Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:39:01 AM

Keep in mind the ChronoPower of each timemint halves every 88 days, but you can sell your DAY tokens without the TimeMint if you wish to do so.
What will happen in 2 years then? The ChronoPower will halve 8 times, but still generate some small amount of tokens (will go from ~0.5% to 0.00195%)?

That is what TimeMint was designed . So basically the longer TimeMints operate the lesser it yield DAY token. So better strategy is to buy more at the exchange as early as possibly to send the DAY tokens for minting before it half .

So there will be no point in buying or selling a TimeMint after 2 years, because it will stop generating profit and will become worthless?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

Congratulation on successfully reaching the ICO funding goal. Can i please know what was the total number of DAY tokens created during the ICO?

BINTEX

Powered by,
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:09:40 AM

Keep in mind the ChronoPower of each timemint halves every 88 days, but you can sell your DAY tokens without the TimeMint if you wish to do so.
What will happen in 2 years then? The ChronoPower will halve 8 times, but still generate some small amount of tokens (will go from ~0.5% to 0.00195%)?

That is what TimeMint was designed . So basically the longer TimeMints operate the lesser it yield DAY token. So better strategy is to buy more at the exchange as early as possibly to send the DAY tokens for minting before it half .

Therefore when it halves, Timemint valuation will get more appreciated thus increase in price?

Assumption

500K * 1% (Actual rate is within 1%-0.5%)

500K * 1% (88 Day) = End up with 940K First 88 Day
940K * 0.5% (88 Day) = End up with 1,353,600 Second 88 Day
1.3M * 0.25% (88 Day) = End up with 1,586,000 Third  88 Day
1.59M * 0.125% (88 Day) = End up with 1,764,900 Fourth 88 Day

Approx after a year, with the current raise fund, we will end up with 1.8 ~ 1.9 Million Daytoken

With proper development, this is gonna be huge

Based on current ETH price = $374 , Divide by 24 Day , 1 Day cost around $16

Start with $16 * 500,000 = Its only $8,000,000 Marketcap, it has a lot space to grow
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:25:01 AM

Congratulation on a very successful ICO looking forward for a great development, and congrats to those who got time mint.
amintek15

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:45:00 AM

congratulations for successfull ICO, I wish to get tokens before 09/02 so I can go on holiday in peace Cheesy
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:59:35 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 07:54:36 AM by ico_reviews

Read our review of ChronoLogic here
HIPERATIVO

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:47:35 PM

I joined the ICO and got a timemint right ?
But I still need to buy daytokens to send to my timemint so they'll generate more timemints ?
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:08:50 PM

But I still need to buy daytokens to send to my timemint so they'll generate more timemints ?
Your Timemint will generate more DAY tokens. Also, my understanding is that you will receive (with your Timemint) 24 DAY tokens per Eth you paid for yout Timemint.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
richsoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:33:26 PM

Your Timemint will generate more DAY tokens. Also, my understanding is that you will receive (with your Timemint) 24 DAY tokens per Eth you paid for yout Timemint.

Yes beauty of this ICO we get DAY and TimeMint both. Its great!!!
rxracer

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:38:43 PM

You mean the page that says the same thing as the broken ChronoLogic site? I think you might need to revisit your definition of review.  Softpedia go more in depth than this.  No really, they actually do.  A few bullet points, some re-wording of what's on their website, and the rest literally just a cut and paste job.  Not one single opinion, question, examination.  You do have the all important 1-10 bars.  Like a Nat Geo show ranking the worlds deadliest snakes.  That always makes up for a complete lack of substance.

Definition of review for English Language Learners  (Let's just make that assumption) : an act of carefully looking at or examining the quality or condition of something or someone.

coins.best  - Unbiased ICO Reviews, Written by independent community professionals

Now I know exactly how much coffee can be snorted out the human nose in one second Smiley.

Good on you for posting a nothing review for an ICO so brilliantly explained even it's investors aren't sure what they bought - "I joined the ICO and got a timemint right? But I still need to buy daytokens to send to my timemint so they'll generate more timemints?"

Gotta love the ICO craze.  Everyone's a VC.  Except sadly they aren't.
hoolio

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:10:24 PM

You mean the page that says the same thing as the broken ChronoLogic site? I think you might need to revisit your definition of review.  Softpedia go more in depth than this.  No really, they actually do.  A few bullet points, some re-wording of what's on their website, and the rest literally just a cut and paste job.  Not one single opinion, question, examination.  You do have the all important 1-10 bars.  Like a Nat Geo show ranking the worlds deadliest snakes.  That always makes up for a complete lack of substance.
Definition of review for English Language Learners  (Let's just make that assumption) : an act of carefully looking at or examining the quality or condition of something or someone.
coins.best  - Unbiased ICO Reviews, Written by independent community professionals
Now I know exactly how much coffee can be snorted out the human nose in one second Smiley.
Good on you for posting a nothing review for an ICO so brilliantly explained even it's investors aren't sure what they bought - "I joined the ICO and got a timemint right? But I still need to buy daytokens to send to my timemint so they'll generate more timemints?"

Not the best ICO, you're right. BTW it was quite irritating: it was stated un the whitepaper that you can send 1 ETH, but before sending anything you had to check off a box which said that the minimum amount is 5 ETH.

grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:55:21 PM

This debate of not changing the min from 1 ETH to 5 ETH in the wee hours is interesting.  An issuer should have the absolute right to change any or all requirements especially when it's for the benefit of all.  This change was to prevent a spammer from hording all the lucrative timemints.  Moreover, despite the sloppy editing on its website, the issuer even required the contributor to check and confirm the 5 ETH minimum.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:03:43 PM

Not the best ICO, you're right. BTW it was quite irritating: it was stated un the whitepaper that you can send 1 ETH, but before sending anything you had to check off a box which said that the minimum amount is 5 ETH.

There was a distribution loophole that some people took advantage of this scheme . But devs acted quickly by imposing such conditions in order to patch it and not being exploited further. They have the rights to modify what is in the whitepaper for the betterment of the whole project. ICO has been a success so for us contributors we have wait and see how this project will take us for a long haul.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:29:58 PM

One of  the most promising and interesting ICO's in the last month or two. I look forward to seeing how it's treated by the market, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see 2-3x on day one of trading based on the team and the relatively small amount raised.

FOR RENT.
Mimar

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:04:54 PM

There was a distribution loophole that some people took advantage of this scheme . But devs acted quickly by imposing such conditions in order to patch it and not being exploited further. They have the rights to modify what is in the whitepaper for the betterment of the whole project. ICO has been a success so for us contributors we have wait and see how this project will take us for a long haul.
Thats right. we should wait the distribution. its about ~15days, later wait the project developments. i believe this project.
radiera

Activity: 295

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:19:01 AM

still no news before 15 days after ico ? just waiting token launch ?

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:33:34 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 09:48:44 AM by Rijakolus

My friend got e-mail on spam of the Result of the CHRONOLOGIC Contribution Calculator:

How much he gave what is his chrono power and so on

I didnt get that e-mail?! I also gave on pre-contribution on the first day.
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:43:36 AM

How do I add the token to ethereumwallet / mist?

-
HIPERATIVO

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:05:27 PM

I got the same question
btcmurat

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

I got the same question
the chronologic (DAY) tokens didnt create yet. U must wait ~15days.

Code:
 I understand that it may take up to 15 days from the time the contribution period ends to receive DAY Tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: