Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:19:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com.  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.    
Hi David perhaps u are not aware but its pretty obvious that AM2018 is in fact Anthony sloowdown,this guy is not letting up and continue to try and control what users post along with the FUD!
I’m with PhillyWilly here and have no problem buying his tokens but as we know he’s sloowdown and has no tokens.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

bla bla bla bla bla, and again the same message, I told you not to use the word "soon" again! and still you have the guts to do that.

I know this does not happen overnight, but thats something different than 6 months! I lost my faith in you, even if you hit the exchange (probably in another 6 months) I won't let you fool me the whole project, because you will never ever succeed, this way.

You are the worst in communicating, worst in marketing, worst in planning. Also your admin in our community is the worst, unprofessional admin I've ever seen in the cryptoworld.

How can a trustworthy (aml/kyc) coin succeed if this team is one of the most untrustworthy team there is? How?!?

AM2018, if you are a purchaser of tokens for AML Bitcoin and are unsatisfied with your purchase, I invite you to contact my office and we can discuss and try to resolve your concerns.  I will forward anything you tell me to to NAC Foundation.  My email address is dsalmon@dsalmonlaw.com.  In order for us to address your concerns, however, you will have to give us your contact information.  I will not reveal it on this site, but we cannot help you if we do not know who you are.    
Hi David perhaps u are not aware but its pretty obvious that AM2018 is in fact Anthony sloowdown,this guy is not letting up and continue to try and control what users post along with the FUD!
I’m with PhillyWilly here and have no problem buying his tokens but as we know he’s sloowdown and has no tokens.

I thought this from the beginning! There is no doubt in my mind that this guy is sloowdown trying to tear down this thread again with his threats and negativity.
If he were a real buyer, he would do everything in his power to uphold the value of this coin that we all bought for the benefit of his investment which clearly he's not.
cortescompany777

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

Who is not happy with this project, sell your tickets to those who want to buy. And for all holders of the token, I will say that if the project is worthwhile (and it is exactly this), when you enter the exchange its price will be X20 at the start! So calm friends.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

This is crazy! We have been informed by the admin for over 6 month (yes Mark I know you are the admin), not a sign from one of the founders.

Before I had the patient to wait a year if I had to, but without communicating one thing regarding the progress of the project by the team is ridiculous! And smells like a SCAMM!
Wow, you have a pretty strong statement about the project. And do you have a sharper and prove your truth grounds? Since then it was possible to listen to your words, maybe it will stop many of the errors. I am in any case, I will pass over this project, so I think it will be better. Maybe later I come back to this conversation.
Ellerose213

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Every day the market for cryptos gets stronger and stronger. And this is only the beginning. AML has a bright future ahead!
The Big C

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

If any of you have been paying attention to the market in the long term, you would see a pattern which usually presents itself as follows. First stage, ico, tokens are sold quickly accompanied by a flood of possibilities and promises. Second stage, distribution, tokens are distributed as quickly as possible in order to receive funds. Third stage, listing, the coin and or token is shoved into any exchange possible. Forth stage, silence, having been listed the developers of the platform seem to cut off all communication and subject the token holders to the volatility of the markets. A road map may be published with future deadlines that can be as far out as a year or more. All this time allows tokens to be subjected to pump and dumps, falsehoods, and media speculation. Keep in mind that most published deadlines are seldom met. This causes not only token holders to lose interest but also any possible partnerships. Thus causing the tokens to lose value and occasionally resulting in a failed project. I for one would not appreciate being thrown to the wolves in a volatile market if the completion of the project is still years away. In my opinion listing should be done as close as possible to the completion of the platform. Any new developments should be withheld until listing in order to maximize interest. It's just the smart way to do things. Patience will prevail.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

Every day the market for cryptos gets stronger and stronger. And this is only the beginning. AML has a bright future ahead!
And I personally like your attitude, and your call. And why only such slogans are taken, good faith and confidence in the project is probably the most important thing in our business. If everyone believed and said that probably in the topics in general negativity would not be. Class.
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

Hope you guys aren't afraid of heights.....ABTC will fly high. So leave the negativity to these coins that will disappear when the imminent regulation comes!
Mark25

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

And I personally like your attitude, and your call. And why only such slogans are taken, good faith and confidence in the project is probably the most important thing in our business. If everyone believed and said that probably in the topics in general negativity would not be. Class.

Keeping a positive attitude through all the uncalled for negativity is of the utmost importance! Our patience and positivity will be rewarded when AML goes live. Every buyer will soon realize why this type of crypto is so revolutionary. I can't wait to see what the future holds for AML as well as all of us!

Cheers!
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

If any of you have been paying attention to the market in the long term, you would see a pattern which usually presents itself as follows. First stage, ico, tokens are sold quickly accompanied by a flood of possibilities and promises. Second stage, distribution, tokens are distributed as quickly as possible in order to receive funds. Third stage, listing, the coin and or token is shoved into any exchange possible. Forth stage, silence, having been listed the developers of the platform seem to cut off all communication and subject the token holders to the volatility of the markets. A road map may be published with future deadlines that can be as far out as a year or more. All this time allows tokens to be subjected to pump and dumps, falsehoods, and media speculation. Keep in mind that most published deadlines are seldom met. This causes not only token holders to lose interest but also any possible partnerships. Thus causing the tokens to lose value and occasionally resulting in a failed project. I for one would not appreciate being thrown to the wolves in a volatile market if the completion of the project is still years away. In my opinion listing should be done as close as possible to the completion of the platform. Any new developments should be withheld until listing in order to maximize interest. It's just the smart way to do things. Patience will prevail.

We'll put......and very thoughtful!  Patience and timing will be key.  💪💪
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

Hope you guys aren't afraid of heights.....ABTC will fly high. So leave the negativity to these coins that will disappear when the imminent regulation comes!

👍👍
Andrew Sampson

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

The potential that AML BitCoin has is huge!!! I can't wait for it to be listed on HitBTC. However, I think it's important to let the team do what its needed, they are the experts and they know what they are doing.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

I just wanted to add something.  I'm in 4 other cryptocurrencies which are all down approximately 65%-70%  right now.  AML BTC is by far my favorite digital currency and I own a lot of AML tokens.  The crypto market is down, but not out.  It's like we're seeing a turnover of sorts.  Regulation, compliancy, and validation, is definitely in play.  

AML BTC is a 'New Era'coin that fits the current market setiment going forward. It seems from what I've be been reading, liquidity will help lead the charge going ahead.  Big Finacial institutions like Goldmen Sacks will enter in the near future and spark other institutional investors.  Anylysts agree new investors will spark the cryptocurrency market and volume could come from from financial institutions and retail investors.  

Finally, AML BTC-right Place-right Time-right Leader (Marcus Andrade)-right Team GOLDEN PLAY.  My O/P.

PATIENCE-TIMING-AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!!🙏 🍻 🇱🇷🥂👏👏👏🙏😎
Olivia Keyton

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

I suggest to make better ANN than this, this project already has a very good concept, you should also have a good ANN, first I see from a new project is ANN and WEB.
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

I just read that Taiwan is going to include Bitcoin on new AML regulations. It’s about time! Soon enough, all countries will adopt this strategy which makes me think that AML has a bright future. Worldwide regulation is imminent. AML is the solution.  Smiley
ChrisL77

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

I just read that Taiwan is going to include Bitcoin on new AML regulations. It’s about time! Soon enough, all countries will adopt this strategy which makes me think that AML has a bright future. Worldwide regulation is imminent. AML is the solution.  Smiley

Agreed!

Lots of things happening in the crypto regulation world and AML seeks to solve all of the problems facing cryptocurrency today.
I am keeping an eye on all of the latest news and I suggest you continue to do the same. We shouldn't sleep on this coin, big things are to come!
ChrisL77

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

This is one of many reasons why AML is different from any other crypto I’ve looked into. I’ve seen so much news about theft and terrorist funding through cryptocurrency which caused me to second guess buying into it but I feel I made the right decision with AML Bitcoin.

https://searchfinancialsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/anti-money-laundering-software-AML

AML Bitcoin's AML/KYC compliance is the reason I decided to buy this crypto as well! This coin has so much more potential than others I have seen/been a part of.
We will reap the rewards of our decision to buy into this coin in due time.
Harry Smith

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:15:38 AM

This is crazy! We have been informed by the admin for over 6 month (yes Mark I know you are the admin), not a sign from one of the founders.

Before I had the patient to wait a year if I had to, but without communicating one thing regarding the progress of the project by the team is ridiculous! And smells like a SCAMM!

Slowdown, man get a fucking life already. Stop posting this shit under different accounts. We all know its you. They had to give you a court order bc you are a obsessed sick fuck with a vendetta against them. Now their attorney has to come back again to talk to you on this thread. SMH.

Mark25

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

Slowdown, man get a fucking life already. Stop posting this shit under different accounts. We all know its you. They had to give you a court order bc you are a obsessed sick fuck with a vendetta against them. Now their attorney has to come back again to talk to you on this thread. SMH.

Just ignore him, Harry. We all know that he can't think of anything new to say so he just keeps on posting the same comments over and over again like a child crying out for attention.

We as buyers need to remain a positive light on this thread for the sake of this coin. You and I both know how much this type of crypto is needed throughout the world when theft and terrorism runs rampant.

All of the nay-sayers will be sorry when AML hits the exchange and skyrockets into success!
Mark25

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:34:16 AM

I feel sorry for slowdown, again Im not him, just check out my twitter account. Unlike him I don’t waste my time replying your fake message all the time. I have my own message without anwers and don’t give a fuck about an atorney

And about hitting the exchange, just wait for another 6 months when the eth and btc price is trippled, because it wont get there before that happens and thats a SCAMM!

Think what you want. You are obviously not a buyer, so I don't understand why you are wasting your time posting on this thread.
If you think its such a scam, just leave the conversation. Enough of us have bought into it and know that AML is revolutionary to say the least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: