Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2018, 01:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 242227 times)
AMLBitcoin

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:23:21 AM

Released video presentations:

Crypto Coin Show AMLBitCoin ICO - AML Compliant Cryptocurrency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw1G7LqqiBg

Crypto Coin Show AMLBitCoin - Regulatory Compliant Cryptocurrency - FinTech News Network
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2zXjVS4PpU

We also have a 10 second teaser if someone likes to show it on their site or to share in posts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUiDcaoJIok

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jajy123

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:31:18 AM

when will we know how many token are sold today?
AMLBitcoin

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:44:14 AM

when will we know how many token are sold today?

Sorry but at this time the meter will not return on the website.
lotto56

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:33:43 AM

IS THE PROJECTED TOKEN SALE TIME FROM OCT6 - NOV 15 JUST FOR PHASE 1
AMLBitcoin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:46:57 AM

IS THE PROJECTED TOKEN SALE TIME FROM OCT6 - NOV 15 JUST FOR PHASE 1

Yes, but the date is not set in stone as there are other aspects to think of.

(results, Escrow, exchange listings, partners etc.)
jajy123

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:24:27 AM

so just let's put us in peace and wait .. I really believed in this project the time will tell me if i'm right .. i just hope the token will be distributed smoothly as soon as the NAC decides to do
Stealth8368

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:32:24 AM

so just let's put us in peace and wait .. I really believed in this project the time will tell me if i'm right .. i just hope the token will be distributed smoothly as soon as the NAC decides to do
yes I agree Jay,with first mover advantage and influential team members to push the idea politically this project could take off in a big way if use by a government as there currency,there had been much talk about this and AML Bitcoin seem to have come up with a solution to problems that’s currently stopping adoption at moment,we have Ripple for cross border settlements using XRP so now is the time to push a digital currency for every day use that’s accepted by governments and meets there AML requirements,I can’t see there been much support from normal bitcoin/altcoin investors since they like privacy and anonymise payment solutions infact I prefer that too and no one wants to part with Bitcoin at moment with upcoming fork for the scam which is Bitcoin Gold  but I can see for adoption for mainstream usage changes will need to be made and soon new government legislation will make it difficult for our popular digital currency’s to be used for anything other than trading and Darknet payment,the future is compliance and this project is ahead of the game.
DroidR17A

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:44:19 PM

Nicely put. The Thai and Japanese governments are trying to eliminate paper and move to pure digital currencies. This could help the US move in the same direction. 

https://PlasticBanQ.com is building the world’s first true 360-degree Reverse Logistics platform for Plastics Recycling, leveraging blockchain and our native cryptocurrency. Sign-up for Bounty Campaigns, Beta Test Program and Early Adopter status. https://bit.ly/2PfHzK3
Bitcointalk Pre-Ann Thread: https://bit.ly/2qv5ExU
UtterUselessMeteor

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:31:17 PM

Thanks @Scitoshi for (finally) answering my questions!
I won't burden you with more (follow up questions).

yes I agree Jay,with first mover advantage and influential team members to push the idea politically this project could take off in a big way if use by a government as there currency,there had been much talk about this and AML Bitcoin seem to have come up with a solution to problems that’s currently stopping adoption at moment,we have Ripple for cross border settlements using XRP so now is the time to push a digital currency for every day use that’s accepted by governments and meets there AML requirements,I can’t see there been much support from normal bitcoin/altcoin investors since they like privacy and anonymise payment solutions infact I prefer that too and no one wants to part with Bitcoin at moment with upcoming fork for the scam which is Bitcoin Gold  but I can see for adoption for mainstream usage changes will need to be made and soon new government legislation will make it difficult for our popular digital currency’s to be used for anything other than trading and Darknet payment,the future is compliance and this project is ahead of the game.

Could be, but they will probably come with their own crypto (backed 1-1 with their national currrency) on which they have full control.
AMLBitcoin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:55:29 PM

AML BitCoin Token - Upgrading AML Token Wallet from v1 to v1.1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-a8R1NBUco

Also for technical minded people, added links to patent documents on the OP, right above press links.

And some good news for people wishing to earn referral commision. We are currently setting up a program so you can promote your referral link or code.
Perhaps some people like to prepare a campaign. Check back for more info.
byc78

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:21:40 AM

Where is the counter? How many AML tokens are missing to finish the Public Sale Phase 1?

I'm sorry I'm using a translator maybe I'm not well understood. I the site, can not see how many tokens were sold, in the past I could see it. Is it possible to solve the problem? It's important to know how the Ico is going Smiley)

Thank you for your question.

The counter at the ICO webpage is being reconciled and also as we sort out some of the technical issues with the site.
It will be back very soon. Hopefully within 24 hours.
lotto56

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:29:46 PM

IS THERE ANY TRUTH THAT YOUR BUY IS CAPPED AT $5000?.
Stealth8368

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:17:05 PM

IS THERE ANY TRUTH THAT YOUR BUY IS CAPPED AT $5000?.
yes I came across this problem but you can make as many buys as you want
raidei

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:14:24 PM

I made a small token purchase on the 9th of October to see if I received any confirmation email or tokens before I committed to a larger purchase and I have yet to receive anything. It's been a week now and the web site says that I should receive confirmation within 12 hours. The currency that I sent has not been returned to my account so when will I receive confirmation?
jajy123

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:10:41 PM

I made a small token purchase on the 9th of October to see if I received any confirmation email or tokens before I committed to a larger purchase and I have yet to receive anything. It's been a week now and the web site says that I should receive confirmation within 12 hours. The currency that I sent has not been returned to my account so when will I receive confirmation?

Sorry, I'm using a translator, I'm Italian. Tokens will be distributed in the wallet at the end of the ico. I received confirmation emails for the two purchases made. You should get confirmation from shapeshift if you have paid with altcoin and confirms in your email from amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com in the subject of the email you have written the confirmation id number.
raidei

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:28:19 PM

Sorry, I'm using a translator, I'm Italian. Tokens will be distributed in the wallet at the end of the ico. I received confirmation emails for the two purchases made. You should get confirmation from shapeshift if you have paid with altcoin and confirms in your email from amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com in the subject of the email you have written the confirmation id number.

I did not pay through shapeshift, I paid with ETH using the basic payment system that the site provided. I used a valid email and, I received no confirmation, the ETH I paid has not been returned to my account.
AMLBitcoin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

I did not pay through shapeshift, I paid with ETH using the basic payment system that the site provided. I used a valid email and, I received no confirmation, the ETH I paid has not been returned to my account.

Hello Raidei,

If you have not received a confirmation email of your transaction within 12/24 hr:

Please send your transaction information to: amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com and info@amlbitcoin.com

Include the used email, the AML Token wallet receiving address you have given us and any other relevant information.

Someone will then get back to you soon.
raidei

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:04:33 PM

Hello Raidei,

If you have not received a confirmation email of your transaction within 12/24 hr:

Please send your transaction information to: amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com and info@amlbitcoin.com

Include the used email, the AML Token wallet receiving address you have given us and any other relevant information.

I've emailed as instructed and included the email I provided, token receiving address and ETH transaction detail. I look forward to the reply.
Scitoshi

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:51:06 AM

Hello Raidei,

I've emailed as instructed and included the email I provided, token receiving address and ETH transaction detail. I look forward to the reply.

Have you checked your "spam" mailbox? Has it gone to the wrong place?

Aten, Ancient Egyptian Sun God, emits Rays reaching Human Hands.
Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
raidei

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:31:03 AM

Hello Raidei,

Have you checked your "spam" mailbox? Has it gone to the wrong place?

I'm not an idiot. Obviously I checked all of my mail boxes to ensure that I didn't miss the email. In reply to the email I was instructed to send I received:

Unfortunately the transaction you are referring too does not belong to a TokenLot payment address.

Can you please check your records to see where the ETH may have been sent.

I verified the send address several times prior to sending and have been involved in cryptos for nearly 5 years and never made a mistake on a transaction. I have no reason to believe anything other than this ICO is either a scam or their purchase system is broken and effectively steals money from people who are trying to take part in their project.

I provided the email and receiving address that I used and the etherscan.io transaction record which shows the send and receive address for the transaction.

Additionally, there seems to be no way for me to recover the web page which provided the ETH address during the transaction due to the way it was generated so it is impossible for me to verify at this point without going back in time and grabbing a screenshot.

Edit: It appears the the funds I sent have since been moved into an account that has nearly 20,000 ETH, so the address that I was provided was legitimate and the funds I sent have either been sent to an exchange or an account with a huge balance. It's been months since i sent any ETH transactions so it's impossible that I accidentally sent it to the wrong address and **even more impossible** that I just happened to send them to this address randomly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.