Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform  (Read 239043 times)
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:11:41 PM

How soon can we see and show others how the masternodes? The developer of such a plan as http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/address/Aep6DJeekg9kFEaabQYEYhuuJ1a3vLq7nA

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:49:58 PM

the big problem is that no-1 is selling there coins so there is no volume on cryptopia. without people trading the coins it's stagnating. The dev should do a minor dump on there to get the trading volume up and going.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
snodo

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:53:13 PM

the big problem is that no-1 is selling there coins so there is no volume on cryptopia. without people trading the coins it's stagnating. The dev should do a minor dump on there to get the trading volume up and going.

dev will send out airdrops and everyone is free to create some sell orders with a part of the dropped coins

dev should not dump coins just to pump up the volume
be patient Wink this project is going to be huge, once all the coins are distributed
zopply

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:58:38 PM

dev will send out airdrops and everyone is free to create some sell orders with a part of the dropped coins

be patient Wink this project is going to be huge, once all the coins are distributed

too few people have large amounts and everyone else a pittance. if you don't get decent amounts out early or a low price at beginning than most people won't adopt this. But time will tell...

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:18:57 PM

too few people have large amounts and everyone else a pittance. if you don't get decent amounts out early or a low price at beginning than most people won't adopt this. But time will tell...

remember that there will be a third round, and I believe that there will be distributed the remaining coins so that those who get the airdrop implement the remaining masternodes
zopply

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:23:45 PM

remember that there will be a third round, and I believe that there will be distributed the remaining coins so that those who get the airdrop implement the remaining masternodes

So far i received only 20mtnc even though my rank was changed to jr member b4 airdrop was sent out but dev didn't answer my pm's. Than i didn't even hear back about the twitter bounty after doing it ages ago. So i don't think i will ever be running a masternode. Hopefully the coin does get adopted by more people and more masternodes get up and running like you said though.

zopply

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:27:59 PM

i think need to start chasing some of the big exchange founders and see what criteria they are after for listing. Bittrex owner and poloniex owners are regular users on bitcointalk.org still.

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:28:20 PM

I didn't get my air Drop 1, don't know why
This way i won't be able to start my masternode, we'll have tow ait & see, may be we get some to start " noding " lol.

This coin has the potential though, it's just still need some work to be more attainable.
Airdrop Alert

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

Are there going to be airdrops without a weekly posting count in bct?If yes, I would like to tweet about it!
teosanru

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

So far i received only 20mtnc even though my rank was changed to jr member b4 airdrop was sent out but dev didn't answer my pm's. Than i didn't even hear back about the twitter bounty after doing it ages ago. So i don't think i will ever be running a masternode. Hopefully the coin does get adopted by more people and more masternodes get up and running like you said though.

modify your range in the registration form and notify the dev
teosanru

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:01:43 PM

Are there going to be airdrops without a weekly posting count in bct?If yes, I would like to tweet about it!

maybe the third round is equal to the first round, anyway the Dev, before implementing the second round took into account the opinion of all usaurios who participated in the first round
teosanru

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:03:42 PM

I didn't get my air Drop 1, don't know why
This way i won't be able to start my masternode, we'll have tow ait & see, may be we get some to start " noding " lol.

This coin has the potential though, it's just still need some work to be more attainable.
you should know very well, if you comply with all the rules for the first airdrop or not, if it complies then talk to Dev, through an MP, as several users have received their first airdrop
zopply

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:11:27 PM

Did that already. messaged him twice about it. Notified him well before the airdrop but he didn't reply till after the airdrop and gave me 20mtnc anyway. And the message asking about the twitter bounty was never even answered. oh well. such is life... lol. one day i will get my masternode going maybe haha

teosanru

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:22:24 AM

Did that already. messaged him twice about it. Notified him well before the airdrop but he didn't reply till after the airdrop and gave me 20mtnc anyway. And the message asking about the twitter bounty was never even answered. oh well. such is life... lol. one day i will get my masternode going maybe haha

you should insist, or see when he is online you write here
BTC-ABC

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:41:07 AM

Good: mining is complicated. Now 24 coins are complicated. I remember only a month ago, 48 coins were received per hour. now in an hour 24 with difficulty.
24 coins were received in half an hour after you build the masternode,then you can kill the masternode and set up a new one,double masternode reward for you.lol
sth2017

Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:01:39 AM

Good: mining is complicated. Now 24 coins are complicated. I remember only a month ago, 48 coins were received per hour. now in an hour 24 with difficulty.
24 coins were received in half an hour after you build the masternode,then you can kill the masternode and set up a new one,double masternode reward for you.lol
I noticed. but I will not click to sit without getting up)))
and I think this trick will be taken into consideration and corrected.

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
ideaupdater (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

update next time.

ideaupdater (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:08:48 AM

in the short team maybe you got a profit from it ,but it isn't economic  in the long run.

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:33:11 AM

Hi!
Had everybody received the 2-nd week award for airdrop?
I was patient, made all the rules but don`t receive coins((
The rule about the 21 post a week is a usual thing for me, so I don`t guess what is the reason.

AngryWhiteWolf

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:40:46 AM

Hi!
Had everybody received the 2-nd week award for airdrop?
I was patient, made all the rules but don`t receive coins((
The rule about the 21 post a week is a usual thing for me, so I don`t guess what is the reason.

Check this page:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LRzgvjl2nRq78ePp7hpQ0qSu8ppkQWcyhrR3UgqF5uc/edit#gid=0
Payment are done manually as far as I know , dev very busy with other things also. My advice is to be patient, everybody will receive the airdrop.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: