Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ CLUSTER ⭐⭐⭐ Self mining token ⭐ 100ETH reward per Cluster solved! ⭐  (Read 12356 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:29:06 AM

Glad to mention that I chatted with blockfolio team, and now clustertoken is on blockfolio.  Grin

Great, however it still looks like the value is very low of the token (because it has so many decimals?)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clusterToken (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:14:24 AM

Glad to mention that I chatted with blockfolio team, and now clustertoken is on blockfolio.  Grin

Nice move!!! Thanks!

Join our signature campaign!!!
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:33:05 AM

ClusterToken is added on Blockfolio!

bjjobg55206

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:37:57 AM

can I join it now?if I miss the Airdrop?
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:42:55 AM

can I join it now?if I miss the Airdrop?

You can join any time you like  Smiley
The airdrop #2 is still open at this moment. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2079072

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

If I joined airdrop 2 and I want to buy CLRT now to participate in mining, I can do it as described here: http://clustertoken.io/get-mew.html ? Or need to wait for the end of airdrop? Can I buy at the same address where I already have CLRT and which is registered for the second one?
Another question: where will the CLRT be haggled?
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

bounty for german translation? pm me!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

If I joined airdrop 2 and I want to buy CLRT now to participate in mining, I can do it as described here: http://clustertoken.io/get-mew.html ? Or need to wait for the end of airdrop? Can I buy at the same address where I already have CLRT and which is registered for the second one?

1. You can buy ClusterToken at any given time with the same address, no issues
2. I'm not sure what you mean. You can buy/sell at Etherdelta and also by using Blockfolio app.

Cheers

viljy

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:37:28 PM

2. I'm not sure what you mean. You can buy/sell at Etherdelta and also by using Blockfolio app.

Cheers

I mean other exchanges in the future. Or so it will be only etherdelta?
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:52:31 PM

Cheers

Exchanges are free to add ClusterToken as they please. Right now, all the funds we accumulate are reserved for a payed listed at Cryptopia exchange.
This will allow us to get added on coinmarketcap.com website, since they need a public API. If we receive more funds in the future, we might opt for a big exchange, style bittrex.

But first of all, the ClusterTokens need to be more distributed amongst holders. There is little sense in paying thousands of dollars to an exchange if nobody has ClusterTokens  Smiley

viljy

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:59:03 PM

Cheers

Exchanges are free to add ClusterToken as they please. Right now, all the funds we accumulate are reserved for a payed listed at Cryptopia exchange.
This will allow us to get added on coinmarketcap.com website, since they need a public API. If we receive more funds in the future, we might opt for a big exchange, style bittrex.

But first of all, the ClusterTokens need to be more distributed amongst holders. There is little sense in paying thousands of dollars to an exchange if nobody has ClusterTokens  Smiley

Cryptopia is good. I bought a little CLRT, now I can also participate in mining?
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:20:01 PM

Cheers

But first of all, the ClusterTokens need to be more distributed amongst holders. There is little sense in paying thousands of dollars to an exchange if nobody has ClusterTokens  Smiley

Cryptopia is good. I bought a little CLRT, now I can also participate in mining?

If you bought from the contract, yes :-)

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:01:10 PM

ClusterToken is added on Blockfolio!

saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:12:07 PM

Hello Dev,

few questions, just to be sure before I invest Huh
so the mining reward depends on how many Investors/Holder there are and will be paid in CLTR? And these rewarded CLTR will also mining?
And the reward will decrease the more Holder there are, right? What happens after all Tokens (750?) are distributed and nothing left in the contract address?
thank you
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:51:55 AM

Hello Dev,

few questions, just to be sure before I invest Huh
so the mining reward depends on how many Investors/Holder there are and will be paid in CLTR? And these rewarded CLTR will also mining?
And the reward will decrease the more Holder there are, right? What happens after all Tokens (750?) are distributed and nothing left in the contract address?
thank you

Hi there!

Yes, the rewards depend on the # of investors on the contract.
The rewards you receive is payed in ClusterTokens.

CLRT will have further future purposes on new projects, so they'll always come in handy :-)

The more holders, the smaller the amount of rewards you'll receive.

It will take many, many years before the 750 ClusterTokens are distributed. By continuing to develop projects, we assure that ClusterTokens will always have further use.
If ever, the total supply has been reached, it will only drive market price up. We plan on evolving and progressing for a long period of time.

Cheers!

viljy

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:52:06 AM

Earlier, you mentioned that an interface would be created, well, or a page where we can see the counters of which segment or cluster is now. When it will be? Other questions: if you take a reward when a certain segment is reached, when will the cluster be reached, you get nothing? Or do you get tokens minus what was taken before? Or do you get as if nothing has changed? The size of the award is divided from the total number of addresses with tokens or only those addresses that bought tokens from the contract?
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:17:22 AM

I have a certain number of tokens. Do I have to keep them in my wallet?
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:56:50 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 12:42:39 PM by saugwurm

Earlier, you mentioned that an interface would be created, well, or a page where we can see the counters of which segment or cluster is now. When it will be? Other questions: if you take a reward when a certain segment is reached, when will the cluster be reached, you get nothing? Or do you get tokens minus what was taken before? Or do you get as if nothing has changed? The size of the award is divided from the total number of addresses with tokens or only those addresses that bought tokens from the contract?
I wonder too, if theres already a reward which holder have to claim manually?

Every 1000 SEGMENTS, 1 CLUSTED is added to the contract.

Can you tell us in which timeframe (daily/weekly/monthly) this happens?

Also a FAQ on your page would be very nice, as your whitepaper is not really extensive.

EDIT:
Okay, I've done some calculating. So every million block on ETH blockchain mean by ~5500 Blocks daily, it will take 181 days to mine 1 CLTR, which gets devided over all CLTR holder who bought from contract.

REWARD = 1 CLUSTER / HOLDERS * SHARES = REWARD

So this mean it makes no difference if I buy CLTR now or later on Block 999999, price for CLTR from contract stays always the same. Is this correct?

And what's the purpose of mined CLTR, if these new token are not participate on minig. Who will buy these on an exchange, if you could just buy from contract? I don't get it Grin
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:51:47 PM

EDIT:
Okay, I've done some calculating. So every million block on ETH blockchain mean by ~5500 Blocks daily, it will take 181 days to mine 1 CLTR, which gets devided over all CLTR holder who bought from contract.

REWARD = 1 CLUSTER / HOLDERS * SHARES = REWARD

So this mean it makes no difference if I buy CLTR now or later on Block 999999, price for CLTR from contract stays always the same. Is this correct?

And what's the purpose of mined CLTR, if these new token are not participate on minig. Who will buy these on an exchange, if you could just buy from contract? I don't get it Grin

Reading our Medium post would have saved the calculations  Wink
https://medium.com/@ClusterToken/clustertoken-how-a-single-token-can-be-worth-100-ether-565e5ff2c81e

Asking about the purpose of mined vs bought tokens is like with any other token:

You can buy ETH on exchanges, but that doesn't make you mine it for life and your amount is limited strictly to what you bought.
Or, you can buy GPU's instead and mine for longer period of time, that will generate more tokens overtime.

It's the same principle. Plus, we keep on developing more projects/concepts and CLRT will always be accepted on those projects as well.

Currently, we're working on our future ClusterToken contract. Once we deployed it, the dashboard will become active as well.
And only the addresses that bought from the contract are counted as miners, so you participate with them.

Heads up that with the new contract, users who purchased CLRT on exchanges will also participate in the mining cycles, but at different rates to encourage buying from the contract and maintaining the reward level.
We'll also add support for other currencies for users who don't have Ethereum.

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:35:15 PM

Asking about the purpose of mined vs bought tokens is like with any other token:

You can buy ETH on exchanges, but that doesn't make you mine it for life and your amount is limited strictly to what you bought.
Or, you can buy GPU's instead and mine for longer period of time, that will generate more tokens overtime.

It's the same principle. Plus, we keep on developing more projects/concepts and CLRT will always be accepted on those projects as well.

But ethereum is not calling itself a self mining token.
When one see's the words self mining token, and they buy it, they would expect it to automatically mine.

This feels like releasing a POS coin and saying only certain coins qualify for POS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: