Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241228 times)
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:57:57 PM

NEO News: Week in Review – March 4th – March 10th
https://neonewstoday.com/general/neo-news-week-in-review-march-4th-march-10th/

Awesome NEON update with support for multiple addresses Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:31:08 AM

I advise you to pay attention to this thing from the whole text - Increase TPS for Layer 2.
When the competition for blockchain stability and speed is on the market, this can be the golden key that will open the door to increasing capitalization  Wink

Exactly, most of the potential companies are always showing interest to the most fast accessing transactions from the blockchain. Now with the increasing demand in the market makes many companies showing interest to develop their companies in good TPS blockchain.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:09:38 AM

I advise you to pay attention to this thing from the whole text - Increase TPS for Layer 2.
When the competition for blockchain stability and speed is on the market, this can be the golden key that will open the door to increasing capitalization  Wink

Exactly, most of the potential companies are always showing interest to the most fast accessing transactions from the blockchain. Now with the increasing demand in the market makes many companies showing interest to develop their companies in good TPS blockchain.

With its high throughput platform, I think NEO is best suited for big companies adopting blockchain technology and we see an increasing number of them that will gladly appreciate this platforms efficiency and effectiveness.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:31:25 PM

But for now, neo blockchain is inferior to them. Probably for this reason he went beyond the top 10 and is now inferior to the tron and eos blockchains. Eth has already gone very far ahead.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:38:07 PM

Some people are taking the power of this project underestimate it still in the game. Dev team is working tireless to improve this ecosystem. I think there is still good opportunity to buy this on current price it will get explode when this rally will get started than it will be back on its actual place.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:19:34 PM

Some people are taking the power of this project underestimate it still in the game. Dev team is working tireless to improve this ecosystem. I think there is still good opportunity to buy this on current price it will get explode when this rally will get started than it will be back on its actual place.

Yeah, no one can deny NEO has its unique features that can compete with the industries leading platforms and even technological wise, I think its features are somewhat superior than most platforms. Imho.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:58:07 PM

Yeah, no one can deny NEO has its unique features that can compete with the industries leading platforms and even technological wise, I think its features are somewhat superior than most platforms. Imho.
NEO is truly a good project, but due to terrible year-long bear market, all coins and tokens forced down to bottoms.
Anyway, when the market come to bull period, that has nearly started, we might see more good things from NEO.
Developers tend to release news in bull market, so I hope the NEO team will do it too.
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:05:06 PM

NGD releases neo-cli 2.10.0 update with dBFT 2.0; TestNet deployment March 18th
https://neonewstoday.com/development/ngd-releases-neo-cli-2-10-0-update-with-dbft-2-0-testnet-deployment-march-18th
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:49:52 AM

https://neonewstoday.com/development/ngd-releases-neo-cli-2-10-0-update-with-dbft-2-0-testnet-deployment-march-18th
The testnet deployment will be started soon, hours from now.
However, I checked and read the given article, that does not present the planned deployment day on main net, and how long will the testnet deployment take to collect enough required things for main net improvements?
neonomad

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:30:16 PM

However, I checked and read the given article, that does not present the planned deployment day on main net, and how long will the testnet deployment take to collect enough required things for main net improvements?

"In accordance with the network upgrade guidelines, the new version will be used on TestNet for a period of at least two weeks. If it proves stable, the MainNet upgrade process will then begin."

https://neo.org/blog/details/4135
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:07:53 PM

"In accordance with the network upgrade guidelines, the new version will be used on TestNet for a period of at least two weeks. If it proves stable, the MainNet upgrade process will then begin."

If correctly understood the exact date of transition between the networks is not valid at the moment? And still much depends on how stable the network is will be after the transition?
lobat999

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:47:29 PM

If correctly understood the exact date of transition between the networks is not valid at the moment? And still much depends on how stable the network is will be after the transition?

Correct! Any major upgrade / improvement should be implemented first and ideally on the testnet and not on the main net as these are designed to ensure that any side effects on  that update should insulate the main network from issues.
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:51:15 AM

During long bearish market, that lasted since end of 2017, till early of 2019, most of good projects have actually fallen and been undervalued obviously.
One of them is NEO project.
Additionally, the NEO can build up its big ecosystem and play important roles for the general growth of blockchain companies in China.
Let's see how long the NEO can reach what ETH achieved for its ecosystem, just a half of ETH's achievements.
neonomad

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:08:29 AM

https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:01:45 AM

how many full nodes neo have right now? earlier seems it's very centralized blockchain?

running farm worldwide
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:28:30 AM

When the TPS transaction are kept increasing then we can easily expect the demand for this NEO coin will increase and already you can see NEO blockchain is becoming for the gaming developments in the coming years. Let's hope there are many good companies start acquiring this blockchain in the future.
lobat999

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:05:34 PM

how many full nodes neo have right now? earlier seems it's very centralized blockchain?

If I'm not mistaken, I understand they have about seven consensus nodes as per the data in their website - https://neo.org/consensus though I think it would be much better if more nodes would be added at the soonest time possible.
neonomad

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:56:58 AM

If I'm not mistaken, I understand they have about seven consensus nodes as per the data in their website - https://neo.org/consensus though I think it would be much better if more nodes would be added at the soonest time possible.

Yes, and I see there are 4 candidate nodes on that list that need to be voted in, so hopefully they get added soon  Wink
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:14:16 AM

Yes, and I see there are 4 candidate nodes on that list that need to be voted in, so hopefully they get added soon  Wink

Wonderful, this is one of best indication for the NEO blockchain in order to improve their speed of transaction confirming in the market. Now the price of NEO is low which I am grabbing when I have some money.
lobat999

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:18:54 AM

Yes, and I see there are 4 candidate nodes on that list that need to be voted in, so hopefully they get added soon  Wink

Wonderful, this is one of best indication for the NEO blockchain in order to improve their speed of transaction confirming in the market. Now the price of NEO is low which I am grabbing when I have some money.

I think the most important part for adding new nodes would result to strengthening in its network security. Additionally, one more thing to consider is a whole new bunch of remarkable dapps are being borne inside NEO and its  worthy to take into consideration when investors chose to be part of the NEO community.
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: