Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Money  (Read 13619 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:57:29 PM

There is actually quite a lot of money to be made from bounties and airdrop, this is really a fascinating era we are living in.

thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:55:11 PM

Depends on the project. I mostly join bounty campaigns because I believe in the specific project. But many people out there dump their bounties instantly. Often wide below under ico prices. Bounties are often the reason for hard dumps in the beginning of many coins.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

I am also involved in many companies. I don't sell all the coins. Million I can't see!! Grin Grin Grin

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:04:11 PM

Bounty hunters are immediately dumping the coins they have received from the bounty program,mostly are being thrown to the market together with investor's coin and it means the supply is too much and the price will dip.

Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:11:25 PM

But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.
Yea, that is what makes some bounty hunters a lot of money only when the project raises a pretty good amount of money but there also lies a risk where the project fails to raise the minimum amount it had the aim to raise then the bounty rewards which mostly are in tokens won't have any value right? Or another situation if the tokens lose their value in coming time then that would bring no profit to the bounty hunter right.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:14:57 PM

Depends on the project. I mostly join bounty campaigns because I believe in the specific project. But many people out there dump their bounties instantly. Often wide below under ico prices. Bounties are often the reason for hard dumps in the beginning of many coins.
Agree with you, before only few ICO per month so almost they are very potential to join. Which one can list in exchange it will bring good profit for holder.
But now time has been change. All coin even shit coin can easy get listing on some small exchange so bounty sometime only bring rubbish to our wallet. lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:18:53 PM

Bounty money is sweet but holding them is risky. Because there is high chance of project failure. If project is failed all the coins will value less. So we should keep our coins safe.

robertdhags

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:23:17 PM

But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol
That makes the OP's statement looks pretty ridiculous.  Roll Eyes

There a thing makes the bounty hunter gets a lot of money. Since the project become successful and raised a lot of money. remember there are some project that has putted a lot of money to be the bounty for advertising its project.

I remember someone from amber coin reach over $33k from bounty and populous.
Yea, that is what makes some bounty hunters a lot of money only when the project raises a pretty good amount of money but there also lies a risk where the project fails to raise the minimum amount it had the aim to raise then the bounty rewards which mostly are in tokens won't have any value right? Or another situation if the tokens lose their value in coming time then that would bring no profit to the bounty hunter right.
so we must be aware that not all bounty can be successful because some of them may fail and we cant have the control of it and acceptance is the thing that we can do , and yet your right some reward that we got is makes no value when time pass by.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:11:42 PM

i will also learn to keep my tokens for a long time not selling them for low fiat money
I will also keep tokens for a long time from 3 months or more in order to obtain a strong profit. If there are such tokens, which after ICO will cost 1.5x or more, then I will not keep them. I do not see the point, the members of ICO will be sold at the start for profit. Easier to sell and buy them at a lower price.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:51:13 PM

Bounty hunting is a stressful job,you dont know what will happen to the coin in few months,but most likely its a good investment than joining airdros and ICOs.

SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:54:45 PM

Not the rush, but the waiting will win. Maybe it will be interesting, but whenever I wait longer I get more money. I joined a bounty for the first time, but ICOs I invested in always waited.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:57:30 PM

First thing you need to do, is to look for project you believe you can indeed invest into yourself, if not you will just dump your tokens on the market and you may end up regretting it
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:02:03 PM

How long have we been doing bounty? I think bounty became so serious around July -August this year. And who is sure it will be so available next year. I will not keep my bounty and wait, I convert immediately I recive it either to Bitcoin or Ether. Wallet hackers are still at work.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:11:41 PM

Successful ICO with good bounty manager and good adherence to campaign rules can fetch bounty hunters millions,especially when you dont dump the coin,thanks to Bitcointalk for creating this platform
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:25:54 PM

yeah bounties sometimes stay in peoples wallets but getting tokens and investing them in ICOs good too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:17:08 PM

Because those bounty provides you a handsome offer for your activities. And after some time when they go in exchanges then its useless to sell them soon because in early days all bounty participants tend to sell those free tokens to get bitcoins in return but one should wait for a perfect time and get most of it.
I experienced it first hand selling at an early stage just when it was listed in an exchange. That was my first time receiving an alt as a payment. 4 days after I sold mine, it went up 10 times my selling price. I want to shout hard that time, but well, that must be a very good lesson learned for me.
Now I strongly believe in the word hold as long as you don't need the money yet.
Yes it happens because the team dumps the price because all bounty holders becomes active.. After few days or hours,that very same coin goes up as u just said.. so why to hurry?? wait for the proper time and get the most of it.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:22:17 PM

It's up to bounty hunter when and why sell tokens. Some of participants take part in bounty campaign to earn money for living, others to make their dream come true (traveling, cars, accommodations and so on). As they result, bounty participants make a decision to sell or hold tokens.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:28:33 PM

Bounty hunters are immediately dumping the coins they have received from the bounty program,mostly are being thrown to the market together with investor's coin and it means the supply is too much and the price will dip.

That is one of the disadvantage of any coin who has generous bounty program. As soon as bounty tokens are distributed, token / coin price is going super down immediately as all the bounty hunters are exchanging their bounty rewards, at least most of them.
Jejeboys

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:30:07 PM

what's bounty that's ure talking about?
any some bounty doesn't make you insta millionaire but I guess you can make a living out of it.
Tilen

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:08:43 PM

I have few questions for bounties too...if i know right first i need to collect 30 activities and only them i can join bounties? How much money can i make with that (im a student so any money could be a lot of help) do companies pay by the deadline or there are chanses that you will be scamed ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: