Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FilLimon

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:30:21 PM

The Token did not appear on the normal exchange. The distribution went badly. The price is lower than the sale. Ether from the sale is displayed through the stock exchanges. Washing? Fraud? Huh
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anzeleznik

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:49:02 PM

Hmmmm what a sneaky/smart team you are chronologic! May I ask you a few questions? Yes? Ok!

Its interesting, lets say, first you make, I can now say a fake token, DAY then YESTERDAY, so you can see how the crowd and exchanges and community reacts! And ofc. price! I dont think that was an error. People go crazy when they see chronopower is not right. Then jarret-chronologic comes, cartoon guy (good guy btw), out of nowhere and YOU are gone!(i'm talkin about slack) No ann no nothing! that bothers me! People are right to be mad, or scared, dev is gone, eric-chronologic, ma-chronologic, where were you when first (wrong) timemint happened..? Jarred said you were at sleep? who are you fooling? C'moooooon!? That was historic for you and you were sleeping?! Only Jarret who I never saw before and i'm in chronologic slack since beginning, was calming people down when we figured out that the mint was wrong.. super strange (for me) (but this is old stuff, if this was answered already, I guess I missed it, if not, i'm relay curious what you have to say)

Then in two days(?), you deploy another token DAY, that was quite fast I must say.

What is happening now and in the meantime is interesting. You are asking aloooot of questions.. You ask people, community in slack what could yesterday be, what could whole chronologic be, you get informations and ideas from us! That can also be ideas for your coin DAY, why not, you even made a forum for that, so people write down ideas! Let me ask you CHRONO, what is your idea? Do you even have one? Maybe you do? Maybe you don't! How will we know you didn't copy an idea from one of the community, change it a little and boom!! You basically made experiment, asking people how would they connect time and crypto, over 2600 slack users, brainstorming for you for free, congrats; we all know DAY and YESTERDAY are the same, just different chronopower.  And later then you will basically sell us, and others our idea! Nice

Now I see, you also ask as how much we think 88 TimeMints its worth? Why? Just make an auction and you will see what are people willing to offer, from community you can only see and have an idea how much you can sell us your DAYs. From information you get from Us, you can see how much we would pay for DAY! You can calculate! How can one tell how much is TimeMint worth if we dont even know what is the whole point of this Proof of Time?

When will you official tell us what is the whole point of this coin? POT?

About the new timemints:

what is their chronopower? 0.05, 0.1?? 1?  
How many days will they be minting? From begining like we? Start at 88- minting days atm?

And one more thing.. on the end of all timemints when all the days will be in supply will you be able to reverse formula so we could see how many days each time mind made? If 1+1=2?

i'm an early investor, my chronopower is + 0,97, please give us some answers, and ffs, ETHERDELTA is no an exchange, its complicated for new or advanced user! And SLOW!! Dont joke, and get your/our token on real exchange.

Thank you for your answers!
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:50:26 PM

Any word on other exchanges. I dont use slack anymore so i can't chat there. Im using ether delta, and it's absolutely brutal to trade and transfer tokens from there.

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:37:32 AM

FFS.

all the faggots complaining about etherdelta should get the fuck out of crypto if they can't figure out how to use a fucking exchange.

As for the chronologic team, they should stop blowing all that ICO money on hookers and blow in Brazil and get that fucking shit token on Bittrex.

And fucking update your website....

Roll Eyes
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:19:06 AM

Any word on other exchanges. I dont use slack anymore so i can't chat there. Im using ether delta, and it's absolutely brutal to trade and transfer tokens from there.
Etherdelta is a very slow exchange, an exchange must be user friendly.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Some guys here create so much FUDs for it to create panic selling . Well I don't see it such a good thing. But don't spread lies as if devs have done so much wrong or as if scam us. Look at the price it is stable. Fudders want to lower this just to scoop some cheap DAY. We should be thankful for the mistake and treat the YDAY token as a bonus . For lesser chronopower, it might eventually be more expensive and rare for an app for it may serve as a moneymaker.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anzeleznik

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:11:02 PM

Some guys here create so much FUDs for it to create panic selling . Well I don't see it such a good thing. But don't spread lies as if devs have done so much wrong or as if scam us. Look at the price it is stable. Fudders want to lower this just to scoop some cheap DAY. We should be thankful for the mistake and treat the YDAY token as a bonus . For lesser chronopower, it might eventually be more expensive and rare for an app for it may serve as a moneymaker.

Why should we be thankful mate? YESTERDAY was a mistake, or test, or experiment, nothing good. You lost more money in DAYs price, than gain from YESTERDAY.  If chrono team would say things are like this, like that, if they give us some answers, some roadmap, there wouldn’t be so much complaining, FUD. To many weird things around this project imo, atm. 

Dev is in Brazil, partying, that is I joke I hope  Cool

ETHERDELTA is slow, that is my problem, but if I new XYZ investor wants to buy DAYs (new to crypto), and he sees ED.. He will turn around trust me.. Price is stable? With 12,313 24h vol. stable price means nothing to me. I don’t want to give you bad felling about chrono, I just don’t want that theDEV think we are fools here. Or maybe we are or at I am, because I'M HERE. Damn..
dhumich

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:00:56 AM

Why should we be thankful mate? YESTERDAY was a mistake, or test, or experiment, nothing good. You lost more money in DAYs price, than gain from YESTERDAY.  If chrono team would say things are like this, like that, if they give us some answers, some roadmap, there wouldn’t be so much complaining, FUD. To many weird things around this project imo, atm. 

Dev is in Brazil, partying, that is I joke I hope  Cool

ETHERDELTA is slow, that is my problem, but if I new XYZ investor wants to buy DAYs (new to crypto), and he sees ED.. He will turn around trust me.. Price is stable? With 12,313 24h vol. stable price means nothing to me. I don’t want to give you bad felling about chrono, I just don’t want that theDEV think we are fools here. Or maybe we are or at I am, because I'M HERE. Damn..

Thats exactly what I mentioned. I dont think the team has a proper structure... thats why the initial token release was wrong...now they dont even have time to update the website Huh this shows they still havent identified that they dont have a proper structure!!!
I understand MoneyJ is very optimistic but in this case too much optimistic Smiley ... Chronologic team has no time to update this forum about what is happening..not sure how MoneyJ is saying we are creating FUD...FUD is created by the Chronologic team ...not us mate...my first ICO..not very happy Sad
MoneyJ

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:46:49 PM

Why should we be thankful mate? YESTERDAY was a mistake, or test, or experiment, nothing good. You lost more money in DAYs price, than gain from YESTERDAY.  If chrono team would say things are like this, like that, if they give us some answers, some roadmap, there wouldn’t be so much complaining, FUD. To many weird things around this project imo, atm.  

Dev is in Brazil, partying, that is I joke I hope  Cool

Thats exactly what I mentioned. I dont think the team has a proper structure... thats why the initial token release was wrong...now they dont even have time to update the website Huh this shows they still havent identified that they dont have a proper structure!!!
I understand MoneyJ is very optimistic but in this case too much optimistic Smiley ... Chronologic team has no time to update this forum about what is happening..not sure how MoneyJ is saying we are creating FUD...FUD is created by the Chronologic team ...not us mate...my first ICO..not very happy Sad

Yeah I am optimistic that early adopters of Chronologic will have their pockets fill someday. Your rants are just a minor ones , websites and initial timemint chronopower error (corrected). Get the whole picture that this will be a platform where third parties may able to create tokens for their own proof-of-time application. Since this is your first ICO , and you are not happy then trading crypto is not ... or make that market movers are not your thing. Get a job or work for your money. That may be satisfying but trading investments are not for emotionally driven individuals. In this business, don't gamble if you can not afford to lose. Just play safe and rather don't invest. But the thing is, this is the emerging financial tech that you will not pass on. I passed on both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I was scammed in investing some mining equipment and others in cryptos. But I never gave up and now I am reaping the rewards and try to reinvest where I think my assets will grow further and more importantly FASTER. I have just a better patient and better understanding on this blockchain technologies and where it is heading. I have a long term vision. I never spend my whole assets on this so if I lose any, does not seem so affected. If by all means you feel Chronologic has inflicted wounds on your investments, STOP the bleeding. It is your right.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
dhumich

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:05:11 AM

Why should we be thankful mate? YESTERDAY was a mistake, or test, or experiment, nothing good. You lost more money in DAYs price, than gain from YESTERDAY.  If chrono team would say things are like this, like that, if they give us some answers, some roadmap, there wouldn’t be so much complaining, FUD. To many weird things around this project imo, atm.  

Yeah I am optimistic that early adopters of Chronologic will have their pockets fill someday. Your rants are just a minor ones , websites and initial timemint chronopower error (corrected). Get the whole picture that this will be a platform where third parties may able to create tokens for their own proof-of-time application. Since this is your first ICO , and you are not happy then trading crypto is not ... or make that market movers are not your thing. Get a job or work for your money. That may be satisfying but trading investments are not for emotionally driven individuals. In this business, don't gamble if you can not afford to lose. Just play safe and rather don't invest. But the thing is, this is the emerging financial tech that you will not pass on. I passed on both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I was scammed in investing some mining equipment and others in cryptos. But I never gave up and now I am reaping the rewards and try to reinvest where I think my assets will grow further and more importantly FASTER. I have just a better patient and better understanding on this blockchain technologies and where it is heading. I have a long term vision. I never spend my whole assets on this so if I lose any, does not seem so affected. If by all means you feel Chronologic has inflicted wounds on your investments, STOP the bleeding. It is your right.

good story bro...reaping your rewards and stuff LOL...not happy with first ICO..what is that anything to do with crypto not my thing...also find a job Huh the money I invested in this is neither mine nor your pops money dude, I earned this money with the real job I do..please grow up before posting some comments like this...

All I am saying is the team does not have a proper structure...what is the use of this timemint and day tokens...if the team itself is not organised...speculating that this technology will be huge one day is a dream.....
you say that the websites and timemint chronopower error is a mistake, that is the only unique aspect of Chronologic.network and this was the main selling point.. and dude thats the only reason why you and I have invested...again if a company has no proper structure and project management..every time there will be mistakes...

also where is the team in this forum now ??
MoneyJ

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:34:03 AM

good story bro...reaping your rewards and stuff LOL...not happy with first ICO..what is that anything to do with crypto not my thing...also find a job Huh the money I invested in this is neither mine nor your pops money dude, I earned this money with the real job I do..please grow up before posting some comments like this...

All I am saying is the team does not have a proper structure...what is the use of this timemint and day tokens...if the team itself is not organised...speculating that this technology will be huge one day is a dream.....
you say that the websites and timemint chronopower error is a mistake, that is the only unique aspect of Chronologic.network and this was the main selling point.. and dude thats the only reason why you and I have invested...again if a company has no proper structure and project management..every time there will be mistakes...

So you think you are mature enough to comprehend everything but with the simple concept of chronologic you cannot follow. Chronologic is clever enough to eliminate ICO dumping by introducing the timemint and issuing low number of tokens. I did not mention the website and timemint error was a mistake , it was your rants. I guess it will no use to explain to a person like you , just a waste of time . Here is a secret let all of your other assets turn into DAYs and put it in a timemint . A fantastic moneymaking machine.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:34:27 AM

FFS.

all the faggots complaining about etherdelta should get the fuck out of crypto if they can't figure out how to use a fucking exchange.

As for the chronologic team, they should stop blowing all that ICO money on hookers and blow in Brazil and get that fucking shit token on Bittrex.

And fucking update your website....

Roll Eyes

Go get laid, let off some steam. You can get a nice hooker for cheap crypto

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:12:59 AM

I joined too late in the project. I didn't get a token for not being able to fulfill the conditions. but the project I've never given a damn. I don't understand people. I believe in the project. I'm thinking of making a good purchase when you enter the market. the team is working very well. good luck.  Cool
dhumich

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:10:09 PM

So you think you are mature enough to comprehend everything but with the simple concept of chronologic you cannot follow. Chronologic is clever enough to eliminate ICO dumping by introducing the timemint and issuing low number of tokens. I did not mention the website and timemint error was a mistake , it was your rants. I guess it will no use to explain to a person like you , just a waste of time . Here is a secret let all of your other assets turn into DAYs and put it in a timemint . A fantastic moneymaking machine.

All right man..i did not realize I am talking to a kid...anyway good luck Smiley
MoneyJ

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:51:00 AM

All right man..i did not realize I am talking to a kid...anyway good luck Smiley

LoL what a loser... talking to himself.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:58:30 AM

For bounty hunters it is still a win win situation.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:43:58 AM

The Token did not appear on the normal exchange. The distribution went badly. The price is lower than the sale. Ether from the sale is displayed through the stock exchanges. Washing? Fraud? Huh
The distribution got messed up in the first and they redeploy the token to fix the problem, but on that point the price went down hard and now its going under ICO price, by now most of the bounty hunters have dump there tokens already because they can`t generate new coins if they don`t have any timemint.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:06:09 AM

The distribution got messed up in the first and they redeploy the token to fix the problem, but on that point the price went down hard and now its going under ICO price, by now most of the bounty hunters have dump there tokens already because they can`t generate new coins if they don`t have any timemint.
yes maybe just hold is good way.. and waiting for up price again...but if you waiting for high price like a month ago maybe its difficult because volume buy and sell in the market very low
MoneyJ

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:48:31 PM

Chronologic to my mind is far from fraud. Although the first time they implemented the first timemint was erroneous but quickly corrected it and we had instead a bonus YDAY token for that. As of today tokens are already market-driven and now is in the hands of the people to dictate the price. Honestly EtherDelta sucks but it's the only place for now to exchange or trade DAY tokens and by means of executing trade it does the job.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:13:51 PM

So what do I need to do to mint? I am slightly out of the loop. I have a few hundred 'DAY' tokens in Myetherwallet... just let them sit?

FOR RENT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: