Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:03:24 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 09:34:26 AM by Frogman

Our CEO Julian Svirsky is quoted in the Cointelegraph article "New Diversification Models for Crypto Investors"

https://cointelegraph.com/news/hedging-your-bets-new-diversification-models-for-crypto-investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:38:32 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 09:55:28 AM by SuperNovah90

What amount of tokens I can purchase for 1 Ethereum Classic among the first buyers on the ICO? Thanks.
The rate is dynamic and will be updated in your personal cabinet.
Thank you, now I see.
One more question - shall one transfer his/her tokens to an atlant account as soon as the platform starts working, in order to "make money work"?

panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:33:07 AM

I'm assuming all properties will be unlevered. Is that right?

I know this is something out of the control of Atlant since you don't control the properties at any point, but is leverage even possible with tokenized ownership?

Onix

Activity: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:42:06 AM

ATLANT Platform and Coinomi Wallet
announce strategic partnership with native support for ATL tokens inside the Android cryptocurrency wallet.

https://medium.com/@coinomi/partnership-with-global-real-estate-platform-atlant-206fc94f6c84

Good news
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:47:14 AM

What amount of tokens I can purchase for 1 Ethereum Classic among the first buyers on the ICO? Thanks.
The rate is dynamic and will be updated in your personal cabinet.
Thank you, now I see.
One more question - shall one transfer his/her tokens to an atlant account as soon as the platform starts working, in order to "make money work"?

How they are going to work if your transfer your coins to the Atlantis website. We have to clear one thing here Atlant ICO is very good ICO where people will get more pleasure to look all sort of furnishing houses for sale and rents in coming website.

amir169

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

how many is hard cap & min cap
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:02:55 PM

how many is hard cap & min cap

Softcap 1,5m$ hardcap 200k eth. but there is a question. How much time do you plan to collect if the hardcap is not compiled?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

i read on twitter

ATLANT.io Platform‏ @atlantio 
IMPORTANT: THE ONLY SITE WHICH HAS INSTRUCTIONS ON OUR ICO IS @atlant.io  EVERYTHING ELSE IS BOGUS

what is the meaning of that sentence?

durnn

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:15:16 PM

Hello,
I don’t have much experience in ICOs. But I wonder why it’s already possible to "CONTRIBUTE" on atlant.io but the ICO haven't started yet.

Is to contribute = donate and has nothing to do with the official ICO?

Thank you.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:05:26 PM

i read on twitter

IMPORTANT: THE ONLY SITE WHICH HAS INSTRUCTIONS ON OUR ICO IS @atlant.io  EVERYTHING ELSE IS BOGUS

That means that only www.atlant.io is a official ATLANT Platform website
cryptonola

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:33:20 PM

Hello,

I think you should checkout the comparision chart that Proof made in response to your chart. http://www.proofsuite.com/tokencompare/

Real Estate ICO Comparison Chart
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*sAgUEDYwG1L_tZgXOnFTCw.png

Detailed Analysis of Business Models

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*O6OX4wSj6EIEPQNVTDVwcw.png
Business Model
1. Homeowner borrows cash against property
2. Local vendor provides appraisal (Centralized)
3. Local custodian holds property (Centralized)
4. Homeowner auctions tokens representing property on LAT platform (Centralized)
5. Homeowner can repurchase property from current token owner at newly appraised price (Centralized, potential conflict of interest)
Potential issues
1 No clear reason for using tokenization or blockchain in the business model
2 Unclear certification or legal framework for custodians
3 Insurance and verification for artworks, other assets is not not explicit
4 Potential conflict of interest in appraisal during asset repurchasing
5 In case of default, subsequent management/sale of fractional collateral unclear
6 Unsubstantiated claims that AAPL shares can be currently traded on a nonoperational system

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*zxp70KscODZg2TxtVIulRQ.png
Business Model
1. On own platform Brickblock creates a token for listed ETF, REF, CTF, CMFs
2. Assets are stored in a “digital trust fund”
3. Tokens of each asset on can be traded on the platform
Potential issues
1. “Digital trust fund” custodian is centralized, unclear what happens in the event of default or misappropriation of assets
2. ETFs have a market size of $4 trillion, and substantially higher liquidity than $100 billion cryptocurrency assets. Such instruments would therefore actually reduce liquidity
3. Business model is that of a middleman between a broker and user, and the basis for the claimed cost savings is unclear. Also, the “digital trust fund” will likely have further costs
4. Presale raised funds in non ERC-20 tokens such as ETH, without proper KYC or personal cabinet it is unclear how buyers will be able to receive their Brickblock tokens.
5. Major brokerages Fidelity, Robinhood, etc. currently allow for free trading of ETFs
6. Webpage claims that the product is built on Lisk, Waves, NXT, Hyperledger, Ethereum — these platforms are incompatible, indicating that these claims may be problematic.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*-xtUGIluipDTbxZLeTxuQg.png
Business Model
1. Real tokens will be sold for ETH, subsequent funds will be used to buy real estate
2. Real estate will be sold “when it goes higher” based on unknown “threshold equation” and converted to Real tokens
3. Back to step 1
Potential issues
1. Real seems to be a Ponzi scheme given that there are a finite amount of tokens which are to be used to purchase an ever increasing pool of real estate
2. Unclear legal connection between the Real token and the underlying property
3. Claim that Real tokens are deflationary is unsubstantiated and therefore problematic
4. Real claims “will also ensure that our company will be successful, self sustainable and generate profits from year one in order to have stability as we grow”. This claim is not only unsubstantiated, but appears to possibly contradict multiple securities regulations connected with offerings
5. Unclear why property owners would accept Real as payment and how and at what exchange rate they would receive fiat currency in exchange.
6. Real collects a 10% nonnegotiable fee from all tokenization and income of each property, and targets 12–20% annual returns — 30% is inconsistent with any country’s cap rate
7. No team members have real estate experience, and they also claim a “value approach” that is inconsistent with the angel investing backgrounds of the founders
8. Real estate timing formula on pg. 19 of the Real white paper sells properties after unclear gain, and attempts to time uncertain markets
9. Diagram showing real estate outperforming S&P since 2000 would be completely reversed on a slightly different time frame
10. Claims that system is global, yet property contracts don’t seem to differentiate property register IDs in different jurisdictions, making this claim potentially problematic

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*WNeThhQqaa7FdeEADqZ19Q.png
Business Model
1. Users who are brokers, landlords or sellers or their verified representatives may list properties on the Rex MLS system
2. Verified users are paid for their listings, while unverified ones pay to list
3. System of sponsorships, and ads charge users additional Rex
Potential issues
1. Most MLS providers are not global or even national because they are able to charge fees for every location, which contradicts the proposed Rex business model
2. “Pool B consisting of 20% of Rex token supply, allocated to listing rewards” — it is unclear how this will be paid out if system runs out of tokens
3. Team seems to lack technical expertise. Only the founder is said to have “technical background”, but the bio offers only sparse details.
4. No clear advantages of storing the MLS database on the blockchain are demonstrated in the white paper
5. Unclear how such a small upstart without any initial data, would be able to displace large behemoths in the space who continue to charge for their data, by offering the data for free

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*mJQr7YpJCigMokXRW6B2aA.png
Business Model
1. System lists assets which are transferrable via digitally signed agreements
Potential issues
1. There is no clear link between an asset and tokens or contracts signed, also not clear how said contract will work internationally
2. The proposed business model of benefits to token holders from the “prediction market” and the “exchange” of fiat currency into crypto is unclear.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*Pjgu1MEN-rzGK3hmZVZLmQ.png
Business Model
1. Landlords place listings on the website/ios/android
2. Tenants place bids for listings and are able to pay with bank cards, fiat or REST tokens (Relest’s token)
Potential issues
1. Whitepaper contains plethora of grammatical mistakes and inconsistencies making it difficult to read and understand.
2. It is unclear what tokenholders will receive
3. It is unclear why this project needs a blockchain
4. Business model as we understand it from the whitepaper and website does not appear to be compelling, and does not offer clear value to any of its users
5. The platform’s main stated benefit is the ability to pay with REST tokens, it is unclear how this is a benefit
6. System claims to send out SMS confirmation — unclear who would pay for it and how this would work without centralization.
7. Landlord has to specify times for auction periods — if they list each day on auction, and tenant wants to stay for 3 days would they have to win each auction? If so, what if they don’t win the second day?
8. System attempts to monetize features such as chat, calendar, and highlights, all features available for free in competing services

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*u9Yh2tWxVV7YmBwsC1msww.png
Business Model
1. “Initially the Propy Registry will mirror official land registry records in which transfers of real estate are recorded.”
2. “Propy’s vision is that jurisdictions will adopt the Propy Registry as their official ledger of record such that the transfer of a property”
Potential issues
1. In its current iteration, Propy is a blockchainless fiat solution, per the white paper. Propy is mirroring official property transfer mechanisms, and requiring extra work from the users to comply with their platform. Putting this functionality on Blockchain simply mirrors work that is done in traditional registers and by physical notaries, lawyers, etc.
2. System intends to reward participants and governments with its tokens and reserves 35% of PROs for this, and it appears that this approach may constitute direct payments to governments and/or officials which may not be legal in various jurisdictions. What happens when they run out of PROs allocated to this?
3. Business model would work if governments accept and implement Propy blockchain as their official blockchain — this goal is likely impossible, and even if achievable non-authoritarian governments will allow more than one company to work with its blockchain to perform transfer of ownership
4. No GitHub account as of August 28, 2017, yet on June 29. 2017 on BBitcointalk, Propy claimed its GitHub repo would be published in a week. Also, Propy’s appstore app does not seem to be either decentralized or based on smart contracts
5. The founder’s video on YouTube shows that she does not seem to understand whether Bitcoin or Ethereum networks have smart contracts
6. Substantial amount of tokens not available on the market creates an overhang
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:13:17 PM

Just seen on NewsBTC

It is a dream of many people to own property, but in today’s day and age of extremely expensive properties and tough markets, many will not. Until ATLANT came around, that is. The team at ATLANT is building a blockchain-based real estate platform, which looks to change the world of real estate and deal with some of the problems that come along with investing in real estate in the traditional manner.

Their ICO goes live on September 7th 2017 and the starting price is 1 ETH for 505 ATL (with a Bonus of 19%, as well). If you are new to this type of thing, 1 ETH = around USD $310 (as of writing this article, check here for an updated conversion). So now that you know about the ICO and what it will cost you to get involved, let’s learn a little more about what ATLANT is trying to do with their platform.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

ATLANT will be big, no doubt, and the best Real Estate ICO out there by far. If you read the whitepaper, the technology is just astonishing. 

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
fdanconia

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:13:30 PM

VERY IMPORTANT ONLY USE ATLANT.IO !!!
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SITES THAT LOOK SIMILAR !!!
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:47:41 PM

just you have to be carefull only use the official website...they are many scam attempt around the crypto!
panorama

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:45:00 PM

It looks like my question about leverage may not have been noticed. Could you comment on this?

Not having access to attractive financing could be a big issue.

I know this is something out of the control of Atlant since you don't control the properties at any point, but is leverage even possible with tokenized ownership?

fdanconia

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:30:36 PM

It looks like my question about leverage may not have been noticed. Could you comment on this?

We will address financing down the road, once we demonstrate a proof of concept.
Warsaar

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:32:26 PM

First question - the address already revealed. Is it possible to contribute right now or what?

Second question - when the ATL will be distributed?

Thank you

Caterpie69

Activity: 168
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:07:51 PM

i read on twitter

dev said that only atlant.io is original true resource. Don't believe the messages and directions from others.
panorama

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:13:41 PM

We will address financing down the road, once we demonstrate a proof of concept.

How can you show proof of concept without addressing such an important part of real estate ownership? Are you referring to just the tech? Even if the tech is perfect, this model doesn't work until you've got financing figured out.

Without some form of available financing, investors will never see a yield that compares to traditional real estate ownership.

Your exchange doesn't exist in a bubble. You can't match buyers and sellers if the investment opportunities you present aren't in line with the rest of the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: