Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors  (Read 100923 times)
peterauthorship (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:31:43 AM

still dont have confirm email,i use mail.com ,whats wrong?

Give it a few mins and also check your junk/spam folder, maybe it landed there. Although we received no complains so far from anyone about the emails getting there.

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

Info for everyone mentioning they did not receive the 75 ATS tokens either for them or from their referrals.

1. You will receive the 75 ATS for registering AFTER you confirm your email address. A confirmation email will be sent after you register. Please click the confirmation link. If you don't see the confirmation link after a few minutes, check your junk/spam folder.

2. Your referrals need to do the same. You won't be credited extra 75 ATS for referrals that don't confirm their email.

3. Beware: do not share the same computer/IP address with your referrals. This will mark your account as suspicious and both your account and your referral account may be suspended.

Thank you,
Peter

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:09:56 AM

Info for everyone mentioning they did not receive the 75 ATS tokens either for them or from their referrals.

1. You will receive the 75 ATS for registering AFTER you confirm your email address. A confirmation email will be sent after you register. Please click the confirmation link. If you don't see the confirmation link after a few minutes, check your junk/spam folder.

2. Your referrals need to do the same. You won't be credited extra 75 ATS for referrals that don't confirm their email.

3. Beware: do not share the same computer/IP address with your referrals. This will mark your account as suspicious and both your account and your referral account may be suspended.

Thank you,
Peter
I write here, because i do all of this!!! And my friends too! What the problem? They are receive 75 pts!!! But im not receive extra pts for reffer!!! I can send you friends emails and u check manually may be? It is very bad
upd.
I get 1 ref. But second doesn't come
upd.
Admin, u mean that links refs need to click? http://imgur.com/a/AhHrx
If yes, which one? 1st or 2nd?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 11:04:02 AM

Thank you,
Peter
I write here, because i do all of this!!! And my friends too! What the problem? They are receive 75 pts!!! But im not receive extra pts for reffer!!! I can send you friends emails and u check manually may be? It is very bad
upd.
upd.

Not being able to share the same computer/IP address with your referrals is common sense. Else everyone will just create by their own as many referrals they want and claim them "friends".

The first one is the referrer link, as clearly stated above it.

Regards,
Peter

sandler425

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:05:12 PM

I have a question. If we only have 75 ATS, will we really be able to withdraw that to an exchange and trade it?  Or is there a requirement like we need more than 75 to withdraw?  Also, will the 75 ATS automatically be sent to our ETH addresses when the coins are distributed, or will we need to do something else to get them?
Thanks.

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:13:45 PM

I have a question. If we only have 75 ATS, will we really be able to withdraw that to an exchange and trade it?  Or is there a requirement like we need more than 75 to withdraw?  Also, will the 75 ATS automatically be sent to our ETH addresses when the coins are distributed, or will we need to do something else to get them?
Thanks.

I can't speak for all exchanges, but many have pretty low limits for altcoin deposits, so I don't think there would be any issues.

The 75 ATS should be sent automatically, there is nothing you have to do. We may require you to confirm one more time the ETH address you want the ATS sent, just to make sure, as many seem to not understand that not all wallets can accept Ethereum tokens.

Regards,
Peter

Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:12:59 PM

Will there be some other kind of bounties...like social media, or the refferal program is the only bounty until the ICO ends?
ironmanTR

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:16:51 PM

I have sent my refferal link to my friends but I didn't get any ATS tokens ?
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:19:36 PM

Please make sure your friends confirmed their accounts. Usually this is the issue, they don't notice they've been sent a confirmation email they need to click.

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:21:49 PM

Will there be some other kind of bounties...like social media, or the refferal program is the only bounty until the ICO ends?

We believe the referral program gives everyone the highest earnings and so far the response we received confirms it. A social campaign will pay you just once for a share/tweet and it's done, so it doesn't bring too much value to either of us. We may launch a signature campaign too, but I don't have all the details now.

ironmanTR

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:25:52 PM

Please make sure your friends confirmed their accounts. Usually this is the issue, they don't notice they've been sent a confirmation email they need to click.

I told them and they confirmed it and they reached their tokens. However, I cannot see anything. (We don't share same IP or computer)
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:31:01 PM

I told them and they confirmed it and they reached their tokens. However, I cannot see anything. (We don't share same IP or computer)

Please send an email to contact@authorship.com with your email address and your friends email addresses and we will check, as it's easily verifiable to see if they used your ref link or not. On many cases friends tell you they'll use your link, but they actually don't (greed Wink )

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:29:19 PM

Great project and already funded enough for minimum 500k usd level.

And love their referral bounty system.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:34:40 PM

Receive 75 coins for registration! And receive 75 coins for 1 referal. Thanks! Hope you will find more investors! Good luck!
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:38:03 PM

This is really amazing !
When we will be able to withdraw our tokens and how can we exchange it for bitcoins or ethereum ? Please explain more !
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 11:02:04 PM

Thank you,
Peter
upd.
upd.

Not being able to share the same computer/IP address with your referrals is common sense. Else everyone will just create by their own as many referrals they want and claim them "friends".

Regards,
Peter
r u normal? it is not "friends", it's friends! I still lost one registration, only one lost now, its better, than nothing.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sailthor

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:56:17 PM

Thank you,
Peter
upd.
upd.

Regards,
Peter
r u normal? it is not "friends", it's friends! I still lost one registration, only one lost now, its better, than nothing.
I think the question is - are you normal? 2 Mates of mine signed up, I received the tokens. No issues here, thanks

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:32:48 AM

This is really amazing !
When we will be able to withdraw our tokens and how can we exchange it for bitcoins or ethereum ? Please explain more !

Hi,
The ATS tokens will be distributed to everyone (investors and promoters) once the ICO is over (on 14th Sept). As far as exchanging goes, we plan to have ATS listed on several exchanges shortly after the ICO is over.

Regards,
Peter

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:35:44 AM

I think the question is - are you normal? 2 Mates of mine signed up, I received the tokens. No issues here, thanks
Thanks for backing me up. I gave up on that guy Smiley

Everyone who does things right, will receive it's tokens.

Regards,
Peter

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:54:44 AM

UPDATE: It seems that some participants rely on SPAM to promote their links. Please understand that anyone involved in such activities will get their accounts suspended and will lose his earned ATS tokens. We do not endorse such activities or accept traffic coming this way.

Thank you,
Peter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: