Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended.  (Read 56633 times)
freew5660

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:33:46 AM

I watched the event live on the internet. Presentation was too long I guess.
Any new collaboration from the event?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

I watched the event live on the internet. Presentation was too long I guess.
Any new collaboration from the event?

If you watch back and skip to 1 hour and 4 minutes you can see the presentation from oceanlab,
Spearis is explaining there everything about oceanlab.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:25:00 AM

So I heard someone talk about an airdrop for early adopters, can anyone say what the deal is with that? I'm a hodler since the ICO

Haven't heard of this though, but if this is really true, the oceanlab team should have made that announcement in one of there social media, however, how the team able to differentiate who had ocl since from ico and those who bought after ico, or was there a snapshot of wallet during and after ico, am holding since ico though.
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:02:33 PM

So I heard someone talk about an airdrop for early adopters, can anyone say what the deal is with that? I'm a hodler since the ICO

Haven't heard of this though, but if this is really true, the oceanlab team should have made that announcement in one of there social media, however, how the team able to differentiate who had ocl since from ico and those who bought after ico, or was there a snapshot of wallet during and after ico, am holding since ico though.

There was an airdrop in the past for Waves community token holders. They did announce that in the past.
Airdrops are good to create awareness of projects and it's happening with more projects on the wavesplatform.

lhvleao

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:49:32 PM

Guys, any real news about the OCL website? Long time since last 'soon'  Undecided
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:52:29 PM

I received 12 Oceanlab, some time ago, who distributed those tokens? Thank you for this generosity!
Notin2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:42:54 AM

OMG! oceanlab is given me joy right now since from ico it has been steady rise with little dips here and there and quickly bounce back, this is not to mention we still only on wavesdex right now, can't imagine what will happen when we get listed in major exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Hitbtc .... not to mention waves NG, holding since ico and will continue to do so. ocl take us to moon Grin
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:21:24 AM

OMG! oceanlab is given me joy right now since from ico it has been steady rise with little dips here and there and quickly bounce back, this is not to mention we still only on wavesdex right now, can't imagine what will happen when we get listed in major exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, Hitbtc .... not to mention waves NG, holding since ico and will continue to do so. ocl take us to moon Grin

Waves DEX is actually a great exchange to be listed on, it's decentralized, it's safe, it soon gets the NG update and new client release.

Volume on DEX is growing very quickly and the new version looks amazing!

Beta: https://beta.wavesplatform.com
Notin2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:16:44 PM

Waves DEX is actually a great exchange to be listed on, it's decentralized, it's safe, it soon gets the NG update and new client release.

That was awesome, just follow the waves NG beta to experience the new feel even though still on beta mode, was really sleek, love the new UI, very standard indeed, when this is in full swing will really put waves in a high standard,  Cheesy 2018 will be another ball game entirely Grin
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:22:14 AM

The new weekly update copy/pasted from slack

sphearis [9:51 PM]
Hi everyone, here's the weekly:

- In total transparency, here's the content that was prepared for my Amsterdam presentation(uncorrected, a few mistakes are still there), the presentation itself and the full transcript. As you could see, I had too much content for such a short time. This will give you a better idea of the point I wanted to make. Meeting Sasha in person and talking with him about future projects was an honor and we're glad we were a part of that great event. A lot of people from the community were met and that was a great experience to me having all these people congratulate us on our achievements and encouraging us for the future. We're a long way from what we want to achieve but our determination is even bigger now that we could see what our project has made around us.
- Speech transcript: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1--7tgL6JVU-ZdHvsU19L2hNmG5R0CsLdppnozDer9js/edit?usp=sharing
- Presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Q81QrGTfye0fMWp-vK_ujiamZD1MWa8DKdpG1kJY7kk/edit?usp=sharing

-These days are all about fixes in most of our core components, as we try to have professional grade products to offer, we're adapting the infrastructure and back end to offer better performance and reliability, due to these huge modifications, some of our features have issues currently. Database upgrades, new data generation, a better node setup for direct calls, load balancing, ... We're doing everything to recover the core functionality and add brand new and exclusive features to our products before January.

- Many are asking about the pool's distribution and the issues we encountered. We're working very hard on our distribution server and it's almost ready (the full V3), we're still launching our previous script from time to time but it takes a lot of time and stops whenever there's a node or network issues. Fortunately we can trace easily what has been distributed and what hasn't. The worst case scenario would be that the full distribution will be over when Waves-NG will be activated. Next distributions will be a lot smoother. The next pool distribution is planned on the 4th of February and will be based on 3 random snapshots from wallets in the current period.

- Wavesdrop is also evolving, and will see a lot of new features (it will be informative and very useful) , better UI and design. + the first game to earn tokens will be released in one to two months, paving the way to a full html5 token powered gaming platform. In the meantime, a trollbox has been added. Beware that it's still unmoderated and you should be careful with the links provided. We're setting up a bot which will take care of some issues as well as being able to answer questions with realtime data from Waves and the Dex. This bot will also be available on our Telegram channel.

- Design team will have a surprise for you next week for the weekly.

- We already started but stopped to work on these until all our features are fixed (which is our top priority): Our first gateways to other blockchains are being developped, not only to transfer value but also to share data and interact. That means you will be able to use other blockchain functionalities without ever leaving Waves.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/oceanlab_eu/status/942870705523363840
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oceanlab.eu/photos/a.1299177000204836.1073741828.1292878114168058/1417401751715693/?type=3&theater

lhvleao

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:54:35 PM

Any good news related with the new Waves lab? I think that must be a partnership with OCL under the table
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:19:55 PM

I've actually haven't traded on there in a while logged on a couple of weeks ago I can say I've been seeing the volume increase on dex
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:48:40 AM

Can someone give me a short pitch what makes Oceanlab special so I can understand it???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:31:27 PM

Can someone give me a short pitch what makes Oceanlab special so I can understand it???

Oceanlab will act as the missing link between transactions and people, you’ll  be  able  to  read the  blockchain  as  if you  were  reading a newspaper,

OCL is in the process of creating the technology able to gather and process an enormous, ever growing amount of  data  and  we  plan  to  make  the  tools  to  make  that  technology  available  to everyone.

I'll suggest to read the whitepaper to understand the whole picture about Oceanlab.
You can find it on their website: https://oceanlab.eu

Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:46:23 PM

Any news on being listed on any other exchanges?

It's depressing to think I should have just kept waves rather than buy OCL.
freew5660

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:59 PM

Any news on being listed on any other exchanges?

It's depressing to think I should have just kept waves rather than buy OCL.

I haven't hear any news being listed on new exchange recently. And Waves is doing great lately with the huge announcements.
lhvleao

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:13:27 AM

Guys, calm down. It's just a matter of time. Haven't you seen what happened to Mercury? Waves is growing and so the price is. With that, OCL gains exposure and will soon be listed in a great exchange and the price will BOOM. Enjoy those days to complete your bag and be very happy in a few months
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:17:06 AM

I was hopeful with the new changes but nothing happened.
I no longer receive my OCL, nor the Pos4all, nor the waves and tokens for the rent of my waves.
What's going on? I think I'll cancel my rentals.
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:43:50 AM

Guy can you give some information about dividends? How much you did you get, how many tokens you're holding etc.?

Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:26:05 PM

Oceanlab is a pretty new coin so patience is needed just like any other invest as time goes you'll see improvements as long as the team is working. With that being said waves have been doing great recently which in turn benefits projects under waves
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: