Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jleomenezes

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

Not that we want, the team is just shady in delivering the promises. I was the participant and made a quick sell off after 1st token distribution that was erroneous in nature.

Yes, we have gone through a time with few team feedback on development, but the result is starting to appear now and it's quite encouraging.

As all ICO takes time until the results start to appear, in the coming weeks we will have many news, both from the releases and be listed on HitBTC

>>>> WHAT YOU DO TODAY CAN IMPROVE ALL YOUR TOMORROWS. <<<<
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

Not that we want, the team is just shady in delivering the promises. I was the participant and made a quick sell off after 1st token distribution that was erroneous in nature.

Yes, we have gone through a time with few team feedback on development, but the result is starting to appear now and it's quite encouraging.

As all ICO takes time until the results start to appear, in the coming weeks we will have many news, both from the releases and be listed on HitBTC

Finally we got some news about coming exchanges here.Why is it taking so long team? I can't find any of ur social media channel like twitter or reddit...Weird
jleomenezes

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

Finally we got some news about coming exchanges here.Why is it taking so long team? I can't find any of ur social media channel like twitter or reddit...Weird

It looks like they're hoping to have the dapp ready to start appearing to the world.

wisor

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

I have 100 Day tokens for quite some months, bought it on EtherDelta, storing it on my Ethereum address. Is it normal that it is not minting yet still?
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

I have 100 Day tokens for quite some months, bought it on EtherDelta, storing it on my Ethereum address. Is it normal that it is not minting yet still?

only ICO investors can mint I'm sorry for you. Some months ago they were talking about a market of minting adress but I don't know how to buy it and I suppose it not giveaway
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

only ICO investors can mint I'm sorry for you. Some months ago they were talking about a market of minting adress but I don't know how to buy it and I suppose it not giveaway
well i remember you need to have at least 8888(?something like that) to be able to transfer the timemint to another address...what you can do is buy a "complete" address with a timemint from someone you trust;) otherwise i am sorry for you- but price will go up again at least;)
jleomenezes

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

WEBINAR — Ethereum Alarm Clock — TimeNodes

Today, February 20th, we invite you to join us in a live update session where Piotr, Logan and Eric from the team will demonstrate and discuss further the specifics of the Ethereum Alarm Clock technology, specially when it comes to TimeNodes.

As many of you might know there’s no way of scheduling a given transaction to go off at a future point in time on the Ethereum Network. That not only frustrates several users but also calls for some temporal action on the blockchain, and that’s where ChronoLogic jumps in!

Using the Ethereum Alarm Clock — technology developed in partnership with Piper Merriam — it’s now possible to do that in a simple fashion, not needing anything else than a dApp compliant web browser, like Chrome.

Every time there’s a transaction to be scheduled using the Ethereum Alarm Clock ecosystem, a TimeNode is needed to perform the actual transaction that was agreed upon by whoever scheduled it.

This TimeNode feature is at the same time the gem of the Ethereum Alarm Clock development and also holds an incredible brilliance and elegance on itself.

Come and see for yourself how it’ll be easy, and potentially lucrative, to run a TimeNode executing scheduled transactions powered by the Ethereum Alarm Clock. Our webinar will start exactly at 1 P.M. EST, don’t be late!

To join, click this link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4256647505497032706

hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:55:13 PM

Today, February 20th, we invite you to join us in a live update session where Piotr, Logan and Eric from the team will demonstrate and discuss further the specifics of the Ethereum Alarm Clock technology, specially when it comes to TimeNodes.

As many of you might know there’s no way of scheduling a given transaction to go off at a future point in time on the Ethereum Network. That not only frustrates several users but also calls for some temporal action on the blockchain, and that’s where ChronoLogic jumps in!

Using the Ethereum Alarm Clock — technology developed in partnership with Piper Merriam — it’s now possible to do that in a simple fashion, not needing anything else than a dApp compliant web browser, like Chrome.

Every time there’s a transaction to be scheduled using the Ethereum Alarm Clock ecosystem, a TimeNode is needed to perform the actual transaction that was agreed upon by whoever scheduled it.

This TimeNode feature is at the same time the gem of the Ethereum Alarm Clock development and also holds an incredible brilliance and elegance on itself.

Come and see for yourself how it’ll be easy, and potentially lucrative, to run a TimeNode executing scheduled transactions powered by the Ethereum Alarm Clock. Our webinar will start exactly at 1 P.M. EST, don’t be late!

To join, click this link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4256647505497032706

nice! someone will post a summary here again for the people not being able to attend? would be very much appreciated Smiley Let the next DAY come;)
jleomenezes

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

https://blog.chronologic.network/webinar-ethereum-alarm-clock-timenodes-cedf01815593

On February 20th, Piotr, Logan, and Eric from the team demonstrated and discussed further the specifics of the Ethereum Alarm Clock technology, specially when it comes to TimeNodes in a live update session.

Check out for yourself how it’ll be easy, and potentially lucrative, to run a TimeNode executing scheduled transactions powered by the Ethereum Alarm Clock.

Watch the recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1baCtVz5JE8

Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

I am also holding some tokens DAY tokens from bounty campaign.So if we can't apply for minting,what is the purpose of holding DAY tokens?
jleomenezes

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

I am also holding some tokens DAY tokens from bounty campaign.So if we can't apply for minting,what is the purpose of holding DAY tokens?

It only has the power to mine Days who bought one of 3333 TimeMint at ICO

you can holdar to take advantage of the valuation that Day will have, at the moment this is much below the value, with the launch of the platform, that is next, and when it is released on HitBTC will already gain much value.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

you can holdar to take advantage of the valuation that Day will have, at the moment this is much below the value, with the launch of the platform, that is next, and when it is released on HitBTC will already gain much value.

Furthermore, if you just watch the recent webinar about Ethereum Alarm Clock you will realize how valuable your DAYS token can be. It will be used as a staking tool for agents who want to execute scheduled task on ethereum blockchain thus giving you incentives for doing it earning some ethereum. Now imagine if in the future EAC would transact at least 10000 tx /day and each has a bounty of 0.1 if your agent can at least mine those 10 transactions for execution, your earnings will be at least 1 ETH /day.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jleomenezes

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:02 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 04:11:31 PM by jleomenezes

02/25 — Encore Live Update Webinar On Ethereum Alarm Clock Architecture

https://blog.chronologic.network/02-25-encore-live-update-webinar-on-ethereum-alarm-clock-architecture-5d917d15f1c5

On Sunday, 11AM EST, we invite you to join us in a live update session to learn how the Ethereum Alarm Clock is a complete game changer for Ethereum development and the digital economy. Furthermore, during the live question and answer webinar, you will learn how our architecture makes exciting use cases possible while providing incentives.

Specifically, Piotr, Logan, and Eric from the team will demonstrate and discuss further the specifics of the Ethereum Alarm Clock technology, specially when it comes to TimeNodes.

Currently there’s no way of scheduling future transactions on the Ethereum Network. This is putting an artificial layer of limitation on the network and this limitation is currently being overcome by ChronoLogic’s technology.

Using the Ethereum Alarm Clock — technology developed in partnership with Piper Merriam — It is now possible to schedule future transactions using nothing more than a dApp compliant web browser, like Chrome.

You’ll have to check out the webinar to learn how revolutionary TimeNodes are and exactly how they work.

We are calling all interested parties including Ethereum developers to see how it’ll be easy, and potentially lucrative, to run a TimeNode executing scheduled transactions powered by the Ethereum Alarm Clock.

Imagine how scheduled transaction can change your own digital commerce and decentralized applications.

Our webinar will start exactly at 11 AM EST, don’t be late! To join, click this link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5801237042305193219

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

Furthermore, if you just watch the recent webinar about Ethereum Alarm Clock you will realize how valuable your DAYS token can be. It will be used as a staking tool for agents who want to execute scheduled task on ethereum blockchain thus giving you incentives for doing it earning some ethereum. Now imagine if in the future EAC would transact at least 10000 tx /day and each has a bounty of 0.1 if your agent can at least mine those 10 transactions for execution, your earnings will be at least 1 ETH /day.

nice to hear we will be able for staking our DAYS but I think you are selling dreams here haha
1ETH/day Cheesy nice story
MoneyJ

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:25:14 PM

nice to hear we will be able for staking our DAYS but I think you are selling dreams here haha
1ETH/day Cheesy nice story

Its possible don't you think ? Ethereum's adoption to the real world would take around 5 more years. I know it is a very long shot. But if and when financial transactions all over the world kick in where blockchains can communicate with one another using common protocol,  I am seeing EAC will be beneficial to the situation.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

I can't join slack since it is closed. Just a few questions which i asked before but got no real answer...

why has the team not registered for a twitter account? This is almost a no brainer in crypto.
why have they not updated the website for months?
besides slack and webinar, how else can i get in touch with the team?

jleomenezes

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

ChronoLogic Webinar: Ethereum Alarm Clock Architecture - Feb 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPWVBGeJpwI

Q: Is it completely free to run a time node, I understood one has to proove day ownership?

A: It does require gas to call /execute scheduled transactions

Q: is there a way to cancel a scheduled transaction?

A: Yes, it is. You can do that before execution window begins.

Q: What happens if gas runs out?

A: It means the scheduler set an insufficient ga Amount, and as such the Timenode(Executor) will be awarded refund and bounties attached

Q: Who decides amount of bounty? Is there going to be a DEX for the bounty?

A: You set the bounty for the scheduling. Smiley

Q: The person scheduling transaction, decides on bounty but how does the time node know to accept the request if the bounty is too low

A: The TimeNode will never loose anything on executing transactions. Bounty is a prize for that.

Q: Maybe add a warning when setting a bounty if the bounty is <2 times th median txn fee in the network

A: Yes, showing warning message is something we will think about when Scheduling wizard. Thank you Alexander for suggesting this.

Q: is there a way to cancel a scheduled transaction?

A: Also, after the excution window is over

Q: Is it completely free to run a time node, I understood one has to proove day ownership?

A: It is free, more of Prrof of Stake. So, DAY token ownership

Q: Who decides amount of bounty? Is there going to be a DEX for the bounty?

A: The scheduler decides on a per schedule basis.

Q: are transactions manually processed by the time node, or is there a function to automate it to take certain bounties

A: All automated.

Q: The person scheduling transaction, decides on bounty but how does the time node know to accept the request if the bounty is too low

A: In this iteration, that is not set up. But configurations will be added in future iterations

Q: How can this run with hardware wallets like ledger instead of Web3 wallets

Can the transaction be run on air gapped computer

A: The Timenode address, does not need to have the day tokens, you only have to sign a message with the address that has the tokens. So you never expose your main account

Q: How many tokens are needed to run a timenode

A: That is still in flux. But presently, it is at 333 Day tokens

Q: Can we run multiple time nodes with one day token wallet

A: Presently, you can.

jleomenezes

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

www.chronologic.network

BLOG: https://blog.chronologic.network/
GITHUB: https://github.com/chronologic

MoneyJ

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:31:05 AM

So excited to deploy my Day tokens to be a timenode. I will just have to wait for the web based dapp to be functional and use with reliability . Excited to earn some ETh . My question is Can I use my timeMint address as a wallet to prove I am a day token holder and be a timenode at the same time?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

So excited to deploy my Day tokens to be a timenode. I will just have to wait for the web based dapp to be functional and use with reliability . Excited to earn some ETh . My question is Can I use my timeMint address as a wallet to prove I am a day token holder and be a timenode at the same time?
I was like losing  and readying my self to sell my token at a lost but chronologic have something under their sleeves so i`ll wait longer and see what happens next to this time node update.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: