Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors  (Read 100921 times)
peterauthorship (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:08:38 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 01:31:01 AM by peterauthorship

UPDATE:

Authorship.com has put aside 1% of the total 100M ATS tokens for our Bounty Campaign.

Official link: http://authorship.com/bounty/

INFO:

Our bounty campaign offers everyone who registers to our email list, for free, 75 ATS tokens worth a minimum of $10.

Once registered, each participant is offered an unique referral link to be shared through social accounts, forum posts/signatures, blog posts, or any other marketing method available to the participant.

For every referral that signups after accessing your link, you will receive 75 ATS tokens, both you and the visitor you referred. Shortly put: the more people you refer to our ICO, the more ATS tokens you will earn. There are no limits to the number of referrals you can send (when/if we reach the 1M tokens limits, the campaign will end and we will announce this public).

The beauty of things: all your have to do is to hand others 75 ATS tokens for Free, in order to receive back 75 ATS tokens yourself!

You are able to see live stats of the amount of tokens you earned, and you’ll receive an email notification immediately after someone registers using your link. Full transparency is extremely important to us!

All earned tokens will be distributed to all participants the moment the crowdsale is over.

For more information please check the BitcoinTalk Bounty Campaign link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106727

Sincerely,
Peter
CDO Authorship.com

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

UPDATE:

Authorship.com has put aside 1% of the total 100M ATS tokens for our Bounty Campaign.

INFO:

Our bounty campaign offers everyone who registers to our email list, for free, 75 ATS tokens worth a minimum of $10.

Once registered, each participant is offered an unique referral link to be shared through social accounts, forum posts/signatures, blog posts, or any other marketing method available to the participant.

For every referral that signups after accessing your link, you will receive 75 ATS tokens, both you and the visitor you referred. Shortly put: the more people you refer to our ICO, the more ATS tokens you will earn. There are no limits to the number of referrals you can send (when/if we reach the 1M tokens limits, the campaign will end and we will announce this public).

The beauty of things: all your have to do is to hand others 75 ATS tokens for Free, in order to receive back 75 ATS tokens yourself!

You are able to see live stats of the amount of tokens you earned, and you’ll receive an email notification immediately after someone registers using your link. Full transparency is extremely important to us!

All earned tokens will be distributed to all participants the moment the crowdsale is over.

For more information please check the BitcoinTalk Bounty Campaign link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105140.0

Sincerely,
Peter
CDO Authorship.com

Awesome!! have signed up and will let some of my friends know
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 01:02:21 PM

Great to hear you like it!

If you have any feedback about the ease of the signup/share process, please let us know.

Thank you,
Peter
CDO Authorship.com

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:06:05 PM

Great to hear you like it!

If you have any feedback about the ease of the signup/share process, please let us know.

Thank you,
Peter
CDO Authorship.com

It's great! I've just posted it and looks like i've got a referral already! Cheesy

I love the website as well, it's very clean and professional looking, you've done a fantastic job there!
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 01:23:42 PM

It's great! I've just posted it and looks like i've got a referral already! Cheesy

I love the website as well, it's very clean and professional looking, you've done a fantastic job there!

Congrats! Keep them coming Smiley

By tomorrow we will also add a Leaderboard area so that everyone can see where he stands among others.

Regards,
Peter
CDO Authorship.com

Midgarosormr

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

Probably a stupid question, but does "Eth Account" mean any Ethereum wallet address?
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 03:02:46 PM

Probably a stupid question, but does "Eth Account" mean any Ethereum wallet address?

Yes, the Ethereum address where you wish to receive the tokens.

Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:06:59 PM

Can I use myetherwallet to keep ATS Tokens? Maybe I made any mistake that why I can add ATS token on my wallet. At the first field "Address" I should use my ETH Address or use ATS Contract Address? This is the first time trying to add a new token on Myehterwallet so I don't really know about it.
Midgarosormr

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:14:37 PM

Yes, the Ethereum address where you wish to receive the tokens.
Cheers for the clarification. Smiley
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 03:40:27 PM

Can I use myetherwallet to keep ATS Tokens? Maybe I made any mistake that why I can add ATS token on my wallet. At the first field "Address" I should use my ETH Address or use ATS Contract Address? This is the first time trying to add a new token on Myehterwallet so I don't really know about it.

Yes you can use myetherwallet.com

To watch the token you must add the contract address.  You can find the details here: http://authorship.com/2017/08/01/how-do-i-view-ats-tokens-in-my-wallet/

ArithmomanicVampire

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:39:09 PM

UPDATE:

INFO:

For more information please check the BitcoinTalk Bounty Campaign link here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105140.0

Sincerely,
Peter
CDO Authorship.com

Cool thing. I actually have some FB FoaFs who are authors. Let's see how much ATSs I can get for free…
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:34:17 PM

This project has a good concept. I will be looking forward to it. Wish the team all the best in this
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:49:30 PM

Do you have any protection for one claim per user? (Ip address, etc...)
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

Yes we do. Should there be 2 registrations from the same IP, an automated email informs the user we are aware of this and in case he repeats it the account is flagged for manual review that will most likely block the account and forfeit any earnings.

Darkoth89

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:23:36 PM

Yes we do. Should there be 2 registrations from the same IP, an automated email informs the user we are aware of this and in case he repeats it the account is flagged for manual review that will most likely block the account and forfeit any earnings.

Hmm, I work at a technology company, and I know a fair few of my colleagues would be interested - We have a company wide proxy so we'll all be from the same IP, would this be a problem? I can PM you the IP etc for manual review
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:28:46 PM

Hmm, I work at a technology company, and I know a fair few of my colleagues would be interested - We have a company wide proxy so we'll all be from the same IP, would this be a problem? I can PM you the IP etc for manual review

Please do and I'll put a note about the IP.

Darkoth89

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:33:04 PM

Please do and I'll put a note about the IP.

I'll PM it over when I'm in work tomorrow morning (Don't remember it off the top of my head!)
AncientMystery

Activity: 165

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:35:42 PM

It's an interesting project. There is beta already according to OP.

Is there a link to beta version? Can't find in on site and blog.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3236

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:35:00 AM

You posted bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105140.0 in the wrong section, result is: permanently deleted. You need to fix this

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:35:39 AM

You posted bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105140.0 in the wrong section, result is: permanently deleted. You need to fix this
Yeah, it's not there anymore. You can also post it in this thread.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: