Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Money  (Read 13612 times)
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:48:07 PM

It is not for everyone. Some cannot hold long term their bounties because they have immediate needs and their salary from work in bounties support them. And also, some coins do not appreciate in value over time. It is still taking great risk holding an unproven coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:52:05 PM

so lucky. maybe he forgot has that coin and the time when he remember that. the price has increased
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:27:29 PM

Actually this is true, I know someone who saved his earnings from bounties and has now probably millions worth of coins. He has not converted most of his coins to bitcoin at least that's what he said though.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:45:32 PM

Actually this is true, I know someone who saved his earnings from bounties and has now probably millions worth of coins. He has not converted most of his coins to bitcoin at least that's what he said though.
someone will be get rich with earning from bounty i think it's natural. plus with to getting a lot of coins that are worth millions.  Grin
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

Yes I have learned from recent two Ico after that  I sold in a month for very small profit even bounty reward also after in a week this coin gained 10x which is bqx and mco now I learned good lesson.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:56:57 PM

Yes I have learned from recent two Ico after that  I sold in a month for very small profit even bounty reward also after in a week this coin gained 10x which is bqx and mco now I learned good lesson.

But sometimes it loses value. But here is no upper limit, right? Grin
I prefer to keep but sometimes gotta change them Lips sealed
NickM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:26:19 PM

Hey, does anybody know anything about the bounty program of this new ICO? https://finles.capital
LadderHero

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:33:06 PM

Yeah, many of bounty coins are hopeless. But there is a place for holding some coins to get much more profit in future.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:31:38 AM

I currently have 2 different coins from bounty campaigns and sooner it will be more when the bounty campaigns I joined would pay. A friend told me not to sell early cause those will definitely rise. I would personally hold for long too so that maximum profit could be achieved.

Attitudes like you will benefit the development of coins, as many hungry bounty hunters soon sell their rewards and go straight to another campaign, that's their right, but it will ruin the starting price because it will only be purchased by whales that can at times play prices. This is a very classic problem for developers.

I've heard many stories about bounty coins getting pumped up after a long time and some got degraded. Bounty Coins are actually altcoins so the risk is fundamentally the same with trading. Just hold them and sell on the right time.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:40:21 AM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Last I knew, patience is still a virtue. Unlike many bounty hunters who choose to dump their bounties almost right after they receive them, those who hold and wait for a little longer are gaining more. I am doing the same.  Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:54:35 AM

I think further to what extent we can be wiser in following the gift. The greater the benefits promised the greater the risk that must be in the responsibility
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:11:20 AM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Last I knew, patience is still a virtue. Unlike many bounty hunters who choose to dump their bounties almost right after they receive them, those who hold and wait for a little longer are gaining more. I am doing the same.  Wink

Yes, that will work for some coins. There are really good coins that will appreciate in value over time. But there are also some coins that is just good for quick money. Maybe it depends on what coin you are keeping and what you are dumping immediately.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:21:34 AM

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.

thats correct! im a bountyhunter and i have that logic when i was starting in the idhstry but later regret it. by now i have the guts to wait patiently for my bounty coins to accumulate value

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:26:49 AM

Grin I'm a bounty holder... I join some bounty when have free time. And it's not take to much time.. only 30 minute per day to find some bounty and join. Cheesy So dont need sell

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:15:31 AM

Now a days it has become more easy than waiting for few years. Current bounties and related ICO are very much innovative and immediately gets the attention of investors. They will have very high values during the ore sale of coins as well as when they get listed on the exchanger.

Very easy to receive the tokens into our ERC20 supported wallets and thus getting the money. Everything has gotten very easy now. And yes waiting for years could be beneficial more as the projects are fully developed by that time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:33:16 AM

I will only hodl bounty coins for long term if I really believe that the project has the potential of going big at a later stage. Other than that , it means that I will exchange the 1st day the coin is listed on exchanges.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:37:15 AM

yeah i been thingking to do so. i was a newbee and i think i would hold my coin that i got from bounty. and i have a plan to watch top  30 coin on market that have a potential to raise up in the future.

Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:03:31 AM

That is absolutely true, I also do that everytime I had a chance to joined in a bounty campaigns. I just hold it for at least a year and after that, hello bigger profit. You need a little bit sacrifice because it is kinda tired waiting for a long time for your money, and besides you dont even know if you more will bloom or will dump, it takes risk and courage to hold that bounty rewards. Just try it and we can all benefit from that bounty and become rich.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:17:57 AM

This is how should be done by most bounty hunters on which keep holding on the coins that they earn on those programs because possibilities on becoming a millionaire would really be there if you are lucky enough those holdings will rise up in near future then it would really be worth it for your effort on joining them.Later on i would really start this kind of target or aims on which my earnings would really hold up for too long.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:36:38 AM

Well it is double side story, some people got a lot of profit after holding for a long time and some of them lost money, and I think it is not a good idea to hold your bounty alt coin for a long time, from my experience,most of the coin will lost its value, it need luck to get profit from holding alt coin for a long time

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: