Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now)  (Read 72537 times)
WeMakeMoney

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

But holy sht we don't care about your gladius thing!!

Are you sure ?

F2b

Activity: 2094
Merit: 897

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

But holy sht we don't care about your gladius thing!!

Are you sure ?

Yes I'm sure.

So now stop spamming.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

I would think that if it were the actual release, but it's about public beta + open source release now.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

Substratum just went open source right after NetNeutrality ended and has a CNN documentary coming out very soon, if you did not fill your bags with this a few weeks ago i would now because I can see this in the top 20 very very soon !
Ridethewave

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

Substratum just went open source right after NetNeutrality ended and has a CNN documentary coming out very soon, if you did not fill your bags with this a few weeks ago i would now because I can see this in the top 20 very very soon !

If it goes to around 1 dollar I'm dumping it for sure, SUB has let me down and I simply don't see it making this happen.If it goes top 50 that would be surprise.
Brandylion

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

Jeez man, everyone already sold the news and you're filling your bags?  Grin Priceless. Goes to show no one in this market has any fucking idea what they're even doing.
Btw, have you checked out the code yet? Do it. My coder buddies and I had a good laugh going through it last night. 1 Year time and millions of dollars to create THAT? You have got to be kidding me now. But then again, who would have paid for all the expensive cars and office.

Hey man I'm no coder myself so I have no idea...so what exactly makes the code such a joke?

I'm also still confused as to how it's different to Tor, apart from being able to earn subcoin..
xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:52:48 AM

Jeez man, everyone already sold the news and you're filling your bags?  Grin Priceless. Goes to show no one in this market has any fucking idea what they're even doing.
Btw, have you checked out the code yet? Do it. My coder buddies and I had a good laugh going through it last night. 1 Year time and millions of dollars to create THAT? You have got to be kidding me now. But then again, who would have paid for all the expensive cars and office.

Newbies are kidding a hero member for his predictions.. what a community..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:56:51 AM

Newbies are kidding a hero member for his predictions.. what a community..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If I recall correctly, I was in their slack and saw that it was brought up a point that their token contract wasn't really anything more then a copy paste of ETH's base contract code, and some of the elements that leave the token in dev control (like freezing user accounts/assets) were still active... (aka centralized) but leave it up to the devs to clarify that.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

Also the "Burned" coins are sitting in an address that's possibly controlled by someone having the private key (however unconfirmed) rather than then those coins having been sent to an actual burn address such as 0x00.

Referring to this article: https://medium.com/@YagamiLight/the-technical-red-flags-of-the-substratum-network-sub-1f34e8b5ffcb

However, not sure if the other parts of that is just FUD but the coin burn aspect is definitely questionable, as they weren't sent to a burn address nor done by using the burn function. 

Coins are still showing in https://etherscan.io/token/0x12480e24eb5bec1a9d4369cab6a80cad3c0a377a?a=0xd41d37f9865cc121f71957e6eafb09cbdc98d6c3

But no way to prove if anybody has the actual private keys.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Ridethewave

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Newbies are kidding a hero member for his predictions.. what a community..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You do know you get "hero" tag merely for being active in bitcointalk.org regardless of your content, right? Go to that hero member's history, he's one of the top shillers of xvg. HODL your shitcoin though. Because people like you lack both the technical and the courage to go check the substratum code for themsleves to see it is just a copycat of Ethereuem's source code.
And oh btw, I wasn't kidding him, I was mocking him.

But it makes sense to question SUB, they haven't really done nothing we can truly see for a long time now.When will we be able to see some working stuff come out?I don't think soon....
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

Newbies are kidding a hero member for his predictions.. what a community..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You do know you get "hero" tag merely for being active in bitcointalk.org regardless of your content, right? Go to that hero member's history, he's one of the top shillers of xvg. HODL your shitcoin though. Because people like you lack both the technical and the courage to go check the substratum code for themsleves to see it is just a copycat of Ethereuem's source code.
And oh btw, I wasn't kidding him, I was mocking him.

But it makes sense to question SUB, they haven't really done nothing we can truly see for a long time now.When will we be able to see some working stuff come out?I don't think soon....

This isn't a financial advice, but if you have any sub, dump it asap. Buy Wanchain, easy top 10 before the release of Ver 2.0. Mark this comment and we'll talk again in Jun when Wanchain releases its platform.
Substratum is a joke.

For someone hating Substratum as much as you, you are spending a lot of time here...
Almost half of your posts are on the last page of posts here
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

when people finally understand what Substratum is and how it works there will be no stopping us
rottweiller76

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

That's perfect dip. I bought yesterday more, looking for 2.30$. Just double will be enough, but potential to be $1b in December is still existing. They need more really useful USE cases.

i`m really curious how long can they hold people around without a product Smiley or better to say, without a public product.

my estimation is
- that in march - April an alpha will be presented in a similar way as of December demo -  just images with maybe a different graphics  2-3$ (fast raise)
- 2 months "working" 1-2$ (drop)
- June - July  - "small public" beta with selected people that might be only friends or groupies ( +NDAs) 4-5$
- 2 months "testing the beta" (September)  5-7$
- 2 delayed months "working for a full public beta" (October-November) 3-5$
- 2 months "opening soon, we are there guys, no need for public beta we launch the stuff soon (going to December) 5-10$
- January 2019 - some developers leaving the boat - > full implosion - > without a product people realize there is no project and move to telegraph project  0.05$ - > 0$ 

save this post for later, i will be silent for next 3-6 months

the price is under my estimation - at 0.78 (compare to 2-3$)
we are in "selected alpha test" with friends or groupies.

i`ll be back just for fun in 3-4 more months

Ridethewave

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

when people finally understand what Substratum is and how it works there will be no stopping us

Then please go ahead as I'm really not sure anymore and I'm not trying to be funny here...What is exactly Substratum about in the end?
6ardak

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

All in all Substratum has a vast amount of problems that they will fix in a decentralized web. I have invested in this idea because it will benefit me and solve massive problems we have in our current online web, it has a simple problem and solution thus making it valuable. It is not just another currency this is a legit business. Strap in your seat belts because this one is taking you to the moon.
corlinddd

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

A very good and interesting project, hope this project success and pay bounty hunter  
Ridethewave

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

All in all Substratum has a vast amount of problems that they will fix in a decentralized web. I have invested in this idea because it will benefit me and solve massive problems we have in our current online web, it has a simple problem and solution thus making it valuable. It is not just another currency this is a legit business. Strap in your seat belts because this one is taking you to the moon.

The idea is really good and the problem you are talking about is upon us, but I haven't seen anything from SUB team that convinced me that they will be able to solve this and gives more freedom on net yet.I would be happy if I turn out to be dead wrong and they manage to deliver.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:05:51 AM

Substratum got featured as #2 coins to watch in May by DataDash:

https://bestcrypto.tv/911/top-3-coins-to-watch-in-may-nebl-neo-sub/
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:24:42 AM

Has anything been worked out yet regarding how many substratum you get for running a node?
m3ndi3

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

I noticed that on the lineage for 2018 on the website their is no mention of the public beta is there any concrete info on this ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: