Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369808 times)
LuckyKey

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:55:21 AM

This is definitely a disappointing development. The AML team could do the right thing and give early adopters bonus tokens to compensate for the inconvenience. Hopefully that's all it will be "an inconvenience" and not a bate and switch.

+1  Either give the early adopters their crypto back or increase tokens for early adopters ... the ICO has changed the terms
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
motorman85

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

People can now enter their AML Token wallet receiving address on their accounts.

Login on https://tokensale.amltoken.com and go to your profile, there you can safe an AML Token address.
I been try to contact someone for several weeks with no response. I can’t log into my account. I get a message saying email not found. Signed up with my gmail account and sent Ethereum and received a confirmation number. Can someone please help me.  Who do I need to contact, I get no response when I email through your website.
Thanks
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

I been try to contact someone for several weeks with no response. I can’t log into my account. I get a message saying email not found. Signed up with my gmail account and sent Ethereum and received a confirmation number. Can someone please help me.  Who do I need to contact, I get no response when I email through your website.
Thanks

I will send you a DM to assist.
motorman85

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:41:58 PM

Thanks

I will send you a DM to assist.
Many thanks to the team for your quick response, and positive outcome.
jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:13:46 PM

If this was truly holding to government policy, wound't it fall under the SEC ruling? I've invested, but I'm concerned about it falling into a very grey area. I'm really hoping it's legit, as I'd rather not have thrown my money away, but we'll just have to wait and see at this point.

AML devs, any words to help clarify what's going on?

AML BitCoin is not like the hundreds if ICO's passing by and leaving stage. You will see that soon enough. I think many people and funds will be extremely happy to have secured a decent stash of Tokens right at this stage at $1.

NAC is registered with American Banking Association and AML BitCoin will be 100% compliant to pay with for merchants, businesses and even accessible for institutional money. Last week we have seen CME Group creating a door for institutional money to invest in Bitcoin and see what happened. Those fundmanagers are waiting for AML/KYC solutions so they can follow financial ethics and comply with laws. AML BitCoin intends to be a financial gateway that makes it easier for institutional money to transact with cryptocurrencies. And they will be able to do that for minimal transaction fee's.   

Now I do not have to be happy to have bought for $ 1. Now I have to see how many tokens have been sold to today. But above all, I still have to see tokens purchased on 10/06/17 (start day Ico) by using tokenlot to be migrated to my tokensale.amltoken.com account and later in my portfolio. But today I do not see this, but I see continuous changes. So, I believe in this project demonstrated to you by important and immediate purchasing but your way of working to do my confidence in hard tests.

I received a confirmation email for my tokens purchases from xxx@amlbitcoin.com from "user AMLBitcoin". This makes me very happy for the professionalism of the amlbitcoin team. My tokenlot migration process has not yet been completed. It will be my concern to inform the forum when I see my tokens on the new platform. I thank bitcointalk forum's and thank the amlbitcoin staff.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:14:28 PM

People can now enter their AML Token wallet receiving address on their accounts.

Login on https://tokensale.amltoken.com and go to your profile, there you can safe an AML Token address.

I'm a little confused by this message. Are you saying you can generate an account number on this site, or check your (future) balance? Also, as I joined the presale when it was on token lot (received email confirmation), do I need to do anything here?
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:55:01 PM

I'm a little confused by this message. Are you saying you can generate an account number on this site, or check your (future) balance? Also, as I joined the presale when it was on token lot (received email confirmation), do I need to do anything here?

I will send you a DM.

You can not generate an AML Token address on the site, it is only to communicate your AML Token wallet receiving address.

Yes, on the site you will be able to see your Token balance of your order(s).

You can create an account with your registered email address on https://tokensale.amltoken.com/

If we do not find an account of you yet then we will create it for you, credit your coins and send you an email
to reset your password to give you control. Then when withdrawal is open you can transfer to your personal wallet.
chase2003

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:49:47 AM

AML,
I am still somewhat confused. I have logged into tokensale.amltoken.com/profile/edit. The AML Token Wallet field is blank. Am I supposed to be seeing the 310 tokens that I purchased,  displayed in this field at this point? Or are we still waiting to receive our purchased tokens? Which I believe have NOT been distributed yet. Waiting your reply

chase2003
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:00:40 PM

AML,
I am still somewhat confused. I have logged into tokensale.amltoken.com/profile/edit. The AML Token Wallet field is blank. Am I supposed to be seeing the 310 tokens that I purchased,  displayed in this field at this point? Or are we still waiting to receive our purchased tokens? Which I believe have NOT been distributed yet. Waiting your reply

chase2003

Hi chase,

The AML Token Wallet field is there so you can safe the receiving address from your personal wallet. This is the address that your coins will be send to when distribution is enabled. This will be on or before Dec. 15th.

If you have purchased tokens in the first three weeks in October through the Tokenlot website then you may not see your purchased coins yet but soon you will, orders are still being processed.

jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:35:47 PM

If this was truly holding to government policy, wound't it fall under the SEC ruling? I've invested, but I'm concerned about it falling into a very grey area. I'm really hoping it's legit, as I'd rather not have thrown my money away, but we'll just have to wait and see at this point.

AML devs, any words to help clarify what's going on?

AML BitCoin is not like the hundreds if ICO's passing by and leaving stage. You will see that soon enough. I think many people and funds will be extremely happy to have secured a decent stash of Tokens right at this stage at $1.

NAC is registered with American Banking Association and AML BitCoin will be 100% compliant to pay with for merchants, businesses and even accessible for institutional money. Last week we have seen CME Group creating a door for institutional money to invest in Bitcoin and see what happened. Those fundmanagers are waiting for AML/KYC solutions so they can follow financial ethics and comply with laws. AML BitCoin intends to be a financial gateway that makes it easier for institutional money to transact with cryptocurrencies. And they will be able to do that for minimal transaction fee's.   

Now I do not have to be happy to have bought for $ 1. Now I have to see how many tokens have been sold to today. But above all, I still have to see tokens purchased on 10/06/17 (start day Ico) by using tokenlot to be migrated to my tokensale.amltoken.com account and later in my portfolio. But today I do not see this, but I see continuous changes. So, I believe in this project demonstrated to you by important and immediate purchasing but your way of working to do my confidence in hard tests.

I received a confirmation email for my tokens purchases from xxx@amlbitcoin.com from "user AMLBitcoin". This makes me very happy for the professionalism of the amlbitcoin team. My tokenlot migration process has not yet been completed. It will be my concern to inform the forum when I see my tokens on the new platform. I thank bitcointalk forum's and thank the amlbitcoin staff.

Now I see my tokens in my account tokensale.amltoken.com. The tokenlot migration process for my case is closed. I would particularly like to thank the user "AmlBitcoin" for his guidance and explanations. Now I look up date 12/15/2017 to send the tokens to my amltoken wallet.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:40:43 PM

Now I see my tokens in my account tokensale.amltoken.com. The tokenlot migration process for my case is closed. I would particularly like to thank the user "AmlBitcoin" for his guidance and explanations. Now I look up date 12/15/2017 to send the tokens to my amltoken wallet.

Thanks for your good words and also for keeping the community informed through this.

I received news 10 minutes ago that the process has completed and was waiting for confirmation.

So all who purchased AML Tokens via Tokenlot should now be able to see their coins on their dashboard.
Digiads

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:59:51 PM

Thanks for your good words and also for keeping the community informed through this.

I received news 10 minutes ago that the process has completed and was waiting for confirmation.

So all who purchased AML Tokens via Tokenlot should now be able to see their coins on their dashboard.
I am pleased to say that I have received all my tokens in my account at tokensale.amltoken.com

Thanks to the team for getting this sorted and I look forward to the next stages
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:19:58 AM

AML BitCoin Announces Breakthrough Meetings With Estonian and Slovenian Government Leaders

Marcus Andrade, chief operating officer of the NAC Foundation, LLC, and creator of the innovative new digital currency AML BitCoin, met with Slovenian and Estonian officials to probe how their governments could utilize AML BitCoin’s patent-pending digital blockchain platform. Meeting with representatives of several governments at the time of the EU Digital Summit held in Tallinn, Estonia, Andrade had productive discussions with the Estonian e-Residency team, which has explored launching its own digital currency, the ESTcoin.

“Because of its AML/KYC (anti-money laundering/know your customer) features, AML BitCoin is the digital currency most able to engage in mainstream commerce, taking its place among traditional payment options”, explained Andrade.

https://bitcoinprbuzz.com/aml-bitcoin-announces-breakthrough-meetings-estonian-slovenian-government-leaders/
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:36:45 AM

Received my email today as others and looking forwards to receiving my tokens,well done guys
Trient4848

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:28:10 PM

There seems to be very little talk about Aten Coin holders and how they are to convert their coins over.
Can someone address the process for us Aten Coin holders, thanks.
RICHTVLIVE

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:56:23 PM

Going to a review shortly visit www.richtvlive.com to watch it soon
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:04:33 PM

Going to a review shortly visit www.richtvlive.com to watch it soon

Hi RICHTVLIVE,

Is it a live review or will you post recording. Happy to share your broadcast/video on our channels.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:04:31 PM

There seems to be very little talk about Aten Coin holders and how they are to convert their coins over.
Can someone address the process for us Aten Coin holders, thanks.

Sorry. I have asked for an official reply. Will get back to you soon.
kioicoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:44:25 PM

I am a little confused. Is this a coin or a ERC 20 token?
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:14:56 PM

Thanks

I'm in the same situation

I have send you a DM to assist.

I am a little confused. Is this a coin or a ERC 20 token?

This is not an ERC-20 Token. AML BitCoin is algorithm X15 with it's own features. You can see the specs here: https://amltoken.com/
Other info is on the main website: https://amlbitcoin.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: