Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
W S

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

There is no way I will regret my decision. I know some of you might doubt about AML Bitcoin, but I do not. Everything will be catching up and making sense as the time passes by. GO AML!

Well, I regret my decision investing in this thing!
The team has constantly shown that the project was not complete. The team was not ready and they have for 6 months failed to get the coin listed.
Investor funds are LOCKED UP! FOR GOOD AND WITHOUT EXPLANATION OF WHEN THEY WILL BE RELEASED!

NAC EMPLOYEES ARE HAPPY WE BE INVESTORS ARE PISSED! AND PISSED!

I would definitely like to see proof of these accusations from you. I invested in this coin in the beginning when it first was released in ICO. Team is solid and they have actually had the media mentioning them unlike a lot of alt coins out there. So speak for yourself. You the investor, are pissed. There is no WE, I have been happy with ABTC. I have been scammed in crypto before and they show no signs of that. We will gladly buy you out, if you are that unhappy.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AM2018

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

Stop holding on to everyone’s money. I know what you are doing. You should have sold the invested eth and btc at the ico. Because you were holding on to them, we now have to wait for the all time high price again befor you hit the exchange!!! Just hit the exchange for the shit price aml bitcoin is, so I can atleast invest (whats left of it) in other altcoins with better/trusted teams and admin!!

What a load of rubbish

You mean AML Bitcoin team is rubbidh. We still have not heard 1 word from the team for 6 months now..NOT 1 WORD!!! It looks like Markus Andrade as a founder is ashamed, otherwise we had seen his face already explaining everyone whats going on, but he chooses to hide, so no one will point a finger at him
AM2018

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

Thanks Encon for letting us know, I didn’t know that..thought they delayed for 3 months, but A HALF YEAR!?!?!?

IS THIS FOR REAL?!?!? How can you say this is not a SCAM!?!?
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/aml-bitcoin-announces-listing-on-hitbtc-exchange/

AND MELISSA..STOP POSTING WITH FAKE ACCOUNTS..YOU ARE THE WORST OF THEM ALL
Mark25

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

There is no way I will regret my decision. I know some of you might doubt about AML Bitcoin, but I do not. Everything will be catching up and making sense as the time passes by. GO AML!

The team has constantly shown that the project was not complete. The team was not ready and they have for 6 months failed to get the coin listed.
Investor funds are LOCKED UP! FOR GOOD AND WITHOUT EXPLANATION OF WHEN THEY WILL BE RELEASED!

I would definitely like to see proof of these accusations from you. I invested in this coin in the beginning when it first was released in ICO. Team is solid and they have actually had the media mentioning them unlike a lot of alt coins out there. So speak for yourself. You the investor, are pissed. There is no WE, I have been happy with ABTC. I have been scammed in crypto before and they show no signs of that. We will gladly buy you out, if you are that unhappy.

W S Newbie,
Oh, you're an employee?
Good Join Mark, Stealth and others to explain you inconsistencies in the the press release above please!
INVESTORS ARE PISSED! THE COIN NEVER COMES TO THE EXCHANGE, OUR MONEY IS LOCKED UP FOR 6 MONTHS AND COUNTING!
 NAC LIED! BY RELEASING THAT PRESS RELEASE----OR WAS IT LAPSE OF JUDGEMENT? OR A SENIOR MOMENT?

HAHA! I wish I was a part of the NAC team. That would be a dream come true! I am just a pleased buyer that doesn't mind waiting until the blockchain is ready.
Its laughable that you automatically assume that I am a part of AML because I put my trust in them. I believe in what AML can and will do.. and I don't mind waiting for it.
AM2018

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

W S Newbie,
Oh, you're an employee?
Good Join Mark, Stealth and others to explain you inconsistencies in the the press release above please!
INVESTORS ARE PISSED! THE COIN NEVER COMES TO THE EXCHANGE, OUR MONEY IS LOCKED UP FOR 6 MONTHS AND COUNTING!
 NAC LIED! BY RELEASING THAT PRESS RELEASE----OR WAS IT LAPSE OF JUDGEMENT? OR A SENIOR MOMENT?

HAHA! I wish I was a part of the NAC team. That would be a dream come true! I am just a pleased buyer that doesn't mind waiting until the blockchain is ready.
Its laughable that you automatically assume that I am a part of AML because I put my trust in them. I believe in what AML can and will do.. and I don't mind waiting for it.

Why are you hiding from the question?!? This is ridiculous and a SCAM and confirms what I said!!!

PS We know you are all Melissa try to fool us With your useless fake posts
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

I received my tokens as expected. I am very excited and very happy. I know when they hit the exchanges this token will skyrocket!
W S

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

Stop holding on to everyone’s money. I know what you are doing. You should have sold the invested eth and btc at the ico. Because you were holding on to them, we now have to wait for the all time high price again befor you hit the exchange!!! Just hit the exchange for the shit price aml bitcoin is, so I can atleast invest (whats left of it) in other altcoins with better/trusted teams and admin!!

What a load of rubbish

You mean AML Bitcoin team is rubbidh. We still have not heard 1 word from the team for 6 months now..NOT 1 WORD!!! It looks like Markus Andrade as a founder is ashamed, otherwise we had seen his face already explaining everyone whats going on, but he chooses to hide, so no one will point a finger at him

What are you here to prove? ABTC is fine, sell your coins or be patient. Don't tell them what they better do, it doesn't work that way. If the company were scammers, they had plenty of opportunities to do it. Now calm down. You are acting like you want to rock bottom someone through a table.  Undecided
AM2018

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:00:29 PM

Bitcoin Press Release: AML BitCoin is pleased to announce it will start trading on HitBTC in December

Las Vegas, USA, 23 November: AML BitCoin WILL COMMENCE ITS PUBLIC TRADING ON DECEMBER 15, 2017 on one of the largest digital currency exchanges in the world, HitBTC

SHAME ON YOU!!

Now we know why Marcus Andrade and the team is hiding!! You can’t talk this right. COWARDS!!
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

They have been a lot of hacks to many cryptos, that is why AML bitcoin will be above all of them, with the most secure biometric verification. Awesome project, way to go AML!!
W S

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

https://www.facebook.com/AMLBlockchain/

Follow AML on facebook.

If they were scamming why was this created?

1. Why are they updating the website?
2. Why are they active on social media?
3. Why are admins still active?
4. Why have they been mentioned on CNBC, Forbes, etc?

I guarantee you scoffers cannot answer any of these questions.

AM2018

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:15:45 PM

Bitcoin Press Release: AML BitCoin is pleased to announce it will start trading on HitBTC in December

Las Vegas, USA, 23 November: AML BitCoin WILL COMMENCE ITS PUBLIC TRADING ON DECEMBER 15, 2017 on one of the largest digital currency exchanges in the world, HitBTC

SHAME ON YOU!!

Now we know why Marcus Andrade and the team is hiding!! You can’t talk this right. COWARDS!!
W S

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

SHAME ON YOU!!

Can you not answer the questions above?
How are they scammers?

Follow AML on facebook.

If they were scamming why was this created?

1. Why are they updating the website?
2. Why are they active on social media?
3. Why are admins still active?
4. Why have they been mentioned on CNBC, Forbes, etc?
AM2018

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

See below answer, holding on to our money is a SCAM

SHAME ON YOU!!

Mark25

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

See below answer, holding on to our money is a SCAM

SHAME ON YOU!!

The only COWARD is you! You refuse a refund even though NAC has offered to give you one many many times and you refuse. YOU ARE NOT EVEN A BUYER. Go spread your lies somewhere else!
AM2018

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

SHAME ON YOU!!

AndrewMathers96

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

They have been a lot of hacks to many cryptos, that is why AML bitcoin will be above all of them, with the most secure biometric verification. Awesome project, way to go AML!!

Being part of this amazing project of AML Bitcoin, that is why It got my interest to begin with. To have a secure digital currency is the best.
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

This coin is worth the wait. I have read up on so many before choosing AML but this one seemed the most promising with the greatest need as well as the greatest reward. Please friends let AML Bitcoin Team do their job so it can hit the exchange and we can be rewarded for our patience!
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

SHAME ON YOU!!

What u fail to realise is ICO was extended 1 month and markets crashed leaving only option to wait before listing on exchange,this benefits investors not AML BitCoin or NAC Foundation since they already have there money,we funded the NAC Foundation through the ICO so they have there war chest with a percentage of investors buying with fiat and rest with crypto which was exchanged for fiat straight away! All your claims are false with no basis and your lack of understanding how things work is laughable sloowdown,you received a refund now crawl back under your stone.
AM2018

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

SHAME ON YOU!!

What u fail to realise is ICO was extended 1 month and markets crashed leaving only option to wait before listing on exchange,this benefits investors not AML BitCoin or NAC Foundation since they already have there money,we funded the NAC Foundation through the ICO so they have there war chest with a percentage of investors buying with fiat and rest with crypto which was exchanged for fiat straight away! All your claims are false with no basis and your lack of understanding how things work is laughable sloowdown,you received a refund now crawl back under your stone.

So now you are say they not only extend launching on an exchange but they also extended the ICO to?? This means they have no idea what there doing! I also doubt if they have exchaned the invested crypto into Fiat!!
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

SHAME ON YOU!!

So now you are say they not only extend launching on an exchange but they also extended the ICO to?? This means they have no idea what there doing! I also doubt if they have exchaned the invested crypto into Fiat!!
No this means The first ICO platform NAC used to sell tokens was not secure as pointed out by another member here and NAC decided to change ICO providers after first month,this is one of reasons ICO was extended and as there was still lots of interest to warrant an extra month,the first ICO platform was new and untested and NAC wanted to support them unfortunately there platform had problems
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: