Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐  (Read 12365 times)
clusterToken (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:01:24 PM

The ANN on page 1 in this thread has
"Contract address: 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5"
but the website on this page
https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html
reachable from https://www.clustertoken.io/ "Get tokens" and "Detailed instructions" for MyEtherWallet
has
"ClusterToken Smart Contract address : 0x9a11feee67aab7a1dec8d495f7e801edb3d9e8ff"

Two different addresses.

The website has the same address as the announcement in this thread via the "Get tokens" on
https://www.clustertoken.io/
"ClusterToken Smart Contract address : 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5"

https://www.clustertoken.io/get-mew.html Seems to show the wrong address.

Thank you for pointing it out. Seems like our main website was not fully synced with our mirror website at Github.
The correct address is displayed right now, 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5

Please, send us a PM once our bounties are live, we'll send you a bugfix reward.

Join our signature campaign!!!
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:11:22 AM

Interesting Project.  But there is no clarity about how much we need to send, to get 1 ClusterToken? Can we purchase multiple tokens from same wallet? if yes, how?
nagatraju

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:28:59 AM

UPDATE:

I have just sent 0.01 ETH to the contract address, to check the process.

But I have got only 0.0001 CLRT only in my account. That means to get 1 CLRT, we need to send 100 ETH?  Which is very expensive.

If its true that each CLRT costs 100 ETH, this project must be a SCAM.
lodasama

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:51:06 AM

Intereting,Looking promising project near to me. will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Interested to join the bounty. when the accepted participate list will be available ?
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:24:35 AM

UPDATE:

But I have got only 0.0001 CLRT only in my account. That means to get 1 CLRT, we need to send 100 ETH?  Which is very expensive.

Congratulation, you have just donated a little help for continuity of this clone token. I see on the web that the team is still anonymous. There's no specific information about it. That just kind of photos  Grin
mnamshares

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:49:40 AM

UPDATE:

But I have got only 0.0001 CLRT only in my account. That means to get 1 CLRT, we need to send 100 ETH?  Which is very expensive.

This Non ICO project asks 100 ETH per Coin!

No doubt, Its SCAM!!

Beware of new investors. Don't invest till we get complete information
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:35:19 AM

UPDATE:

I think you missed how ClusterToken works.

3.   The cluster system

Instead of giving a reward per mined block, ClusterToken uses a clustered system where holding tokens is rewarded. ClusterToken exists of 3 different units, that each have their own phase to become a single CLUSTER. We distinct these units as follows:

UNIT: The base unit of ClusterTokens. Each block generated on the parent’s blockchain gives 1 UNIT to the ClusterToken Smart contract.

SEGMENT: Every 1000 UNITS, 1 SEGMENT is added to the ClusterToken Smart Contract. Mathematically, one SEGEMENT equals a thousand UNITS.

CLUSTER: Every 1000 SEGMENTS, 1 CLUSTED is added to the contract. This is the main reward for token holders, and the base unit for ClusterToken.
Mathematically, 1 CLUSTER equals a thousand SEGMENTS and one million UNITS generated.
Essentially, every one million blocks on the parent’s blockchain mined will produce 1 CLUSTER to be distributed among all ClusterToken holders.

This means that every 1.000.000 blocks, 1 CLUSTER is generated and distributed between all ClusterToken holders.
The rewards are calculated as such:

Code:
REWARD = 1 CLUSTER / HOLDERS * SHARES = REWARD

So if you would be the only holder, with an investement of 1 Eth, you would receive 100 CLUSTER.

However, you need to divide this between all holders, this is an unknown factor. If there are 500 holders, you would get 0.2 CLUSTER. 5000 holders means 0.02 CLUSTER, and so on.
This is over the lifespan of 1.000.000 blocks, ~7 months. So the less participants, the higher the rewards are. The more, the smaller the rewards. All depends on the user share as well.

One CLUSTER will be extremely hard to obtain, hence the total supply of 750 CLUSTERS.
If you like to participate, you can starting at 0.01 Ether ( ~2 USD) and get rewards as well.

Thank you for your constructive feedback and your review on our transactions.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:54:31 AM

Intereting,Looking promising project near to me. will keep my eyes on it.looking forwards. Interested to join the bounty. when the accepted participate list will be available ?

Obviously for bounty or ico is not there for this project. In the title it is written that there is NO ICO

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:57:08 AM

What does this clustertoken website crash? I tried to see but nothing appeared .. Undecided

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:58:12 AM

The bounties and campaigns will be published as soon as our account is upgraded one level so the images and signatures are visible.
This should take about a week.

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:02:00 AM

100 ETH is too high amount to 1 token what a rare token that is. I'm done to hear that price 183k USD what we really need that coin. With that amount we can run a lot GPU rigs to mine variety of coins instead of just virtual coin.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:03:42 AM

It is very complicated project that's why I just stayed away to see it more closely. If you are only holder you will get 100 Cluster for each 1 ETH. This is not going to work when you don't know is behind and what is the roadmap and plan for this project. The more the holders are the lesser the reward is.
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:21:13 AM

100 ETH is too high amount to 1 token what a rare token that is. I'm done to hear that price 183k USD what we really need that coin. With that amount we can run a lot GPU rigs to mine variety of coins instead of just virtual coin.

You're looking at it the wrong way. ClusterToken is a self mining contract.
This means, it's 'block reward' is 1 CLUSTER. It's not intended that people actually buy 1 ClusterToken from the supply.

The goal is that people buy their mining 'shares', and get the reward once the cluster has been completed.
Just like you would, for example, invest 0.1BTC to mine bitcoin where the block reward (12,5BTC) is split amongst the holders.

So, even if I understand where "You're asking 100 eth per token" comes from, it should not be seen in that perspective.
The perspective is that your block reward equals 100 ETH, and you can accumulate shares starting at 0.01 ETH to have a portion of this reward.

Thank you kindly.

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:26:25 AM

What you will do with raised amount because it's new form of ICO. Why not use the same methods for distribution like MNE did in past and recently TME gave opportunity to people to get it free. I think this more efficient way to make involve the community into this project.
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:40:53 AM

UPDATE:

idem , i'm participate with 0.01 ETH in contribution, if i understand, the most holder they are, the most clrt we are
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:48:05 AM

What you will do with raised amount because it's new form of ICO. Why not use the same methods for distribution like MNE did in past and recently TME gave opportunity to people to get it free. I think this more efficient way to make involve the community into this project.

According to our timeline, funds will be used for marketing purposes mainly.
We reserved 100 CLUSTER for this purpose and will try to pay everything with these reserved tokens.
If ClusterToken turns successfull once our marketing campaigns are live, we may consider using the funds to have a spotlight listing at an exchange.
There is no reason to believe ClusterToken will generate hundres of Ethereum during the first couple of months, so we'll use the funds as needed for the marketing campaigns.

We've studied the model of free distribution, but having a free distribution is not in line with the spirit of equality.
We opted for a distribution model where anyone can join at the same conditions. Everyone has the same chances, with equal advantages.
It's only a matter of joining before too many people join, since that will drastically reduce the rewards.

mnamshares

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:17:17 AM

UPDATE:

But I have got only 0.0001 CLRT only in my account. That means to get 1 CLRT, we need to send 100 ETH?  Which is very expensive.

3.   The cluster system

Instead of giving a reward per mined block, ClusterToken uses a clustered system where holding tokens is rewarded. ClusterToken exists of 3 different units, that each have their own phase to become a single CLUSTER. We distinct these units as follows:

UNIT: The base unit of ClusterTokens. Each block generated on the parent’s blockchain gives 1 UNIT to the ClusterToken Smart contract.

SEGMENT: Every 1000 UNITS, 1 SEGMENT is added to the ClusterToken Smart Contract. Mathematically, one SEGEMENT equals a thousand UNITS.

CLUSTER: Every 1000 SEGMENTS, 1 CLUSTED is added to the contract. This is the main reward for token holders, and the base unit for ClusterToken.
Mathematically, 1 CLUSTER equals a thousand SEGMENTS and one million UNITS generated.
Essentially, every one million blocks on the parent’s blockchain mined will produce 1 CLUSTER to be distributed among all ClusterToken holders.

This means that every 1.000.000 blocks, 1 CLUSTER is generated and distributed between all ClusterToken holders.

Code:

So if you would be the only holder, with an investement of 1 Eth, you would receive 100 CLUSTER.

However, you need to divide this between all holders, this is an unknown factor. If there are 500 holders, you would get 0.2 CLUSTER. 5000 holders means 0.02 CLUSTER, and so on.
This is over the lifespan of 1.000.000 blocks, ~7 months. So the less participants, the higher the rewards are. The more, the smaller the rewards. All depends on the user share as well.

One CLUSTER will be extremely hard to obtain, hence the total supply of 750 CLUSTERS.
If you like to participate, you can starting at 0.01 Ether ( ~2 USD) and get rewards as well.

First of all, Please remove "No ICO" words from the subject of this thread.  Because you are going to raise 75000 ETH by selling this coin (750  Clusters, each at the rate of 100 ETH).  So this is Purely ICO to raise 75000 ETH at the end.
nagatraju

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:21:44 AM

UPDATE:

3.   The cluster system

Code:

Thank you very much for your clarification.  We still need to check how it works in future.

By the way, is there any reward for me as a First Investor?
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:24:32 AM

Because you are going to raise 75000 ETH by selling this coin (750  Clusters, each at the rate of 100 ETH).  So this is Purely ICO to raise 75000 ETH at the end.

Please read this post carefully before making such statements: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051979.msg20463887#msg20463887

Thank you

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:37:31 AM

By the way, is there any reward for me as a First Investor?

Reward has been sent from our allocated funds and recorded on our Github https://github.com/clustertoken/clustertoken/blob/master/docs/rewards.md

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: