Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:25:56 AM

-snip-

This is by far the shittiest comparison ever. Almost every information is a lie. Please don't spread misinformation like this to lure noob investors.

No need to curse - if you have specific questions or arguments feel free to elaborate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fdanconia

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:41:53 AM

Good day! Please advise date of Alpha coming out?
any day now, before the ico
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:14:54 AM

bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:36:55 AM

i believe this is going to be very successful howeve my worry is...how does Africa benefit from all this?i have a group of investors from African and they keep asking me this question...if dev can answer this quick i will be glad...my investors r waiting 
crockus22

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:00:51 AM

Hi dev do you have any official physical office somewhere ? 

we are a distributed team so have a few offices/locations, if you'd like to visit please pm

Hi

Any reasons you are not willing to disclose your physical location publically?
icopr

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:24:01 AM

Almost at the same time with you, a very similar project comes out to ICO, https://abab.io. They already have application for p2p sharing (history on github), and team of developers which proven their efficiency. Can you name your strengths, compare your project and abab.io?
MrSoch

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:42:14 PM

hello people, i think that will be the good project and i wish that devs will realize everything that was conceived. Good luck
ahrimanbro

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:44:40 PM

cant wait for alpha release!! followibg project very closely
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:56:33 PM

I see a lot of projects with real estate platforms, but here I see very interesting, pre sale with very good results ... I hope the competition between these platforms can be good
fdanconia

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:55:13 PM

we are a distributed team so have a few offices/locations, if you'd like to visit please pm

Hi

1. we have multiple offices 2. just want to understand the nature of your request, we are happy to disclose, and meet potential investors
fdanconia

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:55:59 PM

hello people, i think that will be the good project and i wish that devs will realize everything that was conceived. Good luck

Thank you very much for your support!
crockus22

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:52:41 PM

Hi

1. we have multiple offices 2. just want to understand the nature of your request, we are happy to disclose, and meet potential investors

1. It's a normal business practice to list multiple offices. There are plenty of companies which do that.
2. The nature of the request is simple: I want to make sure that you have legitimate operations somewhere. Your secrecy raises certain concerns.
fdanconia

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:39:27 PM

Hi

1. It's a normal business practice to list multiple offices. There are plenty of companies which do that.
2. The nature of the request is simple: I want to make sure that you have legitimate operations somewhere. Your secrecy raises certain concerns.

Ethereum foundation does not list a physical address - it's a distributed team. Ours is too. If you would like to meet the team or a particular person please PM as I've mentioned before.
crockus22

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

Hi

Ethereum foundation does not list a physical address - it's a distributed team. Ours is too. If you would like to meet the team or a particular person please PM as I've mentioned before.

That's funny you referred to Ethereum which is a non profit organisation. For profit organizations typically have an address somewhere.

My question was not about meeting someone somewhere. I am sure you can rent an office in a business center to arrange for a meeting.

I asked the question to understand the way your business operates. Distributed workforce sounds nice. So thats a virtual company? But what about an office you show in your promotional video?

Where is your company registered? Who are the shareholders? What's the paid capital? How do you pay your employees ?Where do you pay taxes if any?

fdanconia

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:20:49 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 06:31:44 PM by fdanconia

Hi

That's funny you referred to Ethereum which is a non profit organisation. For profit organizations typically have an address somewhere.

My question was not about meeting someone somewhere. I am sure you can rent an office in a business center to arrange for a meeting.

I asked the question to understand the way your business operates. Distributed workforce sounds nice. So thats a virtual company? But what about an office you show in your promotional video?

Where is your company registered? Who are the shareholders? What's the paid capital? How do you pay your employees ?Where do you pay taxes if any?

Whether a company is a nonprofit or for profit, does make any difference here. We have 2 offices in Russia where most of the development takes place, you saw one of them, Krasnyi Oktiabr on Bersenevskaya Naberezhnaya in our video. Further we have some employees working remotely both in the US and UK, as well as advisers helping us who are also globally distributed. The company is registered in BVI, which you can see per our offering documents published on atlant.io. Shareholding structure, paid capital, how we pay employees and where we pay our taxes is outside the scope of discussion of this forum. If you are interested in purchasing a large stake,  and would like to go over further details with our lawyers Julian Zegelman, Esq. of Velton Zegelman and Oleg Khokhlov of Goltsblat BLP, contact us in private.

Judging by the fact that you created your account on BitcoinTalk today, and all your first few posts are about this matter, its fair to assume that you likely have an inferior project and trying to troll our thread - I ask you to not waste your time, and pay attention to your own project.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:38:51 PM

This project will be awesome, after reading and translating the whitepaper, one can fully understand the potential of this project. Don't believe in the FUD that is around here, these are just other investors fro REX or propy or similar projects trying to fud because they know this project is superior.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:20:36 PM

Hi

Whether a company is a nonprofit or for profit, does make any difference here. We have 2 offices in Russia where most of the development takes place, you saw one of them, Krasnyi Oktiabr on Bersenevskaya Naberezhnaya in our video. Further we have some employees working remotely both in the US and UK, as well as advisers helping us who are also globally distributed. The company is registered in BVI, which you can see per our offering documents published on atlant.io. Shareholding structure, paid capital, how we pay employees and where we pay our taxes is outside the scope of discussion of this forum. If you are interested in purchasing a large stake,  and would like to go over further details with our lawyers Julian Zegelman, Esq. of Velton Zegelman and Oleg Khokhlov of Goltsblat BLP, contact us in private.

Judging by the fact that you created your account on BitcoinTalk today, and all your first few posts are about this matter, its fair to assume that you likely have an inferior project and trying to troll our thread - I ask you to not waste your time, and pay attention to your own project.

I'm a small investor in multiple ICO's and have been on BCT for 3 years (so no trolling for me).  But what he asked was a very legitimate question.  As you know there area lot of malicious ICO's collecting huge amounts these days so yes, people are afraid they will get ripped by devs who suddenly dissapear.  It would be in your intrest (given the fact that your company is legit, which I assume) to give multiple physical addresses so investors can come knocking on your door when the shit hits the fan.  It's what real (legit) companies do: be transparant about as much as you can to endorse trust.  I bet if someone did research about the correlation between releasing identities & physical addresses and the amount people are willing to invest, you would be surprised.  The more transparancy, the more trust, the more investments, etc...
fdanconia

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:53:52 PM

Hope this helps:

1. Bersenevsky pereulok 5/4 Moscow, 119072
2. 19 W 44th Street Ste. 1700 New York, NY 10036

come visit Shocked
fdanconia

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:55:05 PM

This project will be awesome, after reading and translating the whitepaper, one can fully understand the potential of this project. Don't believe in the FUD that is around here, these are just other investors fro REX or propy or similar projects trying to fud because they know this project is superior.
Thanks so much franc0, appreciate it when people actually read the white paper!
namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:58:39 PM

It's great idea to connect real estate with blockchain technology, so the project can be attractive for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: