Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended.  (Read 56633 times)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:02:19 AM

Guy can you give some information about dividends? How much you did you get, how many tokens you're holding etc.?

One fact is for sure, the first investors pool payout shall not be so much. Next year when more development is ready and there is real usage for it, i expect that the investorspool will grow bigger and it's easier to say what the numbers for payouts are. But also than i expect that it shall be variable.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:34:42 PM

Guy can you give some information about dividends? How much you did you get, how many tokens you're holding etc.?

One fact is for sure, the first investors pool payout shall not be so much. Next year when more development is ready and there is real usage for it, i expect that the investorspool will grow bigger and it's easier to say what the numbers for payouts are. But also than i expect that it shall be variable.

Thanks, it seems so. I got some OCL but sold them with profit. I'm thinking get them again as a long term inestment if I see good buy point.

Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:10:33 AM

Thanks, it seems so. I got some OCL but sold them with profit. I'm thinking get them again as a long term inestment if I see good buy point.

That's great yeah I like to hold a few just in case of a massive price rise you never know. But ocl is a new project so might be able to get back in soon
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:32:01 AM

Guys, calm down. It's just a matter of time. Haven't you seen what happened to Mercury? Waves is growing and so the price is. With that, OCL gains exposure and will soon be listed in a great exchange and the price will BOOM. Enjoy those days to complete your bag and be very happy in a few months

Yeah i totally agree with you, waves is growing now and everybody seem to be pleased but we forgot that it took waves some good amount of time to be here, some weak hands have long sold waves already, ocl is new compare to waves and in my opinion has really done great for the short period plus has not been listed on other exchange yet, so far am happy with the growth of ocl, the team are solid so better things ahead. Grin
lofegs

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:22:25 PM

That's great yeah I like to hold a few just in case of a massive price rise you never know. But ocl is a new project so might be able to get back in soon

I'm thinking long term investment. And there can be some airdrops for OCL holders. Would be good to get benefit of those Cheesy

penoze
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:15:49 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 12:55:26 PM by penoze

An update from the dev copied pasted from slack.

Hey everyone, Wavesdrop has just been migrated to its own infrastructure with its own server, backup server and full node (which is syncing right now). A large upgrade was needed for the success, the complexity and the features we have in mind for the next few months. We’re also currently working on a huge performance upgrade to all our projects you’ll be able to enjoy the difference from the first week of January as the core components are now setup. Gravit is now my focus, several features are currently unavailable but a few will already be back before the end of the year. There will be a special weekly next Monday including a few huge announcements about our planning for 2018.

lofegs

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:46:59 PM

An update from the dev copied pasted from slack.

Hey everyone, Wavesdrop has just been migrated to its own infrastructure with its own server, backup server and full node (which is syncing right now). A large upgrade was needed for the success, the complexity and the features we have in mind for the next few months. We’re also currently working on a huge performance upgrade to all our projects you’ll be able to enjoy the difference from the first week of January as the core components are now setup. Gravit is now my focus, several features are currently unavailable but a few will already be back before the end of the year. There will be a special weekly next Monday including a few huge announcements about our planning for 2018.

Thanks for the update. It seems btter wait that huge announcements. And good they're developing the products constantly.

penoze
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:01:14 PM
Merited by Co1n (1)

Hello,

Just to share also here on btctalk the special weekly update from oceanlabs.

https://twitter.com/oceanlab_eu/status/947953777532919808

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

This is a really a good news. The road map is quite busy and I hope you will not overload yourself with too much stuff to work with. Could you please give more details about the "html5 token powered games"? What is this about?
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

Sounds good. Patience is the key.

Said every project ever.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

This is a really a good news. The road map is quite busy and I hope you will not overload yourself with too much stuff to work with. Could you please give more details about the "html5 token powered games"? What is this about?

Hello, this is the info what is safe to assume

Tokengames:  Arcade platform  which  pays  you  to  play  and  first  blockchain  powered  games

lhvleao

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:02:32 PM

Seems like 2018 is going to be a huge year for investors. The team commitment will make us really happy
lofegs

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

I didn't know that they were dveloping some gateways for the Waves platform. Seems it'll be hot year for Oceanlab just like Waves Cheesy

penoze
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 08:57:59 AM by penoze

Weekly update from the oceanlab team

https://twitter.com/oceanlab_eu/status/950672708047601664

https://www.facebook.com/oceanlab.eu/photos/a.1299177000204836.1073741828.1292878114168058/1437408216381713/?type=3&theater

c_decoster

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

Really cool project. I'm in it since ICO, but is there a reason why they don't take effort in trying to get OCL on other exchanges?

I know it's related to the Waves platform, but some extra exchanges wouldn't hurt, right? The project has a lot of potential, and maybe being traded on other exchanges could also help increase the quality of the product. More awareness is always a good thing, especially when it's a quality product like OCL
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Really cool project. I'm in it since ICO, but is there a reason why they don't take effort in trying to get OCL on other exchanges?

I know it's related to the Waves platform, but some extra exchanges wouldn't hurt, right? The project has a lot of potential, and maybe being traded on other exchanges could also help increase the quality of the product. More awareness is always a good thing, especially when it's a quality product like OCL

I know they applied bittrex a couple of weeks ago, for so far what i know they didn't hear something yet about an approvement for listing.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

Yeah listing ocl in other exchange other than wavesdex will surely increase volume and more exposure, ocl is packed with potentials but being on only wavesdex is not enough in my option also, but am guessing the dev team are already working towards that so hopefully that will come in due time
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

Almost forgot to post it last week but by here the weekly update from the oceanlab team.

https://twitter.com/oceanlab_eu/status/953005945310851074

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTnBvjtWsAUjlAJ.jpg:large

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

600 was acting as support. Now that it broke I hope we can stabilize back up again. There was solid consolidation around this area that’s why I was hedging profits with ocl but they also got burnt with the crash in the markets today. OCL is definitely a long term hold so this is a good chance to sccumulate much more.
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:11:16 PM

I have not received anything for the rent of my waves, what is happening? What is the problem?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: