Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

how to take into account a novice account doing FUD, really people have weak head, I hope a future promising for CL, every project should rather have their secrecy who entered spent and invested something that could lose, I say, because caring for the money of others Huh
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:32:08 PM

CL project was the best project for bounty hunters, I remember people with hero rank getting 550+ Day tokens.
Infact the day tokens accumulated by hero members could be 12 eth or more , some members sold tokens twice like when the CL team launched the first token it was replaced soon by the second version so hunters got 2 tokens.
But today this project is losing values.
AltcoinGunner

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:43:22 AM

How is going with the Coin?
Is it worth to invest?
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:52:31 PM

every coin that has a good structure like ETHEREUM and with a innovation that would be proof-of-Time where you receive dividends per day when you have a timemint, this is very interesting, there are many shitcoins there that have a much worse project and are worth more than tokenday ... I hope I have clarified ...
caramel

Activity: 151
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:25:06 PM

Hi Community !!!

i still believe in this token even with the lack of communication

i m timemint owner

i know good thing always take some time ...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:39:38 PM

i am sure they will come out with something big soon:) roadmap shows 6 usescases till end of this year:)
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:45:15 PM

i am sure they will come out with something big soon:) roadmap shows 6 usescases till end of this year:)

We have to show some patience to get benefits from the rise of this project. Even so much silence into this thread but I hope after the release of this dapp situation will be changed.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:03:40 PM

If any is interested I am looking to sell my timemint 1480 that is attached to my ether address. It does not have 8888 DAY on it so can't have it transferred to you through the contract but you will get complete access to the ether address. It has a minting power of .778%.

and who would buy it if you know the private key... don't trust
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:51:54 PM

This was probably one of the worst handled ICO's of 2017, with rules changing all the time and many investors' cash going to waste... Be very careful when dealing with this team, they are at best grossly incompetent... Protect your capital, do not trust amateurs.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:26:54 PM

If any is interested I am looking to sell my timemint 1480 that is attached to my ether address. It does not have 8888 DAY on it so can't have it transferred to you through the contract but you will get complete access to the ether address. It has a minting power of .778%.

and who would buy it if you know the private key... don't trust

Correct . It is not wise to buy this offer. For the seller, if you need cash and can not wait to ChronoERA 2 to elapse then sell your DAY tokens. If you think you lose so much  for selling it now , just hodl and wait for a nice price to offset your lost.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hammerhart

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:32:33 PM

any news here? I cant join slack - since when is it down?:/
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:52:21 AM

It's been down for a month. I'm surprised this DAY is still trading at $4.50 on CMC? Complete lack of contact from dev team since ICO
Albertoc

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:02:25 PM

Just considering the strength of the idea, the current market price is 1/10 of the value. This a very high risk investment as all the other ICO. I was a bit concerned when they requested to invested at least 1 ETH, I would have invested one half of that amount otherwise. Apart from that, I have checked hundreds of ICO and rejected all of them apart from CHRONO LOGIC and MONACO. For sure I will have missed one or two great opportunities (in terms of ICO), but overall I am still happy that I choose this one among one hundred.
hammerhart

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:27:52 PM

Just considering the strength of the idea, the current market price is 1/10 of the value. This a very high risk investment as all the other ICO. I was a bit concerned when they requested to invested at least 1 ETH, I would have invested one half of that amount otherwise. Apart from that, I have checked hundreds of ICO and rejected all of them apart from CHRONO LOGIC and MONACO. For sure I will have missed one or two great opportunities (in terms of ICO), but overall I am still happy that I choose this one among one hundred.

well there is activity on github...it is really low performance in the moment..esp given they send like 100 emails per day when it was about the ICO itself...
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:29:13 AM

fucking stupid scam

you idiots deserve to get REKT
MoneyJ

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

fucking stupid scam

you idiots deserve to get REKT

Then sell your stupid DAY tokens if any. But you will lose more . Just as the like of successful crypto projects, they need time for development and mass adoption. Use cases are being show cased on the whitepaper . But the things with the matter of implementation is a different story.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Albertoc

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:42:06 PM

The likelihood that this is a pure scam is about 20%, while the likelihood that the people behind this project whilst working with best intentions do not have the technical and/or business skills to develop the project is much higher, say 60%. What you do not understand is that if just one of the project is successful, the value of DAY will be at least 100 times the current market price. So obviously if I invested 300 USD and I hope that they will become at least 30,000 USD in a couple of year, it means that I am happy to accept a very, or even EXTREMELY high risk. If one is not happy, can spend or invest the 300 USD differently. For what reason someone says that this MUST be a complete failure? If they say that there is a very high risk of failure, we know it already.  Developing the software takes a lot of time. MAIDSAFE for instance has been doing it for so many years and they are still there.
hammerhart

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:31:37 PM

The likelihood that this is a pure scam is about 20%, while the likelihood that the people behind this project whilst working with best intentions do not have the technical and/or business skills to develop the project is much higher, say 60%. What you do not understand is that if just one of the project is successful, the value of DAY will be at least 100 times the current market price. So obviously if I invested 300 USD and I hope that they will become at least 30,000 USD in a couple of year, it means that I am happy to accept a very, or even EXTREMELY high risk. If one is not happy, can spend or invest the 300 USD differently. For what reason someone says that this MUST be a complete failure? If they say that there is a very high risk of failure, we know it already.  Developing the software takes a lot of time. MAIDSAFE for instance has been doing it for so many years and they are still there.

I think we all (well hopefully most of us) understand that good projects need and should need time...what is a bit worrying that there is currently no link between community and developers...slack down for 4 weeks, no moderator here, 1 blog entry 15(?) days ago...people just want to hear that working is ongoing- I can understand that too
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:07:47 AM

Exactly as Hammerhart said. The slack going down is what's suspicious. Sure it's understandable if they have no time to communicate, perhaps even preferable if it means they're working on the project.. but why would the entire slack go down?
MoneyJ

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:04:42 AM

Exactly as Hammerhart said. The slack going down is what's suspicious. Sure it's understandable if they have no time to communicate, perhaps even preferable if it means they're working on the project.. but why would the entire slack go down?

I don't understand how chronologic's slack channel is down. Everyday I check in to see if there are progress but since then dev usually comment only two or three statements . As of today dev relates some updates on github with their loaning project . Give us some overview how it will work so there is a progress going .

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: