Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 10:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Megaminer 6.3 - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher  (Read 70968 times)
tutulfo (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:19:56 PM

I was wondering if you have consider support for users to add their own pools?

A good example is when using whattomine often high paying coins come up that SuprNova or the ones you use do not list.

Like PIRL. I mine PIRL at pirl.minerpool.net:8004 and would love to be able to use my any pool I want while using WhatToMine virtual.

Thanks for consideration

You can add pool and miners, for miners is easier, only json edit. Pools are harder, are ps1 files. I recommend you take similar pool file, copy and edit.

WTM pool has a commented section for adding user pools, you must quit # to uncomment and replace values under {}
Code:
 #Manual Pools zone 

#$Pools +=[pscustomobject]@{"coin" = "ZCLASSIC";"algo"="Equihash"; "symbol"= "ZCL";"server"="us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com"; "port"= "20575";"location"="US"}
                #$Pools +=[pscustomobject]@{"coin" = "ORBITCOIN"; "algo"="NEOSCRYPT"; "symbol"= "ORB"; "server"="yiimp.ccminer.org";"port"="4233";"location"="US"}

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC
OverEasy

Activity: 301
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:30:28 PM

I was wondering if you have consider support for users to add their own pools?

A good example is when using whattomine often high paying coins come up that SuprNova or the ones you use do not list.

Like PIRL. I mine PIRL at pirl.minerpool.net:8004 and would love to be able to use my any pool I want while using WhatToMine virtual.

Thanks for consideration

You can add pool and miners, for miners is easier, only json edit. Pools are harder, are ps1 files. I recommend you take similar pool file, copy and edit.

WTM pool has a commented section for adding user pools, you must quit # to uncomment and replace values under {}
Code:
 #Manual Pools zone 

#$Pools +=[pscustomobject]@{"coin" = "ZCLASSIC";"algo"="Equihash"; "symbol"= "ZCL";"server"="us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com"; "port"= "20575";"location"="US"}
                #$Pools +=[pscustomobject]@{"coin" = "ORBITCOIN"; "algo"="NEOSCRYPT"; "symbol"= "ORB"; "server"="yiimp.ccminer.org";"port"="4233";"location"="US"}

Cool thanks! I will try that today.
So many new coins and pools these days.
jbonifacio

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:43:59 PM

I just test same launch conditions and bechmarks runs well.

If miner shows speed but ActiveMiner section on MM dont it seems api comunication problem, I see for your post 3333 port is used, it is correct.

I can´t get same bug on development enviroment, I only can tell you to use other pools for benchmarking.

Good eye - I didn't notice that message. But honestly that message is misleading as it appears to suggest the port has been opened. I performed a netstat but nothing was listed as using port 3333 but a telnet to 127.0.0.1:3333 proves it was being used. Very strange. I rebooted and now the port is unused and benchmarking is running as it should. Thank you for taking the time to help.
Ventureum

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:04:55 PM

Is there one alternative launcher like this?

Ventureum – Milestone-Driven Community-Governed Crowdfunding Protocol  |   Twitter  |   Facebook
risinqsun

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

-

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:01:15 PM

I will try as soon as possible.
Thank You.
jbonifacio

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:03:59 AM

I'm trying to learn how the script determines the coin to mine. From what I can tell it takes the pool's estimate for the coin and divides it by the divisor and then multiplies that by the hashrate. What is the purpose of adjusting the divisor like is done with Get-Algo-Divisor?  I'm trying to understand why in the profit screen it will show a coin with a high profit (12.00 USD for example), yet after mining for an hour on that pool with high rates my real profit is like .02 USD for that hour.  Thanks.
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:59:44 AM

I'm trying to learn how the script determines the coin to mine. From what I can tell it takes the pool's estimate for the coin and divides it by the divisor and then multiplies that by the hashrate. What is the purpose of adjusting the divisor like is done with Get-Algo-Divisor?  I'm trying to understand why in the profit screen it will show a coin with a high profit ( for example), yet after mining for an hour on that pool with high rates my real profit is like . for that hour.  Thanks.

Get-Algo-Divisor unifies api received data to hashes unit, not kilohash, megahash, etc. like pool api send.

Pools estimations are only that...estimations, not future proof., it is based on past luck, net hash, difficulty, etc.

I suspect some pools are overestimating stats, for example zpool always shows unreal profit estimation, while other like ahashpool shows near reality data. But only a suspect.

Note: only real data is Nicehash where you are renting your power, not mining.

Megaminer - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059039.0
BTC: 1AVMHnFgc6SW33cwqrDyy2Fug9CsS8u6TM -------   LTC:  LVwuYbAvbMDVapheQBA7o2qQ2mKTEXVDbX
BCH: 1N7wsg4JmWJLP6BuHUP5rwsAXnQjTWPBjr --------  ETH: 0x9b7A01Bf5bD29c66d228d372B5bD1C43cDb78AcC
cockblock

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

Has anyone been able to add the following pools?

italyiimp.com, says it converts coins to BTC

crypto.n-engine.com, says dont use a btc address

Could someone be so kind to update the github with these pools
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

Has anyone been able to add the following pools?

italyiimp.com, says it converts coins to BTC

crypto.n-engine.com, says dont use a btc address

Could someone be so kind to update the github with these pools

I have upload Italyiimp pool file to github, This pool has not enough hash power, I don´t recommed.

Crypto.N-engine is dead pool, no workers.

I´m getting best results with ahashpool last days.

Marijn

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

Strange....MM only has one network activity: pool API comunication. I have a rig with a extremely poor wifi connection and never seen that. What interval are you using?, perhaps you have too small interval (<60 secs) and this generates too many network activity.

I´ll try to investigate open connections.

Thanks for your reply. I am using a 600 sec. interval. Sometimes mij CPU and mem usage get suspiciously high. I sometimes get the feeling that there might be multiple processes running. So when it starts a new miner, the old one might keep doing something in the background (although i can't find anything to back my feeling up)

Maybe i should download MM all fresh and new to be sure that there is nothing screwed up in the previous download.

For me, the powershell process:

CPU is less than 25% on a pentium G4560
Memory occupped is  less than 100Mb

Thanks, for me it looks about the same. Did a fresh download and changed the config file. Got an error on downloading one miner (url is incorrect, klaust, ccminer).
Started mining without any problems, till after some time. Network down, and i was unable to get a remote session going. Did a hard-reset.
Checked the logs and found this:

PS>TerminatingError(): "The pipeline has been stopped."
>> TerminatingError(): "The pipeline has been stopped."

After that Megaminer tried and tried without success. It was mining without any issues for a few days already without megaminer in between.
Very weird

ps. there is ubq.suprnova.cc in a script, that should be ubiq.suprnova.cc
nitrobg

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:40:01 PM

Can you add SSL support on Claymore's ZEC and CryptoNight miners in order to reduce their dev fee?

I'm curious, what are your preferred pools for multipool mining? So far my favorites are NH, MPH and HR, but I'm not entirely sure whether the projected profits on HR are actually true.
jbonifacio

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:08:54 PM

I decided to run a test. This time I mined 100% to AHASHPOOL and I watched it the entire time. The pool is recognizing the miner. I also see the balance increase over time. But I think the projected profits are way off. For example, the entire time I watched it was projecting anywhere from $8 - $22 a day. After an hour the profit was  .00002056 which works out to about $3.50/day which is way off from the projected. Perhaps there's a math rounding issue. For my educational purposes would you help me understand how the projected profit calculations should be done? Here's how I think it's done:

(pool estimate for coin * adjusted pool hashrate) * GPU hashrate

I appreciate your help. Also here is a sample of what I saw during the test:

Code:
Algorithm      Coin            Miner                Speed       BTC/Day USD/Day Pool  Location
---------      ----            -----                -----       ------- ------- ----  --------
LYRA2V2        verge           ccminerPalgin        108.84 MH/s 0.00233   16.87 AHASH US
NEOSCRYPT      innova          CcminerKlaust        2.48 MH/s   0.00123    8.89 AHASH US
X17            verge           ccminerAlexis78      30.09 MH/s  0.00113    8.14 AHASH US
NEOSCRYPT      feather         CcminerKlaust        2.48 MH/s   0.00090    6.51 AHASH US
NEOSCRYPT      guncoin         CcminerKlaust        2.48 MH/s   0.00089    6.42 AHASH US
HSR            hshare          ccminerAlexis78-hsr  29.73 MH/s  0.00085    6.13 AHASH US
C11            chaincoin       ccminerAlexis78      41.46 MH/s  0.00083    6.01 AHASH US
BITCORE        bitcore         ccminerSKUNKKrnlx    40.64 MH/s  0.00081    5.82 AHASH US
LYRA2V2        vertcoin        ccminerPalgin        108.84 MH/s 0.00080    5.81 AHASH US
NEOSCRYPT      vivo            CcminerKlaust        2.48 MH/s   0.00070    5.07 AHASH US

cockblock

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:02:53 AM

no what you are getting is the 21% thats not being stolen
OverEasy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:59:47 PM

Attempting to implement my own pools with following changes.
PIRL is not being benchmarked.
PIRL is on WTM.
I set up wallet in config file.
Please tell me what I did wrong.
Do I need to make a pool in the pools folder?

if (($Querymode -eq "wallet") -or ($Querymode -eq "APIKEY"))    {

switch($info.AbbName) {
                                                "WTM-SN" {$PoolRealName = 'SUPRNOVA'  }
                                                "WTM-MINERPOOL" {$PoolRealName = 'MINERPOOL'  }
                                                #"WTM-YI" {$PoolRealName = 'YIIMP'  }
                                }

$Info.poolname = $PoolRealName     
                                $result = Get-Pools -Querymode $info.WalletMode -PoolsFilterList $PoolRealName -Info $Info   | select-object Pool,currency,balance

}

#****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
#****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

if (($Querymode -eq "core" ) -or ($Querymode -eq "Menu")){

$Pools=@()

#Manual Pools zone

$Pools +=[pscustomobject]@{"coin" = "PIRL";"algo"="Ethash"; "symbol"= "PIRL";"server"="pirl.minerpool.net"; "port"= "8004";"location"="US"}

D3legacy

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:37:37 PM

Can anybody that is mining currently with this miner can tell me how many btc you mine per day with 1 gtx 1080 non ti? I know that the results from that last days cant be used to forecast the future exactly but i just wanna know if its still profitable with my setup today because of the power costs and so on Smiley thanks guys

tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:06:32 PM

PIRL is on WTM.

if (($Querymode -eq "wallet") -or ($Querymode -eq "APIKEY"))    {

switch($info.AbbName) {
                                                "WTM-SN" {$PoolRealName = 'SUPRNOVA'  }
                                                "WTM-MINERPOOL" {$PoolRealName = 'MINERPOOL'  }
                                                #"WTM-YI" {$PoolRealName = 'YIIMP'  }
                                }

$result = Get-Pools -Querymode $info.WalletMode -PoolsFilterList $PoolRealName -Info $Info   | select-object Pool,currency,balance

}

$Pools=@()

#Manual Pools zone

$Pools +=[pscustomobject]@{"coin" = "PIRL";"algo"="Ethash"; "symbol"= "PIRL";"server"="pirl.minerpool.net"; "port"= "8004";"location"="US"}

Pick new WTM pool file from github, there was a bug for manual added pools on last one.

tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

I decided to run a test. This time I mined 100% to AHASHPOOL and I watched it the entire time. The pool is recognizing the miner. I also see the balance increase over time. But I think the projected profits are way off. For example, the entire time I watched it was projecting anywhere from  -  a day. After an hour the profit was  .00002056 which works out to about /day which is way off from the projected. Perhaps there's a math rounding issue. For my educational purposes would you help me understand how the projected profit calculations should be done? Here's how I think it's done:

(pool estimate for coin * adjusted pool hashrate) * GPU hashrate

I appreciate your help. Also here is a sample of what I saw during the test:

Code:
Algorithm      Coin            Miner                Speed       BTC/Day USD/Day Pool  Location
---------      ----            -----                -----       ------- ------- ----  --------
LYRA2V2        verge           ccminerPalgin        108.84 MH/s 0.00233   16.87 AHASH US
NEOSCRYPT      innova          CcminerKlaust        2.48 MH/s   0.00123    8.89 AHASH US
X17            verge           ccminerAlexis78      30.09 MH/s  0.00113    8.14 AHASH US
NEOSCRYPT      feather         CcminerKlaust        2.48 MH/s   0.00090    6.51 AHASH US
NEOSCRYPT      guncoin         CcminerKlaust        2.48 MH/s   0.00089    6.42 AHASH US
HSR            hshare          ccminerAlexis78-hsr  29.73 MH/s  0.00085    6.13 AHASH US
C11            chaincoin       ccminerAlexis78      41.46 MH/s  0.00083    6.01 AHASH US
BITCORE        bitcore         ccminerSKUNKKrnlx    40.64 MH/s  0.00081    5.82 AHASH US
LYRA2V2        vertcoin        ccminerPalgin        108.84 MH/s 0.00080    5.81 AHASH US
NEOSCRYPT      vivo            CcminerKlaust        2.48 MH/s   0.00070    5.07 AHASH US

Used formula is very simple:

Pools estimated profit per 1 hash  *  Your Hashrate

Mistery is how pool calculates "estimated profit"

OverEasy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:21:00 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 04:43:44 PM by OverEasy

PIRL is on WTM.

if (($Querymode -eq "wallet") -or ($Querymode -eq "APIKEY"))    {

switch($info.AbbName) {
                                                "WTM-SN" {$PoolRealName = 'SUPRNOVA'  }
                                                "WTM-MINERPOOL" {$PoolRealName = 'MINERPOOL'  }
                                                #"WTM-YI" {$PoolRealName = 'YIIMP'  }
                                }

$result = Get-Pools -Querymode $info.WalletMode -PoolsFilterList $PoolRealName -Info $Info   | select-object Pool,currency,balance

}

$Pools=@()

#Manual Pools zone

Pick new WTM pool file from github, there was a bug for manual added pools on last one.

Just tried new version and partial success. Pool got added to benchmarking but all miner report invalid login.
Where is this being called from? "User"="XXX";"Pass" = "YYY"; 
Should I change "User"="XXX" to "WALLET_PIRL"="XXX"
This part is confusing. If I enter my real "user" name in this file then the script fails.
So I guess I dont understand how this part can read the config file.
Thanks again!
cockblock

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

Here's a mother pool I found crypto.n-engine.com is a good pool to add just like ahashpool pays good.
tutulfo (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:00:27 PM

4.6 Release

*Now pools and miners fees affects profit calculation (see profits screen)
*Shortened miner filenames, this will make some benchmarks run again
*Upgraded ccminer Klaust to 8.14
*Added ccminer Spmod #6 for lbry
*Added ItalYiimp Pool

*Fixed: suprnova wallet error msg at start

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: