Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:46:20 PM

I bought I ETH worth of tokens yesterday, using metamask, but I still haven't received them. The transaction does show on etherscan that it's completed though. Is it normal for it to take that long?

I followed the procedure in your site's FAQ for checking my token balance.

Would appreciate a response. Thanks

pm the etherscan page to me

Thanks for replying. I've sent the link to the etherscan page to you as a private message.
Sure, replied to you in PM but in general the instructions to check the messages are as follows:

How to check your ATL purchase using MyEtherWallet:
1. Click “Add Custom Token”.
2. Add this address to the “Contract Address” field:
0x78B7FADA55A64dD895D8c8c35779DD8b67fA8a05
3. Type “ATL” in the “Token Symbol” field and the number “18” in “Decimals”. Click ‘Save’.
Link: https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twinhypesl

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:10:11 PM

I bought I ETH worth of tokens yesterday, using metamask, but I still haven't received them. The transaction does show on etherscan that it's completed though. Is it normal for it to take that long?

I followed the procedure in your site's FAQ for checking my token balance.

Would appreciate a response. Thanks

pm the etherscan page to me

Thanks for replying. I've sent the link to the etherscan page to you as a private message.
Sure, replied to you in PM but in general the instructions to check the messages are as follows:

How to check your ATL purchase using MyEtherWallet:
1. Click “Add Custom Token”.
2. Add this address to the “Contract Address” field:
0x78B7FADA55A64dD895D8c8c35779DD8b67fA8a05
3. Type “ATL” in the “Token Symbol” field and the number “18” in “Decimals”. Click ‘Save’.
Link: https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info

Yes, thanks, got it now. The contract address in the FAQ is the one I was using, which is different from this.
cryptulous

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:12:51 PM

Do you honestly think that users here can't see that : wra, markfcrypto, SuperNovah90, cryptulous, SPACEBTC.COM (note this is a fake account, not the one that started the spacebtc thread) were all created at the same time, and controlled by the same person? All newbie accounts trolling the thread, creating black PR.  Moderator, if you're reading check, they were created within a short time frame of each other, all have the same local timezone, i'm sure you can track the IP to the same computer Smiley

Trolls, stop polluting the board please.

Now you've gone too far.

•  I trusted your product.

•  I invested ETH into your product literally the minute the ICO was ready.

•  I searched Google for ATLANT and ended up here reading the excitement with other ATL ICO investors and saw the post written in Russian.
https://imgur.com/a/6axef

•  I don't speak Russian- Google Translated it to see wtf it was all about.https://pastebin.com/R1ke2ms7  

•  Asked about it in Telegram.

•  You BANNED ME instantly from the Telegram chat for asking the question.  screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/pTcSe

•  I came back to the forum - this time to register an account and ask what the hell is up with banning me in Telegram, and requesting that you clarify what the Russian post was all about, because now it seems fishy. Other people are posting that you banned them on Telegram and Slack, for the same reason - asking what the Russian post was about.

•  Not only do you ignore the questions but you keep posting the same old deflection - "Troll newbie accounts wanting to bring the price down"  or, "Don't worry everyone, these are just competitors of ours".  Answer me this:  1. Why would I want to bring the price down as an investor, and 2. Which "competitor" am I? I'm pretty sure if I was a competitor it would be much easier to tear you down comparing the competing products , and I would proceed to advertise my own.

•  Then you guys claim to have unbanned me from Telegram - not true, I still can't get in.  I think I'll take another screenshot soon to show everyone.

•  Now you are banking on the fact that some accounts were created roughly around the same time. Maybe because you pissed a few people off by banning them in other channels at the same time!?!?

•  Honestly I want this thing to Moon, and I'm sure other investors in here don't like reading this drama and would rather sweep it under the rug. But at the same time, I feel very let down because the way you've handled this whole situation seems very telling of the inner workings of ATLANT itself and I simply don't trust my investment anymore. This is a shame, as I've been following this thread for some time and was very excited as this was my first ICO. I regret that I chose this over Monetha...  

deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:22:45 PM

Total supply of ATL tokens will be limited to 150,000,000 of which 103,548,812 will be issued during the ICO period, and 5,201,188 allotted for the pre-sale, with the remainder going to the team, board of directors, advisers, and bounty program participants.

What is the minimum target and maximum target for your ATLAN token sale?
I think you should add it in the thread

Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

when will the atlant token be placed on the major exchanges.
And whats the hard cap of the ICO
cryptulous

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:43:14 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 03:57:47 PM by cryptulous

What's the status of the ICO?  Where did the progress indicator go that was in the Dashboard?

It was at 97% yesterday morning... compare with the amount of money they've raised since then it should easily be finished by now?

Screenshot from yesterday:  http://imgur.com/a/1cTo3

fdanconia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:57:07 PM

What's the status of the ICO?  Where did the progress indicator go that was in the Dashboard?

It was at 97% yesterday morning... compare with the amount of money they've raised since then it should easily be finished by now, but they are still taking money?

Screenshot from yesterday:  http://imgur.com/a/1cTo3

Yup, we reached the softcap.
markfcrypto

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:01:59 PM

I do NOT have an answer. I asked you which repositories work was currently being done in and you did not answer. Quote me where you did that - go on. You can't of course, because instead you referred me to look in general at your Github, which I told you I'd already done in my original question.

A troll is not someone who asks a question, doesn't get an answer and then repeats the question....politely.

This is the only repository I can see has been updated within the past three days and there's barely any code in it (under 100 lines):
https://github.com/AtlantPlatform/atlant-android/blob/master/app/src/main/java/com/frostchein/atlant/utils/MyWallet.java

Again, happy to be corrected...... I may be wrong; I want to be wrong, but for some reason you're not answering my question and instead making up false allegations of me having multiple accounts.

Until this is answered clearly and with evidence I would say deal at your own risk, especially bearing in mind the ridiculously defensive attitude of Atlant on this forum to any kind of meaningful query.

And no, I am not a troll. And no, I don't have multiple accounts. I have reported the false accusation of that to the moderators.

This is untrue, you are just pointing to a single Java file from the repo.

Our current Anrdoid implementation contains a few thousand lines of code (verifiable at github), certainly not 100 lines.

I've been looking here since the beginning:
https://github.com/AtlantPlatform/atlant-android

This sub-folder was updated today (none of the others for several days):
https://github.com/AtlantPlatform/atlant-android/tree/master/app/src

Then below that, this folder was updated......7 hours ago:
https://github.com/AtlantPlatform/atlant-android/blob/master/app/src/main/java/com/frostchein/atlant/utils/MyWallet.java

Nothing else in the last 3 days. So what work is going on right now? You have several team members listed but one contributor has changed one file 7 hours ago, nothing else for 3-plus days, with most not touched for 7-plus days. You can so simply resolve this question by sending me the URLs of the repositories that are actively being worked on now.

Very happy to publicly state that what you're saying is correct if you can point me in the right direction and I see it for myself. No offence, it's just a basic thing to do before investing to check Github.

I'm not being funny here, all I want is to know where to look. Honestly, this is such a basic fundamental request for information that I can't understand why it's being so difficult to get the information.
zuyi10

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

Hi everyone,

What are the risks in terms of investing in this ICO? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you!
fdanconia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:16:55 PM

One of our members wrote an article about us in German for those of you who can read it: https://www.btc-echo.de/atlant-ico-blockchain-real-estate
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

WARNING

The claim above is libel and is trying to take advantage of the fact that Atlant is raising money.

The newbie account SPACEBTC.COM does not belong to any of the official SpaceBTC channels.

Any contributors who are interested in details and want to talk to the creators of the exchange, feel free to PM the official SpaceBTC account.

BEWARE the unfair competition taking place in this thread

why are you trolling this thread? funny competitor getting new account to troll everywhere hoping to destroy other ICO Grin Grin
SPACEBTC.COM

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:18:42 PM

Dear Community

All available legal evidence base will soon be posted.

We are very glad that among the community members there are legally savvy people and if you know the legislation of the Russian Federation it will be obvious to you.

As for the fact of fraud, we wrote about him earlier. The fact of fraud is that Yulian Svirsky, being the CEO of the company, in collusion with his partners, has introduced and continues to mislead the community by providing inaccurate information, in order to collect money in the crito currency from people. This information comes from social networks from the accounts belonging to SPACEBTC.COM, which is currently under the control of unscrupulous employees who previously worked for SPACEBTC.COM, some of these employees you can see on the site ATLANT.IO.
Also, the unreliability of the information lies in the fact that ATLANT.IO has published an alpha version of the product that does not belong to them, but belongs to an individual and SPACEBTC.COM, thereby pursuing an unfair objective, to lure the community.

C Respectfully,

Owners of SPACEBTC.COM
SpaceBTC

Activity: 107

SpaceBTC Team

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:25:58 PM

Dear Community

We are very glad that among the community members there are legally savvy people and if you know the legislation of the Russian Federation it will be obvious to you.

As for the fact of fraud, we wrote about him earlier. The fact of fraud is that Yulian Svirsky, being the CEO of the company, in collusion with his partners, has introduced and continues to mislead the community by providing inaccurate information, in order to collect money in the crito currency from people. This information comes from social networks from the accounts belonging to SPACEBTC.COM, which is currently under the control of unscrupulous employees who previously worked for SPACEBTC.COM, some of these employees you can see on the site ATLANT.IO.
Also, the unreliability of the information lies in the fact that ATLANT.IO has published an alpha version of the product that does not belong to them, but belongs to an individual and SPACEBTC.COM, thereby pursuing an unfair objective, to lure the community.

C Respectfully,

Owners of SPACEBTC.COM

Reported to moderator. Please stop misleading people from the newly created account.

SpaceBTC and ATLANT tech teams collaborate together on new software products, including ADEX.

As opposed to SpaceBTC.com centralized exchange, ADEX is intended to operate a decentralized way, and these are different products.

Visit our crypto exchange: www.spacebtc.com
Low fees, modern design & live support
cryptulous

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:31:23 PM

Dear Community

C Respectfully,

Owners of SPACEBTC.COM

I have been giving ATLANT an earful on this thread, but at the same time I'm also skeptical of you. Since you are claiming to be the owner of SpaceBTC.com - why don't you just post the legal document somewhere on your website in regards to this situation and link us.  Show us proof that you have access to creating / modifying a page on the URL https://spacebtc.com/ otherwise your claims fall flat.

I think whoever can make this page on SpaceBTC.com, will show final proof of who is telling the truth.  
fdanconia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:32:27 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 06:00:04 PM by fdanconia

wra, markfcrypto, cryptulous, SPACEBTC.COM (note this is a fake account, not the one that started the spacebtc thread) we ask you to please stop spamming in our board - moderator please remove these affiliated trolls. The ATLANT team categorically rejects all the insinuations and considers all this black PR as slander.
Gareth73

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:36:20 PM

Contributed 2 Ethereum.

Good luck Atlant team.
cryptulous

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:41:41 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 06:09:01 PM by cryptulous

wra, markfcrypto, cryptulous, SPACEBTC.COM (note this is a fake account, not the one that started the spacebtc thread) we ask you to please stop spamming in our board - moderator please remove these affiliated trolls

You are ridiculous.  I'm pointing to SPACEBTC.COM in my last comment as well, asking to verify ownership of that site and he clearly can't.  At the same time, you still can't give a clear response to my posts - but resort to name calling because you don't have an answer - anyone can come into this thread and see that. As a matter of fact, maybe it's time to start reporting you to the mods for it.
fdanconia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

Contributed 2 Ethereum.

Good luck Atlant team.
Thank you very much!
wra

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:11:06 PM

Ok guys, here are some news from Russian thread – by the way, take a look at it with google translate, starting from ~here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068435.680

In a few words: owners of Space BTC cryptoexchange claim that CTO of the project, Denis Donin, who worked on Space BTC for ~two years, took the code of the proprietary software which he was work working on and used it in Antlant project without permit and not having any rights for that. Also he published proprietary frontend software, that said to be owned by Space BTC, as opensource.

There are document photos with names from people saying they are owners of Space BTC and comments like "we stolen your IQ also" from fdanconia, who is thankful for your contribution here.

Smiley
fdanconia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:21:34 PM

wra, markfcrypto, cryptulous, SPACEBTC.COM (note this is a fake account, not the one that started the spacebtc thread) we ask you to please stop spamming in our board - moderator please remove these affiliated trolls. The ATLANT team categorically rejects all the insinuations and considers all this black PR as slander.
sorry for the spam of the aforementioned users
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: