Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241230 times)
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

I'm considering dropping my NEO. I've already made a decent x off it because I've bought it with a private discount. To be honest, I'm failing to see further potential.  Seems like other projects are outperforming them regarding 3rd gen b lockchain? If there is anything I overlooked please let me know.

As long as you are comfortable with what you have got.
There will be more and more projects based on NEO this year, which is the reason I think it has great potential to grow.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

I'm considering dropping my NEO. I've already made a decent x off it because I've bought it with a private discount. To be honest, I'm failing to see further potential.  Seems like other projects are outperforming them regarding 3rd gen b lockchain? If there is anything I overlooked please let me know.

There will be more and more projects based on NEO this year, which is the reason I think it has great potential to grow.

Im agree. But they must improve their network and make this more stable. Because they have often problem with this. And than may be Neo will be a good competitor for EThereum  Roll Eyes
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

I think you've well overlooked this decision.

NEO is building a powerhouse future smart economy!

-They are currently 2nd to ETH with the number of DAPP's
https://neoeconomy.io/

-They have a more active community then ETH
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/8ix0w8/a_simple_diy_test_to_prove_neo_is_the_biggest/

-Its fast, government compliant, and anyone with coding skills can build on it.

-Its currently the best token to earn passive income.

-It's a well known crypto and has a strong reputation with solid branding.

-Infrastruction for NEO is well ahead of others - countless wallets, DEX's, exchange listings, Ledger support/NEO Hardware wallet.

-They just partnered with Ontology - The NEO/ONT/Onchain relationship is a no brainer.

-I think NEO will become one of the strongest crypto platforms in the future, out competing ETH one day.

-Yes its not decentralized (That's so changes can be easily made in the early days)

These are things that came to my mind within a 10 minute time frame, only the tip of the iceberg!

Also selling now is a bad idea, we've hit the floor and started to rise.

When Bitcoin moons, so will NEO (not in SYNC but you know what I mean)

The problem in my mind with these other '3rd gen platforms' is that they're well behind the 8 ball compared to NEO & ETH.

NEO has adoption by the community and DAPPs that are building on it, this should be a huge reason to HODL.

I only HODL coins with real utility & adoption.

Also NEO will be able to do what they're promising too, don't get caught up in the marketing bull shit!

Enough ranting, out!

People are forgetting about NEX! This will be a first exchange openly supported by a platform, which completes the ecosystem. NEO developers, founders are in the team/advisors of the exchange.

Not to mention all-star team (City of Zion), passive income and first decentralised that will be fast as centralised.

This will boost NEO itself and the whole ecosystem. Good times ahead fellas Smiley

Switcheo is the first decentralized exchange on NEO Blockchain. NEX will be the first to offer FIAT option. Switcheo is a great place to trade NEP5 tokens and will most likely be the first place NEP5 tokens are listed after ICO.

I think NEX will be good also I just wish they would offer a public sale without the lottery.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

To become a good competitor to Etner, you need to apply a few forces, maybe a year through 3. But Etner also does not stand still.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:39:14 PM

Im agree. But they must improve their network and make this more stable. Because they have often problem with this. And than may be Neo will be a good competitor for EThereum  Roll Eyes

It all depends if one buys NEO for a short term speculation or as a long term investment. Are there any news about how development is proceeding? NEO is meant to become the Chinese Ethereum... in theory.

gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

Ontology Network is a Neo based token? I thought they have own blockchain... or they just going to swap to own maiinet?

Ontology was released on NEO network but they will have their own blockchain.
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

I'm considering dropping my NEO. I've already made a decent x off it because I've bought it with a private discount. To be honest, I'm failing to see further potential.  Seems like other projects are outperforming them regarding 3rd gen b lockchain? If there is anything I overlooked please let me know.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/8ix0w8/a_simple_diy_test_to_prove_neo_is_the_biggest/

-Infrastruction for NEO is well ahead of others - countless wallets, DEX's, exchange listings, Ledger support/NEO Hardware wallet.

-They just partnered with Ontology - The NEO/ONT/Onchain relationship is a no brainer.

-I think NEO will become one of the strongest crypto platforms in the future, out competing ETH one day.

-Yes its not decentralized (That's so changes can be easily made in the early days)

These are things that came to my mind within a 10 minute time frame, only the tip of the iceberg!

The problem in my mind with these other '3rd gen platforms' is that they're well behind the 8 ball compared to NEO & ETH.

NEO has adoption by the community and DAPPs that are building on it, this should be a huge reason to HODL.

Also NEO will be able to do what they're promising too, don't get caught up in the marketing bull shit!

Enough ranting, out!

People are forgetting about NEX! This will be a first exchange openly supported by a platform, which completes the ecosystem. NEO developers, founders are in the team/advisors of the exchange.

Not to mention all-star team (City of Zion), passive income and first decentralised that will be fast as centralised.

This will boost NEO itself and the whole ecosystem. Good times ahead fellas Smiley

NEX could very well become number one DEX, how could I miss this LOL!

The quality of ICO's  being built on top on NEO is definitely setting a much higher standard for the ecosystem, I think the 500 GAS fee is a great way to prevent spam too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mercedes321

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:17:10 PM

anyone got AVA airdrop tokens, i bought 2K Switcheo, and i holded trou friday, while i saw 0.05 cents gap in ONT in Switheo so I was arbitrage ONT/NEO about 2K ONT i sold via binance and bought ONT cheper at switcheo, great but time consuming-> it was worth it, now i know when ONT is expensive or NEO, or when each of them cheap,..lol

...AVA script hash?,

anybody interested in MCT 7K for 30 NEO i can sold (after i receive 1 NEO i send MCT equivivalent to you), pm me..
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

With a critical and neutral view we know of the potential of this Blockchain and the future benefits and possibilities, but we can not rule out the possibility of a long delay in deliveries and looking at the size of the system is unlikely to deliver something in a short time. Therefore we must be realistic knowing the possibility of valuation as well as the possibility of correction or distrust of the investors and we must also take discard the effect of magic or fantansia of this coin and we will maintain serenity to follow the development of the project just as we did with Ethereum.

MistiB

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:05:18 AM

With a critical and neutral view we know of the potential of this Blockchain and the future benefits and possibilities, but we can not rule out the possibility of a long delay in deliveries and looking at the size of the system is unlikely to deliver something in a short time. Therefore we must be realistic knowing the possibility of valuation as well as the possibility of correction or distrust of the investors and we must also take discard the effect of magic or fantansia of this coin and we will maintain serenity to follow the development of the project just as we did with Ethereum.

Considering NEO is just now gaining traction I agree we will see alot of ups and downs. I think alot will depends on the quality of the projects joining the NEO Ecosystem. So far there are several with great potential and the teams all seem to be motivated to succeed.

I have faith in the long term potential of NEO and will continue to hold through the ups and downs,

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

The Announcement of NEO Reorganization

https://neo.org/blog/Details/3083

During his speech at the Amsterdam conference on April 14th, 2018, Da Hongfei announced NEO would be adopting a new organizational structure. Following a period of trial operation, we are now convinced of its feasibility. Here is an official announcement on NEO’s new structure:

The NEO Council has been officially reorganized into the NEO Foundation, co-chaired by Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang, both of whom shall execute decision-making power.

The two units fully funded by the NEO Foundation are NEO Global Development (NGD) and NEO Global Capital (NGC). NGD, dedicated to technological R&D, community operations and marketing, will execute strategies outlined by the NEO Foundation. NGC, the for-profit licensed fund management company registered in Singapore, will act as the investment arm to enforce the development of high-quality blockchain projects. Though NGC is fully funded by the NEO Foundation, the funds under its management may have other limited partners.

The NEO Foundation will also be an early sponsor of a non-profit organization whose purpose is to enhance academic research on state-of-the-art blockchain technology. This organization is independent of the NEO Foundation and open to all industry practitioners.

We hereby clarify that the structure specified above took effect as of April 1, 2018.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:38:33 AM

Ontology Network is a Neo based token? I thought they have own blockchain... or they just going to swap to own maiinet?

Ok, thank you. When they going launch maiinet? CPX (Apex) also want to do same? WHich project perspective? Do you know other upcoming ICOs based on Neo platform in near future?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

Ok, thank you. When they going launch maiinet? CPX (Apex) also want to do same? WHich project perspective? Do you know other upcoming ICOs based on Neo platform in near future?

check their website, all is explained
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

do you mind telling us what was the price you paid for Neo? There still lots of potential in Neo, as its ecosystem just start to grow 
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

11 NEO-based Tokens You Probably Have Not Heard Of, Yet

Hello! As you may have heard, NEO Blockchain has been considered the ‘Chinese Ethereum’ for about a year now since the project re-branded from Antshares. This is because NEO will perform similar functions as Ethereum does as a platform for decentralized applications with smart contract capabilities, among other tech integrations.

Many have been ‘bullish’ on NEO because the team has been quietly building the network the past year as Ethereum’s ERC-20 standard brought on a frenzy of initial coin offerings which alerted entrepreneurs, investors and governments across the globe about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Network growth has continued steadily since their first October 2017 ICO on the NEO blockchain which was Red Pulse, a Chinese-based Bloomberg-like investment content platform that aims to provide insights into emerging digital assets and traditional financial markets.

NEO’s NEP-5 token standard is synonymous to Ethereum’s ERC-20 token standard in terms of what they mean to the individual networks. Since the inception of ERC-20, there have been over 85,000 tokens created on the Ethereum blockchain network, just under that particular standard. This is a major focus in NEO’s growth strategy, but instead of taking Ethereum’s radically decentralized approach, NEO grows stronger with regulatory compliance standards — meaning, NEO is poised for institutional capital to flow into the network as they continue building powerful partnerships like the most recent Ontology Network partnership announcement, which will enable enterprise integration into NEO.
https://keepingstock.net/11-neo-based-tokens-you-probably-have-not-heard-of-yet-acf9e87af4c0

Wow, thanks for sharing the link, a picture = 1000 words. This is impressive, Neo ecosystem value is increasing with time! Best of luck to Neo!
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:05:54 AM

do you mind telling us what was the price you paid for Neo? There still lots of potential in Neo, as its ecosystem just start to grow 

NEO is definitely worth holding imo. The passive tokens received from GAS plus the pipeline of NEP-5 tokens makes it a standout. There is a reason why it has increased so much in recent months and there is no reason why it can't hold its value as more projects use its platform.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

Enough ranting, out!

Switcheo is the first decentralized exchange on NEO Blockchain. NEX will be the first to offer FIAT option. Switcheo is a great place to trade NEP5 tokens and will most likely be the first place NEP5 tokens are listed after ICO.

I think NEX will be good also I just wish they would offer a public sale without the lottery.

The lottery is actually the most equal way - anyone has the same chance to get it. Usually at hyped ICOs, you have to click by the second, site crahes, people pay enormous ether gas to get in... I believe City of Zion made an example how serious ICOs should be conducted in the future!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

NEO is definitely worth holding imo. The passive tokens received from GAS plus the pipeline of NEP-5 tokens makes it a standout. There is a reason why it has increased so much in recent months and there is no reason why it can't hold its value as more projects use its platform.

Feel like there's going to be a wave of free airdrops coming to NEO hodlers too, another reason not to sell! NNS is another that is getting airdropped soon.

Wouldn't be very surprised if NEO isn't at least 500 dollars a piece by the end of the year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

Phantasma protocol also based on Neo but going to launch own blockchain? I noticed, that Neo tokens have more hype, but Neo with going to swap own blockchain had a huge xx (like Ontology).

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
MistiB

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

NEP5 ICO Asura Coin

Asura Coin find original article at this link https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/313772
Asura Coin Website https://asuracoin.io/
Telegram https://t.me/AsuraCoin

Peter Shen, 29 year old entrepreneur from New Zealand is harnessing the power of blockchain, in efforts to revolutionize and completely
technologize the eSports world.

His decentralized gamer’s paradise “Asura World” aims to provide solutions and alternatives for  many of the issues which plague the current gaming and eSports-service landscape, and create a new era of digital reality for competitive gamers.

“Asura World takes all of your favorite things about the competitive gaming scene, and combines them all under a single roof, streamlined with finality, untamperable transactions, and multiple smart contracts.”

The revolutionary super platform will offer live tournament streaming, unique community voted betting, professional guides, community matchmaking & tournament hosting. Powered by the Asura Coin, a utility token where users are able to earn through any one of the platform’s features, in proportion the value they provide to the ecosystem.

Shen’s core idea is that gamers should have their own ONE place to congregate as a community, be able to earn & spend doing what they love, and believes Asura World will empower them to do just that.
How Asura World is Revolutionizing the eSports Industry

In addition to enabling gamers to make a living out of their hobby, there are a handful of issues & obstacles in the eSports community today which Shen sees as resolvable through blockchain technology.

The first of the existing issues arise from old, centralized systems, which bear the risk of bad actors. These systems - especially betting platforms - have garnered a poor reputation in recent years, leaving customers dissatisfied with slow withdrawal times, leaking their personal details, or even flat-out withholding their winnings.

“Blockchain gives Asura World the ability to remove the faults of middle-men and outdated platforms, and allows us to facilitate a value-rich, positive community via incentives.”

Asura World is being built on the rapidly-rising NEO blockchain, a Chinese built blockchain that focuses on community adoption. By utilizing an innovation known as “smart-contracts”, they’re able to automate various processes – especially those involving bets, wagers, and pay-outs.

These processes benefit not only from their automation, but also tamper-proof security provided by the NEO ledger. This significantly speeds up transactions and provides users with peace of mind that no middle-men can withhold their winnings nor interfere, finality of payment.

Being 100% eSport-focused, the platform is constructed with all the necessary information and services to deliver the most comprehensive experience whilst immersing the user in a self-contained eSporting environment. Shen points out the core mechanisms of Asura World are: community matchmaking, tournaments, professional guides, user created betting, and a giant community hub of endless content, whilst strongly reporting that this entire super eSport ecosystem is simply not possible without blockchain technology, and with this technology the costs are fractioned enough to create 'digital reality', a term they refer to a self-sustainable multi-mechanism platform.

A second pain point of the current era of eSports can be related to the community. Perhaps in part related to the anonymity of the internet, the behavior of a growing population of users can often tend towards being toxic or abusive. While eSports are poorly checked and regulated, toxicity amongst the community has only been growing unrestrained.

To crowd-out such behavior, Asura World has a self-regulatory reward protocol that allows all users to regulate each other, administrating punishment through voting, instantly muting the user. Incentivizing users with rewards based on accuracy & frequency, which encourage more positive participation and contributions of value, carefully designed to cultivate a much more constructive environment.

Using cryptocurrency also eliminates the international restrictions associated with traditional money, allowing virtually anyone with an internet connection to participate.

“We want to knock down international walls, and empower people from all around the globe to thrive in our ecosystem, regardless of their race, gender, or the currency they use.”
Next-Generation Funding

In order to accelerate their project, Shen and the Asura World team have decided to leverage the new and innovative “initial coin offering” process, also known as an ICO.

This involves issuing their platform’s native Asura Coin to investors in exchange for funds raised in NEO, a well-established cryptocurrency and community.

Their ICO begins on the 2nd June, where they hope to raise a USD $12 million equivalent of NEO, over a duration of just under a month.

In-depth information about the Asura Coin token sale, including details on early-bird bonuses and contribution amounts can be found on their official website, https://asuracoin.io/.
About the Entrepreneur

Peter Shen is a 29 year-old entrepreneur from New Zealand, having established his first company, a marketing company, with a friend during University, however 3 years later due to an unfortunate accident that required a long recovery period, the co-founders split. Afterwards Shen created Fresh Koha, a premium food & beverage brand sold in China, Fresh Koha was later acquired by NZBC LIMITED, a partner of Taobao & TMall, one of the World's largest e-commerce websites both owned by Alibaba Group , and Shen partnered with NZBC LIMITED creating brands such Farmers Delight.

With the success of Fresh Koha and NZBC LIMITED, Shen joined with a long time friend to create Asura World, in what he believes is the necessary first step towards a sustainable 'digital reality,' he believes strongly in Jack Ma's famous quote: "Don't try to be the best, be the first."

Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: