Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:30:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jleomenezes

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Ethereum Alarm Clock Presented In Gdask Poland

https://blog.chronologic.network/ethereum-alarm-clock-presented-in-gdask-poland-47ed80908545

On March 15, 2008, Logan Saether presented the Ethereum Alarm Clock to community members at the TriCity Blockchain Meetup in Gdansk, Poland. Logan met young developers who are very passionate about Ethereum and the blockchain space.

Since he had more flexibility than in Paris, he was able to give a demo of the commandline timenode and the browser DApp. The audience members were very interested in the ability to run their own timenodes. At the end of the talk, Logan mentioned some of the future directions ChronoLogic would like to take the EAC protocol, such as researching state channels, working on the stateless architecture and adding in a DAY token claiming functionality.

The community was warm and welcoming and even delivered the other talk in English so Logan could participate.

An audience member commented that the developers at the meetup were familiar with blockchain technology, but when Logan presented the advanced functionality of the Ethereum Alarm Clock, their minds were blown with the complexity involved to implement such functions.

If you would like Logan to present at your blockchain meetup or conference in Europe, you can contact us at https://chronologic.zendesk.com

Watch Logan’s presentation in Gdansk below:
https://youtu.be/tZeafK263gk

You can expect more updates in the coming weeks. In the meantime, if you’re a developer, you can collaborate with us now at https://github.com/ethereum-alarm-clock/

>>>> WHAT YOU DO TODAY CAN IMPROVE ALL YOUR TOMORROWS. <<<<
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

Guys don't worry about the price as EAC is already a protocol for MyCrypto Wallet and those DAYs hodlers will really have a chance to earn more ether as users of mycrytpo wallet will soon optionally schedule their respective wallet transactions in advance. Imagine how many would like to do the scheduling.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sfgdsgdfgh

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

Guys don't worry about the price as EAC is already a protocol for MyCrypto Wallet and those DAYs hodlers will really have a chance to earn more ether as users of mycrytpo wallet will soon optionally schedule their respective wallet transactions in advance. Imagine how many would like to do the scheduling.

what means that , bro?

DAY just need much buy buy buy;

there is low volute of day;

jleomenezes

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:09:20 PM

https://github.com/chronologic/eth-alarm-clock-dapp/releases/tag/0.9.2

https://app.chronologic.network/

hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

what means that , bro?

well first of all we need a proper excahnge;)
On the other hand - if i am right;)- i like the strategy that they first develop a product and then make it know with a available product...i know it requres much more patience and trust...however i think if they have a proper product available for the next BTC-bull run i see hughe gains here - with my few hundred days:P... however what i am a bit scared of is how complicated the whole day/dapp thing is still at the moment..so afaraid the coin might just be ahead of its time at the moment for the masses:/ but time will show;)
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

what means that , bro?

well first of all we need a proper excahnge;)
On the other hand - if i am right;)- i like the strategy that they first develop a product and then make it know with a available product...i know it requres much more patience and trust...however i think if they have a proper product available for the next BTC-bull run i see hughe gains here - with my few hundred days:P... however what i am a bit scared of is how complicated the whole day/dapp thing is still at the moment..so afaraid the coin might just be ahead of its time at the moment for the masses:/ but time will show;)

I don't think that Chrono will be on time before next bull run wich will probably start soon.
Anyway it's a pleasure because your DAYs are growing and we are preatty sure now that the product will deliver. I always thought real thing will start only 1 year after the ICO so HODL
sfgdsgdfgh

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

as i said it need more spread;

DAY hasn't volute. itis very little;

as  i think, it can't improve
jleomenezes

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

How To Prove DAY Ownership To Be a TimeNode

This article will teach prospective TimeNodes on how to prove they own the required DAY tokens in a test environment. All TimeNodes must prove they have at least 333 DAY tokens in order to execute Ethereum Alarm Clock transactions.

Keep Reading: https://blog.chronologic.network/how-to-prove-day-ownership-to-be-a-timenode-3dc1333c74ef  

jleomenezes

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

ChronoLogic – Innovative Time-based Network

https://blog.hitbtc.com/chronologic-innovative-time-based-network/

Dear traders,

We are glad to announce the listing of DAY – the token of ChronoLogic platform.

ChronoLogic is offering an entirely new approach to assigning value to a crypto asset. It is an Ethereum based project which aims to solve time-based problems on the blockchain. Through ChronoLogic’s three core products, the Ethereum Alarm Clock, Debt Smart Contracts, and the DAY token minting mechanism, they aim to solve the problems of payment scheduling, crypto-loan time constraints, and unstable token launches.

The Ethereum Alarm Clock offers a decentralized way of scheduling payments and smart contracts on the Ethereum Blockchain and is currently integrating with MyCrypto. Now a whole variety of use-cases are possible such as recurring subscriptions, scheduled HR payments, and scheduling for traders and exchanges.

ChronoLogic’s debt smart contract platform is currently under development and is planned to become a decentralized, Peer-to-Peer platform that can allow anyone to be a lender or borrower of a crypto loan.

ChronoLogic’s temporal innovations blend into the loan platform to deal with the complexity of loan time constraints.

About the token

ChronoLogic has created a utility token called DAY, DAY has several functions. First of all, the DAY token was designed to reward long-term holders of tokens using a proprietary “Token-Minting” process.  Furthermore, one must own a stake of DAY in order to be a “Time Node” to execute scheduled transactions using the Ethereum Alarm Clock.

As ChronoLogic continues to implement time-based dAPPs, the DAY token will continue to gather utility. You can learn more by reading the ChronoLogic white paper at ChronoLogic.Network

MoneyJ

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:00:59 AM

It is really a good thing to be a nerd , just following the sets of instructions for having a timenode is quite challenging but this will fill my excite with the rewards I will be reaping if my timenodes start to executing scheduled transactions.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
jleomenezes

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

Where can we see their Slack channel @jleomenezes? I clicked link at the first post but new slack registrations are temporarily closed. They have no activity at the forum after ICO end.

They deactivated new registrations because of the large number of spam and phishing.
I'll see if they are thinking of releasing again.

If you are already on their slack can you please ask them to open the slack channel for new registrations?

We in the community have already told them to open Slack again, but they do not want to open it.

They will create a Telegram and Twitter when they begin the disclosures, I believe it is in the launch of the platform

jleomenezes

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

EthCC2018 - Stephan Tual, CCO at Ethereum Foundation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osxoozyUYLY

EthCC2018 - Jenna Zenk, Developer at Melonport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6BOnueDIzg

EthCC2018 - Matthew Di Ferrante, Developer at Ethereum Foundation 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-xx1e90wUE

EthCC2018 - Ashley Tyson, Partnerships and Strategic Initiatives at Web3 Foundation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEiHB5f_2HQ

EthCC2018 - Greg Colvin, Developer at Ethereum Foundation 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgLheBsb-c

EthCC2018 - Manon Burgel, COO at B2Expand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aK76ONY-7s

jleomenezes

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

Sprint 5 — Research, Scaling and MyCrypto
ChronoLogic Begins Research into Latest Scaling Solutions

https://blog.chronologic.network/sprint-5-research-scaling-and-mycrypto-afc55c6cbb3c

Immediately after the team’s return from EthCC in Paris we started the next sprint focused on our continuing integrations and research. Everyone at the conference had input and feedback to give us on the Ethereum Alarm Clock, and we were inspired by the 100+ talks given by the power players in the Ethereum space. We noticed novel use cases, thought of ways to optimize the EAC protocol and blazed forward with many new integration opportunities. Undoubtedly, the team’s first priority is the important MyCrypto integration. However, we have a lot more to share…

MyCrypto Integration

We’ve made a lot of progress, but we are not yet ready to publish our progress into the upstream MyCrypto beta release. We’re really hard at work to finish the code and make this integration a reality, both teams are extremely motivated to bring Ethereum scheduling functionality to the end user. First we aim to enable it for the Kovan testnet and after the testing phase and security audit, we can enable Ethereum mainnet transactions scheduling directly in MyCrypto. We really hope you’re as excited as we are, because this is going to be a huge integration. Take a look at the 28 (and growing) commits in the pull request.

EAC v2 — Solidity + IPFS Research and Development

While pushing integrations and our DApp development we are still researching opportunities to make Ethereum Alarm Clock more scalable. The work done by Logan Saether in Sprint 5 is the result of the two-day brainstorming session he had with lead developer Piotr while in Gdansk.

Currently we’re pushing towards moving storage to IPFS and verifying data integrity on-chain by using cryptographic libraries. This can vastly reduce the amount of gas needed to deploy scheduling smart contracts. But this is only one branch of our research. We’re also investigating State Channels usage in Ethereum Alarm Clock.

We’re having internal discussions on this topic and conducting research, including reaching out to experienced State Channels developers. All of the discussion and research has become tangible. Logan Saether already started to work on GitHub. Below you can see a basic diagram which can help you wrap your head around the concept.

It’s been a busy and rewarding sprint. Also during this time period, developer Logan Saether presented an in-depth demo of the Ethereum Alarm Clock at the TriCity Blockchain Meeting in Gdansk, Poland.

You can expect more updates in the coming weeks. In the meantime, if you’re a developer, you can collaborate with us now at https://github.com/ethereum-alarm-clock/.

jleomenezes

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

https://github.com/chronologic/EAC-v2

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

This article will teach prospective TimeNodes on how to prove they own the required DAY tokens in a test environment. All TimeNodes must prove they have at least 333 DAY tokens in order to execute Ethereum Alarm Clock transactions.

Keep Reading: https://blog.chronologic.network/how-to-prove-day-ownership-to-be-a-timenode-3dc1333c74ef  

I'm doing it step by step and and doesn't work.. It always show "invalid signature" message..
what's the problem ? I'm trying to sign on every network but it's the same :s
any idea ?
jleomenezes

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:34:23 PM

I'm doing it step by step and and doesn't work.. It always show "invalid signature" message..
any idea ?

I asked the team, I'm waiting for an answer

MoneyJ

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:56:53 AM

any idea ?

I asked the team, I'm waiting for an answer

I have the answer to this as I painstakingly went through the instructions . This particular problem is caused by the mainnet . Just adjust your Metamask network to kovan because timenode only works on testnet as of the moment. Hope this will help.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

Where can we see their Slack channel @jleomenezes? I clicked link at the first post but new slack registrations are temporarily closed. They have no activity at the forum after ICO end.

They deactivated new registrations because of the large number of spam and phishing.
I'll see if they are thinking of releasing again.

If you are already on their slack can you please ask them to open the slack channel for new registrations?

We in the community have already told them to open Slack again, but they do not want to open it.

They will create a Telegram and Twitter when they begin the disclosures, I believe it is in the launch of the platform

The time that they distribute the coin to the investor has too many slack users to set fake myetherwallet. They closed the discussion is correct, but now that the time has passed, i also think they will consider opening several discussion channels at the appropriate time.
jleomenezes

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:42:46 AM

any idea ?

lsaether-chronologic
1) make sure you have enough day token balance in the account you are signing with (probably your metamask account)

lsaether-chronologic
the minimum is 333, you should be able to get this from the testnet kovan faucet for testing purposes

Obi-Wan Coinob1

Activity: 29
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

any idea ?

Did you get it working yet?
While you are connected to the Kovan test network in MetaMask and you have MetaMask unlocked, you need to sign the message ( https://www.mycrypto.com/signmsg.html ) by selecting 'MetaMask / Mist' on that page (so NOT the keystore/json file or you will get different output)... you will then get a MetaMask popup. This should work if you have DAY and some KETH in your wallet address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: