Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChronoLogic

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:51:14 PM

So I got my first minted token/coin.  My chrono power is .914... with 120 DAY after the first minting I only got 120.10914...  Shouldn't I have 121.0968... ??  Isn't the math for the first day 120 * .00914 = 1.0968 DAY ??  but I only received 0.10914 DAY

Regarding the minting issue :  https://blog.chronologic.network/2nd-deployment-of-day-686dd4f058b7
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:00:08 PM

I see that the bounties are over and now the question is what is next for this project. I will read the whitepaper later once I have the time to check on this. Innovative and out of the ordinary concept.
K4rl33n0

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:30:41 PM

So I got my first minted token/coin.  My chrono power is .914... with 120 DAY after the first minting I only got 120.10914...  Shouldn't I have 121.0968... ??  Isn't the math for the first day 120 * .00914 = 1.0968 DAY ??  but I only received 0.10914 DAY

Regarding the minting issue :  https://blog.chronologic.network/2nd-deployment-of-day-686dd4f058b7

Now we have 2 tokens:

YESTERDAY with a 10x lesser timemint power than expected in the whitepaper

and

DAY with the timemint power expected in the whitepaper

What will be the future of those 2 tokens?
In theory, in future we will have a smaller amount of YESTERDAY than DAY ... because less minting power....
Also, both YESTERDAY and DAY token have same smart contract principles.

I'm really curious to see the change of value in future... and different applications of those two token!
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:31:21 PM

I see that the bounties are over and now the question is what is next for this project. I will read the whitepaper later once I have the time to check on this. Innovative and out of the ordinary concept.

Bounty participants received YESTERDAY tokens. They will receive DAY tokens within 3 days. If they rightfully sold their YESTERDAYS before 3:30PM, they will NOT receive any DAY tokens. As a result I am afraid the distribution of DAYs to bounty holders will be lower than 0.8% of the total DAY tokens sold in the crowdsale. If this situation happens, it will configure a clear violation to the terms of the bounties campaign. People could ultimately call it a "scam". I urge the team to consider that despite nobody was entitled to earn YESTERDAYS, so the distribution of DAY tokens to bounty participants must be 0.8% regardless of who sold YESTERDAY tokens or not.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:05:55 AM

Bounty participants received YESTERDAY tokens. They will receive DAY tokens within 3 days. If they rightfully sold their YESTERDAYS before 3:30PM, they will NOT receive any DAY tokens. As a result I am afraid the distribution of DAYs to bounty holders will be lower than 0.8% of the total DAY tokens sold in the crowdsale. If this situation happens, it will configure a clear violation to the terms of the bounties campaign. People could ultimately call it a "scam". I urge the team to consider that despite nobody was entitled to earn YESTERDAYS, so the distribution of DAY tokens to bounty participants must be 0.8% regardless of who sold YESTERDAY tokens or not.

Lol no. How would that make sense? The people who sold their YESTERDAY would be receiving unfair compensation, in that they were able to sell and still receive DAY whereas those who were smart and payed attention and followed the rules would be punished relative to those that decided to sell. The rules were outlined beforehand I don't see how you can expect them to make exceptions for those who didn't follow directions. It was their choice to sell YESTERDAY, and they had every right to do so, but that doesn't mean they have a right to unfair compensation going forward. You can't eat your cake and have it too.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:08:38 AM

Sounds like a quite intriguing concept. I will have to give a deeper look at it. Any upcoming exchange beyond Etherdelta?
jvper

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:20:44 AM

Lol no. How would that make sense? The people who sold their YESTERDAY would be receiving unfair compensation, in that they were able to sell and still receive DAY whereas those who were smart and payed attention and followed the rules would be punished relative to those that decided to sell. The rules were outlined beforehand I don't see how you can expect them to make exceptions for those who didn't follow directions. It was their choice to sell YESTERDAY, and they had every right to do so, but that doesn't mean they have a right to unfair compensation going forward. You can't eat your cake and have it too.

I'll explain using an example: imagine I promise you 10 ETH for one BTC. You send me one BTC and I send you 10 ETC. You would ask me to send the 10 ETH either way. If you sold your ETC or not it doesn't matter. You still are entitled to receive 10 ETH, otherwise it is a scam. Now read the sentence again considering ETC = YESTERDAY and ETH = DAY. This is the problem. Nobody received DAY yet. What they sold was another token affected by different chronopower, not the one mentioned in the whitepaper. Some people may have noticed the difference (at least at the moment the minting occurred) and sold those wannabeDay tokens. They are not the ones to blame.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:25:33 AM

Would you care to address the concerns raised by other participants as to why early members who contributed less than 5 ETH got higher timemints (as per the spreadsheet)? Most of us waited until we were told 1 ETH was appropriate and thus missed out on the higher timemints. This is a big flaw, a response to us would be appreciated.
shezeh

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:13:25 AM

I'll explain using an example: imagine I promise you 10 ETH for one BTC. You send me one BTC and I send you 10 ETC. You would ask me to send the 10 ETH either way. If you sold your ETC or not it doesn't matter. You still are entitled to receive 10 ETH, otherwise it is a scam. Now read the sentence again considering ETC = YESTERDAY and ETH = DAY. This is the problem. Nobody received DAY yet. What they sold was another token affected by different chronopower, not the one mentioned in the whitepaper. Some people may have noticed the difference (at least at the moment the minting occurred) and sold those wannabeDay tokens. They are not the ones to blame.
Did you sell or held DAY?
1ETH=24DAY
1ETH=YESTERDAY?
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:01:40 AM

Your example doesn't make any sense. The actual analogy would be if I agreed to send 1 BTC to you for 10 ETC that I agreed to hold onto until you sent me the 10 ETH, if I break the deal by not holding onto those 10 ETC (part of the deal) that was my fault and I am the one who broke our agreement. Imagine the 10 ETC is "collateral" if somebody gives you collateral for something they plan to give you in the future and you sell that collateral you broke the deal and they are no longer obliged to follow through on their end. You're acting like you should be allowed to have your cake and eat it too, but you shouldn't.

abdconnect

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:30:31 AM

Hi There,

I came across this project by chance when the DAY token was listed on ED 2 days ago, I liked the idea too much and found that the token is trading around the same ICO price 1 ETH = 24 DAY

So I decided to buy some DAY tokens, however after some hours yesterday on ED the token was suddenly renamed to YESTERDAY and I don't get what is that.

Can anyone please explain to me what is the need of this token? Can't find it mentioned in the White paper and feeling totally lost.

Did I lose my paid ETH by having this token instead of DAY?

Thanks
radiera

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:56:52 AM

in 88 day i just get 0.2896 token,, so hard for 1 day, hahaha

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
SatyrA

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

Chronologic team screwed up a lot with this issue. Two tokens and same functionality, so price is divided by two. YESTERDAY tokens should be burnt.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

I can't find DAY tokens on EtherDelta.com exchange, has it been delisted from the exchange, it will also be good to have it listed on coinmarketcap.com

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
abdconnect

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:53:26 PM

DAY tokens was there on ED, suddenly yesterday at around 10 PM the token was renamed to YESTERDAY

So I bought DAY tokens and after few hours it's renamed to YESTERDAY, no idea is this an issue on ED or from the Chronologic team and feeling lost with this new coin
K4rl33n0

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

Chronologic team screwed up a lot with this issue. Two tokens and same functionality, so price is divided by two. YESTERDAY tokens should be burnt.

Time is a phisical quantity. Chronologic concept is not just about math and numbers.
In my opinion we have 2 different contracts able to be used in different context.
I can imagine a different usage both for Yesterday and for Day.
SatyrA

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:12:26 PM

Time is a phisical quantity. Chronologic concept is not just about math and numbers.
In my opinion we have 2 different contracts able to be used in different context.

Contracts are the same except difference in chronopower value.
jvper

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

Hi There,

I came across this project by chance when the DAY token was listed on ED 2 days ago, I liked the idea too much and found that the token is trading around the same ICO price 1 ETH = 24 DAY

So I decided to buy some DAY tokens, however after some hours yesterday on ED the token was suddenly renamed to YESTERDAY and I don't get what is that.

Can anyone please explain to me what is the need of this token? Can't find it mentioned in the White paper and feeling totally lost.

Did I lose my paid ETH by having this token instead of DAY?

Thanks

What you actually bought at ED were YESTERDAY tokens. DAY tokens must have some properties in accordance to the whitepaper. The team is working hard to distribute DAY tokens in the next 48 hours or so. I expect everyone who participated in this crowdsale somehow (investors and bounty participants) to receive the DAY tokens they are entitled, regardless of keeping or selling YESTERDAY tokens. Otherwise, it will be considered a scam by the major community, and nobody wants it to happen.
jvper

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

Contracts are the same except difference in chronopower value.

I'm afraid it is not that simple, otherwise the team wouldn't have to take 72 hours to do it. But in essence you are right.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:04:46 PM

Is it true that trading was prohibited after launch? Will I receive Day tokens that mint correctly or not?

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: