Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:21:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now)  (Read 72542 times)
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:21:59 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 02:46:30 PM by wishxy

it took me 2 days to figure it out and it was so simple. Just open the home page substratum.net and under join us click slack logo. There you can generate the invite to your email

https://substratumslack.herokuapp.com/

Not so simple, because "invite limit reached" Sad
thadiras

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:36:27 PM

We are growing because of the news about new exchange which will come on thursday Smiley
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:07:33 PM

We are growing because of the news about new exchange which will come on thursday Smiley

Bittrex?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
LoSwaga

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:13:47 PM

This seems like a cool project- can anyone help me with the coin supply discrepancy on CMC? Etherscan and the white paper says 592,000,000 total coins, while CMC says 352,000,000 total coins. I understand the concept about coins being locked up, etc and the white paper discusses this a little bit. However, it's not clear to me where this other 40% of total coins is?
CryptoFoolio

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:40:07 PM

the big news

https://twitter.com/SubstratumNet/status/920665605254066176

Thursday = HITBTC
maniver123

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:49:59 PM

Why do not I know this project more ....
thadiras

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:43:20 PM

This seems like a cool project- can anyone help me with the coin supply discrepancy on CMC? Etherscan and the white paper says 592,000,000 total coins, while CMC says 352,000,000 total coins. I understand the concept about coins being locked up, etc and the white paper discusses this a little bit. However, it's not clear to me where this other 40% of total coins is?

Because the coins were already 2 times burned, the third time will come when Substratum will hit Bittrex.

For me its now one of the most promising project, decentralized internet which will have demand for 750 Milion of people which are censored.
The first version will come already end of 2017. It will be very easy to use and you will get also paid for running the nodes and you dont need to have any additional software for it. They are already looking for people to test their pre beta version,
The team is very activ, they are also working on cryptopay which will come on early 2018, so you can process transactions using any coin. Remember my words that it will be huge Smiley
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:44:30 PM

Because the coins were already 2 times burned, the third time will come when Substratum will hit Bittrex.

For me its now one of the most promising project, decentralized internet which will have demand for 750 Milion of people which are censored.
The first version will come already end of 2017. It will be very easy to use and you will get also paid for running the nodes and you dont need to have any additional software for it. They are already looking for people to test their pre beta version,
The team is very activ, they are also working on cryptopay which will come on early 2018, so you can process transactions using any coin. Remember my words that it will be huge Smiley

Can you please tell me How many coins will remain after all that?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
thadiras

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:29:17 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 03:43:46 PM by thadiras

They will still burn around 100 mil of coins.

You can apply to be pre beta tester here :
https://substratum.net/focus-group-application/
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:53:36 PM

Price will rise because of the burn?
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:44:51 PM

Sub looks good because many good news here, and people buy now cheap coins for the long term investment. Better to hold this token in portfolio for the next year.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:55:56 PM

Was mentioned as one of datadash's most promising coins of 2018, good to have the popular youtubers bigging up the coin!

CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:59:02 AM

Substratum is a TOP 20 soon ! Is the only one with an original idea : the Internet Decentralized . Has an amaizing team , the project is HUGE , now will be listing on Binance and will PUMP ! And soon on another exchanges, this is the beginning guys , buy & hold , next year you'll have a Lambo

The idea is NOT original, MaidSafe has been working for years on that. The question is if Substratum is or will be a better technology for that and IF it will be able to deliver a working product in a reasonable amount of time. I've seen that there are also people who are skeptical on the project being for real. Time will tell.
wishxy

Activity: 474

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:38:01 PM

Can I have Slack invitation link please?
Or when it will be available?
cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:23:18 PM

Substratum is a TOP 20 soon ! Is the only one with an original idea : the Internet Decentralized . Has an amaizing team , the project is HUGE , now will be listing on Binance and will PUMP ! And soon on another exchanges, this is the beginning guys , buy & hold , next year you'll have a Lambo

The idea is NOT original, MaidSafe has been working for years on that. The question is if Substratum is or will be a better technology for that and IF it will be able to deliver a working product in a reasonable amount of time. I've seen that there are also people who are skeptical on the project being for real. Time will tell.

Maidsafe is no where near attempting to do what Substratum is doing. You can't even have an original domain without ".maidsafe" in the link. Who in their right mind would want that in their domain? I tried to use maidsafe and gave up. Its poorly done plain and simple. They have had a substantial amount of time to solve the problems, and haven't really made anything much better. I am far more confident in Substratum's plans, and look forward to seeing Substratum surpass Maidsafecoin in no time.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:49:44 PM

Sub looks good because many good news here, and people buy now cheap coins for the long term investment. Better to hold this token in portfolio for the next year.

Substraum is just for buy more and hold position

they will deliver

happybob

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:03:05 AM

Hello,

Suggestion on the substratum.net website.  Please take down info related to the ICO raised.

It's old news and prevents the price from going higher as people that want to invest see how much the early investors got the coin for.

Thanks!

Bob
CryptoFoolio

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:20:27 AM

Why try to get listed on Bittrex? They are not accepting any new coins...
Seb59

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:54:20 AM

Sorry for the questions, I just discover SUB :
Is there a wallet ?
When the project will be delivered ?
CryptoFoolio

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:44:50 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/SubstratumNetwork/

and

https://substratum.net/ - check out the whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: