Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:28:51 AM

If timemints are mining 10coins a day, what would prevent holders from dumping such easy money

Well this is the beginning... after 88 days there will be less coins and after another 88 days,,, even less so.. It was the same thing when BTC started... it was very easy to mine Wink
Can you tell me how the coins will vanish? I.mean whose coins will vanish after 88 days..so on?
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:27:53 AM

If timemints are mining 10coins a day, what would prevent holders from dumping such easy money

Well this is the beginning... after 88 days there will be less coins and after another 88 days,,, even less so.. It was the same thing when BTC started... it was very easy to mine Wink
Can you tell me how the coins will vanish? I.mean whose coins will vanish after 88 days..so on?

What do you mean vanish? the chronopower will be halved. There will be no vanishing of the created coins...

First thing is the exchanges. Why day is not listed on Liqui, livecoin etc...

Has the dev team said anything on that subject?
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:16:39 PM

Chronologic just needs to be listed on a good exchange. I hope they are working towards it.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:35:42 PM

Chronologic just needs to be listed on a good exchange. I hope they are working towards it.
I think most important is to launch they platform, exchanges are absolutely not important now because almost every investor wants just to hold their coins for minting so there will be 0 trading volume.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

I don't think that is the main thing that will drive the price, still waiting for the team to stasrt work on their platform, the usecase of this token will be interesting to see in real life application. I'm not in hurry to sell so the price is not the main concern for me, I just want to see how this time concept will work
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:46:46 PM

I don't think that is the main thing that will drive the price, still waiting for the team to stasrt work on their platform, the usecase of this token will be interesting to see in real life application. I'm not in hurry to sell so the price is not the main concern for me, I just want to see how this time concept will work

I like the concept, and am bullish long term but the fact that time mints are gonna mint all these coins on dailt basis till december...i don't think price will be suppressed in short run

Obi-Wan Coinob1

Activity: 29
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:07:07 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 02:59:57 AM by Obi-Wan Coinob1

I like the concept, and am bullish long term but the fact that time mints are gonna mint all these coins on dailt basis till december...i don't think price will be suppressed in short run

It's not until december, it's for the next 3 years. It's just that the first period of 88 days ends in the middle of december. After that the minting percentage halves, then 88 days after that it halves again, and so forth..
The price is already suppressed, because there is hardly any volume/liquidity and some people have already given up on it apparently... check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chronologic

By the way: there is some news posted last wednesday on https://blog.chronologic.network  regarding the timemint transfer function, how to go about on etherdelta trading the day token and some other stuff.

Last but not least:

A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS/ADVICE FOR THE CHRONOLOGIC TEAM/DEVELOPERS (I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS):

1) DAY has NO marketcap, thus NO exposure right now, because the circulating supply is unknown. Can you at least get in contact with the people behind coinmarketcap.com to get that fixed very soon? If you don't do that, you're doing a disservice to the original investors!
2) Give weekly or 2-weekly updates on your blog (publish the cycle you're going to use) on the status of what you are doing and what you achieved that last week(s). If not, i refer to the last sentence of point 1)
3) Not everyone is on Slack, be open about what you are doing on more 'public' channels please. Get a twitter account to start with. If not, i refer to the last sentence of point 1)
4) How nice that you are travelling in Brasil right now ( https://blog.chronologic.network/breakfast-in-rio-recruitment-ee25eec31902 ), nice picture at the copacabana, but besides a couple of possible interviews that might not even happen, WHAT are you doing there for the ChronoLogic company? And how does that benefit the (possible) investors eventually? Again, this comes down to being transparent.
A quote: "We're aiming to have breakfast with a few people to discuss the value they can bring to the ChronoLogic team while we're in Brazil (Rio and Sao Paolo)."
Well, let's counter that with: "What value can ChronoLogic bring to the original investors?".  If this question is ignored or bypassed, i refer to the last sentence of point 1) again.

These are normal, reasonable questions, and i think you owe the TimeMint owners and the people that bought DAY on the open market some answers.
Transparency is key, that's one of the reasons why people are into blockchain technology, live up to it.

Edit:
two more things:
a) The main site still shows a button "join the crowdsale" (linking to a form to get updates when it hits exchanges), it would be more ethical to rename the button label to "crowdsale is over" or "crowdsale was succesful". Also there is an element on the right side with "contribution period begins in" with a clock at 0. A professional organization updates their site, or lets it be maintained by someone who knows how.
b) There is still an advert on etherscan.io that shows up from time to time stating: "Sponsored Link:    Chronologic - Self-Mining Ethereum token based on Proof of Time. Join the Contribution."
Isn't it about time (pun intended) to get this removed? A professional organization is on top of these things.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:31:30 AM

Yea how does a serious project not have a Twitter or any other social media marketing

xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:05:26 AM

my DAYs are growing by the DAY... i love this Smiley Best ICO so far. So glad to be apart of this project cannot wait until Chronos platform becomes active.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:19:04 AM

Dumpers come on sell your Day tokens to me. Very cheap today wish to collect more. Until the timemint’s power all are diminished, it’s price will skyrocket.
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:45:24 AM

So many DAYs listed on etherdelta... cant believe these people dont have the DAY in their mint growing and growing... 1000s in the sell orders its ridiculous in my opinion people wasting powerful minting power..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:28:18 PM

So many DAYs listed on etherdelta... cant believe these people dont have the DAY in their mint growing and growing... 1000s in the sell orders its ridiculous in my opinion people wasting powerful minting power..
no problem just use your minting if they don't want to create new coins not a problem for us because it will lower the supply Smiley
personnaly I think I will wait 1 year before thinking about going on exchange
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:24:02 PM

It's not until december, it's for the next 3 years. It's just that the first period of 88 days ends in the middle of december. After that the minting percentage halves, then 88 days after that it halves again, and so forth..
The price is already suppressed, because there is hardly any volume/liquidity and some people have already given up on it apparently... check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chronologic

By the way: there is some news posted last wednesday on https://blog.chronologic.network  regarding the timemint transfer function, how to go about on etherdelta trading the day token and some other stuff.

Last but not least:

A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS/ADVICE FOR THE CHRONOLOGIC TEAM/DEVELOPERS (I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS):

1) DAY has NO marketcap, thus NO exposure right now, because the circulating supply is unknown. Can you at least get in contact with the people behind coinmarketcap.com to get that fixed very soon? If you don't do that, you're doing a disservice to the original investors!
2) Give weekly or 2-weekly updates on your blog (publish the cycle you're going to use) on the status of what you are doing and what you achieved that last week(s). If not, i refer to the last sentence of point 1)
3) Not everyone is on Slack, be open about what you are doing on more 'public' channels please. Get a twitter account to start with. If not, i refer to the last sentence of point 1)
4) How nice that you are travelling in Brasil right now ( https://blog.chronologic.network/breakfast-in-rio-recruitment-ee25eec31902 ), nice picture at the copacabana, but besides a couple of possible interviews that might not even happen, WHAT are you doing there for the ChronoLogic company? And how does that benefit the (possible) investors eventually? Again, this comes down to being transparent.
A quote: "We're aiming to have breakfast with a few people to discuss the value they can bring to the ChronoLogic team while we're in Brazil (Rio and Sao Paolo)."
Well, let's counter that with: "What value can ChronoLogic bring to the original investors?".  If this question is ignored or bypassed, i refer to the last sentence of point 1) again.

These are normal, reasonable questions, and i think you owe the TimeMint owners and the people that bought DAY on the open market some answers.
Transparency is key, that's one of the reasons why people are into blockchain technology, live up to it.

Edit:
two more things:
a) The main site still shows a button "join the crowdsale" (linking to a form to get updates when it hits exchanges), it would be more ethical to rename the button label to "crowdsale is over" or "crowdsale was succesful". Also there is an element on the right side with "contribution period begins in" with a clock at 0. A professional organization updates their site, or lets it be maintained by someone who knows how.
b) There is still an advert on etherscan.io that shows up from time to time stating: "Sponsored Link:    Chronologic - Self-Mining Ethereum token based on Proof of Time. Join the Contribution."
Isn't it about time (pun intended) to get this removed? A professional organization is on top of these things.

It is interesting that the team was sending us newsletter on the latest development on their ICO but after the ICO nothing has been received from the team. They need to keep updating the community on the latest development on their platform
dhumich

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:10:49 PM

I Think the team is having few days off...after the hectic ICO etc....they will come back refreshed and ready to go.....so there is nothing wrong in waiting for few more days folks....  Grin
jwiz168

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:28:55 PM

Chronologic has just partner with ethereum alarm clock project for developing time related use cases . Example would be you will not anymore stick around with so many hours trying to get into an ICO events. Cases involving time are being designed to leverage what the purpose of Day tokens being made.
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:49:28 AM

no problem just use your minting if they don't want to create new coins not a problem for us because it will lower the supply Smiley

Thats the plan im watching my days grow by the day... rather wait a couple chronoera's before I do anything theyre growing at a nice rate Smiley

grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:57:02 AM

I Think the team is having few days off...after the hectic ICO etc....they will come back refreshed and ready to go.....so there is nothing wrong in waiting for few more days folks....  Grin

I agree after the minting error, I would take a break too.
jwiz168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:27:44 AM

The team has just announced the first app that would make use of DAY token. Once established, many cases would soon fools for the proof of time concept being introduced by chronologic.
Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

Thats the plan im watching my days grow by the day... rather wait a couple chronoera's before I do anything theyre growing at a nice rate Smiley

Well, you can also consider that not everyone has  a timemint.. so maybe that are people without timemings... Wink
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:24:25 PM

anybody selling timemints? Where do i find such information

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: