Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Money  (Read 13618 times)
ternyabin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:23:40 PM

Not everyone can freeze tokens for several years. Therefore, there are not many such people. In my opinion, you need to hold tokens at least half a year. Then there will be a good result.
Half a year is my minimum duration if I do a long-term holding. 1 year or more is a good choice for me in case you just don't need the money yet. Wether how long it will be, as long as you have gains already, you can then dump some.
You are lucky, I just can not hold tokens for 1 year or more. Maybe I should try to freeze tokens for 2 years for the test.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:32:38 PM

So far the money is for them, then no one need to worry just that it is Idle money and not good. But since bounty is partially free according to some people that says nothing is free because time committed into it no need  to worry.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

It depends if you trust in the project or not, it´s something like investing in the ICO. You see if the team and the coin/token are going to prosper and if not, you simply sell.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:06:46 PM

Yes, you can earning bounty money If You can regularly working in bounties and hold their coins for long time get decent earning from their free earned coins.
coinoberg

Activity: 105

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:24:20 PM

i really could not agree more on that bounty campaigns had made a lot of people here rich but personally prefer not to just hold my tokens that i have earned on campaigns that would benefit you even more.
People makes rich in bounty by holding or selling when profit gained. It is depends on a person on how he can handle the tokens if selling right away or holding for long term. I have also earned on bounty and some I just hold the token and always see the updates of their project.

Some of my friends made couple of hundred thousands dollars in a year just with bounties and holding the coins that they got from those campaigns. I actually started with their help and hopefully I'll also be making similar moneys soon.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:31:25 PM

But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.

The thing that makes bounty hunters get a lot of money is having dozens or hundreds of accounts and spaming useless posts.

I wouldn't mind all the multi accounts if people would actually write something constructive but it seems the campaign managers don't crack down much on post content and only look at basic metrics like subforum posted in, number of posts per day or number of posts within a timeframe.

agree with thses one
bounty make this forum became full of trash spammer.
post useless thing and keep repeat a same poat.
btw about became milionere from bounty,i never see someone like that.
for me bounty only for buy lunch  Grin

Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:47:28 PM

Ahahaha... I'm one of those people who take part in Bounty. I'm waiting for my millions!!
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

I also participate in bounty campaigns and do not see anything wrong with this. On the contrary, I increase my knowledge of the Crypto-currency and I like it.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:35:52 PM

However, some just dump their payouts on an exchange to make a quick buck, crashing the price occasionally. I joined a few bounties and so far the tokens I've received have rose pretty steep in price.

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

Actually bounty hunters are really making real money out of working on campaigns; social campaign, signature campaigns, translation campaign, Article/blog campaign and others. However you need to be patience in this business to earn huge gains. You tried to avoid dumping and keep your coins for more than 6 months.

rayjellanajao

Activity: 224

Strategist

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

I've been here for about 3 months now.  I also joined few bounties since then, i think it's about 10 or more and I only earn real money in one out of ten bounties and it's only $1000 i think but still,  it's still worth it since $1000 in Philippines is hard to get. For now i stop joining bounties and just enjoying my time for a while.
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

It is actually reasonable to hold and never sell your bounty and wait for a couple of years, surely there will be some coins that will loose value or just vanish but sometimes there are coins which after a few years grow by as much as 1000%. I know a coin which actually grows this much, BTC and ETH is another example of this.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:16:33 AM

Even though I just new in bounty campaign barely 5 months of doing it. I've already participated more than a 100 of twitter campaigns. some of them failed and some of them did not pay even though they are successful and reach the hard cap. But I cannot force them to pay me but I have to continue doing my job for other campaigns. I can say that I do make money out of it just make sure that after receiving it you dont sell asap on Ether delta which I dont do.

Oyster Protocol campaign is one of them. The dev paid us in a 3 week campaign. Because I believe in the project and the technology behind it. I hold it and never sell until now even though I receive a small amount of it. And I can say its worth the wait. Now I'm reaping the rewards. Patience is a virtue in crypto especially if your holding bounty money.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

some bounty hunters do like that, but until when they will hold their coins, but maybe after years of holding them the coins may be of no value or will be replaced by the new altcoin that can compete to top 10 new altcoin
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:14:29 AM

I think bounty is a very good option for a person with low money to join crypto world and get rich
For me bounty is really nice, participating or joining on great bounty campaign can totally help many people in cryptoworld to earn a
lot of money just like me i am really happy because trade.io bounty campaign is we will end tomorrow and it raised even more than $20,000,000 i am confident that i will earn many money by participating a great bounty campaign just like trade.io

Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Yes, in fact, if you participate in a good bounty task and hold a period of time, then most people make money, so ICO is still a very profitable way.

mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

Even though I just new in bounty campaign barely 5 months of doing it. I've already participated more than a 100 of twitter campaigns. some of them failed and some of them did not pay even though they are successful and reach the hard cap. But I cannot force them to pay me but I have to continue doing my job for other campaigns. I can say that I do make money out of it just make sure that after receiving it you dont sell asap on Ether delta which I dont do.

Oyster Protocol campaign is one of them. The dev paid us in a 3 week campaign. Because I believe in the project and the technology behind it. I hold it and never sell until now even though I receive a small amount of it. And I can say its worth the wait. Now I'm reaping the rewards. Patience is a virtue in crypto especially if your holding bounty money.

100s of twitter campaign in 5 months, it is bit too much, no?

I would suggest you to be more selective. Of course it is your choice but think like this; you are spending your time. Time is the most expensive currency, don't forget it. So try to join campaigns that you see the future in that project. You are not a newbie member.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

100s of twitter campaign in 5 months, it is bit too much, no?

I would suggest you to be more selective. Of course it is your choice but think like this; you are spending your time. Time is the most expensive currency, don't forget it. So try to join campaigns that you see the future in that project. You are not a newbie member.
I was once also a very active bounty campaign participant (though I don't think I have reached 100 projects yet). I can say that there are really a lot of those who didn't paid because of ICO failure or purely they are scams. Choosing who to support is really important and when you have your payments, holding it for a time pays off.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

Any real examples about people who didn't sell their bounty and become millionaires? I am just curious cause it looks unbelievable.
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

Are there any bounty sub community to join? would be nice to connect with other fellow hunter and see which projects are more rewarding!

ps. Im a holder for most of my bounties, and I only partecipate for project that I believe in! Cheesy HODL!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: