Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐  (Read 12365 times)
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:22:30 PM

This project is a bit counterintuitive. The less people know of cluster, the higher the profits are for the current users.
But to get some real value and trades, you will need a lot more people. How do you plan on solving this?

Yes, it is. Promo and marketing will happen anyway, and since ClusterToken lives forever on the blockchain, it's inevitable that our userbase will grow.

Also, the invested amount right now are more or less the same, what will happen if a big guy jumps in with let's say 5 eth ?
Will that decrease the profits of the current investors? I've got 0.5 in, just like to know what would happen.

No. It will not change your rewards. The rewards are calculated by the total participators, not by their investement.
The more you invest, the more reward you will receive of course. That's the proportional bit of the code.

We suggest reading our Medium article where it's explained in depth: https://medium.com/@ClusterToken/clustertoken-how-a-single-token-can-be-worth-100-ether-565e5ff2c81e

i did invest some like your project dev, do you think it will possibile to sell our share one day! Do you think it will be good idea?

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
viljy

Activity: 1778
Merit: 920

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

Tokens will be added to the holders themselves or does something have to be done to get them? You write "The rewards can be claimed by any ClusterToken holder by calling the" claimClusters "function of the ClusterToken Smart contract." The rewards will be instantaneously added to your wallet." Can you more clearly step by step describe how to act? In general, state more simply section 4. The second question: at what time intervals will the reward appear?
clusterToken (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:55:47 PM

Tokens will be added to the holders themselves or does something have to be done to get them? You write "The rewards can be claimed by any ClusterToken holder by calling the" claimClusters "function of the ClusterToken Smart contract." The rewards will be instantaneously added to your wallet." Can you more clearly step by step describe how to act? In general, state more simply section 4. The second question: at what time intervals will the reward appear?

Hi there,

- Once you send Ether to the contract, you will receive ClusterTokens in return. This happens automatically once you added the token to your wallet.
- You can claim your 'mining rewards' once every cluster has been solved. To do so, simply interact with the contract and call the 'claimClusters' function. Your rewards will be transfered to your wallet.
- The reward happens every 1.000.000 blocks mined on the Ethereum network. We also provide an option to withdraw faster, at every segment. This is every 1000 blocks and is done by calling 'claimSegments'.

Thank you

Join our signature campaign!!!
Miou

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:24:44 AM

Ok dev I understood the mining system and participation methods. But for what this token will be used? Is thi the next kinds of useless token or not? I'll be waiting for your next update. 
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:37:58 AM

This project is a bit counterintuitive. The less people know of cluster, the higher the profits are for the current users.
But to get some real value and trades, you will need a lot more people. How do you plan on solving this?

Yes, it is. Promo and marketing will happen anyway, and since ClusterToken lives forever on the blockchain, it's inevitable that our userbase will grow.

Also, the invested amount right now are more or less the same, what will happen if a big guy jumps in with let's say 5 eth ?
Will that decrease the profits of the current investors? I've got 0.5 in, just like to know what would happen.

No. It will not change your rewards. The rewards are calculated by the total participators, not by their investement.
The more you invest, the more reward you will receive of course. That's the proportional bit of the code.

We suggest reading our Medium article where it's explained in depth: https://medium.com/@ClusterToken/clustertoken-how-a-single-token-can-be-worth-100-ether-565e5ff2c81e

i did invest some like your project dev, do you think it will possibile to sell our share one day! Do you think it will be good idea?

It's entirely up to you how you invest your own money. ClusterToken is not a spin on the jackpot machine, it's an investement in the medium and long terms.
So if you sell your rewards or not, that's up to you  Smiley

viljy

Activity: 1778
Merit: 920

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:21:10 AM

Hi there,

- Once you send Ether to the contract, you will receive ClusterTokens in return. This happens automatically once you added the token to your wallet.
- You can claim your 'mining rewards' once every cluster has been solved. To do so, simply interact with the contract and call the 'claimClusters' function. Your rewards will be transfered to your wallet.
- The reward happens every 1.000.000 blocks mined on the Ethereum network. We also provide an option to withdraw faster, at every segment. This is every 1000 blocks and is done by calling 'claimSegments'.

Thank you

I did not find these functions in the contract. I hope you will later describe in detail how to call these functions?
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 01:44:19 PM

It's entirely up to you how you invest your own money. ClusterToken is not a spin on the jackpot machine, it's an investement in the medium and long terms.
So if you sell your rewards or not, that's up to you  Smiley

Dev, I have read through the entire thread. I would like to firstly applaud your respectful and mature response through out the thread. I believe it speaks highly of the 4 friends behind the account.

That being said, I think its an interesting project. I will be reading the medium post, and will return for clarity if any needed.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

I did not find these functions in the contract. I hope you will later describe in detail how to call these functions?

Hi there,

Here's a detailed guide on how to interact with the contract:

Using MyEtherWallet

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
    2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5
    3. Paste the ABI/JSON code written below in the 'ABI / JSON Interface' field

[/list]
    Code:
    [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentUnit","outputs":[{"name":"currentUnit","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"burn","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"withdrawPayments","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"emergencyStop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"contributors","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stopped","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"release","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimSegments","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"buyClusterToken","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":true,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentSegment","outputs":[{"name":"currentSegment","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentCluster","outputs":[{"name":"currentCluster","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"backers","outputs":[{"name":"buyer","type":"address"},{"name":"contribution","type":"uint256"},{"name":"withdrawnAtSegment","type":"uint256"},{"name":"withdrawnAtCluster","type":"uint256"},{"name":"state","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimClusters","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"Drain","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentBlock","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"payments","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"initialBlockCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"payable":true,"type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"LogRefundETH","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'claimClusters' or 'claimSegments'in the dropdown box.
    5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
    6. Your rewards will be added to your wallet if you have added the token.

Cheers!

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
    August 05, 2017, 01:53:37 PM

Dev, I have read through the entire thread. I would like to firstly applaud your respectful and mature response through out the thread. I believe it speaks highly of the 4 friends behind the account.

That being said, I think its an interesting project. I will be reading the medium post, and will return for clarity if any needed.

Well thank you!!

FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
    August 05, 2017, 02:09:59 PM

Well thank you!!

I have read through the post on medium. I noticed a lot of typos, so I suggest someone reads it and corrects them as soon as possible.
    I do have one question.

Can eth be sent multiple times to the contract to receive CLRT from the same account?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
                ▐█████▌
               ▄███▀███▄
             ▄████▄  ▀███▄
           ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
         ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
          ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    DeepOnion
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
       Anonymity Guaranteed
       Guard Your Privacy
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
       ███▀              ▄███
    ███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
      ███    ██████▀      ███
       ███▄             ▄███
        ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
          ▀▀███████████▀▀
    clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
    August 05, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

Well thank you!!

I have read through the post on medium. I noticed a lot of typos, so I suggest someone reads it and corrects them as soon as possible.
    I do have one question.

Can eth be sent multiple times to the contract to receive CLRT from the same account?

Yes, of course :-) Your tokens will be added to your wallet, and your total amount of shares will increase along.

Regarding the typos, as we are not native english people, a bounty will be posted later on to have typo-free posts in the future.

Thank you for your feedback and input!

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
    August 05, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

Hi there,

Using MyEtherWallet

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
      2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5

[/list]
      Code:
      [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentUnit","outputs":[{"name":"currentUnit","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"burn","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"withdrawPayments","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"emergencyStop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"contributors","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stopped","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"release","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimSegments","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"buyClusterToken","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":true,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentSegment","outputs":[{"name":"currentSegment","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentCluster","outputs":[{"name":"currentCluster","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"backers","outputs":[{"name":"buyer","type":"address"},{"name":"contribution","type":"uint256"},{"name":"withdrawnAtSegment","type":"uint256"},{"name":"withdrawnAtCluster","type":"uint256"},{"name":"state","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimClusters","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"Drain","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"currentBlock","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"payments","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"initialBlockCount","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"payable":true,"type":"fallback"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":false,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"LogRefundETH","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'claimClusters' or 'claimSegments'in the dropdown box.
      5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.

Cheers!

Thank you, I now see these functions. But I have two more questions:
      1. How do I know through what time intervals I need to call these functions to get tokens? I do not know how many blocks have passed, and why should I consider them.
      2. If I do not call the function of getting tokens, then I will not get anything? Generated rewards will be given to those who first called the function?
      I apologize if these questions seem to you stupid, but I would like to better understand how this contract works.

Hi there!

1: You will also find functions in the dropdown 'currentUnit', 'currentSegment', and 'currentCluster'. If you call these, you will see how many clusters, segments, or units have passed.
          We are currently working on an interactive dashboard where these data will be displayed using circular gauges and a countdown to the next generated cluster. This should be online in a couple of days.

2: Exactly. Ethereum smart contracts are by their nature not capable of acting alone in terms of sending funds; the user always needs to call the contract for something to happen.

Thank you!

FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
      August 05, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

Hi there,

Using MyEtherWallet

[/list]
        Code:

Cheers!

1. How do I know through what time intervals I need to call these functions to get tokens? I do not know how many blocks have passed, and why should I consider them.
        2. If I do not call the function of getting tokens, then I will not get anything? Generated rewards will be given to those who first called the function?
        I apologize if these questions seem to you stupid, but I would like to better understand how this contract works.

Also, assuming no one else joins the project in the next 7 months (highly unlikely) and the time period for 1M blocks passes, will the value still be 100ETH per CLRT? Or is this determined by the demand and supply on exchanges?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
                    ▐█████▌
                   ▄███▀███▄
                 ▄████▄  ▀███▄
               ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
             ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
              ▀▀███████████████▀▀
        DeepOnion
        ███
        ███
        ███
        ███
        ███
        ███
        ███
        ███
        ███
        ███
           Anonymity Guaranteed
           Guard Your Privacy
              ▄▄██████████▄▄
            ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
           ███▀              ▄███
        ███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
          ███    ██████▀      ███
           ███▄             ▄███
            ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
              ▀▀███████████▀▀
        clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
        August 05, 2017, 04:54:46 PM

Hi there,

Using MyEtherWallet

[/list]
          Code:

Cheers!

Also, assuming no one else joins the project in the next 7 months (highly unlikely) and the time period for 1M blocks passes, will the value still be 100ETH per CLRT? Or is this determined by the demand and supply on exchanges?

As always, future price is determined by the demand and supply principle.

But unlike most coins/token, our supply is low, the rewards are extremely difficult to obtain, and it requires patience to receive a fraction of 1 Cluster.
          This implicates that users that get into ClusterToken are not the kind of users that dump their coins daily.
          It will take a very long period of time before 1 full ClusterToken will be out on the markets to dump.
          All these factors combined make it very unlikely that the value will drop severely.

We'll also continue to develop further applications and uses for ClusterToken, so the coin will keep getting attention.
          More news on upcoming projects are soon to be announced.

FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
          August 05, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

Hi there,

Using MyEtherWallet

[/list]
            Code:

Cheers!

As always, future price is determined by the demand and supply principle.

But unlike most coins/token, our supply is low, the rewards are extremely difficult to obtain, and it requires patience to receive a fraction of 1 Cluster.
            This implicates that users that get into ClusterToken are not the kind of users that dump their coins daily.
            It will take a very long period of time before 1 full ClusterToken will be out on the markets to dump.
            All these factors combined make it very unlikely that the value will drop severely.

We'll also continue to develop further applications and uses for ClusterToken, so the coin will keep getting attention.
            More news on upcoming projects are soon to be announced.

Ok great!
            Another thing. I have invested, However when I call up my ether address on the airdrop I see this:

↳ state bool
              TRUE
            ↳ registered bool
              TRUE
            ↳ isInvestor bool
              FALSE
            ↳ claimedRewards bool
              FALSE

▀██▄ ▄██▀
                        ▐█████▌
                       ▄███▀███▄
                     ▄████▄  ▀███▄
                   ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
                  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
            DeepOnion
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
               Anonymity Guaranteed
               Guard Your Privacy
                  ▄▄██████████▄▄
                ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
               ███▀              ▄███
            ███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
              ███    ██████▀      ███
               ███▄             ▄███
                ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
                  ▀▀███████████▀▀
            clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
            August 05, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

Ok great!
            Another thing. I have invested, However when I call up my ether address on the airdrop I see this:

↳ state bool
              TRUE
            ↳ registered bool
              TRUE
            ↳ isInvestor bool
              FALSE
            ↳ claimedRewards bool
              FALSE

Have you registered to the airdrop after you got ClusterTokens?
            If you first registered to the Airdrop, and got some ClusterTokens afterwards, the contract will show that you're not an investor.
            The contract detects investors when subscribing to the airdrop, not afterwards.

FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
            August 05, 2017, 05:37:34 PM

Ok great!

↳ state bool
              TRUE
            ↳ registered bool
              TRUE
            ↳ isInvestor bool
              FALSE
            ↳ claimedRewards bool
              FALSE

If you first registered to the Airdrop, and got some ClusterTokens afterwards, the contract will show that you're not an investor.

But you wrote that it doesn't matter. Yes I registered for airdrop before investing.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
                        ▐█████▌
                       ▄███▀███▄
                     ▄████▄  ▀███▄
                   ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
                  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
            DeepOnion
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
               Anonymity Guaranteed
               Guard Your Privacy
                  ▄▄██████████▄▄
                ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
               ███▀              ▄███
            ███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
              ███    ██████▀      ███
               ███▄             ▄███
                ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
                  ▀▀███████████▀▀
            clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
            August 05, 2017, 05:45:07 PM

Ok great!

↳ state bool
              TRUE
            ↳ registered bool
              TRUE
            ↳ isInvestor bool
              FALSE
            ↳ claimedRewards bool
              FALSE

But you wrote that it doesn't matter. Yes I registered for airdrop before investing.

I'm sorry, I believe their must be a misunderstanding. You asked us "Can eth be sent multiple times to the contract to receive CLRT from the same account? "
            Yes, it can. But that's ClusterToken of course.

The airdrop only detects upon registration in you are an investor or not.
            We've implemented this not to dissapoint our early investors who joined without airdrop.
            The contract however only allows 1 address to join once. It will fail if you try to register twice.

FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
            August 05, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

I just bought a tiny bit of clustertoken, if i register now for the airdrop, will i also have double rewards?
            Or is it just for the accounts before the airdrop?

Hi, thank you for participating in ClusterToken!
            Regarding your rewards, any holder will get double the amount of airdrop tokens.

So yes, you will receive a double payout. It doesn't matter when you bought some ClusterTokens, as long as the smart contract detects them in your wallet you're good.

Thanks!

I misunderstood this to mean it doesn't matter when you invested.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
                        ▐█████▌
                       ▄███▀███▄
                     ▄████▄  ▀███▄
                   ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
                  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
            DeepOnion
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
            ███
               Anonymity Guaranteed
               Guard Your Privacy
                  ▄▄██████████▄▄
                ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
               ███▀              ▄███
            ███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
              ███    ██████▀      ███
               ███▄             ▄███
                ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
                  ▀▀███████████▀▀
            clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
            August 06, 2017, 11:41:01 AM

I just bought a tiny bit of clustertoken, if i register now for the airdrop, will i also have double rewards?
            Or is it just for the accounts before the airdrop?

Hi, thank you for participating in ClusterToken!
            Regarding your rewards, any holder will get double the amount of airdrop tokens.

So yes, you will receive a double payout. It doesn't matter when you bought some ClusterTokens, as long as the smart contract detects them in your wallet you're good.

Thanks!

I misunderstood this to mean it doesn't matter when you invested.

Sorry if this was confusing or misunderstood.
            The airdrop ANN clearly outlines in bold :

Every participant who already purchased CLRT (ClusterTokens) will receive double that amount, 0.0000050 CLRT once the airdrop closes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
              Print  

Jump to: