Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:26:55 AM

I registered for the ICO and the webinar. Hope the 2 ETH I will invest will be worth a bundle by the end of this ICO  Cool Cool Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:24:59 PM

Is there somewhere we can confirm our eth address has been added to the whitelist? There's no email or anything to verify it has gone through and the reason I'm worried is because I tried reentering my info in the form since there was no external verification and it acted as though the information was new.
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

Is there somewhere we can confirm our eth address has been added to the whitelist? There's no email or anything to verify it has gone through and the reason I'm worried is because I tried reentering my info in the form since there was no external verification and it acted as though the information was new.

Exactly, im wondering that as welll.. I contributet in preico  2 times,, the first time, and than i got mail if i want to contribute morei can do it and i contributet 2 times.

I neve recived any mail or some kind of message that everytihng was succsescful. I dont even know exactly how much i contributed?

How can i see that?

Jridyard

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:56:37 PM

Hey guys, this is certainly an interesting project. If you are confused and not sure whether you want to invest or not, take a look at my analysis  Smiley

https://ridyardfinance.com/investments/2017/8/27/chronologic-day-ico-analysis

Hope it helps!
ikifenix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:47:27 PM

Thanks for creating this thread OP.

Is there a contact page if I have any questions or should I just ask them here?
ChronoLogic

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:28:10 PM

Thanks for creating this thread OP.

Is there a contact page if I have any questions or should I just ask them here?

ChronoLogic slack would be the best thing  Wink
ChronoLogic

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

ICO starts tomorrow, please read the following rules update to ChronoLogic ICO :

https://blog.chronologic.network/ensuring-a-fair-equal-distribution-of-self-mining-timemints-e59e4ae7d241
stormia

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:45:26 PM

ICO starts tomorrow, please read the following rules update to ChronoLogic ICO :

https://blog.chronologic.network/ensuring-a-fair-equal-distribution-of-self-mining-timemints-e59e4ae7d241

"We we afraid the little guys wouldn't be able to get in, so we just went ahead and prevented them from getting in all together!" Great, not interested in this project anymore nice work. It will all be sold out during the 5 eth minimum period now, none of it will be left over for contributions less than that.
stormia

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:51:01 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 12:24:41 AM by stormia

"We we afraid the little guys wouldn't be able to get in, so we just went ahead and prevented them from getting in all together!" Great, not interested in this project anymore nice work. It will all be sold out during the 5 eth minimum period now, none of it will be left over for contributions less than that.

Also, making a last minute change like this and including this bit here:

"WARNING: If a contributor does NOT respect these rules they will NOT be refunded and they will lose their contribution meaning if for example a contributor contributes 2 ETH at 11:30 AM EDT that contribution will be lost and not refunded. If any contribution of less than 1 ETH occurs after 3 PM EDT it will also be lost and not refunded."

Is really kind of scammy. Are you even going to send an email out to let people know about these last minute changes? So that they don't do what they thought they were supposed to do up until just now, and accidentally "donate" their eth to you when they think they are contributing to the ICO?  I haven't received any email, I wouldn't have known unless I checked here.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:14:29 PM

Either an outright scam or a group of people with despicable code of ethics and extremely deficient business acumen. In either case expect an instant dump of this coin as soon as it's listed on any reputable exchange, if you are still interested in the chrono idea, buy it after the dump.

Avoid losing 5 ETH or more to these delusional group of entitled weirdos like the plague...

ChronoLogic

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:02:35 AM

"WARNING: If a contributor does NOT respect these rules they will NOT be refunded and they will lose their contribution meaning if for example a contributor contributes 2 ETH at 11:30 AM EDT that contribution will be lost and not refunded. If any contribution of less than 1 ETH occurs after 3 PM EDT it will also be lost and not refunded."

Is really kind of scammy. Are you even going to send an email out to let people know about these last minute changes? So that they don't do what they thought they were supposed to do up until just now, and accidentally "donate" their eth to you when they think they are contributing to the ICO?  I haven't received any email, I wouldn't have known unless I checked here.

We regret that we changed the terms of the ICO so close to the contribution date and will observe what happens during the ICO but we will most certainly not keep any funds that do not belong to us.

We have actually sent 2 emails to everyone on the mailing list to warn of the changes.

charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:21:00 AM

We regret that we changed the terms of the ICO so close to the contribution date and will observe what happens during the ICO but we will most certainly not keep any funds that do not belong to us.

We have actually sent 2 emails to everyone on the mailing list to warn of the changes.

I really don't agree this last minute change but I'm glad you are trying to make people aware and that you won't scam anyone. I still wish it is successful.
radiera

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:33:39 AM

lol from 1 to 5 eth,, more money just for crowsale... so high price ico gg
and no refund for wrong trx and below 5 eth,,

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
ChronoLogic

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:54:57 AM

The increased minimum is only for the first 6 hours and the hardcaps remain unchanged.
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:42:22 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 03:04:34 AM by jwiz168

It is fair enough to do so . With rogue people roaming around and taking advantage of some ICO loopholes , I think dev had a very clever scheme to patch this and will never be exploited again.
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:43:11 AM

This is like fraud, very big money no refund, and finally this project will fail in the middle of the road, I hope this problem is solved quickly

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
ChronoLogic

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:59:16 AM

This is like fraud, very big money no refund, and finally this project will fail in the middle of the road, I hope this problem is solved quickly

We will not keep any funds that do not belong to us.
grinmoure

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:03:44 AM

Will the webinar be archived for later review?  I cannot attend at 8am  ET.
ChronoLogic

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:11:31 AM

Will the webinar be archived for later review?  I cannot attend at 8am  ET.

There will be further webinars in future if you miss it and the team is always available to answer questions in slack.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:04:39 AM

I participated in the presale, if I want to top up my contribution do I still need to send over 5 ETH or can it sum up to 5 ETH with my previous?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: