Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:31:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jleomenezes

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

Sprint 3 “TimeNode” development summary

https://blog.chronologic.network/sprint-3-timenode-development-summary-334e24ee7a99

Hello, you might remember our previous development summary of Sprint 2 — “Heartbeat of our development”. This time we’d like to share with you progress from Sprint 3 “TimeNode”. We were focused on getting scheduling functionality ready as well as we’ve started implementing TimeNode functionality. During this time we’ve closed 63 pull requests. You can click here to get full list of these pull requests. We’re attaching also a preview of the first page from GitHub.

As we’ve already mentioned the most interesting working features are scheduling, TimeNode’s, keystore wallet import, better User Experience and styling, activity counter. We’ve also split eac.js library into eac.js-client, eac.js-lib and eac.js-cli. The TimeNode is really sophisticated functionality and includes verification of holding DAY tokens, using WebWorker (new JavaScript thread separate from browser’s UI thread for performance), showing logs. When it comes to scheduling we’ve also made an efforts to stabilize it. The transaction details view has also been touched — we’ve added cancel button for the scheduled transaction issuer (owner). Obviously there were also changes to the design. The DApp is now after rebranding and has its name chosen — “Chronos”.

Make sure to stay tuned for more news and development updates.

>>>> WHAT YOU DO TODAY CAN IMPROVE ALL YOUR TOMORROWS. <<<<
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

So excited to deploy my Day tokens to be a timenode. I will just have to wait for the web based dapp to be functional and use with reliability . Excited to earn some ETh . My question is Can I use my timeMint address as a wallet to prove I am a day token holder and be a timenode at the same time?
I was like losing  and readying my self to sell my token at a lost but chronologic have something under their sleeves so i`ll wait longer and see what happens next to this time node update.
Any idea when we will be able to make a timenode and stake ? It will be easy to do or not for noobs ?
(Personnaly I know nothing only investing..)
Thanks
jleomenezes

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

Development update:

Preparations are ongoing for the big demo at EthCC next week. Proper QA + intensive bug squashing. Maybe a release SOON

jleomenezes

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:30:49 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 07:48:48 PM by jleomenezes

Chronos DApp is live!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*NIm6GwuT24RQ5eGIrl-Ibw.png

Calling all interested Ethereum developers and ChronoLogic followers, the Chronos DApp is live on app.chronologic.network!

Try the DApp so you can see how to schedule future transactions on Ethereum and potentially make profit as a TimeNode.

It’s running on Kovan — which means using the application is completely free. Psst — there’s even a test-DAY token faucet to try TimeNode functionality… Smiley

Today we’ve released version 0.9. We aim to polish the DApp further before releasing 1.0 — for the Ethereum Community Conference in Paris. In this article we’re also going to sum up efforts which lead to this milestone.

Development update

Between February 24 and March 2 we’ve closed 64 pull requests. Here you can view complete list of them. The goal of the team was to stabilize the whole application. We’ve squashed tons of bugs and improved the design of the application. Now, it’s fully responsive — TimeNode functionality was tested on mobile phones — it even works on Chrome Mobile. For scheduling you can use Cipher browser (both for iOS and Android).

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*z10IRQv2YFxaWvbpwiS1jw.png

As you can see — we’ve mostly fixed bugs, but there are also user experience improvements and new features. One of the new features is gas estimation when scheduling transaction. It’s going to help you enter correct gas limit when calling a contract, or just sending funds. Another feature is test DAY token faucet — for testing the TimeNode functionality on Kovan.

We encourage you to try the improved Chronos DApp!
https://app.chronologic.network/

hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

Great news these days:) i cant wait for more publicity and exposure once it there is stable 1.0..realy start to be convinced we can easily reach 100$ per day:) are thrre already any official estimatons of what tofal supply will be?
jleomenezes

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

Great news these days:) i cant wait for more publicity and exposure once it there is stable 1.0..realy start to be convinced we can easily reach 100$ per day:) are thrre already any official estimatons of what tofal supply will be?

I also think we can get to $ 100 or more easily.
Total supply is unknown. As the second Chronoera is running out and ChronoPower is going to slow down and start advertising to popularize the platform and the Days should start to spread I believe we will have between 1M and 1.2M maximum

jleomenezes

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:19:11 AM

03/06 — Encore Live Update Webinar On Ethereum Alarm Clock Architecture

https://blog.chronologic.network/03-06-encore-live-update-webinar-on-ethereum-alarm-clock-architecture-9ef936ff9970

On Tuesday, 9AM EST, we will have a live update session geared toward developers to spread the word on how the Ethereum Alarm Clock is a complete game changer for Ethereum development and the digital economy. Furthermore, during the live question and answer webinar, you will be able to learn how our architecture makes exciting use cases possible while providing incentives.

Specifically, Piotr, Logan, and Eric from the team demonstrated and discussed further the specifics of the Ethereum Alarm Clock technology, specially when it comes to TimeNodes.

Using the Ethereum Alarm Clock — technology developed in partnership with Piper Merriam — It is now possible to schedule future transactions using nothing more than a dApp compliant web browser, like Chrome.

It is now possible to schedule future transactions using nothing more than a dApp compliant web browser, like Chrome.

You’ll have to check out the webinar recording to learn how revolutionary TimeNodes are and exactly how they work.

We are calling all interested parties including Ethereum developers to see how it’ll be easy, and potentially lucrative, to run a TimeNode executing scheduled transactions powered by the Ethereum Alarm Clock.

Imagine how scheduled transaction can change your own digital commerce and decentralized applications.

Join us Tuesday at 9am EST at the following link to participate:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1932406368564707075

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

Timenodes are activated when a DAY hodler has 330 or more DAY tokens. Hopefully the policy or algorithm that takes the schedule task may consider the amount of DAY it has staked as timenode. Meaning the more one has DAY tokens the higher priority he gets to execute the scheduled task. In this way, DAY tokens would be in demand, it should spike up the price.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

Timenodes are activated when a DAY hodler has 330 or more DAY tokens. Hopefully the policy or algorithm that takes the schedule task may consider the amount of DAY it has staked as timenode. Meaning the more one has DAY tokens the higher priority he gets to execute the scheduled task. In this way, DAY tokens would be in demand, it should spike up the price.
In short can you make me understand that what is the benefit for me holding 500 DAY tokens?
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

Total supply is unknown. As the second Chronoera is running out and ChronoPower is going to slow down and start advertising to popularize the platform and the Days should start to spread I believe we will have between 1M and 1.2M maximum
well i guess it starts making sense to check the growth of the supply to estimate the total supply i guess- you know if anyhting is done already?
Obi-Wan Coinob1

Activity: 29
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:37:44 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 12:41:55 AM by Obi-Wan Coinob1

I tested the scheduling of a transaction, it got executed by a timenode, it worked Smiley

Anyone that wants to also test the transaction scheduling functionality, you can by using the web application at https://app.chronologic.network . FYI: you do not need to own any DAY tokens to schedule, so it's open to anyone.

There are some prerequisits or recommendations before you start though:

a) Make 2 ethereum wallets (through https://myetherwallet.com for example) for testing, one for sending FROM and one for sending test-ether TO.
b) Get Kovan test ether from a faucet and let it be sent to your FROM address.
Easiest way to achieve that is by making a github account ( https://github.com ) if you don't have one already, then sign in with that account on the following Gitter .im channel: https://gitter .im / kovan-testnet / faucet
Request keth (kovan ether) there by typing your FROM address and wait until you receive it.
c) Install and use the Chrome browser extension MetaMask ( https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn ) to add the 2 ethereum test addresses you created earlier. Make sure MetaMask is connected to the Kovan Test Net for your keth balance in your FROM address to show up.

You're all set to schedule transactions with kovan test ether. If you want a walk through on how to schedule in the web application, see https://youtu.be/mPWVBGeJpwI?t=2408 .

Below here is TimeNode related only:
[update:  does not function properly yet, can't claim my own scheduled transaction, can't know for certain if other transactions are possible to claim because there aren't any in queue]
[update: it works when you follow this guide precisely: https://blog.chronologic.network/how-to-prove-day-ownership-to-be-a-timenode-3dc1333c74ef ]

In order to be a timenode and execute scheduled transactions, for that you DO need to have test DAY tokens. The prerequisits a), b) and c) i mentioned above also apply here before you start.

If you want to test this functionality, get test DAY from the faucet in the web app while MetaMask is connected. You receive 100 per hour, so if you right now have 0 you need to come back a few times to get the minimum required.
Once you get enough test DAY, follow the instructions in the web application after you clicked 'TimeNode' in the menu. You need to provide Chronologic with the keystore file of the ethereum address where you hold the test DAY tokens and also sign a message to prove you own that address.
This message signing is not possible with MetaMask; you need to use myetherwallet (or one of the other client side tools out there to interact with ethereum blockchain). The 'sign message' button is in the list in the bottom right corner of myetherwallet.
[update: my mistake, signing a message through MetaMask is possible and mandatory even]

In the web app you can now click the 'start' button and start claiming scheduled transactions (if there are any).
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

well i guess it starts making sense to check the growth of the supply to estimate the total supply i guess- you know if anyhting is done already?

DAY does not easily reach $ 100 although the total volume is very low. They are actively working but have a long way to go, new info chronologic to present at ethereum community conference in europe today.
jleomenezes

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:32:16 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 05:00:48 PM by jleomenezes

Logan speaking Live now ChronoLogic
 Ethereum Alarm Clock in Paris at EthCC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScKaYbz0dCk

Obi-Wan Coinob1

Activity: 29
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

Was a nice presentation by Logan Smiley , he's obviously a developer by nature and not a natural speaker, but all in all what he said was clear and understandable, even for non solidity developers.

One thing that was new (to me at least); he said that having DAY tokens as a condition for being a TimeNode is not built into the protocol but only applies to using the frontend (the web application). That's unfortunate, because the token holders would really like to have an exclusive utility advantage somewhere. What then is the use of holding DAY? Please explain that to me.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

Hello,
I have a problem with creating a timenode because of "invalid signature". I tried to copy it in different ways but it doesn't work for me :s
someone can help please ?
Thanks
jleomenezes

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

Hello,
I have a problem with creating a timenode because of "invalid signature". I tried to copy it in different ways but it doesn't work for me :s
someone can help please ?
Thanks

/*
   * Attaches a DAY-token-holding account to the session
   * as a proof-of-ownership of DAY tokens.
   * If it contains DAY tokens, it allows the usage of TimeNodes.
   */

- it’s currently on Kovan only

- there’s a faucet on the Chronos website where he can request “fake DAYs”

answers from Kennymeyer and EtaCarinae

roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

Prices will probably rocket soon because the project is in good development. The amount of coin is not much and there is huge space to raise although at present the trading volume is very low.

Chronologic is now on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor platform.
According to our robot's forecasts, Chronologic has an upside probability of 55.38% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

jleomenezes

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:26:38 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 11:23:01 AM by jleomenezes

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:06:07 AM

ChronoERA 2 has just ended. Supply for DAY tokens production would less 50% . EAC will be finally deployed in the mainnet giving DAY token as agent to run TimeNode . HitBTC inclusion will be anticipated . These are the few logical reasons it may upscale the price of DAY token.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jleomenezes

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: