Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now)  (Read 72536 times)
redbean27

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:40:46 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 02:49:50 AM by redbean27

Fuck this thread.

All I see are lambo and moon memes here. Where's the talk about tech? Adoption?

This is a bad sign. The community are retards that only care about making money. Time to get out.
Arksun1

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:26:32 PM

At the moment Substratum is classed as an Ethereum token.  Will it always remain this way or become its own separate blockchain the way EOS will be?

If so , does that mean we have to register any current Substratum owned by a certain date like we have to with EOS?, especially anything stored on an exchange?
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

Fuck this thread.

This is a bad sign. The community are retards that only care about making money. Time to get out.
Please go somewhere else.

Substratum is one of the few players in crypto that come with a real problem solution and try to make the world a little bit better for everyone.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

Fuck this thread.

Substratum is one of the few players in crypto that come with a real problem solution and try to make the world a little bit better for everyone.

I would appreciate some more technical data in order to believe that. Where can I access more technical explanations? The whitepaper doesn't go much into technical details.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:49:10 PM

That's because Substratum, while a decent project, is FAR FROM the best. It doesn't even have a working product yet, and it's rank 70?

While SHIFT, a *much better* decentralization project, had no ICO and thus no marketing, but actually has WORKING PRODUCTS (its website is based off its decentralized platform - how cool is that?), is ranked much lower on CMC.

You say it is trying to "solve a legit problem"? How? where is the tech, where is the product? SHIFT has it, but Sub is just saying "we will go to moon! We will solve problems!"

Right now, SHIFT is seriously undervalued, because if Substratum can be rank 70 without any Substance, then after the mass-marketing campaign which the SHIFT team just started... well, SHIFT is going to skyrocket.

Don't get me wrong, I HAVE INVESTMENTS IN SUBSTRATUM AND SHIFT. It's just that when I made these investments, I thought both of them would go up a lot (and they did!) but I thought that SHIFT would go up much more, and much higher and end up beating Substratum.

The fact that SHIFT is not higher than Substratum right now due to marketing means that it is a sleeping giant ready to wake up.

Using crypto to pay for college.
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

U keep on trolling =)

Substratum will be worldwide adopted and price will be x500 2018 2019

WATCH Smiley
Enjel

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:22:49 AM

U keep on trolling =)

WATCH Smiley

Adopt what? They have nothing to adopt! No working product at all!

Before you "adopt" something worldwide, you kind of need to have something first, LOL.

SHIFT actually HAS a website based on its decentralized platform. The only reason it is rank 200 and not rank 50 is because they didn't have an ICO, and didn't have mass marketing.

They are starting a mass-marketing plan soon. This thing will shoot up. Substratum is OK, BTW (I have investment in it myself) but SHIFT is the real thing.

LOL, if it goes x500, I will be a millionaire easily. Not going to happen ever. Not even x50 (and I'd be very happy if it did).

Substratum is only a short-term profit coin because of the hype and marketing surround US politics. SHIFT is where the long-term potential is.

Kollertje

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

U keep on trolling =)

WATCH Smiley

Adopt what? They have nothing to adopt! No working product at all!

Before you "adopt" something worldwide, you kind of need to have something first, LOL.

SHIFT actually HAS a website based on its decentralized platform. The only reason it is rank 200 and not rank 50 is because they didn't have an ICO, and didn't have mass marketing.

They are starting a mass-marketing plan soon. This thing will shoot up. Substratum is OK, BTW (I have investment in it myself) but SHIFT is the real thing.

LOL, if it goes x500, I will be a millionaire easily. Not going to happen ever. Not even x50 (and I'd be very happy if it did).

Substratum is only a short-term profit coin because of the hype and marketing surround US politics. SHIFT is where the long-term potential is.

That's right they do'nt have a working product yet but the platform will be released next week.
https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Substratum+%28SUB%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

The Substratum team is just a little bit smarter than the Shift team because you first need to promote you're product and idea's and then release it, not the other way around.

I Agree with you x500 is exaggerated but you can make easily a lot of gains with Substratum!!

Enjel

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

Hey, if Sub goes up a lot due to this "release", whenever it will be, that's fine with me. However, there is no doubt that SHIFT is objectively better.

In fact, SHIFT has gone up much much more than Substratum has in the past few days (thanks probably to their marketing), but what doesn't make sense to me is why Sub is still much higher than SHIFT.

Oh well, we will see. I hold about 20% Sub and 80% SHIFT out of the combined two.

If Sub succeeds, I doubt it will take much from SHIFT. If SHIFT succeeds, you can bet a lot of money will drain out of Sub.

Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Пpoeкт имeeт oчeнь cильнyю идeю - и дoлжeн быть xитoм.
adamski

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

I always hear Substratum ist overvalued and Shift is undervalued, because it seems to have a product.
Sub has no working product yet - like 95% other coins in the top 100 (cardano, iota, eos...)
So why it so? Maybe there is something wrong the product or the marketing.
I think that's bad signal for Shift to have a working product and don't gain the attention.
I'm pretty sure that when Substratum open its beta it will explode, while Shift is going to hang around at the second page at cmc.
Maybe I'm wrong, but my feelings say that Substratum will win this game
Enjel

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

I always hear Substratum ist overvalued and Shift is undervalued, because it seems to have a product.
Sub has no working product yet - like 95% other coins in the top 100 (cardano, iota, eos...)
So why it so? Maybe there is something wrong the product or the marketing.
I think that's bad signal for Shift to have a working product and don't gain the attention.
I'm pretty sure that when Substratum open its beta it will explode, while Shift is going to hang around at the second page at cmc.
Maybe I'm wrong, but my feelings say that Substratum will win this game

As I said, Sub had a massive ICO, while Shift did not. Shift had higher % growth the last month than Sub did, but it was so small at the beginning that it is still ranked 200.

While Shift went from rank ~350 to ~200 in the last month, Sub went from 75 to 70. Shift is catching up.

I am just wondering the process is not happening faster, because it should...

I don't really care about absolute rankings though - I am saying Shift is better because not only is it better technologically, but it is also smaller, and has higher potential for growth.

Shift can easily do a 10x and be reasonably valued. Can Sub? Only if you believe it deserves to be a top 20 coin.

masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

Substratum is heading to 5$

It's just the matter of days  Cool Cool Cool
kthq426

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

Is there a plan for coin burning?
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:02:35 AM

Fuck this thread.

Well yeah, but the problem for me is putting Russia in the same league as China when it comes to internet.
Situation in the US regarding freedom of speech and propaganda is much worse
Enjel

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

Is there a plan for coin burning?

If there is a coin burning, I'd actually buy more.

Right now my bets are still on SHIFT.

Enjel

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

Fuck this thread.

Well yeah, but the problem for me is putting Russia in the same league as China when it comes to internet.
Situation in the US regarding freedom of speech and propaganda is much worse

The Crypto atmosphere has changed drastically the past few weeks. No one cares about tech anymore. No one cares if you have a product even (look at TRX). It's all hype.

Everyone thinks they are making money because they buy and hold. But when enough people take profits, it all comes crashing down.

It's fine though - you have to learn to move and adapt with trends. That's why SHIFT is getting ready to do a mass-marketing campaign for their better product (it's better compared to no product).

Substratum is a GOOD coin, don't get me wrong (that's why I bought a good amount), but SHIFT should just be way better. That's because SHIFT should easily be top 50.

Enjel

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

Substratum is one of the few coins that will survive. They will see mass adoption sooner than you all speculators think and my guess is you will be rushing to rebuy your shorts way higher.

SHIFT or Substratum?

BTW, what is there to "survive" about something that doesn't exist? SHIFT has a product, which can be adopted. Sub does not, so there is nothing to adopt.

This is why we are seeing the bubble popping right now. The correction is going to be much worse because the run-up of coins were based on non-existent promises.

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

Substratum is one of the few coins that will survive. They will see mass adoption sooner than you all speculators think and my guess is you will be rushing to rebuy your shorts way higher.

SHIFT or Substratum?

BTW, what is there to "survive" about something that doesn't exist? SHIFT has a product, which can be adopted. Sub does not, so there is nothing to adopt.

This is why we are seeing the bubble popping right now. The correction is going to be much worse because the run-up of coins were based on non-existent promises.

There's a heavy correction coming. A lot of worthless ERC20 tokens will be crushed along with crash. I can't say any different for SUB. However, The team has been done impressive in the last couple of months and If (just if) the team is able to build the platform up to standard, We could see mass adoption for SUB.

Enjel

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

SHIFT or Substratum?

There's a heavy correction coming. A lot of worthless ERC20 tokens will be crushed along with crash. I can't say any different for SUB. However, The team has been done impressive in the last couple of months and If (just if) the team is able to build the platform up to standard, We could see mass adoption for SUB.

I agree. This last rally has been very profitable, but quite ridiculous. (I'm actually still holding some, sadly. Waiting for a bounce, and then I'm out for now)

If 10 people each hold a rock, and 1 person (10% of them) can sell the rock for 1 million, each of them are millionaires as long as they HODL, and the market cap for the rocks is 10 million.

Then 1 of them cashes out, and the others are left with total garbage.

Now, obviously if the rocks are gold (analogous to good coins that aren't just hype and mania without substance), then they will be fine.

If not, they will get crushed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: