Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now)  (Read 72540 times)
saupher

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:10:07 PM

I fully agree, Substratum is a total scam with no product, they just keep lying and making excuses and have not proven 1 single thing yet.  This is a huge scam coin and they used up tons of ICO money to get people to shill it and  give away tons of free prizes.

all hype no delivery.

gg
marcolopes

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

I fully agree, Substratum is a total scam with no product, they just keep lying and making excuses and have not proven 1 single thing yet.  This is a huge scam coin and they used up tons of ICO money to get people to shill it and  give away tons of free prizes.

all hype no delivery.

gg

what about the Private Alpha Test?? No one? It's in the roadmap for DECEMBER...
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:16:05 PM

Is the delay the main concern or are there others, so far I had the impression it was a serous project, also team looks good to me...

rrrawrrr

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

all hype no delivery.

gg

what about the Private Alpha Test?? No one? It's in the roadmap for DECEMBER...

I want to believe but for now I agree with that.
hias

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

The substratum from the price of $ 3 (January 9) dropped to $ 1 today. I believe that now is a great time to buy Substratum. The market is beginning to grow, and with it the cost of the substratum is likely to return to $ 3. The project is strong, just could not stand the fall in the overall market capitalization. Have time to buy on sale today!

It was down to 0.30 before the december run and actually not much has changed since then, so why it shouldn't fall further under 0.5$?
I might have a closer look on the project if it reaches less 0.5$, what bugs me most is their revenue stream. So far it is not super easy and cheap not many might use their technology.
Maybe I misunderstood something when I quickly went over it, but so far I understand you need to pay to use their technology which is always a big burden for fast adoption.

Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

Bottom line - there is NO product.

The price will continue to fall until there is a public release of some prototype. If the prototype delivers some of the promises, the price will rise.

It's literally that simple. All the reddit banning and marketing won't help SUB now, not until they get their act together.

Using crypto to pay for college.
Astrilian

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

I posted a question today in their telegram chat, regarding the product and scam accusations....and got banned immediately. It seems they have something to hide. Why would you want to avoid a discussion at all costs, they should also be happy about any additional telegram member. Very weird, never happened to me before.

I am going to sell my position as I have 0 trust anymore.

Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

I posted a question today in their telegram chat, regarding the product and scam accusations....and got banned immediately. It seems they have something to hide. Why would you want to avoid a discussion at all costs, they should also be happy about any additional telegram member. Very weird, never happened to me before.

I am going to sell my position as I have 0 trust anymore.

It is interesting how people react when price go down and when go up. When go up are all excited and tell how good project is when go down people start to say what a scam they are and so on...

Substratum is not a scam, you can check their work on https://github.com/substratum/substratum

They are just annoyed of people asking always same question, you have your answer on github.

Price don't go down because they could be scam, but all market go down...
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

Correct. Bitcoin is going down; therefore, all alts are going down with it. As long as Bitcoin remains bearish, alts will remain bearish. Smart traders don't hodl at all costs; they buy and sell when it makes sense to. There is no guarantee prices will return to what they were. But there is profit for those who are wise enough to take it.
dext0rb

Activity: 7
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

Substratum is not a scam, you can check their work on https://github.com/substratum/substratum

lol what you linked has nothing to do with the substratum being discussed here.

did you even read the github?
Astrilian

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

Bitcoin has corrected 5 times by 80% in the recent years, this seems to be number 6. From that perspective things are still within a regular correction. And I guess there are many more who panic sell than hold at all costs, but you got a point

wakeham8

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

How many coins will burn?
segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

Are you happy with ICO progress? I know you've tried hard to get support and enlarge the project to succeed.
saupher

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

its a total scam, I have asked the team direct questions many times and get ignored, I have done extensive research and cant find a single person that claims to be apart of any test groups.

You guys literally watched that alpha video and somehow believe its a real working product or even exists? You think a zoomed out shitty video that shows absolutely nothing is suffice? Go watch the alpha test 1 , there is not one indicator, its such a deceptive video. Look how nervous that scammer Justin is in the video, knowing hes tricking everyone. The dude is a certified criminal, look up his record.

Substratum is a absolute scam people, please wake up they have no product, they have proved absolutely nothing and at every point were honest people approach them and ask questions you get blocked and banned.

I still made a crap ton of money on SUB but thats not the point, over time my faith has completely eroded with their shenanigans and lies. The more research you do into the teams backround, the more sketchy it becomes.

"LOOK EVERYONE WE PROVED IT WORKS LOOK AT THIS COMPUTER SCREEN WITH THE "POWERED BY SUBSTRATUM NETWORK" WE REALLY DID IT GUYS OMG LOOK HOW COOL WE ARE"

you have to be seriously retarded to buy that video, the dude is literally panicked you can tell and nervous, when people lie its so obvious.

lol and that dude that said "did you even look at the git hub"

yes dude and thats exactly why this is a scam. You obviously did not look at the github. 
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

Here’s the latest update from the Substratum team:

https://youtu.be/vttmhC2oWTY

naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

Correct. Bitcoin is going down; therefore, all alts are going down with it. As long as Bitcoin remains bearish, alts will remain bearish. Smart traders don't hodl at all costs; they buy and sell when it makes sense to. There is no guarantee prices will return to what they were. But there is profit for those who are wise enough to take it.
Substratum is going down faster because they havent shown working product. Populous for example is also going down but not much, because they have a working product.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

Here’s the latest update from the Substratum team:

https://youtu.be/vttmhC2oWTY
its the same test they did in december right? nothing new to see.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

When alpha is supposed to be released? Don't want to push
just asking whether there are news
saupher

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

Im telling you guys, this thing is a total scam and its becoming more apparent as time goes on. The first alpha test they did bought them a direct shot up and then they failed to produce anything over and over like they promised and now they have simply released the first alpha video again except this time with a stupid fucking GUI that has a on and of switch and they refreshed a page.......The dude Justin is a convicted criminal and he has an excuse for this but we will never know until someone buys the police report, someone should really consider paying for that police report so we can fully expose these scammers.

https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Justin_Tabb_3777463/

you can pay for the police report on this site. I really was interested by this project and was hoping for something more then a typical pump and dump scam but so far they have exhibited every last detail of scam coins.
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

When we invested in SUB , we knew it a relatively long term hold project!
 It is just to naive to think that we all jumped in in a right time and the price just go to ATH all the time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: