Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Mark25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

Do you think Im stupid?

So, now you know im not slowdown right? But you still remember him when they offered him a refund and now he is taken to court (and that does not scare me as I said your law is not mine) for telling the truth right. But what I find very disgusting about this Cockroach of an attorney is that he EXPOSED HIS ID on this forum. HOW DISGUSTING IS THAT!! what person or company does that. And this is about AML and KYC??

NO!! This company, this attorney and cockroach can not be trusted. I want to sell my coins on the exchange!!!

Well now AM2018, there is no need for name calling.  I've been call a fish many times, but never a cockroach. Smiley

Attorney David N. Salmon,
WHAT WOULD A REASONABLE INVESTOR THINK? HOW WOULD THE SEC VIEW THIS? HOW DOES IT MAKE NAC LOOK IN THE YES OF INVESTING PUBLIC?
It’s in print in yahoo finance that NAC CEO LIED TO INVESTORS
“Today, Marcus Andrade, the CEO of NAC Foundation, creator of the AML BitCoin, announces that HitBTC will be the first digital currency exchange to list the innovative coin.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/aml-bitcoin-announces-listing-hitbtc-204500194.html

LAS VEGAS, NV / ACCESSWIRE / November 28, 2017 / AML BitCoin will commence its public trading on Dec. 15, 2017, on one of the largest digital currency exchanges in the world, HitBTC.

For months, the digital coin world has anticipated the arrival of AML BitCoin, the world's only patent-pending cryptocurrency with anti-money laundering and 'know-your-customer' (AML/KYC) technology built into its architecture.

Today, Marcus Andrade, the CEO of NAC Foundation, creator of the AML BitCoin, announces that HitBTC will be the first digital currency exchange to list the innovative coin.

''We appreciate the innovation of AML Bitcoin safety-built features, and we hope that Biometric identification compliance will make cryptocurrency transactions more transparent and secure,'' said Paul Clarkson, Chief Product Officer at HitBTC.

HitBTC is the global innovative trading platform with multi-currency support, high liquidity and low fees, operating since 2013. Provided with rapid powerful API and outstanding matching core engine, HitBTC traders are able to significantly enhance their trading experience. Daily turnover exceeds $400,000,000.

''The reception for our digital currency has been far beyond our expectation and planning,'' revealed Andrade. ''We were hoping to list first with HitBTC, and are thrilled that this has come together. We have also been trying to work with the dozen or more other exchanges rushing to fulfill their compliance requirements to list our coin. Of course, since our coin is designed to be the world's only patent-pending digital currency that is compliant with AML and KYC requirements, the process for us is probably smoother than for other coin projects.''

For the past several months, governments and industry throughout the world, including in Panama, Estonia, the United Kingdom and the United States, have been meeting with representatives with AML BitCoin to integrate their AML/KYC platform into those nation's payment systems and plans. Analysts of the booming digital currency world have predicted a possible surge in value for AML BitCoin, once it is active on the exchanges and is implementing the partnerships it is now negotiating throughout the world.

David Mata, managing director of Silicon Valley hedge and venture capital fund Block Bits Capital typifies the excitement building in the investment community: ''We have a diverse portfolio that includes digital currencies, but this is the one we are watching. We have taken a huge early position. It's the cryptocurrency equivalent of handing Mark Zuckerberg a check while he sits in his dorm room coding Facebook.''

About NAC Foundation

NAC Foundation, headquartered in the U.S., is the creator of the AML BitCoin, the world's only patent-pending digital currency with anti-money laundering, know-your-customer, anti-terrorism and theft-resistant properties. AML BitCoin is compliant with all major national security and financial protection laws and regulations, including the USA PATRIOT Act and the Bank Secrecy Act. NAC's mission is to strengthen the acceptance and use of digital currencies by advancing throughout the world security compliance, combined with blockchain technology.

For more information, please visit http://www.AmlBitCoin.com or www.AmlToken.com.

Media Contact:

Name: Melissa Foteh
Email: media@amlbitcoin.com

AML Bitcoin is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.

Additional Links

AML Bitcoin
Bitcoin PR Buzz

Please don't ignore my question.. it's in print that YOU REPRESENT AMLBITCOIN  CEO & NAC & THEIR EMPLOYEES THAT LIED TO HIS INVESTORS ABOUT LISTING  TO THE EXCHANGE BACK IN DEC. AND THEY CONTINUE TO LIE AND MORE LIES ON A DAILY BASIS THAT ITS COMING SOON! AND SOON! WAIT IT WILL LIST ON HITBITC SOON!

ANY INVESTOR THAT READ THIS NEWS AND BOUGHT THE TOKEN BASED OF INFORMATION NAC RELEASED, WHY WOULD THEN HAVE THOUGHT IT WOULD TURN OUR DIFFERENT?

WHAT WOULD A REASONABLE INVESTOR INTERPRET THIS ARTICLE?
HOW WOULD THE SEC VIEW THIS? Or STATE REGULATORS VIEW THIS ARTICLE?
AMLBITCOIN IS SAID TO BE A COMPLIANT CYRPTO WITH ALL REGULATIONS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD, INCLUDING THE E.U....HOW WOULD THE E.U REGULATORS VIEW THIS ARTICLE WHAT WHAT NAC FOUNDATION DID TO THEIR INVESTORS SINCE RELEASING IT?................THE COIN NEVER HIT THE EXCHANGE LIKE THEY PROMISSED!  THEY LIED!

LIKE A CATHOLIC PRIEST BEING THE PRINCIPLE SINNER! ARE WE SEEING THE COMPLIANT AMLBITCOIN BREAKING THE INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS ITS PROMISED TO COMPLY WITH?   GUYS GIVE ME A BREAK!       OH GOD! THE PRIEST HAS SINNED!

HOW DOES IT MAKE NAC LOOK IN THE YES OF INVESTING PUBLIC?
“Today, Marcus Andrade, the CEO of NAC Foundation, creator of the AML BitCoin, announces that HitBTC will be the first digital currency exchange to list the innovative coin.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/aml-bitcoin-announces-listing-hitbtc-204500194.html

Attorney David N. Salmon, when when hit you with facts, you go into hiding!
When we hit NAC and its employees and the vocal attorney with FACTS about their printed LIES, they go into hiding or ignore the question all together.

Get out of your hiding corner. PLEASE CLARIFY ON WHY YOU'RE SUPPORTING LAIRS!

PLEASE! Do the right thing at least for once!

I must interject here.
A lot of things have happened since this press release was put out. The ICO sale was extended another month and more exchanges are in the works (according to NAC). Plans change all the time! This does not make AML a scam or bad people. It also does not mean that you should harass them with your demands! Just get your refund and move along.
I think THIS IS WHY AML WILL NOT GIVE US A DATE RIGHT NOW. Because if they do, and plans change, they will be bombarded by inconsiderate people like you who are selfish and only care about yourself. I can't speak for everyone but I know reading this article has no affect on how I view AML Bitcoin or its team. Because I understand that these things take time and I am willing to wait for the right time and a finished product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brad_Williams18

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Christine Lagarde is arguably one of the world's most influential voices on global financial regulation. She has previously argued that cryptocurrencies are here to stay and must therefore be regulated through proactive use of distributed ledger technology. This is great news for AML Bitcoin!
AM2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!
Mark25

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

Mark/Melissa or who the f* you are, why dont you just SHUT UP, your fake posts are PATHETIC as you are. If you think this helps AML Bitcoin YOU ARE WRONG!! What you are posting here shows that this all is FAKE and a LIE!! No one will fall for you PATHETIC regulation posts and harassment of investors who just whant there money back!!

I don't even know who Melissa is so I'm not entirely sure how I could be her.

Besides that, I think it is laughable that you think I am harassing people. YOU SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR SLOOWDOWN/AM2018. You harass token holders on a daily basis.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't get their money back if they are unhappy, I am just saying that these ridiculous claims that you are making are defamatory in nature and lies. You do realize that whatever negative comments you make about AML hurts all of the buyers as well. So sorry for getting defensive about the fact that you two are attempting to smear AML Bitcoin's name in the dirt! YOU ESPECIALLY. I say attempt because you will never change my mind about how great AML is.

Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

Besides that, I think it is laughable that you think I am harassing people. YOU SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR SLOOWDOWN/AM2018. You harass token holders on a daily basis.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't get their money back if they are unhappy, I am just saying that these ridiculous claims that you are making are defamatory in nature and lies. You do realize that whatever negative comments you make about AML hurts all of the buyers as well. So sorry for getting defensive about the fact that you two are attempting to smear AML Bitcoin's name in the dirt! YOU ESPECIALLY. I say attempt because you will never change my mind about how great AML is.

Mark,
I asked first, about why I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK! I STILL DON'T HAVE ANY RESPONSE FROM YOUR SUPPORT TEAM THAT TAKES 2 TO 3 WEEKS TO RESPOND TO AN EMAIL!
PLEASE RESPOND TO THAT FIRST.
THANK YOU
ChrisL77

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

Mark,
I asked first, about why I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK! I STILL DON'T HAVE ANY RESPONSE FROM YOUR SUPPORT TEAM THAT TAKES 2 TO 3 WEEKS TO RESPOND TO AN EMAIL!
PLEASE RESPOND TO THAT FIRST.
THANK YOU

Bro I'm sure if you are asking for a refund they will get you your refund. Not to mention a lot of people on here are willing to purchase what you do have so I'm sure this issue will be solved soon.

Encon1776

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

AML Bitcoin has the patents to prove that they are the best and most innovative crypto on the market!

This doesn't matter if it never comes to the exchange, its useless!

I NEED MY MONEY BACK, PLEASE HAVE YOUR TEAM RESPOND TO MY EMAIL AND PROCESS MY REFUND!
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

Christine Lagarde is arguably one of the world's most influential voices on global financial regulation. She has previously argued that cryptocurrencies are here to stay and must therefore be regulated through proactive use of distributed ledger technology. This is great news for AML Bitcoin!
👏👏👏
AM2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

STOP THIS PATHETIC FAKE POSTS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AML BITCOIN! START GIVING EVERYONE THERE MONEY BACK IF YOU DON'T HIT THE EXCHANGE!!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

AM2018 and ENCON-Neither of you have responded to me.  I and obviously others, would be more than happy to buy your tokens.  We'd have to work it out assuming it's a possibility.  I WOULD WANT YOUR TOKENS FOR SURE!!  I've not heard back from either one of you.  LET ME KNOW.....  I've been posting this to help ease your supposed distrust.  I just want you both to know, I'm here and a free willing participant to ease your discomfort!!  Of course, depending on how many you actually have to be taken into consideration and price.  I'm negotiable....  LET ME KNOW!  Thanks!!!  
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

STOP THIS PATHETIC FAKE POSTS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AML BITCOIN! START GIVING EVERYONE THERE MONEY BACK IF YOU DON'T HIT THE EXCHANGE!!

I cannot offer anymore to you other than potentially buying you out.  What more do you want at this point?  Your points have been made and heard loud and clear!!  You've got my answer.  What say you?  🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Mark25

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

Well MAYBE they are just trying to spread positive messages to drown out your deceit and lies! Don't hate on buyers that are remaining positive and faithful to AML. Not everyone feels the way you do. Many of us actually feel the opposite.
Encon1776

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

AM2018 and ENCON-Neither of you have responded to me.  I and obviously others, would be more than happy to buy your tokens.  We'd have to work it out assuming it's a possibility.  I WOULD WANT YOUR TOKENS FOR SURE!!  I've not heard back from either one of you.  LET ME KNOW.....  I've been posting this to help ease your supposed distrust.  I just want you both to know, I'm here and a free willing participant to ease your discomfort!!  Of course, depending on how many you actually have to be taken into consideration and price.  I'm negotiable....  LET ME KNOW!  Thanks!!!  

PhillyWilly,
YES SIR!
I WILL TAKE YOUR OFFER RIGHT NOW, WERE DO WE START?
I bought the tokens in at $1 a piece you can buy them back from me for that same price they’re yours and you WILL NEVER hear from me again.
My email was sent to Support@amlbitcoin to you April 16,2018 at 2:03PM.
Phil, I know you from the telegram you’re the most positive about this project but for me, I lost all hope, man.
Where do we start?
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

Here is an article for all of my Korean Friends: https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-financial-regulators-to-investigate-banks-over-crypto-aml-measures They are really cracking down on AML regulations. AML Bitcoin is the solution!
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

AML Bitcoin has the patents to prove that they are the best and most innovative crypto on the market!

I NEED MY MONEY BACK, PLEASE HAVE YOUR TEAM RESPOND TO MY EMAIL AND PROCESS MY REFUND!

Encon1776, contact me at dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com and I will follow up on your refund request. 
Encon1776

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

Encon1776, contact me at dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com and I will follow up on your refund request. 
[/quote

David N. Salmon,
I will email you and I hope i really get my refund this time. last time I attempted in DEC 16th and got a run around until I gave up on Feb 9th.
Now that I'm working with the attorney himself, I hope I will finally get my money and run to the beach!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

ENCON-All will be OK my friend!  I wish you the best and hope you'll get resolve one way or another, as I have COMPLETE AND FULL FAITH IN AML/ABTC.  Now I need to hear from AM2018.  Let me know.  🤞🤞🤞😀
David N. Salmon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

Do you think Im stupid?

So, now you know im not slowdown right? But you still remember him when they offered him a refund and now he is taken to court (and that does not scare me as I said your law is not mine) for telling the truth right. But what I find very disgusting about this Cockroach of an attorney is that he EXPOSED HIS ID on this forum. HOW DISGUSTING IS THAT!! what person or company does that. And this is about AML and KYC??

NO!! This company, this attorney and cockroach can not be trusted. I want to sell my coins on the exchange!!!

Well now AM2018, there is no need for name calling.  I've been call a fish many times, but never a cockroach. Smiley

WHAT WOULD A REASONABLE INVESTOR THINK? HOW WOULD THE SEC VIEW THIS? HOW DOES IT MAKE NAC LOOK IN THE YES OF INVESTING PUBLIC?

LAS VEGAS, NV / ACCESSWIRE / November 28, 2017 / AML BitCoin will commence its public trading on Dec. 15, 2017, on one of the largest digital currency exchanges in the world, HitBTC.

For months, the digital coin world has anticipated the arrival of AML BitCoin, the world's only patent-pending cryptocurrency with anti-money laundering and 'know-your-customer' (AML/KYC) technology built into its architecture.

Today, Marcus Andrade, the CEO of NAC Foundation, creator of the AML BitCoin, announces that HitBTC will be the first digital currency exchange to list the innovative coin.

''We appreciate the innovation of AML Bitcoin safety-built features, and we hope that Biometric identification compliance will make cryptocurrency transactions more transparent and secure,'' said Paul Clarkson, Chief Product Officer at HitBTC.

HitBTC is the global innovative trading platform with multi-currency support, high liquidity and low fees, operating since 2013. Provided with rapid powerful API and outstanding matching core engine, HitBTC traders are able to significantly enhance their trading experience. Daily turnover exceeds $400,000,000.

''The reception for our digital currency has been far beyond our expectation and planning,'' revealed Andrade. ''We were hoping to list first with HitBTC, and are thrilled that this has come together. We have also been trying to work with the dozen or more other exchanges rushing to fulfill their compliance requirements to list our coin. Of course, since our coin is designed to be the world's only patent-pending digital currency that is compliant with AML and KYC requirements, the process for us is probably smoother than for other coin projects.''

For the past several months, governments and industry throughout the world, including in Panama, Estonia, the United Kingdom and the United States, have been meeting with representatives with AML BitCoin to integrate their AML/KYC platform into those nation's payment systems and plans. Analysts of the booming digital currency world have predicted a possible surge in value for AML BitCoin, once it is active on the exchanges and is implementing the partnerships it is now negotiating throughout the world.

David Mata, managing director of Silicon Valley hedge and venture capital fund Block Bits Capital typifies the excitement building in the investment community: ''We have a diverse portfolio that includes digital currencies, but this is the one we are watching. We have taken a huge early position. It's the cryptocurrency equivalent of handing Mark Zuckerberg a check while he sits in his dorm room coding Facebook.''

About NAC Foundation

NAC Foundation, headquartered in the U.S., is the creator of the AML BitCoin, the world's only patent-pending digital currency with anti-money laundering, know-your-customer, anti-terrorism and theft-resistant properties. AML BitCoin is compliant with all major national security and financial protection laws and regulations, including the USA PATRIOT Act and the Bank Secrecy Act. NAC's mission is to strengthen the acceptance and use of digital currencies by advancing throughout the world security compliance, combined with blockchain technology.

For more information, please visit http://www.AmlBitCoin.com or www.AmlToken.com.

Media Contact:

Name: Melissa Foteh
Email: media@amlbitcoin.com

AML Bitcoin is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.

Additional Links

AML Bitcoin
Bitcoin PR Buzz

Please don't ignore my question.. it's in print that YOU REPRESENT AMLBITCOIN  CEO & NAC & THEIR EMPLOYEES THAT LIED TO HIS INVESTORS ABOUT LISTING  TO THE EXCHANGE BACK IN DEC. AND THEY CONTINUE TO LIE AND MORE LIES ON A DAILY BASIS THAT ITS COMING SOON! AND SOON! WAIT IT WILL LIST ON HITBITC SOON!

ANY INVESTOR THAT READ THIS NEWS AND BOUGHT THE TOKEN BASED OF INFORMATION NAC RELEASED, WHY WOULD THEN HAVE THOUGHT IT WOULD TURN OUR DIFFERENT?

WHAT WOULD A REASONABLE INVESTOR INTERPRET THIS ARTICLE?
HOW WOULD THE SEC VIEW THIS? Or STATE REGULATORS VIEW THIS ARTICLE?
AMLBITCOIN IS SAID TO BE A COMPLIANT CYRPTO WITH ALL REGULATIONS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD, INCLUDING THE E.U....HOW WOULD THE E.U REGULATORS VIEW THIS ARTICLE WHAT WHAT NAC FOUNDATION DID TO THEIR INVESTORS SINCE RELEASING IT?................THE COIN NEVER HIT THE EXCHANGE LIKE THEY PROMISSED!  THEY LIED!

LIKE A CATHOLIC PRIEST BEING THE PRINCIPLE SINNER! ARE WE SEEING THE COMPLIANT AMLBITCOIN BREAKING THE INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS ITS PROMISED TO COMPLY WITH?   GUYS GIVE ME A BREAK!       OH GOD! THE PRIEST HAS SINNED!

HOW DOES IT MAKE NAC LOOK IN THE YES OF INVESTING PUBLIC?

Attorney David N. Salmon, when when hit you with facts, you go into hiding!
When we hit NAC and its employees and the vocal attorney with FACTS about their printed LIES, they go into hiding or ignore the question all together.

Get out of your hiding corner. PLEASE CLARIFY ON WHY YOU'RE SUPPORTING LAIRS!

PLEASE! Do the right thing at least for once!

I must interject here.
A lot of things have happened since this press release was put out. The ICO sale was extended another month and more exchanges are in the works (according to NAC). Plans change all the time! This does not make AML a scam or bad people. It also does not mean that you should harass them with your demands! Just get your refund and move along.
I think THIS IS WHY AML WILL NOT GIVE US A DATE RIGHT NOW. Because if they do, and plans change, they will be bombarded by inconsiderate people like you who are selfish and only care about yourself. I can't speak for everyone but I know reading this article has no affect on how I view AML Bitcoin or its team. Because I understand that these things take time and I am willing to wait for the right time and a finished product.

First of all Mark,
I hate your tone! Its very cold! Like I said before, I don't want to start a fight with you! All investors need is to get this coin on the exchanges, but lies from NAC don't stop.

Second, I have struggled for months to get my refund. DEC to FEB and man! NAC gave me the round around of a century. They don't return my emails.
Since I emailed you guys on Monday any one responded ....NO

As LONG AS YOU KEEP MY MONEY, I'M NOT TO SHUT UP! B'SE YOU HAVE DELIBERATELY KEPT MY MONEY FOR 6 MONTHS AND I WANT IT OUT!
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TOKENS BACK, GAVE ME MY MONEY ASAP AND I QUIT THIS THREAD.

PS: please not, I've tried to restrain myself as much as possible to not act like SLOWDOWN did, but if you keep my money. Things are going to change! AND THEY WILL CHANGE FOR WORSE!

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY ASAP AND WE'RE DONE!
email was sent to you April 16,2018 at 2:03PM to Support@amlbitcoin
you've ignored it!  GIVE ME MY MONEY!
I'M DONE WITH YOU LIARS!

As posted earlier, contact me at dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com and I will follow-up on your refund request.
David N. Salmon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

AM2018, if you were a real token purchaser with real concerns, you would have contacted me by now to try to resolve things.  I again invite you to contact me at dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com.  If you are here simply to interfere with NAC's business, to create instability for AML Bitcoin, and to damage token holders, then your actions are illegal.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:54:47 PM

Peter, good to know Australia is doing their thing with cryptos. Between you and me we believe AML Bitcoin will rock. Patience is a virtue.

👍👍👍
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: