Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Money  (Read 13612 times)
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

Man, i just saw some ico finished where they took huge amounts of money for signature only, i felt so bad for missing it, and it was a pretty good project as well so its not like it will be doomed after they go live
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logan0312

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

Bounties when run are ok to trust in the period of their launch they are very popular but most of the people will sell off their tokens right after the bounty program is over. This leads to mass dumping of the tokens and those who seek for higher rewards may fail to get it.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

ZIGGURATS TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 40 ZIG
https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/
Telegram   https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

Not all of the ICO projects are legal or having good potential to success, there is so many scams and projects with low values. So participating in the bounty campaigns isn't always the shortest way to make good earning, sometimes it is very risky, since you are losing your time and effort which are really priceless.
dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

Most of the bounties are worthless.
You spend your time but at the end you are being payed 10 shitcoins with a value of 10 cents.
Of course there are also nice ones like Storm, Rebl, Sugar, INS etc which made the bounty hunters make several thousand dollars.
In order to prevent the waste of time I don' t partecipate anymore to simple twitter, facebook, telegram bounties where there are lots of participants with 10k followers. When I find a good project I directly join the signature bounty and support the project to be known in this platform telling about the projec.
Up to know I have not invested any money into crypto but my time.
I made a few hundred dollars till now and at the end of the year I hope to reach several thousand dollars.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

I wouldn't look into getting a huge amount of returns in bounties, you are just getting involved in their campaigns and getting some of their tokens, if you are looking to make a lot of money, you have to invest.

If you are looking to get hold of some free cryptocurrency, I would recommend Crowdholding's platform. I see these guys only getting bigger and bigger this year and you earn crypto by commenting on tasks from startups. They hit the exchange next month after a successful ICO so now is a good time to get hold of some tokens that will be worth something.

https://www.crowdholding.com

There are still good bounties to go for. But yes, it can be difficult to predict which tokens will do well and which will not. In general, if the bounty seems easy, then you get a lot of people getting tokens, then they can usually be said to be worthless. If the bounties are difficult, have high quality posters, then you should try them. But you need to be able to have good quality yourself, or you waste your time. The big risk for me which is why I do not waste my time anymore is the project fails and they do not give you anything for all your hard work.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

Some coins are so hopeless that if you decide to hodl them long term, you would be sitting on a pile of poo. Most times the best strategy is to cash in as soon as possible.
Yes you are right, sometimes the coins we get from the bounty has not value so we are forced to hold it until the coin is valuable, and sometimes the best strategy is to sell it directly because the price always dropped dramatically and the coin has no potential. I think holding the coins for long term isn't effective because we do not know the future of the coin is worth it or not. We are like gambling, if lucky then the coin will be has high value and if unlucky then you will lose the opportunity to earn money because that coin has no value
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

yes that is true, most of the prize hunters do not really care about the coins they sometimes immediately sell it after ico to avoid the coins do not become garbage and some people have stacked them
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

Truly seems like a decent open door however have you thought of the timeframe that you contribute may flip around your reality! Consider the possibility that the bounty program does not achieve the accomplishment of item advancement. I'm almost certain you won't get the cost for which you at first were offered the prizes. That is extremely unsafe to sit tight to something which will is immature. You get free rewards that is totally satisfactory however when that substance bombs at that point what's the utilization truly.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Indeed! I'm joining signature bounty campaigns since last year July but I never sell them off because I'm an overseas worker, while I am doing my company duties and tasks I am able to manage my minimum post requirements for signature bounty campaigns that's why today I'm holding over $30,000, it dropped due to the market capital dip. I'm holding almost $150,000 last January 7th but I wasn't able to get money out of it because it's hard for me to manage the trade that time.
The important thing is is that I am holding my tokens and coins as long as I could because I know it will pump more soon, higher than the highest value that was hit last 3 weeks.

Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

I have finished my first bounty 3 days ago
I am waiting for the money now.
I will need to think if I will hold them or sell them.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

yes that is true, most of the prize hunters do not really care about the coins they sometimes immediately sell it after ico to avoid the coins do not become garbage and some people have stacked them

We have the advantage of holding coins and tokens we got from signature bounty campaigns because we are having a full time job that supports my families daily needs.
Holding Cryptocurrency coins and tokens are for long-term investments so holding my assets as long as I could offers me of being financially freedom in the future. My family will enjoy the bounty of my perseverance.
There are a lot of bounty campaign participants who quit their jobs, that will limit them to earn millions of dollars of profit because they are going to sell them in order to get money for personal purposes.

ivlev39

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

I'm new in bounty and already understand that it's a very good idea, I will keep my tokens too for long time! I hope  Cheesy
ivlev39

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

Can I become rich in bounty?))))

Everybody can, but it depends on your approach and your strategy of course
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Receiving a token from a bounty has an advantage and it already proved to me that holding the tokens from a campaign has the potential to increase its value depending to the value of ethereum, but I never heard from anyone or even read an article that someone became millionaires because of holding their tokens. Based on my observation, the value of token depends on the current value of crypto currencies.
MrJake

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.

The thing that makes bounty hunters get a lot of money is having dozens or hundreds of accounts and spaming useless posts.

I wouldn't mind all the multi accounts if people would actually write something constructive but it seems the campaign managers don't crack down much on post content and only look at basic metrics like subforum posted in, number of posts per day or number of posts within a timeframe.

This is also the reason I'm a pro merit system though it makes it hard for the likes of me who's just beginning  to explore the cyrpto community. BTW, my friend helped me learn about the crypto community and slowly I'm beginning to understand how revolutionizing at the same time profitable this is. When i first joined i thought it'll be easy to rank up because all i need is to wait for my posts to be counted but then the merit system was implemented which i understood. It's some sort of quality control for everyone to be really contructive about this not just for the profit but really for the  sake of interaction and experience sharing.  

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

Unfortunately, this is not always the case. If you keep bad coins and tokens, then all dreams will be destroyed. We need to look at the market. Be patient, but at the same time analyze what happens to your coins today.
mithunrazu

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Yes , bounty is the easy Way to get Rich quickly. But We have to keep those coins safe for future when it will really go to the moon. U don't have any loss if that coin gets scam also. No invest no Tension  Grin
vasell

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

I'm new in bounty and already understand that it's a very good idea, I will keep my tokens too for long time! I hope  Cheesy

In addition to holding coins, you need to constantly analyze and monitor the development of the campaign. Many projects are put potential scam, so it is better to get rid of such coins quickly ...
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

Yes , bounty is the easy Way to get Rich quickly. But We have to keep those coins safe for future when it will really go to the moon. U don't have any loss if that coin gets scam also. No invest no Tension  Grin

There is no easy way to get rich, especially quickly. As everybody knows: "there's always free cheese in the mouse traps, but the mice there ain't happy"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: