Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now)  (Read 72540 times)
Dungard

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:51:53 PM

if i remember correctly i read somewhere that in january a beta version of (cant recall atm..sry) will be launched. Am i misinformed? Roll Eyes
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:54:34 PM

if i remember correctly i read somewhere that in january a beta version of (cant recall atm..sry) will be launched. Am i misinformed? Roll Eyes
So? Still, why would people dump their coins then in January? Substratum investors are generally long-term investors, not dumpers.

franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:21:26 PM

I ain't going to dump my Substratum tokens no way, I will lock them and the only way im going to use them is to own a substratum supernode.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:16:18 PM

I heard others say they have been investing in Substratum, but they didn't give a compelling reason why. It wasn't until recently that I watched a video by a Youtuber who gave an opinion as to why Substratum appears to be a good investment opportunity to him. He explained things clearly, emphasizing the highlights of the project and how it could potentially be of great benefit to people across the Internet. As a result, I am all in on Substratum!

Here's a link to the video that convinced me to buy Substratum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nngvoooR7M
Renko

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:11:11 PM

I heard others say they have been investing in Substratum, but they didn't give a compelling reason why. It wasn't until recently that I watched a video by a Youtuber who gave an opinion as to why Substratum appears to be a good investment opportunity to him. He explained things clearly, emphasizing the highlights of the project and how it could potentially be of great benefit to people across the Internet. As a result, I am all in on Substratum!

Here's a link to the video that convinced me to buy Substratum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nngvoooR7M

Yeah! I watched that video too. Decentralizing the Internet is a big thing. Everybody could benefit with Substratum, not just the countries where their goverments are hardcore on censorship. I'm all in too!
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:58:20 AM

Nothing yet.
A few UI shown.
They expect to release a beta version at the end of the year.
Community is active. But still a lot of questions...
franc0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:26:26 AM

Nothing yet.
A few UI shown.
They expect to release a beta version at the end of the year.
Community is active. But still a lot of questions...

An these questions are been answered, they can't release a product that fast, of course is going to take some time. I'm confident enough in Substratum team Roll Eyes

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:58:19 PM

Great interview DataDash did with the CEO of Substratum, Justin Tabb:

https://youtu.be/FfdemzFBBnk

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:18:56 PM

Yeah! I watched that video too. Decentralizing the Internet is a big thing. Everybody could benefit with Substratum, not just the countries where their goverments are hardcore on censorship. I'm all in too!

Great project for many people in the world. Substratum will give a good chance to use internet without censorship and return a freedom in communication. This is very promising for medium and long-term investments.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Renko

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:59:01 PM

Great interview DataDash did with the CEO of Substratum, Justin Tabb:

https://youtu.be/FfdemzFBBnk

Thanks for the link, I just watched it. Right now Substratum is under the radar with a low cap, I'm convinced it will go all the way up! Next year to the moon!  Cool
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:17:48 PM

hi, can anyone point me in the right direction to some good info on how to set up a node. I'd really like to get involved but I can't find anything on their website.

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:52:29 PM

Their initial communication during the ICO were pretty terrible in terms of explaining it other than the whitepaper and making the teams publicly visible. Since then they're obviously changed their game and it's reflecting in the price. Wish I bought more now during ICO!

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:49:47 AM

I was just watching the silicon valley series, they went after the new internet concept too, awesome that I found out about this project. Did get some subs... I want to be part of the Internet 3.0

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
rohitm

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

Their initial communication during the ICO were pretty terrible in terms of explaining it other than the whitepaper and making the teams publicly visible. Since then they're obviously changed their game and it's reflecting in the price. Wish I bought more now during ICO!

Agree with that. Now they have become much more visible, posting frequent updates and doing excellent marketing which is absolutely essential in addition to having a great product!

franc0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:15:06 AM

Can't wait to set my Substratum supernode, i wonder how much collateral you will need to set it up. 2018 will be an awesome year for substratum.

naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:13:24 PM

Can't wait to set my Substratum supernode, i wonder how much collateral you will need to set it up. 2018 will be an awesome year for substratum.
im also curious about that.
Kaos313

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:17:23 PM

Let me see if I understood this right. Substratum will allow websites to get around firewalls such as China's so that people can use them. Like Facebook,  Amazon, etc.... Let's say the Chinese government removes this censorship. Does substratum offer anything else?
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:24:50 PM

Let me see if I understood this right. Substratum will allow websites to get around firewalls such as China's so that people can use them. Like Facebook,  Amazon, etc.... Let's say the Chinese government removes this censorship. Does substratum offer anything else?

cheap webhosting.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:42:19 AM

Great Chart Gallery of Substratum on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/substratum/chart_gallery

Infibite Nit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:24:19 AM

Can anyone explain the differences between substratum and shift? Shift seems like the closest competition to substratum, what makes substratum better? Other than the clear marketing going on with substratum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: