

And, your qualifications are impeccable!  A total of ONE post and now you are an expert ---> that's the problem here---> a telegram group that bans those who ask constructive and critical questions unrelated to HYPE, newbs pretending to be experts, anonymous developers, an ICO structure obviously pyramided to favor insiders, and large stashes of tokens dumping on the markets ---> DUH!  Good luck!  BANANA-BANANA-BANANA-right?  No, this is a lemon!
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:18:56 PM

Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying SALT tokens: https://getcrypto.info/salt/
pakhirgan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:54:06 AM

Same I've completely left SALT and invested in Elixir.  AT least elixir devs answers all questions and provides constant updates.
How did you know that your choice was the right one?So you sold salt token right before the lending platform goes live. LoL Grin
When it's sheduled to be happen?Thanks.
5thangel

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:40:10 AM

Same I've completely left SALT and invested in Elixir.  AT least elixir devs answers all questions and provides constant updates.
When it's sheduled to be happen?Thanks.

Very soon ... in Q4 - 2017 (November - December )  Wink
5thangel

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:42:11 AM

How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
There was no ico , only the membership sale
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:08:27 PM

So is SALT just an incredibly more legitimate form of Bitconnect?
mikelv

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:09:52 PM

How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
There was no ico , only the membership sale

And during membership sale SALT tokens were sold, so it was an ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: