Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

People WHO Invested in this chronologic project have been so frustrated with current situatio,n. Limited discussions from project developers, very low volume, price plunges and features or Usages not yet released contrary to what was advertised.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Procrustes

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

People WHO Invested in this chronologic project have been so frustrated with current situatio,n. Limited discussions from project developers, very low volume, price plunges and features or Usages not yet released contrary to what was advertised.

bottom line - you could almost throw a dart randomly at the top 100 coins at the time of Chronologic ICO and make a ton of money.

as for Chronologic:

At the time of release I see 1 ETH = 24 DAY

At this time, 1 ETH = $1068 (per CMC) and 1 DAY = $2.54

Let us now compare the difference using the above figures: At ICO- 1 DAY = 0.041667 ETH

Now: 1 DAY = 0.002378

So, the difference in price is 0.041667/0.002378, ie 17.5x

Ie, by this calculation, worth of 1 DAY is just 1/17.5, which is just 0.057% of the price at ICO, if instead of buying DAY, ETH was simply hold'ld.

Undecided
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

I think the best way is to continue to hold it. actually it's worth nothing and the volume is verry low because most of ICO investorst are just holding to get more coins. After the minting period of 1year the minting power will lower and more ppl will trade it. The actual price means nothing because of it imo
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

As I've been warning you gentlemen throughout the ICO process, these Chrono guys are either outright criminals or grossly incompetent at best... Rules changed pre-ICO, during the ICO, even post-ICO, a lot of people sent ETH to these guys to end up getting absolute nil right from the start.

Only a lunatic would trust these guys, I wouldn't let the Chrono clowns even sell me a piece of gum, that's how ludicrous this team is. If you want reliable projects with top class talent, follow me @feroxadvisors on twitter for all Crypto Trading and ICO related reco's.

Good Luck

Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

Well all i can say about this project atm is forget about it. Do things and see what happens in a year... Maybe what they are planning is actually great. Just forget about the token atm...

But i understand its very hard for the people who invested alot into this...

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:51:10 AM

I don't know.. the lady with the glasses and serious look drawing on the board is what made me buy in.. there's just something about that.. anyone else can relate? As for the project.. An Alarm Clock is all there is to show? Hmm.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

I am happy that i participated in bounty of this project and sold off all my coins just after getting it, i made like 7 ETH from the bounty.
Quite happy i am.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

I am happy that i participated in bounty of this project and sold off all my coins just after getting it, i made like 7 ETH from the bounty.
Quite happy i am.
And its unfortunate of us that holds and believe in the project, it is a puzzle really how did DAY drop in price so fast that the majority of the investors got stuck with their bags.
hoolio

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

Quite happy i am.
And its unfortunate of us that holds and believe in the project, it is a puzzle really how did DAY drop in price so fast that the majority of the investors got stuck with their bags.

It's not a puzzle - the post that you quoted is one reason, the useless team and the useless token is another.
jasque

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:40:19 AM

Why are people not dumping it today?

That's a miracle...
amintek15

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

That's a miracle...

man you can't talk about pump or dump with a daily volume of 30k$... ICO investors just don't trade it on daily it's easier to hold it right now. You will see after the minting period how huge it will become
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

That's a miracle...

man you can't talk about pump or dump with a daily volume of 30k$... ICO investors just don't trade it on daily it's easier to hold it right now. You will see after the minting period how huge it will become

Maybe that has been done now and all weak hands are out from this journey. But when time of the rise will reach they will regret for it I think so crypto is not an easy task for short term investors.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

After the webinar which demonstrate the Chronos Dapp Alpha, price suddenly more than doubled. Sad to say few are selling and majority are still minting this token . ICO price is still way above its current price but this a good sign .

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Obi-Wan Coinob1

Activity: 29
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:28:12 PM

That's a miracle...

Maybe that has been done now and all weak hands are out from this journey. But when time of the rise will reach they will regret for it I think so crypto is not an easy task for short term investors.

I wouldn't count on it, not yet that is... for an average timemint owner that hasn't bought or sold since the start to get out completely and get their original ether back, the price needs to go 0.019 to 0.02 ETH, which translates to around $25 to $26 per DAY token (assuming today's ether price at $1313).
I'm not saying it's impossible, but if it ever comes close to breaking even, there will be dumps i think. Unless the chronos platform turns out to be something the market has been waiting for combined with news about partnerships with banks or some large institutions or something... but realistically we know that's probably not going to happen.
jdkarma627

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:34:23 PM

That's a miracle...

I wouldn't count on it, not yet that is... for an average timemint owner that hasn't bought or sold since the start to get out completely and get their original ether back, the price needs to go 0.019 to 0.02 ETH, which translates to around $25 to $26 per DAY token (assuming today's ether price at $1313).
I'm not saying it's impossible, but if it ever comes close to breaking even, there will be dumps i think. Unless the chronos platform turns out to be something the market has been waiting for combined with news about partnerships with banks or some large institutions or something... but realistically we know that's probably not going to happen.

I was gonna say with current eth price, break even point for us (morons) would be 27-28$. Call it an even 30$.
Obi-Wan Coinob1

Activity: 29
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

I was gonna say with current eth price, break even point for us (morons) would be 27-28$. Call it an even 30$.

I did my calculation with a starting chronopower of 0.75% (halfway between 0.5 and 1), for half of the timemint owners the break even price will be higher then of course.
By the way, why did they take  https://www.timemints.com  offline?  according to a whois the domain is still valid until september this year...

And if anyone associated with the chronologic team reads this:  why haven't you STILL NOT updated the circulating supply on coinmarketcap so it gets a market cap at least and thus some exposure?
Let me help you, i'm an amateur too: https://coinmarketcap.com/request , select "I want to update information on an existing cryptocurrency or exchange" and select "I want to update the supply / market cap of a cryptocurrency". Now you do the rest.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

That's a miracle...

haha now with big red dildos everywhere and DAY more or less steady, we need maybe less. Hopefully DAY takes of during next bull run Smiley
jasque

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

Let's hope that frigging alarm clock becomes a trend somehow lol
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

From .05 ETH to .003 ETH/token this had to one highest loss I have ever endured.

What's next for Chronologic?

BINTEX